TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Yes
47%
No
53%

Total votes: 191

pugboy
TunerGod

Re: Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

Postby pugboy » May 7th, 2021, 6:40 am

them venes not so much into rice and beans bro

them venes eating arepa everyday, arepa with cheese, arepa with ham, sardines, arepa with everything
that is why the women so fat, too much oil frying them arepa and cheese is high calories

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » May 7th, 2021, 6:56 am

pugboy wrote:them venes not so much into rice and beans bro

them venes eating arepa everyday, arepa with cheese, arepa with ham, sardines, arepa with everything
that is why the women so fat, too much oil frying them arepa and cheese is high calories

No no false statement . You are totally totally incorrect .

They eat heathy diets of HOMEMADE FOOD for their husbands and children .

Rice , beans, salads and lots beef and chicken and pork . And lots fruits . Local mango etc.

They are strong and fit and work with a smile .

They are ALWAYS happy with their family - actually VERY similar to Indians ethic group .

Or and the FATHERS are always at the side of the Vene woman :D

YOU WILL NEVER SEE AN ABSENT FATHER :!:

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » May 7th, 2021, 7:00 am

matr1x wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:
matr1x wrote:I know for a fact online forums are being monitored, so I will not be posting evidence you sweaty anus crack.

They have been part of the crime scene since they first started coming over. Simple sale of guns and ammunition. People trafficking and sex trade was next. Documents fraud as well as forgery was next. See deeds and RPOs.

Then they have been gaining criminal strength. All of these things except the RPOs is in the news. That one hush hush for now.

All the above is 100 % false .

Vene are harding working - family oriented people - who are here to succeed .

Many are EXTREMELY successful already .

Why you think they were given work permits ?

They are people needed by Trinidad to make the economy spin since - T&T youths are unreliable and most are in jail .

Family oriented...hahahaha
If by Family you mean popping out a baby for 10 different man, then sure.

Also, if I weren't paying taxes, I would be even wealthier. But these mofos don't pay taxes and still enjoying the labor of the taxpayers.

They were given work permits to breed. That how pnm base took off in the 50s and 60s.

And the fact that Caracas was know as one of the most dangerous cities in the western hemisphere for years just seemed to have missed you.

Idiots like you have Trinidad in the current state

YES very family oriented .

The women are extremely beautiful and very exciting in EVERY WAY possible .

They target the successful men and will treat him with utmost respect .

If your income is less that $10,000 a month they will NOT talk to you .

Again they want the successful men :D

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » May 7th, 2021, 7:03 am

Stop wasting your breath on these traitors to the country.Sad to say , is the ole indian mentality where anybody fairer than you MUST be better than you.Under the delusions of being 'woke', these fools are puppets of the cast system whether they recognize it or not.
As for evidence Max, you wouldn't recognize evidence if it crawled up your arse.Your racist blinders are too dark.If an afro did the same or less than your precious illegals, you would already be down their throats.I see you for what you are.Take an actual drive out from your closet and see for yourself.There are now Venezuelan beggars in Sando.Check lower St.James street.They sleeping down by the wharf.If you in pos, check carenage.Central ,they all over.Moruga by the sawmill,La Rafine.Princes town all over.Morne Diablo, Penal rock road, fyzabad.
I not sure if they reaching tobago
So is either you deliberately blind or dotish blind.Choose one

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » May 7th, 2021, 7:11 am

timelapse wrote:Stop wasting your breath on these traitors to the country.Sad to say , is the ole indian mentality where anybody fairer than you MUST be better than you.Under the delusions of being 'woke', these fools are puppets of the cast system whether they recognize it or not.
As for evidence Max, you wouldn't recognize evidence if it crawled up your arse.Your racist blinders are too dark.If an afro did the same or less than your precious illegals, you would already be down their throats.I see you for what you are.Take an actual drive out from your closet and see for yourself.There are now Venezuelan beggars in Sando.Check lower St.James street.They sleeping down by the wharf.If you in pos, check carenage.Central ,they all over.Moruga by the sawmill,La Rafine.Princes town all over.Morne Diablo, Penal rock road, fyzabad.

There are NO VENE vagrants .

That is a FALSE STATEMENT .

They ALL work and earn an income .

If ANY BODY likes fair complexion that is a choice .

Some like dark, some like black , some like yellow and some like gay .

It has nothing to do with " ole indian " mentality .

Ole indian mentality is $$$$$ and education and family .

Ask ANY "ole indian "

Hence they are extremely successful .

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » May 7th, 2021, 8:18 am

I didn't say vagrants , i said beggars.Bottom of St. James street by Ansa bank there.I bought the guy a butterbread and two cans of corned beef from a minimart.This was last week Thursday.I asked where he was staying because he needed clothes and he pointed towards the wharf area behind the bus terminal.There are a couple shacks down there, I know the area well.
Not to pop them down, but thats the reality.
You want to be a humanitarian, these are the places to start, not by the skanks.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » May 7th, 2021, 8:33 am

timelapse wrote:I didn't say vagrants , i said beggars.Bottom of St. James street by Ansa bank there.I bought the guy a butterbread and two cans of corned beef from a minimart.This was last week Thursday.I asked where he was staying because he needed clothes and he pointed towards the wharf area behind the bus terminal.There are a couple shacks down there, I know the area well.
Not to pop them down, but thats the reality.
You want to be a humanitarian, these are the places to start, not by the skanks.

