TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Yes
47%
No
53%

Total votes: 191

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Re: Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

Postby alfa » May 5th, 2021, 11:23 am

RedVEVO wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
MG Man wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
MG Man wrote:
wtf wrote:The Venezuelans are the root cause for all this chaos currently happening in Trinidad.

they may have brought it, but trinis spreading it like dotishjackasses

X2

oh so you admit your wannabe family bringing their sht with them?
Well done!

Hello Toolum,

As you clearly said, they MAY have brought it.

You ever see a sick Vene .. :D

ALL these people strong and healthy .

You think they eating KFC and doubles and oil down.

And who dying in the hospitals ?

Same thing I've been saying all along. These illegals are young and strong and are not going to check themselves into any hospital to jeopardize free loading off the land of the free. They might just self medicate with Panadol and continue to spread it to the locals who are old sickly and have comorbidities

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » May 5th, 2021, 11:31 am

They all look the same and there are so many of them.If one dead yuh wouldn't notice.

Also, the brother that talking about how vagrants not getting covid, do you also drink bayrum and eat out of garbage cans?

Nobody is safe from Covid, don't fool yourself otherwise.If you not vaccinated, is not a matter of if you will get it but when.
Stay safe

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » May 5th, 2021, 4:02 pm

timelapse wrote:They all look the same and there are so many of them.If one dead yuh wouldn't notice.

Also, the brother that talking about how vagrants not getting covid, do you also drink bayrum and eat out of garbage cans?

Nobody is safe from Covid, don't fool yourself otherwise.If you not vaccinated, is not a matter of if you will get it but when.
Stay safe

No vaccine needed .

Just Panadol .

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » May 5th, 2021, 5:35 pm

RedVEVO wrote:
timelapse wrote:They all look the same and there are so many of them.If one dead yuh wouldn't notice.

Stay safe

No vaccine needed .

Just Panadol .

Or oxygen. The variant is different bruh. Did u not hear the CMO and MOH say young ppl without commorbities are dying now?

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » May 5th, 2021, 10:20 pm

matr1x wrote:Clearly you never seen venes eat.

Slim,

So many Venes are according to you...was it about 200,000 if i remember you clearly stating.

Where are the sick and dying Venes?

All of them are really that healthy to wait it out?

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Postby alfa » May 5th, 2021, 11:30 pm

MaxPower wrote:

Slim,

So many Venes are according to you...was it about 200,000 if i remember you clearly stating.

So a couple thousand Trinis have covid and not a single vene you're saying? Must be something in the arepas

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » May 6th, 2021, 2:27 am

alfa wrote:
MaxPower wrote:

Slim,

So a couple thousand Trinis have covid and not a single vene you're saying? Must be something in the arepas

Hello alfa,

Hadda be...

Can anyone explain?

So many Venes are coming here...where is the footage?

Where is the high crime rate especially in these hard times?

Where is the protest from Trinis not being able to get jobs?

Where are the Covid deaths from Venes?

Only accusations and no solid evidence. I mean, i dont understand. Venezuelans are here, literally everywhere....and you mean to tell me that amount of them are here with minimal issues?

And Trinis wonder why they are getting so much support and honestly they putting allyuh to shame.

Let us as Trinis show the world that we can do better. All we have to do is follow simple instructions and the sooner we can accomplish this, the better.

I would say keep safe, but the majority of Trinis are not.

matr1x
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby matr1x » May 6th, 2021, 6:23 am

MaxPower wrote:
alfa wrote:
MaxPower wrote:

Slim,

Hello alfa,

Hadda be...

Can anyone explain?

Only accusations and no solid evidence. I mean, i dont understand. Venezuelans are here, literally everywhere....and you mean to tell me that amount of them are here with minimal issues?

And Trinis wonder why they are getting so much support and honestly they putting allyuh to shame.

Let us as Trinis show the world that we can do better. All we have to do is follow simple instructions and the sooner we can accomplish this, the better.

