TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Yes
47%
No
53%

Total votes: 191

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Re: Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

Postby SuperiorMan » May 11th, 2021, 10:15 am

VII wrote:
SuperiorMan wrote:My Venezuelan outside woman want to go Paris when borders reopen.

Your chubby insecure fiance though ?

Hello Tuner Friend,

She is voluptuous and not fiance level yet. Thanks for asking.

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » May 11th, 2021, 10:21 am

Nothing wrong with that ....so you ain't make the leap yet...good..take your time, you dont have to anyway..

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » May 11th, 2021, 11:57 am

sam1978 wrote:Typical cuck. You laugh when mero tells him anything, you call him names but doesn't want him to answer. Real li'l girl behavior going on.

Samlal,

Your boo, matr1x aka Slim supports Venes drowning including children who are fleeing from an economic crisis. Are you even aware of the situation over there? Your ass is probably to happy here to even care.

His blatant hate for women was displayed with his rapist remarks to the mother of our colleague, mero.

Don’t tote when we come down hard on the boy.

You support him, so therefore you support his views.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » May 11th, 2021, 3:04 pm

Maxnarine, you vote for Rowley.Does that mean you support his views? Interesting...
MaxPower wrote:
sam1978 wrote:Typical cuck. You laugh when mero tells him anything, you call him names but doesn't want him to answer. Real li'l girl behavior going on.

Samlal,

Your boo, matr1x aka Slim supports Venes drowning including children who are fleeing from an economic crisis. Are you even aware of the situation over there? Your ass is probably to happy here to even care.

His blatant hate for women was displayed with his rapist remarks to the mother of our colleague, mero.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » May 11th, 2021, 4:07 pm

timelapse wrote:Maxnarine, you vote for Rowley.Does that mean you support his views? Interesting...
MaxPower wrote:

Samlal,

Baboolapse,

Yes, this was first time i voted for Master Keith and i have no regrets. The UNC is unstable and incompetent and not important at this stage.

The PNM i admit have some disgusting ways, but under the UNC would have been worse.

So yes, i support some views, not all.

If its on thing, their handling of the pandemic isnt too bad. Lil flip flops here and there but look at what is happening.....it would have definitely been worse.

But whether PNM or UNC, the general behavior of the citizens of T&T is reason why the country is where it is.

matr1x
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby matr1x » May 11th, 2021, 6:35 pm

It's easy to blame the citizens because they are a soft target. By that measure all citizens in every country are to blame.

Why no blame for government ministers and friends flying in and out without quarantine? Why no blame for big 1% parties and weddings? Why no blame for illegal Venezuelans coming over from a country whose medical and government structure is a sham?

Because that would force you to think up actual solutions.

Sure you will find people not following covid guidelines, but to go to workplaces not following guidelines or to those said weddings, means it's confirmation bias versus actual investigation

matr1x

Postby matr1x » May 11th, 2021, 6:36 pm

And let's talk about the money from the HSF that was sharing during the astronomy election.

Did we all forget about that?

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » May 11th, 2021, 7:10 pm

matr1x wrote:It's easy to blame the citizens because they are a soft target.

Slim,

Whose fault is it that they are a soft target?

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » May 11th, 2021, 7:13 pm

IMG_6871.JPG

sam1978
Riding on 16's

Postby sam1978 » May 11th, 2021, 7:14 pm

Say no to illegal / undocumented/ untested immigrants during a pandemic.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » May 11th, 2021, 9:38 pm

Master Keith doesn't like your Juanitas.Thats why I asked.So is either you have a conflict of interest or your logic is flawed.Pick your poison Maxdaye.
MaxPower wrote:
timelapse wrote:Maxnarine, you vote for Rowley.Does that mean you support his views? Interesting...
MaxPower wrote:

Samlal,

Baboolapse,

Yes, this was first time i voted for Master Keith and i have no regrets. The UNC is unstable and incompetent and not important at this stage.

The PNM i admit have some disgusting ways, but under the UNC would have been worse.

If its on thing, their handling of the pandemic isnt too bad. Lil flip flops here and there but look at what is happening.....it would have definitely been worse.

