TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Yes
47%
No
53%

Total votes: 191

matr1x
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Re: Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

Postby matr1x » August 3rd, 2022, 10:56 am

The protests we see are stemming from the expenditures not being properly allocated. You should be glad the anti immigrants protest hasn't happened yet. When true guava season reach the venes will have to run. Just saying.

Holy sheit red dumb. You plan for at least 3 generations down. Or do you just plant your seed where the fig patch grow?

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » August 3rd, 2022, 10:59 am

Fellas my hispanic girl might be getting a spanish passport.....should I go with her?

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » August 3rd, 2022, 11:20 am

SuperiorMan wrote:Fellas my hispanic girl might be getting a spanish passport.....should I go with her?

Hola Hermano, Definitely and a resounding YES ! :D
Venezuelans - somewhere mentioned amor from Venezuela - get Spain passports with ease. You will enjoy Spain especially away from the tourist areas. Talk later - my flight is calling :wink: Will PM you some places to visit :D Got lots and lots cousins in Spain. But again YES !

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » August 3rd, 2022, 11:24 am

matr1x wrote:The protests we see are stemming from the expenditures not being properly allocated. You should be glad the anti immigrants protest hasn't happened yet. When true guava season reach the venes will have to run. Just saying.

Holy sheit red dumb. You plan for at least 3 generations down. Or do you just plant your seed where the fig patch grow?

Why ? How is that important ? What is the purpose ?
Just live and enjoy life and stop being a xenophobe :lol:
But first you need to fix your depression and anger issues :wink:
Will send you via PM a list of psychologists :wink:
Cheers !

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » August 3rd, 2022, 11:33 am

RedVEVO wrote:
SuperiorMan wrote:Fellas my hispanic girl might be getting a spanish passport.....should I go with her?

Venezuelans - somewhere mentioned amor from Venezuela - get Spain passports with ease. You will enjoy Spain especially away from the tourist areas. Talk later - my flight is calling :wink: Will PM you some places to visit :D Got lots and lots cousins in Spain. But again YES !

Gracias.

It's between there and Miami though.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » August 3rd, 2022, 1:00 pm

matr1x wrote:Holy sheit red dumb. You plan for at least 3 generations down. Or do you just plant your seed where the fig patch grow?

I thought you went crying to the Mods about the name calling? And yet you do the same?

His name is RedVevo.

So when men call you Slim and PorkChop etc and mark up your weight by the hundreds of pounds and increasing….don’t tote eh padna.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » August 3rd, 2022, 2:21 pm

MaxPower wrote:
88sins wrote:
I eh too sure whether you either stupid, simple, or slow, but in any eventuality, we're still waiting for you to provide the evidence you have that indicates that the majority of trinis want and support venezuelans in T&T as you claim.

Now, since you have shown that you can find a word in a dictionary going by your useless post regarding the definition of minority, and with us normal humans understanding that the word majority is the exact opposite of minority, we normal logical English speaking and comprehending humans are waiting for you to please explain your brand of lunatic logic whereby you believe that you are somehow correct in saying that it's only the minority of t&t citizens that are not in support of venes in this country, when even from the results of the poll in this very thread there's irrefutable evidence that shows the exact opposite.

Thus far, the only success you've demonstrated is your success at failure. That is no surprise to me.

Let’s slow it down a bit. I realize that when you get proven wrong you try very hard to cover it up with long posts. If the majority of Trinis support the Venezuelans, then it is quite obvious that the minority does not.

Our discussion yesterday started when you were confused about what the word minority meant. When the dictionary was laid out, you immediately tried to change around the question you were asking because you were embarrassed when you found out what the word really meant, which is why you only now understood, and as you finally said, majority is the exact opposite of minority. It’s nothing to be ashamed of as some people take a little longer to catch on than others.

So 88, i know you’re trying hard to move on and cover up you’re little misunderstanding so let’s proceed forward.

Your answers to these questions is sufficient evidence/confirmation to say that the majority of Trinis are in support of the Venezuelans. You cannot compare the “polls” in an Ole Talk forum to what is happening on the outside.

On a scale of 1-10,

1. How many nationwide protests have we seen?
2. With the amount of Venezuelans here, how many do we see looking for employment?
3. With the amount of Venezuelans here, how many do we see have employment?
4. How many citizens are considering preferring Immigrant labour over local?
5. How many Venezuelans are leaving?
6. A bit off topic, but what is the crime rate from the Venezuelans?
7. Are the Venezuelans comfortable?

The answers to these questions is sufficient evidence to say that the support of Venezuelans is great in T&T. When a group comes from nothing and settles nicely, that itself says alot.

For your comments and corrections.

Grenadian taking long on the exam .

Maybe he making tea :lol:

Maybe he looking at the Venezuelans boys again .