Your stupidity in this post shows a complete ignorance to facts or even Trinidad as a place.

There were videos and still are, but many venes come under cover of night. And with restrictions those videos getting harder to film.

And if trinis such as yourself keep harboring them, what's the point? You feel a sense of powerlessness.

Also, many businesses are closed so it's tight all around.

I hope all the venes get covid and kick the bucket.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » May 6th, 2021, 7:52 am

matr1x wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
alfa wrote:
MaxPower wrote:

Slim,

Hello alfa,

Hadda be...

Can anyone explain?

Your stupidity in this post shows a complete ignorance to facts or even Trinidad as a place.

There were videos and still are, but many venes come under cover of night. And with restrictions those videos getting harder to film.

And if trinis such as yourself keep harboring them, what's the point? You feel a sense of powerlessness.

Also, many businesses are closed so it's tight all around.

I hope all the venes get covid and kick the bucket.

Slim,

Look at the statistics, it’s only Trinis getting Covid and kicking their own pig tail bucket.

matr1x

Postby matr1x » May 6th, 2021, 8:35 am

Are they even counting the venes?

aaron17

Postby aaron17 » May 6th, 2021, 8:39 am

Wait ..so those official covid numbers are for trinidad ppl only that reside in trinidad? Should have a venez separate one to.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » May 6th, 2021, 8:55 am

aaron17 wrote:Wait ..so those official covid numbers are for trinidad ppl only that reside in trinidad? Should have a venez separate one to.

Hello aaron17,

I totally agree with you.

We need to see what the reality is. But we have to be very careful when doing that as it could be deemed discriminatory. What happens when we get a Chinese or someone of different nationality. Then they will say why not separate indos and afros.

I am trying my utmost best to agree with our dear colleague, Slim, in many matters but there just isn’t sufficient evidence.
Last edited by MaxPower on May 6th, 2021, 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

matr1x

Postby matr1x » May 6th, 2021, 8:55 am

aaron17 wrote:Wait ..so those official covid numbers are for trinidad ppl only that reside in trinidad? Should have a venez separate one to.

Agreed, but they are keeping the numbers hush hush.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » May 6th, 2021, 9:01 am

matr1x wrote:

But why?

200,000+ Venes are here as you clearly stated...kinda big number to hush hush wouldn’t you say?

The reality and what we are observing pushes us further away from hoping for evidence to satisfy the xenophobic population.

Fairy tales, nancy stories, he-say-she-says, assumptions, lies and erroneous data isnt cutting it Slim.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » May 6th, 2021, 9:54 am

Better to leave undocumented voter base for now.Make them legal citizens when it counts.
Your venes will ensure that PNM wins every single seat.
MaxPower wrote:
matr1x wrote:

But why?

200,000+ Venes are here as you clearly stated...kinda big number to hush hush wouldn’t you say?

The reality and what we are observing pushes us further away from hoping for evidence to satisfy the xenophobic population.

Fairy tales, nancy stories, he-say-she-says, assumptions, lies and erroneous data isnt cutting it Slim.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » May 6th, 2021, 11:42 am

timelapse wrote:Better to leave undocumented voter base for now.Make them legal citizens when it counts.
MaxPower wrote:
matr1x wrote:

But why?

Hello timelapse,

We do not need the Venes to secure another PNM victory.

It does not matter what the Govt does to T&T, how bad they treat them and make them suffer.....the people will still vote for PNM regardless.

Forgive my political views, but this is the first time i voted PNM for 2 decades....i am not seeing any reason to vote UNC and therefore i will be voting PNM again. The UNC has yet to convince me otherwise. The PNM is total sheit imho, but the UNC is worse. I would not be entertaining any debates on this topic.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » May 6th, 2021, 12:10 pm

MaxPower wrote:
timelapse wrote:Better to leave undocumented voter base for now.Make them legal citizens when it counts.
MaxPower wrote:
matr1x wrote:

But why?

Hello timelapse,

It does not matter what the Govt does to T&T, how bad they treat them and make them suffer.....the people will still vote for PNM regardless.