But whether PNM or UNC, the general behavior of the citizens of T&T is reason why the country is where it is.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » May 11th, 2021, 10:10 pm

timelapse wrote:Master Keith doesn't like your Juanitas.Thats why I asked.So is either you have a conflict of interest or your logic is flawed.Pick your poison Maxdaye.
MaxPower wrote:
MaxPower wrote:

Samlal,

Baboolapse,

This Govt is in favor of the Juanitas bro.

How much more proof do you need.

matr1x

Postby matr1x » May 11th, 2021, 11:52 pm

So when they die, that's why we celebrate.

Live illegal, die illegal

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » May 12th, 2021, 12:13 am

matr1x wrote:So when they die, that's why we celebrate.

Live illegal, die illegal

Slim,

That’s once in a blue moon and everytime one dies, the Govt quick to discipline those that should have saved their lives.

They are still humans bro.

But celebrate as you please, it changes nothing.

matr1x

Postby matr1x » May 12th, 2021, 3:34 am

Humans too lazy to fix their own country

Or drug trafficking to make a new start.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » May 12th, 2021, 7:30 am

Maxrajie likes when they call him massa.
That's why he doesn't support when people being charitable towards them.He wants them to remain a cheap supply of labor.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » May 12th, 2021, 8:02 am

timelapse wrote:Maxrajie likes when they call him massa.
That's why he doesn't support when people being charitable towards them.He wants them to remain a cheap supply of labor.

Baboolapse,

Try and get yourself in a business community circle.

Venezuelans are slowly phasing out from being a cheap supply. They are understanding their worth and demand.

Honestly bro, some Trinis are so desperate they are beating the Vene prices.....but business communities are putting service as the #1 priority which the Trinis find it very hard to compete with.

It’s like a Trini telling me he charging cheaper than any Vene....i say soldier but can you even reach to work on time???

Things changing in T&T.

matr1x

Postby matr1x » May 12th, 2021, 8:25 am

I find nothing positive there.

With the rising cost of living, the wage was not just to cover the cost but improve growth.

To just hover above the poverty line will never improve general quality of life.

But exploitation seems to be what the business community really wants. If you support illegal immigration, you support stuff like slavery.

But trinis must live like dogs, eh? I hope all of the business owners engaging in this get covid and gone through. They are trash

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » May 12th, 2021, 8:44 am

MaxPower wrote:

Baboolapse,

Venezuelans are slowly phasing out from being a cheap supply. They are understanding their worth and demand.

Honestly bro, some Trinis are so desperate they are beating the Vene prices.....but business communities are putting service as the #1 priority which the Trinis find it very hard to compete with.

It’s like a Trini telling me he charging cheaper than any Vene....i say soldier but can you even reach to work on time???

Things changing in T&T.

Hello MaxPower,

What kind of business do you run?

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » May 12th, 2021, 9:31 am

matr1x wrote:I find nothing positive there.

With the rising cost of living, the wage was not just to cover the cost but improve growth.

To just hover above the poverty line will never improve general quality of life.

But exploitation seems to be what the business community really wants. If you support illegal immigration, you support stuff like slavery.

But trinis must live like dogs, eh? I hope all of the business owners engaging in this get covid and gone through. They are trash

Slim,

You are still not catching on.

Trinis living like dogs is no fault other than their own.

The Venezuelans are coming here with nothing and making ends meet far more than the average happy ass Trini. Doesnt matter if they are documented or not, they all have the same work ethic/etiquette.

Slim, all i am asking is to change your mentality and get out there and work harder. You cannot continue to operate the SAME way for a different result.

Things are changing, things are happening.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » May 12th, 2021, 9:39 am

SuperiorMan wrote:
MaxPower wrote:

Baboolapse,

Things changing in T&T.

Hello MaxPower,

Hello SuperiorMan,

Mini marts bro.

Used to have a few rum shops but closed permanently due to Covid.

I was also apart of a recruitment agency which would explain my expertise in work ethic/etiquette. Fellas allyuh doh laugh na i serious

I also take a little end in some residential construction projects and well i have some apartments.

But the Mini Marts i spend most of my time in as sales are booming especially with the pandemic.