Esperando Papi !!!

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » August 3rd, 2022, 4:58 pm

MaxPower wrote:

On a scale of 1-10,

1. How many nationwide protests have we seen?
2. With the amount of Venezuelans here, how many do we see looking for employment?
3. With the amount of Venezuelans here, how many do we see have employment?
4. How many citizens are considering preferring Immigrant labour over local?
5. How many Venezuelans are leaving?
6. A bit off topic, but what is the crime rate from the Venezuelans?
7. Are the Venezuelans comfortable?

The answers to these questions is sufficient evidence to say that the support of Venezuelans is great in T&T. When a group comes from nothing and settles nicely, that itself says alot.

For your comments and corrections.

1- just because you don't see nationwide protest action against them, that does NOT mean that trinis support their presence.
2-none, they already employed running contraband into this country, engaging in fraud and whoring, human trafficking, petty theft, identity theft, counterfeiting, and other criminal activities.
3-see 2
4- none. Not even KFC wants them, and that speaks volumes considering that KFC forever looking for workers.
5-many are, but the turnover is not fast enough.
6- see 2.
7-the wider consensus is actually no, they are not actually "comfortable", but they are not exactly uncomfortable either. Hhis is expected, rats and roaches can adapt to a level of relative "comfort" anywhere. The majority of them actually ketchin their arse. It's why you can often find 6-10 of them trying to occupy a 2 bedroom apartment if the landlord lapse with them.

Still waiting for you to provide us with the evidence you use to come to the conclusion that their presence is desired by locals. Keep in mind, the penchant of thirsty men that avail themselves of vene women's ease of gravitation towards engaging in cheap prostitution will not be considered sufficient.

matr1x

Postby matr1x » August 3rd, 2022, 5:07 pm

Today in license office I am proud of the staff there. There was a vene couple who couldn't speak English and the staff turned them away. You can't speak the language? Get a translator or lean the language.

When you plan, you can avoid alot of easy mistakes. We have some foolish members who see a vene bamcee and get dotish..

Only trinis can stop the great replacement

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » August 3rd, 2022, 5:11 pm

matr1x wrote:Today in license office I am proud of the staff there. There was a vene couple who couldn't speak English and the staff turned them away. You can't speak the language? Get a translator or lean the language.

When you plan, you can avoid alot of easy mistakes. We have some foolish members who see a vene bamcee and get dotish..

even if it is a white venezuelan?

matr1x

Postby matr1x » August 3rd, 2022, 5:18 pm

Yes. Even the white ones. Unless you really like horn

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » August 3rd, 2022, 5:33 pm

Horn is a modern day concept developed by religious fanatiks for maintaining control.

Before religion everyone was everyone man / gyul / father and it was no big deal. Everyone was happy and it had variety.

Everyone was yuh father and you coulda go by everyone for them to provide for you.

The gene pool was stronger from the variety. This monogamous concept only promoting inbreeding and segregation of the ethnicities.

Relax and share guys. It don't come with a name plate, it have no owner, you just getting a turn. Let's move towards one world, one ethnicity, a diverse and strong gene pool for survival and longevity of our species.

Doh study me eh, Dem gyul will throw hot oil in allyuh ears during this weather.

matr1x

Postby matr1x » August 3rd, 2022, 5:44 pm

nervewrecker wrote:Horn is a modern day concept developed by religious fanatiks for maintaining control.

Before religion everyone was everyone man / gyul / father and it was no big deal. Everyone was happy and it had variety.

Everyone was yuh father and you coulda go by everyone for them to provide for you.

The gene pool was stronger from the variety. This monogamous concept only promoting inbreeding and segregation of the ethnicities.

Relax and share guys. It don't come with a name plate, it have no owner, you just getting a turn. Let's move towards one world, one ethnicity, a diverse and strong gene pool for survival and longevity of our species.

Doh study me eh, Dem gyul will throw hot oil in allyuh ears during this weather.

Share? What foolishness is that? Free love is what let aids move rampant.

One ethnicity is a foolish Idea. Diversity goes against that idea

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » August 3rd, 2022, 5:54 pm

The Raha was manufactured to stop the us by the powers that be.

Can't tell me the village baddist is always the most popular chick. When she step out she makes all men smile.

Throughout history all these women that tended to war veterans in various ways went down in history. The conservative wives of that time nobody remembered.

You take all the colors of the rainbow and mix two at a time you will get various shades of that secondary color. But you mix all colors you get a toosh of all eventually and one strong color.

You really taking me serious? Men does kill and drink thing from agro shop over meow that tun up. Doh study me and go get herpes or whipped eh

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » August 3rd, 2022, 5:57 pm

Religion isn't modern. These laws were created to stabilize civilization and incorporated naturally in the religion of the time and place. Religion was law before written constitution in ancient times, and in the desert. Polygamy was fine for nomadic roaming tribes like how we picture Native Americans across the plains and that Euro "Barbarians" tribes who invaded Roman Gaul. Top 20% of men for 80% of the women. The rest of men have to scrunt to get the attention of females to mate.

