TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Yes
47%
No
53%

Total votes: 191

Kickstart
Riding on 16's

Re: Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

Postby Kickstart » July 31st, 2022, 4:51 am

RedVEVO wrote:^^

Most Venezuelans are in T&T to work and succeed .

The others go to US and EU . Again with their work ethic and family they will be successful.

However the Venezuelans's children after been denied an education in T&T found a way to educate their kids.

Again the kids did not only succeed but excelled !!

Their kids will be the next generation of T&T peeps who will communicate with South America
and bring success again back to T&T - similar to the Chinese and Syrians .

The Venezuelans are the future generation .

Look around do you think Trini kids can be depended on to take T&T forward ?
No South American country is successful. They would not bring success to Trinidad, they will take a couple generations to achieve this.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » July 31st, 2022, 5:47 am

Allyuh does still take on Vevo?
Not even a Dominic Toretto torque wrench could tighten up the nuts and bolts that loose in his brains.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » July 31st, 2022, 5:51 am

Not even couple generations.

One must understand, that for the children of immigrants to be able to integrate into a society, they must be taught that they have to integrate, and it's their parents responsibility to teach them this.

Fact is, most Venezuelans coming here with children DON'T want their children to integrate. Because the parents actually don't want to integrate into trinbagonian style of living, no matter if they've been here 20 years. They cling to their traditional norms from back home. Relationship dynamics, food, socialization, etc, they bring their behaviors with them, and indoctrinate their children with these behaviors and mindsets.

Hoping for vene offspring to be an asset to T&T? A snowflake have better odds of surviving being exposed to the sun in the Sub-Saharan desert in July.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » July 31st, 2022, 6:36 am

88sins wrote:Not even couple generations.

One must understand, that for the children of immigrants to be able to integrate into a society, they must be taught that they have to integrate, and it's their parents responsibility to teach them this.

Fact is, most Venezuelans coming here with children DON'T want their children to integrate. Because the parents actually don't want to integrate into trinbagonian style of living, no matter if they've been here 20 years. They cling to their traditional norms from back home. Relationship dynamics, food, socialization, etc, they bring their behaviors with them, and indoctrinate their children with these behaviors and mindsets.

Hoping for vene offspring to be an asset to T&T? A snowflake have better odds of surviving being exposed to the sun in the Sub-Saharan desert in July.
Fact also is that simps encouraging a gimme gimme mentality.All indo heavy areas going to look like a fairskinned sealots in a couple of years and by that time it will be too late.Then they would wish they were xenophobic.Hindsight is 20/20

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » July 31st, 2022, 8:38 am

RedVEVO wrote:Another impressive WIN ! for our beautiful Venezuela neighbors !!

Judge orders immediate release of Venezuelan boy, mother !!

" A HIGH COURT judge on Friday ordered the immediate release of a Venezuelan teenager and his mother. The two had been detained at the Chaguaramas Heliport since December 15, 2020. On July 14, the Privy Council ruled the boy’s detention for 19 months was unlawful "

https://newsday.co.tt/2022/07/29/judge- ... oy-mother/

Vev,

Top of this beautiful Sunday morning to you my good lad.

Thank you for article and this is truly a blessing to our Venezuelan brothers and sisters.

Release them with immediate effect and penalize those promoting UNlawfulness and INhumanity.

matr1x
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby matr1x » July 31st, 2022, 10:22 am

So with that, we gave them legal rein to pressure the legal system. However citizens have the ability to protest. Harris their place of business. Harass them on the street. Dox the ones who were let go.

They want a war? Trinis can give them one.

I wrote a letter to ministry of finance to audit living waters as in my investigation I found financial irregularities.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » July 31st, 2022, 10:36 am

matr1x wrote:So with that, we gave them legal rein to pressure the legal system. However citizens have the ability to protest. Harris their place of business. Harass them on the street. Dox the ones who were let go.

I wrote a letter to ministry of finance to audit living waters as in my investigation I found financial irregularities.

The legal system is a procedure .

They do not pressure the legal system.

While you harassing Venezuelans maybe you should harass the Indos, the Chinese , the Syrians , ALL gay black men, ALL midget gangsters and their families and ALL women over 6 feet tall and then your teen age mother and your step Daddies and of course the Emperor Valley Zoo Gorilla.

Meanwhile send us a copy of the letter so we can have like-minded join you in your protest .

Tomorrow is a good day to meet at Woodford Square .

Bring a box lunch .

matr1x

Postby matr1x » July 31st, 2022, 11:17 am

Just illegal ones.

But let's consider this.

Venes have a penchant for armed revolution and they have been bringing in arms and ammunition. The Muslim population has been housing and employing them (illegal venes). Given to what happened in 1990, should we not start to monitor the situation?

It's a stain, and you cannot wash it off.