Forgive my political views, but this is the first time i voted PNM for 2 decades....i am not seeing any reason to vote UNC and therefore i will be voting PNM again. The UNC has yet to convince me otherwise. The PNM is total sheit imho, but the UNC is worse. I would not be entertaining any debates on this topic.

Trini People ( some and many peeps ) separate UNC, and PNM and now Vene etc.

Life is not about separation.

It's ONLY when you live abroad and learn about quality of life then you will understand life .

It's SAD to see BIG and BAD talk which is actually insecurity .

matr1x

Postby matr1x » May 6th, 2021, 4:58 pm

If you side with venes against your fellow trinis, then you don't deserve mercy.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » May 6th, 2021, 6:23 pm

matr1x wrote:If you side with venes against your fellow trinis, then you don't deserve mercy.

Slim,

The Govt and the majority of the public are siding with the Venes.

They are really not concerned with what the xenophobic minority (you and company) have to say or who they think deserves mercy.

Trinis made their own countrymen side with immigrants because of their selfish mentality. Trinis treat Trinis so bad here, you really think they gonna give a sheit about them when they are getting good consistent support from immigrants?

Trinis need to wake up and understand what is happening. When you start changing your mindset and getting productive, only then will you regain the trust, faith and confidence from your own. Once you achieve that, the Venes will have no place here.

Stop the hating and begin the culture change.....allyuh wasting time while others are utilizing it to the fullest.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » May 6th, 2021, 6:52 pm

I have lived abroad.People separate themselves wherever you go.Thats nothing unique to Trinidadians.Basic human nature is not to like people that don't look or behave like you.
RedVEVO wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
matr1x wrote:

But why?

Hello timelapse,

Trini People ( some and many peeps ) separate UNC, and PNM and now Vene etc.

Life is not about separation.

It's ONLY when you live abroad and learn about quality of life then you will understand life .

It's SAD to see BIG and BAD talk which is actually insecurity .

mad
Sweet on this forum

Postby mad » May 6th, 2021, 7:56 pm

So it Took a full blown number of active Covid cases to NOW look at the porous borders we have esp. down south.
I have been saying this from the start. Vene's coming in by the hundreds every week undetected.
Those who fail to believe this please take you head from out the sand.
Back then when it now started it was US$500 a head to come in. Now the prices drop because a lot of fishermen getting in the action. Could range between $150-$350 a head now. Every hand is greased along the chain.
I told people Vene's was building a Shanty town in Icacos, no one believe me, Luckily it have a video circulating now that shows proof. So let me tell you about this. During the first lockdown in 2020, you would see regional corporation vans going into the village bypassing the Locals and going straight by the shanty town to treat these Vene's. Whilst our own local people got nothing.
And this shanty town is on a prime beach front in Icacos eh. I sure if a Trini set up a shack there, it would of been broken down.

While Trini people is also to blame for spreading the Covid, the true sources are from the Vene's (sorry to say). They coming in the boats sick, babies, children, pregnant women and they go undetected. Trini people will pick them up for cheap labour. Ladies going in the bars to work and so the chain reaction takes place. And if is one thing they does move about.

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Postby alfa » May 6th, 2021, 8:18 pm

mad wrote:So it Took a full blown number of active Covid cases to NOW look at the porous borders we have esp. down south.
I have been saying this from the start. Vene's coming in by the hundreds every week undetected.
Back then when it now started it was US$500 a head to come in. Now the prices drop because a lot of fishermen getting in the action. Could range between $150-$350 a head now. Every hand is greased along the chain.
I told people Vene's was building a Shanty town in Icacos, no one believe me, Luckily it have a video circulating now that shows proof. So let me tell you about this. During the first lockdown in 2020, you would see regional corporation vans going into the village bypassing the Locals and going straight by the shanty town to treat these Vene's. Whilst our own local people got nothing.
And this shanty town is on a prime beach front in Icacos eh. I sure if a Trini set up a shack there, it would of been broken down.