Polygamy is not good for a civilization that started to build walls, reliable water and energy sources, started fixed agriculture and fixed crafts and trades because then why the hell would a man work his ass off in the fields whole day to come home to a next man taking his woman by right of strength and having to mind his child? So monogamy became encoded into religion when and where it suited man. And out of that was born the feudal system, and etc.

Polygamy is still suited in certain religions in extremely harsh environments like in the desert where every man cannot have equal resources and opportunity, lack of agriculture. If religion remains the major constitution then the civilization can never actually evolve and progress with ideas and real development and address gender equality and education and thus be able to harness double and tripe its resources and energy as a collective civilization (ref: the British and USA during and after WWI and women's rights), as we see in the Middle East with every single technology and development imported simply because of wealth while more than half the population live as literal slaves.

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » August 3rd, 2022, 6:15 pm

With the exception of Hinduism most religions around for only 2000 years.

Even before that we accomplished great feats still unexplained by modern man with the technology we have today.

Things were better when life was like the intro to brickleberry. Everyone was happy.

Why allyuh even taking me on? I just tryna make Claudia, Maria, Candace, pushwatee and ray-ray not feel guilty tripped about their mileage. They here like Adam Lambert, for out entertainment. You know how when you see a pole you have an instant grin from where you salary went last Friday.....yea, like that.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » August 3rd, 2022, 6:34 pm

Nerve trolling hard.Weather cold down south bro?

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » August 3rd, 2022, 6:39 pm

very cold. :(

paid_influencer

Postby paid_influencer » August 3rd, 2022, 6:52 pm

hinduism teaches the need for self control

the idea that this world is a place of suffering

attachment to things in this world is the cause of suffering. sense pleasure is temporary and impermanent and ultimately leads us back to suffering

the only way to achieve an end to suffering is to remove the desire for things of this world, remove the desires for sense pleasure

you remove attachment by attaching to God

in other words, adopt a lifestyle of chastity and chant with me,

Hare Krishna Hare Krishna
Krishna Krishna Hare Hare
Hare Rama Hare Rama
Rama Rama Hare Hare

Many Venezuelans have joined the movement locally

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » August 3rd, 2022, 7:25 pm

Attaching to god is attachment.
Read Chap 3 again and think of something beyond moksha, which itself is a concept that is still bound to time, creation and destruction. Self realization means ending your attachments to make-believe ideas as well. You have to stop believing in the extremely limited human abstraction of god and look further to understand this.

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » August 3rd, 2022, 7:45 pm

On a serious note, anyone ever notice how mankind reached a point where they were advanced and really did accomplish great feats we cant explain and then just so like we start to get stupid before technological advancements?

Irrigation, pyramids, batteries, agriculture, vibrators (yes, it existed), astronomical observations, whats the term for mapping via sea travel again? It slipping my mind....

All of this we knew as a species and then just like that we start to get on our knees and wait for a man in the clouds to hand everything to us. Of course, that in itself has its darkside filled with war and bloodshed (not all religions however).

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » August 3rd, 2022, 9:18 pm

Yes and no eh nerve
Humans were worshipping deities even during the time of the construction of the pyramids, just as they still do today. One major difference being, in modern society people are doing it thinking that if they pray hard enough, long enough and loudly enough their chosen deity will see/hear them and give them what they want without them having to do anything to make it happen.

Humans are generally speaking rather lazy. So the idea of receiving benefits from an unseen entity by simply beseeching said entity to grant said benefit will quite easily greatly appeal to many.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » August 3rd, 2022, 9:32 pm

SuperiorMan wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:

Gracias.

It's between there and Miami though.

Hermano,

Miami is great ! Lots and lots Cubans - Not much Venezuelans .
Venezuelans are among the affluent and are more /less silent .
They marry rich and stay with the kids . No problems .

Cubans in Cuba are so proud of Miami - Since they literally own the city !
Cubans biz /politics rule in Miami ! The caucasians have moved North - Pembroke Pines etc.
You have Mexicans in deep South - Homestead. They are not much liked - but they cool.

The Caribbean community - Trini Indo - boast about everything and best to stay away
since many are illegal with an array of complex problems - Cutler Ridge area.
They have not integrated - always problems - especially the Trini Africans.
The Jamaicans African are educated and very prosperous - no problems.
The American African no problem and India peeps are highly educated
and they very cool .

Spain is an excellent choice ! Try Miami and if you like - cool :D

Venezuelans are the most beautiful and most sophisticated !!