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » July 31st, 2022, 12:41 pm

matr1x wrote:That's stupid. Allowing illegals comes with all its evils. And the problem is that in every situation illegals are allowed free entry, the native population always loses. Always.

They will rob the futures of trini children. This time we can fight them. Guns and drugs and death is what they bring.

And the lies you all peddle will be the death of Trinidad
So you speaking on behalf of the Amerindian population then?

Still playing devil's advocate

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » July 31st, 2022, 1:39 pm

timelapse wrote:Allyuh does still take on Vevo?
Not even a Dominic Toretto torque wrench could tighten up the nuts and bolts that loose in his brains.

Lots and Lots Apologies for the misplaced wrench - there were 9

The Vene Workmen are pleased and elated that the Esposa is walking straight again.

Please note that the Gorilla is fully booked until October 24, 2022 for future insertions.

Dominic said your cheque bounced and your " tiny pimento" is not fully grown plus he does not like the screaming.

OMG ! He such a whiny bull dog !

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » July 31st, 2022, 1:40 pm

RedVEVO wrote:
matr1x wrote:So with that, we gave them legal rein to pressure the legal system. However citizens have the ability to protest. Harris their place of business. Harass them on the street. Dox the ones who were let go.

The legal system is a procedure .

They do not pressure the legal system.

While you harassing Venezuelans maybe you should harass the Indos, the Chinese , the Syrians , ALL gay black men, ALL midget gangsters and their families and ALL women over 6 feet tall and then your teen age mother and your step Daddies and of course the Emperor Valley Zoo Gorilla.

Meanwhile send us a copy of the letter so we can have like-minded join you in your protest .

Tomorrow is a good day to meet at Woodford Square .

Bring a box lunch .
The gorilla died.
RIP.

matr1x

Postby matr1x » July 31st, 2022, 2:16 pm

I think it's the president of Trinidad

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » August 1st, 2022, 11:02 am

nervewrecker wrote:
matr1x wrote:Hopefully they send them back. Their entry was unlawful
Playing devil's advocate here.

Whay so different with people who enter with productive intentions and people who more or less come here just for so....

Just bad in-breeding choices - low picks in the T&T DNA gene pool.

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » August 1st, 2022, 11:38 am

Soon we might have a female venezuelan prime minister or president.

matr1x

Postby matr1x » August 1st, 2022, 12:31 pm

Some of them were posting on social media that they are here to stay regardless how trinis feel.

To be fair, they said it online since they know if they say that sheit in public, is cut tail waiting.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » August 1st, 2022, 12:54 pm

matr1x wrote:Some of them were posting on social media that they are here to stay regardless how trinis feel.

To be fair, they said it online since they know if they say that sheit in public, is cut tail waiting.

Well many Trinis feel good about it. Padna it have many Trinis begging Venes to stay because they don’t want to have dealings with their own people….its a set back and a step back.

It’s only the xenophobic population which is in the minority that toting. So it have both Venes and Trinis that DON’T give a damn about how they feel.

You agree?

Btw, you will end up in jail if you lay a finger on any Vene and you get reported.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » August 1st, 2022, 1:11 pm

MaxPower wrote:
matr1x wrote:Some of them were posting on social media that they are here to stay regardless how trinis feel.

Well many Trinis feel good about it. Padna it have many Trinis begging Venes to stay because they don’t want to have dealings with their own people….its a set back and a step back.

It’s only the xenophobic population which is in the minority that toting. So it have both Venes and Trinis that DON’T give a damn about how they feel.

You agree?

Btw, you will end up in jail if you lay a finger on any Vene and you get reported.

Just you and the Vene Blue Ball Club Caxxy Waxxy

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » August 1st, 2022, 7:52 pm

MaxPower wrote:

You agree?

He will survive in jail .

He is a virgin .

And he like a butterball turkey :D

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » August 1st, 2022, 8:56 pm

De Dragon wrote:Just you and the Vene Blue Ball Club Caxxy Waxxy

I giving you about a week again.

But you doing good so far on the forums.

Nice clean discussions and you not getting bobolized.

Keep it up man, proud.

matr1x

Postby matr1x » August 2nd, 2022, 1:59 am

MaxPower wrote:

You agree?

First up, is only beta simps who pay for sex who begging them to stay. I wouldn't do anything. I wouldn't have to. If they break in my property, they just won't leave.

No one is harming the venes. When a vene claims to be raped they are
1) trying to extort money from the client
2) looking to blackmail..

Vene men who get killed were dealing drugs and deals went sour.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » August 2nd, 2022, 7:14 am

MaxPower wrote:

You agree?

I see you still a good bit confused about the definitions of the meanings of the words "majority" and "minority", and "many" and "few".

