TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Yes
47%
No
53%

Total votes: 191

VII
punchin NOS

Re: Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

Postby VII » November 12th, 2021, 12:38 pm

Vamos!! And not even a bellars..aye T&T sweet too bad and they know it !

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM84VX9UL/
Last edited by VII on November 12th, 2021, 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » November 12th, 2021, 8:05 pm

Of course Trinis would be the top offneders here, this is Trinidad after all, what we don't need is any help from Venes or anyone else to make our situation worse .

The rate at which Venes are committing crimes is of epidemic proportions, but expected because anyone with half a brain would know how things go in Venes,even in the best of times there are waves of bandits working in tandem in town centres, malls,walk through arcades, flea markets etc like swarms of pests..

T&T crime is child's play compared ..
Last edited by VII on November 13th, 2021, 8:35 am, edited 2 times in total.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » November 12th, 2021, 8:50 pm

I just wondering why not detain them and call ttps

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » November 13th, 2021, 8:38 am

Bligh country . Most Trinis don't like to go for the jugular and let things slide, more so when it comes to foreigners etc...were not a bad people at all.

88sins wrote:I just wondering why not detain them and call ttps

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » November 13th, 2021, 9:13 am

VII wrote:Bligh country . Most Trinis don't like to go for the jugular and let things slide, more so when it comes to foreigners etc...were not a bad people at all.

I get that. Trinis are actually a very laid back kinda people. Sometimes too much so, to the extent that their laissez-faire attitude can cause problems.

Because even tho they let them go, what they not thinking about is that by letting them go they are showing a weakness that those criminals will exploit, and that those thieves are going to go down the road and try that crap again on someone else.

The ideal thing imo really would have been to detain them and get police involved. It'd save other people from being robbed.

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » November 13th, 2021, 10:40 am

Exactly...yuh know de ting..

88sins wrote:
VII wrote:Bligh country . Most Trinis don't like to go for the jugular and let things slide, more so when it comes to foreigners etc...were not a bad people at all.

I get that. Trinis are actually a very laid back kinda people. Sometimes too much so, to the extent that their laissez-faire attitude can cause problems.

Because even tho they let them go, what they not thinking about is that by letting them go they are showing a weakness that those criminals will exploit, and that those thieves are going to go down the road and try that crap again on someone else.

The ideal thing imo really would have been to detain them and get police involved. It'd save other people from being robbed.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » November 21st, 2021, 3:05 pm

Venezuelan man hacked to death , mystery body at Bunsee Trace

https://trinidadexpress.com/newsextra/v ... ium=social

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » November 21st, 2021, 3:05 pm

Max,

Whats happening here, they said they believe it is a vene national who chopped them up

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » November 21st, 2021, 3:21 pm

hover11 wrote:Max,

Whats happening here, they said they believe it is a vene national who chopped them up

Jason,

Thanks for the article.

Can’t say at this time bro, we have to let the investigation take it’s course.

But we all know the usual and typical perpetrators.

matr1x
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby matr1x » November 21st, 2021, 3:21 pm

Ent that is the kind of ppl MaxPower like?
Criminals and killers

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » November 21st, 2021, 5:31 pm

When migrants are committing every crime imaginable and even killing each other in a country at the rate Venes have been you have an epidemic..

Lol allyuh think dem Vene is people lol...dem wuss dan de wuss ole keewlie you could find in Chaguanas market and de wuss ole neegar you could find in POS market..dey will juk allyuh eye out and wuk bandito obeah on allyuh @ss ,you have been warned..

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 21st, 2021, 5:34 pm

VII wrote:When migrants are committing every crime imaginable and even killing each other in a country at the rate Venes have been you have an epidemic..

Lol allyuh think dem Vene is people lol...dem wuss dan de wuss ole keewlie you could find in Chaguanas market and de wuss ole neegar you could find in POS market..dey will juk allyuh eye out and wuk bandito obeah on allyuh @ss ,you have been warned..
X2

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » November 21st, 2021, 6:30 pm

zoom rader wrote:
VII wrote:When migrants are committing every crime imaginable and even killing each other in a country at the rate Venes have been you have an epidemic..

X2
X3.

matr1x

Postby matr1x » November 21st, 2021, 6:41 pm

I am just throwing it out there the possibility that MaxPower may have know who kidnapped the businessman.

I mean he loves criminals and terrorists and have been hard-core defending them

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 21st, 2021, 7:04 pm

Venes have come and assessed easy pickings and the best way to set up crime to benefit them. They know most trinis are docile , cowards and will take the beatings. It's only a matter of time before they unmask their real behaviour.

They know who to target and will think twice about robbing guntas.

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » November 21st, 2021, 9:26 pm

zoom rader wrote:Venes have come and assessed easy pickings and the best way to set up crime to benefit them. They know most trinis are docile , cowards and will take the beatings. It's only a matter of time before they unmask their real behaviour.

They know who to target and will think twice about robbing guntas.

X2

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » November 21st, 2021, 10:16 pm

matr1x wrote:I am just throwing it out there the possibility that MaxPower may have know who kidnapped the businessman.

I mean he loves criminals and terrorists and have been hard-core defending them

Slim,

Just another one of your imaginary assumptions and possibilities.

You always hearing some crap and making up these stories as if you’re in some loop.

Heard it was Trinis though.

matr1x

Postby matr1x » November 22nd, 2021, 6:24 am

You deflecting for your vene criminals again?

All you do is lie. Maybe a trini woman reject you? Who knows.