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » August 3rd, 2022, 11:19 pm

I heard some of the Mexicans mentality like some of the vene we have here.

Also, Mexicans are for some reason short and lack manners. They don't know about "excuse me", will see you standing somewhere or talking to someone and push themselves through. They also know English very well and choose not to admit it. When they talk among themselves they talk on Spanish however and their Spanish is different from vene Spanish. It's more dialect.

So a former student of mine told me. He lives there, offshore guy. Skilled in the trades so he knows they does try to hit him shot. Does call me to fill me in on how things.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » August 3rd, 2022, 11:51 pm

88sins wrote:1- just because you don't see nationwide protest action against them, that does NOT mean that trinis support their presence.
2-none, they already employed running contraband into this country, engaging in fraud and whoring, human trafficking, petty theft, identity theft, counterfeiting, and other criminal activities.
3-see 2
4- none. Not even KFC wants them, and that speaks volumes considering that KFC forever looking for workers.
6- see 2.
7-the wider consensus is actually no, they are not actually "comfortable", but they are not exactly uncomfortable either. Hhis is expected, rats and roaches can adapt to a level of relative "comfort" anywhere. The majority of them actually ketchin their arse. It's why you can often find 6-10 of them trying to occupy a 2 bedroom apartment if the landlord lapse with them.

Still waiting for you to provide us with the evidence you use to come to the conclusion that their presence is desired by locals. Keep in mind, the penchant of thirsty men that avail themselves of vene women's ease of gravitation towards engaging in cheap prostitution will not be considered sufficient.

It was a scale of 1-10 bro, not another essay.

No protesting says alot. Why is it that Trinis have an uproar when KFC started selling condiments or even with Andrea Bharat? What about the Paria divers? You telling me that not one group of Trinis protested in discomfort over the Venezuelans?

Let me remind you that crime remains LOW from the Venezuelans here. So all you mentioned is NOT rampant. Your proof is the social and paper media. Get the reports, get the facts and then we can agree that point 2 is a significant impact to T&T.

Point 4, just as the others, is not entirely true. I agree is exists, but again….in the minority. Businesses just as mine and many more are pleased with the Venezuelans. Let me remind you again that not all Venezuelans are illegal.

8, the Venezuelans are here to stay.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » August 4th, 2022, 12:02 am

matr1x wrote:Today in license office I am proud of the staff there. There was a vene couple who couldn't speak English and the staff turned them away. You can't speak the language? Get a translator or lean the language.

And they will just get help from a local samaritan, more than likely the same day and get the services they need. Simple and driving in no time while that same unhelpful license clerk pig travels home.

And Trinis eh stopping nothing padna, both you and i know this.
Last edited by MaxPower on August 4th, 2022, 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » August 4th, 2022, 12:11 am

MaxPower wrote:
88sins wrote:1- just because you don't see nationwide protest action against them, that does NOT mean that trinis support their presence.
3-see 2
6- see 2.

It was a scale of 1-10 bro, not another essay.

1. No protesting says alot. Why is it that Trinis have an uproar when KFC started selling condiments or even with Andrea Bharat? What about the Paria divers? You telling me that not one group of Trinis protested in discomfort over the Venezuelans?

2. Let me remind you that crime remains LOW from the Venezuelans here. So all you mentioned is NOT rampant. Your proof is the social and paper media. Get the reports, get the facts and then we can agree that point 2 is a significant impact to T&T.

Point 4, just as the others, is not entirely true. I agree is exists, but again….in the minority. Businesses just as mine and many more are pleased with the Venezuelans. Let me remind you again that not all Venezuelans are illegal.

8, the Venezuelans are here to stay.

Max.

Again hilarious :lol: You came out with a BANG !
Your points are VERY impressive as usual :wink:

Point # 1 is excellent my brother !
T&T peeps " rioted " for mustard and ketchup and pepper :lol:

Note that many Venezuelans are migrating to US and EU same as many young T&T peeps.

They have excellent work/biz & skills/ethics and they fear nada !

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » August 4th, 2022, 12:23 am

On a Perception Scale of 1-10, ( 1 is Low & 10 is High )

1. How many nationwide protests have we seen? 1
2. With the amount of Venezuelans here, how many do we see looking for employment? 3
3. With the amount of Venezuelans here, how many do we see have employment? 7
4. How many citizens are considering preferring Immigrant labour over local? 10
5. How many Venezuelans are leaving? 5
6. A bit off topic, but what is the crime rate from the Venezuelans? 1
7. Are the Venezuelans comfortable? 5

matr1x

Postby matr1x » August 4th, 2022, 5:36 am

The question is, how many sleep to get their jobs, and how much is racism playing a role?

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » August 4th, 2022, 8:01 am

The real question is, between max and vevo, who's catching and who's pitching?
Or is it a rotation?

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”