While Trini people is also to blame for spreading the Covid, the true sources are from the Vene's (sorry to say). They coming in the boats sick, babies, children, pregnant women and they go undetected. Trini people will pick them up for cheap labour. Ladies going in the bars to work and so the chain reaction takes place. And if is one thing they does move about.

Trinis will learn the hard way. Jeopardize the entire nation for some cheap labor, pink flesh and of course woke points for being pro migrant. Continue T&T. Maybe we needed this as a wakeup call

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » May 6th, 2021, 11:29 pm

mad wrote:So it Took a full blown number of active Covid cases to NOW look at the porous borders we have esp. down south.

Hello mad,

Unfortunately, you have no evidence to support your claim that Venes are entering illegally by the hundreds and have their own “shanty town”.

With so many Venes here....where is the crime? Are they behaving themselves that well?

Where are their Covid cases? Are they ALL that healthy to wait it out? Where are the deaths?

For the situation so bad you mean to tell me that no one has visited this “shanty town”? Is it a restricted area? Where is the footage.

My good man, all these assumptions are not adding up.

The Venezuelan situation appears to be exaggerated badly.....there is no doubt that illegal entry exists, but it is not rampant.

Both Venes and Trinis are to blame as u rightly said.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » May 6th, 2021, 11:37 pm

alfa wrote:Trinis will learn the hard way. Jeopardize the entire nation for some cheap labor, pink flesh and of course woke points for being pro migrant. Continue T&T. Maybe we needed this as a wakeup call

alfa,

That’s it....a wake up call is needed.

Trinis must change their attitude and take back their country in a diplomatic manner.

The Venezuelans came here because we allowed them too. We didn’t let our guard down because we were never guarding in the first place.

Cheap labor is not the whole picture, but there is a very strong loyal bond with Venezuelans and the majority of the public.

I say again, Trinis have to get rid of this mentality embedded in their DNA and change their mindset. The longer they wait, the harder to recover.

mad
Sweet on this forum

Postby mad » May 7th, 2021, 1:59 am

MaxPower wrote:

Hello mad,

Unfortunately, you have no evidence to support your claim that Venes are entering illegally by the hundreds and have their own “shanty town”.
Trust me I have a lot of evidence, if you want give me a contact# I will call you or hit me a P.M. I will tell you where to go and introduce you to some of the people involved. But you will be on your own from there.
Use this link below to see the video I speak about.
https://www.facebook.com/alertTandT/pos ... 8121336302

With so many Venes here....where is the crime? Are they behaving themselves that well?
For you to ask a question like this, then I am assuming your either not living in Trinidad or just a sheltered person who likes to be home all the time. Again we can link up and I will show you all where they does live and where they does mingle and misbehave.

Where are their Covid cases? Are they ALL that healthy to wait it out? Where are the deaths?
Didn't the news reported the Brazil variant case was from an illegal immigrant.

For the situation so bad you mean to tell me that no one has visited this “shanty town”? Is it a restricted area? Where is the footage.
https://www.facebook.com/alertTandT/posts/892468121336302 - Here is the footage. I am very surprise you have not seen this yet. Hence the reason I assume you are not Living in Trinidad.

The Venezuelan situation appears to be exaggerated badly.....there is no doubt that illegal entry exists, but it is not rampant.
Buy two case ah beers, I have a house in Cedros. We can go this weekend if you like and you can see for yourself. As I say give me a contact # or hit me a P.M. I will be down there this weekend I will gladly show you what I speak off.

I not here for no small talk, you want evidence let's link up, bring you camera and I will show you the whole runnings. If not then don't bury you head in the sand and think what I said is false accusation. What I said is what I know and experience myself.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » May 7th, 2021, 3:18 am

mad wrote:
MaxPower wrote:

Hello mad,

Trust me I have a lot of evidence, if you want give me a contact# I will call you or hit me a P.M. I will tell you where to go and introduce you to some of the people involved. But you will be on your own from there.
Use this link below to see the video I speak about.
https://www.facebook.com/alertTandT/pos ... 8121336302

For you to ask a question like this, then I am assuming your either not living in Trinidad or just a sheltered person who likes to be home all the time. Again we can link up and I will show you all where they does live and where they does mingle and misbehave.