Thats the most i can say bro, cant give out too much info if you understand.

matr1x

Postby matr1x » May 12th, 2021, 9:48 am

Always remember, not all change is good

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » May 12th, 2021, 10:00 am

Like you is Anand ?
Would explain a lot
MaxPower wrote:
SuperiorMan wrote:
MaxPower wrote:

Baboolapse,

Things changing in T&T.

Hello MaxPower,

Hello SuperiorMan,

Mini marts bro.

I was also apart of a recruitment agency which would explain my expertise in work ethic/etiquette. Fellas allyuh doh laugh na i serious

I also take a little end in some residential construction projects and well i have some apartments.

But the Mini Marts i spend most of my time in as sales are booming especially with the pandemic.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » May 12th, 2021, 12:11 pm

timelapse wrote:Like you is Anand ?
Would explain a lot
MaxPower wrote:
SuperiorMan wrote:
MaxPower wrote:

Baboolapse,

Things changing in T&T.

Hello MaxPower,

Hello SuperiorMan,

Mini marts bro.

No bro, just making an honest living.

matr1x

Postby matr1x » May 12th, 2021, 12:16 pm

There are commentary of people afraid to take vacation or even sick leave because the threat of vene replacement.

So this what max wants. Trinis living under constant stress.

Is this what our ancestors lived and worked for?

Eventually trinis will have to man the beaches with cutlass and give the venes a choice, row back or float back.

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » May 12th, 2021, 2:36 pm

MaxPower wrote:
SuperiorMan wrote:
MaxPower wrote:

Baboolapse,

Things changing in T&T.

Hello MaxPower,

Hello SuperiorMan,

Mini marts bro.

MaxPower,

Thanks for your response. That's cool to hear....do you think mini marts are a good business to get into now (also when covid-19 eventually ends)?

The recruitment agency sounds so like you as well! lol.

Do you ever think of investing elsewhere outside of Trinidad? Like the US?

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » May 12th, 2021, 3:00 pm

SuperiorMan wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
SuperiorMan wrote:
MaxPower wrote:

Baboolapse,

Things changing in T&T.

Hello MaxPower,

Hello SuperiorMan,

Mini marts bro.

MaxPower,

Thanks for your response. That's cool to hear....do you think mini marts are a good business to get into now (also when covid-19 eventually ends)?

A well stocked Mini Mart in a good location is a winner every time pre/post Covid bro.

Investing outside US, thought about it but too risky and competitive for me.

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » May 12th, 2021, 3:43 pm

MaxPower wrote:
SuperiorMan wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
SuperiorMan wrote:
MaxPower wrote:

Baboolapse,

Things changing in T&T.

Hello MaxPower,

Hello SuperiorMan,

Mini marts bro.

MaxPower,

A well stocked Mini Mart in a good location is a winner every time pre/post Covid bro.

Investing outside US, thought about it but too risky and competitive for me.

MaxPower,

Thanks again. Your insight in these matters is invaluable. Have you ever thought about expanding (or doing any business) into other islands in the Caribbean? What are your thoughts on that? The Forex issue is my concern when it comes to Trinidad.

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » May 12th, 2021, 3:56 pm

^ Max Power and Superior Man is the same person??

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » May 12th, 2021, 4:34 pm

matr1x wrote:There are commentary of people afraid to take vacation or even sick leave because the threat of vene replacement.

So this what max wants. Trinis living under constant stress.

Is this what our ancestors lived and worked for?

Eventually trinis will have to man the beaches with cutlass and give the venes a choice, row back or float back.

Slim,

You cannot blame employers for wanting to replace their Trini employees with Venes. I told you before, business communities have HAD IT with alot of the Trini labour force/service. There is just too much unreliability, inefficiency, complacency and incompetency. The Venes are not perfect, but are far better in many instances.

Trinis live under constant stress because they put themselves in that position. They not stressing for Carniva and Caura though? They not stressing employers buy not coming to work and giving lame ass excuses after their rumcork weekend??

Our ancestors lived and worked for us to make use of the many opportunities out there....not to waste it and complain.

And Trinis wont be manning no beaches with cutlasses. The Govt would not tolerate that violence and hooliganism when lives will be endangered.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”