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » August 2nd, 2022, 7:48 am

88sins wrote:
I see you still a good bit confused about the definitions of the meanings of the words "majority" and "minority", and "many" and "few".

IMG_0039.JPG

I think your confused about english language on the whole.

Note that i have used that word many times and no one except you tried to act smart by correcting me because they understand the definition.

Come on 88, you are smarter than this.

matr1x

Postby matr1x » August 2nd, 2022, 8:57 am

When the local population who still paying nis and health surcharge finally fed up of businesses hiring illegals (that's what they are), either the business gets burned down or they turn on the venes.

Your empty threat of lockup doesn't worry trinis

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » August 2nd, 2022, 9:07 am

MaxPower wrote:
88sins wrote:

IMG_0039.JPG

Note that i have used that word many times and no one except you tried to act smart by correcting me because they understand the definition.

You can post all the nonsense pictures you like, still doesn't alter the fact that you have zero quantifiable evidence that supports what are claiming, that the "majority of trinis" support Venes.
Until you can provide irrefutable statistical analysis and evidence to back up your claims, you still gonna be seen as confused about the meaning of simple words, because the majority of people know what you're saying is simply you projecting your wishful thinking.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » August 2nd, 2022, 9:37 am

88sins wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
88sins wrote:

IMG_0039.JPG

You can post all the nonsense pictures you like, still doesn't alter the fact that you have zero quantifiable evidence that supports what are claiming, that the "majority of trinis" support Venes.
Until you can provide irrefutable statistical analysis and evidence to back up your claims, you still gonna be seen as confused about the meaning of simple words, because the majority of people know what you're saying is simply you projecting your wishful thinking.

Lol

The dictionary is non sense pictures? Padna this is basic english language.

Oh gosh admit you were wrong na and your criticism backfired.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » August 2nd, 2022, 9:42 am

MaxPower wrote:
88sins wrote:

IMG_0039.JPG

Sadly - Petends to be educated or informed :D
Mentally is severely and most confused about many current issues .

Thoughts are not developed and still in infancy for a T&T peep - maybe heritage is from the smaller creole islands which will explain the absurd commentaries.

The majority of people in T&T have accepted the Venezuelans NOT only NOW but decades ago.

Where do you think many of our music and food influences originated ?
Why do you think Spanish has been thought in schools for over 40 plus years ?

We have links to Spain nowadays ? When last the King or Queen for Spain came to Trinidad ?
Repsol ? Chances no !

However didn't the late Chavez come to Trinidad with excellent recognition by ALL ?
Didn't the PNM Gov't give the Venezuelans work permits ? Which other ethic group
got the work permits so easy ? And why ? Businessmen asked for the Venezuelans !
And they are paid premium wages for their excellent work !

It's estimated over 72,000 Venezuelans are in T&T?
Did anyone on Tuner see the "sold out" crowd at Nacho's Concert last weekend ?
Does he even remotely know Nacho's music ? Parang maybe ! Or maybe no music .

And lives in Barataria - which although severely crime ridden area - however where many Chinese ,
indians, and african peeps have businesses - all immigrants like the Venezuelans.

Again the younger Venezuelans are here to work, live and be part of T&T's as their fore fathers.
The majority are highly educated ,

To come on a forum and ask and spit nonsense on the meaning of "majority" is primary school dementia :lol:

The Venezuelans are our brothers and sisters and the majority have accepted them 100% .

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » August 2nd, 2022, 9:47 am

Statistical survey data or gtfo.Yours and max opinion doesn't mean it is a majority.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » August 2nd, 2022, 9:54 am

timelapse wrote:Statistical survey data or gtfo.Yours and max opinion doesn't mean it is a majority.

There are about 72,000 Venezuelans in T&T .

17,000 were given work permits :D

Close to T&T general elections it will exponentially increase :lol:

Or another stat you may not know .

ALL male Syrians have a Venezuelan GF or wife or deputy .

And they are given status like a queen since the children will integrate and expand business with their
Spanish heritage .

It's the future !
Last edited by RedVEVO on August 2nd, 2022, 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » August 2nd, 2022, 9:59 am

RedVEVO wrote:
timelapse wrote:Statistical survey data or gtfo.Yours and max opinion doesn't mean it is a majority.

Close to T&T general elections it will exponentially increase
Voter padding...how many venes have electoral IDs with fairly new dates of issue.

I see history is repeating itself taking a page out of Eric Williams' book.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » August 2nd, 2022, 10:01 am

hover11 wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:

Close to T&T general elections it will exponentially increase
Voter padding...how many venes have electoral IDs with fairly new dates of issue.

I see history is repeating itself taking a page out of Eric Williams' book.

And what is wrong with giving the 72,000 voting rights to promote your political cause ?

Politics will always be politics .

The aim is to win !

And if you do not like it - PM said you can go Guyana :lol:

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”