Didn't the news reported the Brazil variant case was from an illegal immigrant.

https://www.facebook.com/alertTandT/posts/892468121336302 - Here is the footage. I am very surprise you have not seen this yet. Hence the reason I assume you are not Living in Trinidad.

Buy two case ah beers, I have a house in Cedros. We can go this weekend if you like and you can see for yourself. As I say give me a contact # or hit me a P.M. I will be down there this weekend I will gladly show you what I speak off.

I not here for no small talk, you want evidence let's link up, bring you camera and I will show you the whole runnings. If not then don't bury you head in the sand and think what I said is false accusation. What I said is what I know and experience myself.

Trini peeps ARE the real culprits .

COVID started with the LAST carnival .

Dr. PM did not stop this activity since he not a real doctor .

He studied stones with a minor in gravel.

Then COVID attacked the heavily densely populated HDC section .

It then spread onto daily Trinidad people who THINK that KFC is a vitamin enriched USA approved meal .

Then PM said he will NOT ask people to wear mask . He claimed it was NOT necessary .

Then he changed his mind and it was too late .

In the process he said one thing and did another .

He said he was working but he was "partying" thinking he young and strong like a Vene.

Hence he got COVID since he did NOT follow his publicized protocol .

So Vene are not to be blamed since they young and strong .

And they DO NOT eat KFC and doubles .

The eat fish and rice and beans and go to the Gym .

matr1x

Postby matr1x » May 7th, 2021, 3:47 am

I know for a fact online forums are being monitored, so I will not be posting evidence you sweaty anus crack.

They have been part of the crime scene since they first started coming over. Simple sale of guns and ammunition. People trafficking and sex trade was next. Documents fraud as well as forgery was next. See deeds and RPOs.

Then they have been gaining criminal strength. All of these things except the RPOs is in the news. That one hush hush for now.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » May 7th, 2021, 3:59 am

matr1x wrote:I know for a fact online forums are being monitored, so I will not be posting evidence you sweaty anus crack.

They have been part of the crime scene since they first started coming over. Simple sale of guns and ammunition. People trafficking and sex trade was next. Documents fraud as well as forgery was next. See deeds and RPOs.

Then they have been gaining criminal strength. All of these things except the RPOs is in the news. That one hush hush for now.

All the above is 100 % false .

Vene are harding working - family oriented people - who are here to succeed .

Many are EXTREMELY successful already .

Why you think they were given work permits ?

They are people needed by Trinidad to make the economy spin since - T&T youths are unreliable and most are in jail .

matr1x

Postby matr1x » May 7th, 2021, 6:26 am

RedVEVO wrote:
matr1x wrote:I know for a fact online forums are being monitored, so I will not be posting evidence you sweaty anus crack.

All the above is 100 % false .

Vene are harding working - family oriented people - who are here to succeed .

Many are EXTREMELY successful already .

Why you think they were given work permits ?

They are people needed by Trinidad to make the economy spin since - T&T youths are unreliable and most are in jail .

Family oriented...hahahaha
If by Family you mean popping out a baby for 10 different man, then sure.

Also, if I weren't paying taxes, I would be even wealthier. But these mofos don't pay taxes and still enjoying the labor of the taxpayers.

They were given work permits to breed. That how pnm base took off in the 50s and 60s.

And the fact that Caracas was know as one of the most dangerous cities in the western hemisphere for years just seemed to have missed you.

Idiots like you have Trinidad in the current state

mad
Sweet on this forum

Postby mad » May 7th, 2021, 6:29 am

No need to stress yourself to explain to those who continue to bury their heads in the sand and are incognizant to the reality of what is happening.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”