But you like to defend the venes. Weren't they supposed be be here for 6 months? Like squatters, they only know how to make up sob stories

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » November 22nd, 2021, 6:47 am

They here to stay because you simps can't do without cheap Spanish panoche

MG Man
2NRholic

Postby MG Man » November 22nd, 2021, 9:37 am

serious question for MaxPapi
Where tf dem vene does always be going with a lil backpack? Everywhere I go, regardlss of time, they always walking goin somewhere or liming by a street corner with a lil backpack....

matr1x

Postby matr1x » November 22nd, 2021, 10:11 am

Male vene: drugs and gun

Female vene: their detachable pum pum

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » November 22nd, 2021, 11:17 am

matr1x wrote:You deflecting for your vene criminals again?

But you like to defend the venes. Weren't they supposed be be here for 6 months? Like squatters, they only know how to make up sob stories

Slim,

I do not support the criminal side of the Venezuelans.

Venezuelans entering here illegally, fleeing from an economic crisis are not criminals as humanity becomes a supporting factor.

And yes, i defend Venes because many of them, not all, are making an honest living and are surpassing the work ethic/etiquette of your oh sooo hardworking countrymen. Crime remains LOW from them and you Trinis just cannot believe it.

If Venes are so bad in your eyes, and you hate them and wish rape on the women, then why hasn’t the crime rate risen significantly with hundreds of thousands of them here? You cannot answer this and you never will.

You xenophobic Trinis continue to wish for a high crime rate from the Venes and it never comes. You keep saying they bring drugs, guns and ammo….but again, if many of then are here, we would have seen a drastic increase in our crime rate. And don’t tell me anything about them being undocumented, we cannot even find or are up to date with our own locals.

Anyways Slim, continue beating up bro, see where it gets you. The Venezuelans are here, settling and progressing and you are just in your sheity little cloth shack, sulking and alone.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » November 22nd, 2021, 11:30 am

MG Man wrote:serious question for MaxPapi
Where tf dem vene does always be going with a lil backpack? Everywhere I go, regardlss of time, they always walking goin somewhere or liming by a street corner with a lil backpack....

Hi sexy toolum,

Most have their documents with them in case they get harassed by the local police service.

But remember they are always on the move so they have their toiletries and light snacks etc.

Its more of preparation unlike our locals who are always scrambling.

I have adopted their custom as well. Rocking meh old JANSPORT when i heading out where i also keep my toiletries, water, energy bar, mini med kit, extra masks, wipes, pen, flashlight, utility tool, plastic bag, power bank and umbrella.

matr1x

Postby matr1x » November 22nd, 2021, 11:39 am

MaxPower wrote:
matr1x wrote:You deflecting for your vene criminals again?

Slim,

I do not support the criminal side of the Venezuelans.

Venezuelans entering here illegally, fleeing from an economic crisis are not criminals as humanity becomes a supporting factor.

And yes, i defend Venes because many of them, not all, are making an honest living and are surpassing the work ethic/etiquette of your oh sooo hardworking countrymen. Crime remains LOW from them and you Trinis just cannot believe it.

If Venes are so bad in your eyes, and you hate them and wish rape on the women, then why hasn’t the crime rate risen significantly with hundreds of thousands of them here? You cannot answer this and you never will.

You xenophobic Trinis continue to wish for a high crime rate from the Venes and it never comes. You keep saying they bring drugs, guns and ammo….but again, if many of then are here, we would have seen a drastic increase in our crime rate. And don’t tell me anything about them being undocumented, we cannot even find or are up to date with our own locals.

Anyways Slim, continue beating up bro, see where it gets you. The Venezuelans are here, settling and progressing and you are just in your sheity little cloth shack, sulking and alone.

To be fair you like the ones that fly into buildings so I can see where you find fellow criminals attractive.

Keep lying about their crime being low

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » November 22nd, 2021, 11:42 am

MG Man wrote:serious question for MaxPapi

yup they does always have their documents on them as well as food/snacks/water so they dont have to buy anything

it look like the women prefer backpacks instead of handbags

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » November 22nd, 2021, 11:52 am

matr1x wrote:To be fair you like the ones that fly into buildings so I can see where you find fellow criminals attractive.

Keep lying about their crime being low

Slim,

I don’t support terrorism.

I mentioned to you already that i was banned for comments towards the Muslim community.

I apologized and never spoke of it again.

You should do the same.

matr1x

Postby matr1x » November 22nd, 2021, 12:21 pm

You support criminals and its no different.
And what you said about the businessman further shows your support for criminals.

The venes who came over illegally have breached out borders and are all criminals. Not matter what lie and sob story. They peddling

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 22nd, 2021, 12:22 pm

matr1x wrote:You support criminals and its no different.
And what you said about the businessman further shows your support for criminals.

The venes who came over illegally have breached out borders and are all criminals. Not matter what lie and sob story. They peddling

I pray that MAX does not get robbed or beaten , if he does then he will change his tune

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » November 22nd, 2021, 12:43 pm

zoom rader wrote:

I pray that MAX does not get robbed or beaten , if he does then he will change his tune

Zoom,

Thanks for your prayers.

If i am to get robbed or beaten, there is a high possibility that it’s gonna be Trinis. That’s just how it is.

matr1x

Postby matr1x » November 22nd, 2021, 7:44 pm

MaxPower wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

Zoom,

Thanks for your prayers.

If i am to get robbed or beaten, there is a high possibility that it’s gonna be Trinis. That’s just how it is.

They will beat sense into you

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”