^^

The guy must be just standing there minding his business and you walk up and think the man is
a beggar .. with your misguided Trini mentality .

And then you give him a butter bread and 2 can sardines and he just point to an area to make you
feel good because he is an educated man , maybe an engineer , and he say if this Trini think I stupid
and I gay well .. I have to show him I am strong .. ( Soy duro no maricon puto :!: )

There are NO Vene beggars .

They are extremely proud people and will work for money NOT food .

Trini on the other hand will line up for hours for ANYTHING free .

They have NO shame and they always on a hustle for a FREE NESS .

And they are BIG theif in Chinese Supermarket always trying to rob these gentle economic giants .

ALSO Trin will "theef" your mango and lime and grapefruit using stone and long big bamboo stick with NO SHAME and fight you with bad man talk for what is YOURS shamelessly :roll:

A Vene will ask for permission and ask you for some mangoes and limes or green fig with DIGNITY !

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » May 7th, 2021, 8:44 am

Hoss the man had a friggen sign asking for help.Keep your damn delusions to yourself and actually help people that need it .Then allyuh does want to say I Xenophobic..... sheesh.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » May 7th, 2021, 8:52 am

timelapse wrote:Hoss the man had a friggen sign asking for help.Keep your damn delusions to yourself and actually help people that need it .Then allyuh does want to say I Xenophobic..... sheesh.

If the man had a sign maybe he is a Trini or Nigerian protesting that he does not have access to vaccines .

No Vene have time to write NO SIGN and wait for YOU to give them a slice of KISS bread and 2 can spam .

YOU have to understand that you must leave Vene people alone .

ALL they want is an opportunity to WORK .

And they pay for EVERYTHING including going to private doctors .

And they like to shop at Rattans .

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » May 7th, 2021, 9:11 am

yellowjello azeetated these days.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » May 7th, 2021, 9:19 am

timelapse wrote:As for evidence Max, you wouldn't recognize evidence if it crawled up your arse.Your racist blinders are too dark.If an afro did the same or less than your precious illegals, you would already be down their throats.I see you for what you are.Take an actual drive out from your closet and see for yourself.There are now Venezuelan beggars in Sando.Check lower St.James street.They sleeping down by the wharf.If you in pos, check carenage.Central ,they all over.Moruga by the sawmill,La Rafine.Princes town all over.Morne Diablo, Penal rock road, fyzabad.

Our beloved afros arent doing too well when it comes to crime in T&T. You cannot blame the citizens for thinking the way they do. Its not a matter of racism, the observation is seen in the paper/social media and the jails. Crime from the Venezuelans remain astonishingly LOW and therefore there is an added trust in them from our locals.

With regard to your claims of vagrancy, i am from south and seeing a Vene vagrant is very rare. Honestly all i see are Trini vagrants and Trini beggars in the malls with sad stories and smart shots.

Social media is quick to post up Venes...especially when they are zessing or even not wearing masks etc. But where is the footage of Vene vagrancy? You Trinis hate Venes so much not so? Wouldnt you make it your duty to “make dem out”? It have hundreds of thousands of allyuh and not ONE of allyuh could show footage of this mysterious Vene shanty town by the beach? What is the secret?

All of this simply sounds more like acceptance from the population and they are learning to live. Based on what i am seeing, the Venezuelans are settling nicely and they continue to get immense support. And you know what, they deserve it.

Come on timelapse, stop trying to disagree with reality.

Btw, everyone mark my words. If the Venezuelans continue on this path, and with minimal negative impact on society, we can expect and increase in the number of registrations.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » May 7th, 2021, 9:27 am

I just post a newspaper article and you still refuse to see the the truth.
Anyways, on a serious note, these people need food and clothes and probably some basic medical supplies.If any of you guys in the area and can afford it,help out a fellow human.Especially if is the amerindians.They get screwed over so many times it not funny.

nismotrinidappa
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby nismotrinidappa » May 7th, 2021, 9:41 am

After these last few posts maxpower mind is fractured. Maxpower please watch the movie Fractured you will understand . I posted already I have seen venes begging. I have seen them working. I have seen them being boldfaced. Right now they are renting and gathering in the same places and making little Venezuelas all over eg kokopeli. They have been good and have been bad as well. The weak ones stay in Venezuela and the strong and brave make the dangerous journey to trinidad. So when they get sick they fight it and still work to get money or they are asymptomatic. The Brazil variant came from them and anytime south America gets another variant watch and see it will reach here. I respect you as a human being but c'mon man it's ok to come out of denial or admit you were wrong or made a mistake. You losing stripes very fast. It's like you the captain of the titanic and telling people it's ok keep the music playing and dont worry about the water on the floor it's the champagne overflowing!!!

Maxpower...wake up!!!! Say you were wrong. And redvevo as well

widdyphuck
18 pounds of Boost

Postby widdyphuck » May 7th, 2021, 10:35 am

Venezuelans begging for jobs in Trinidad? This can't be right. I thought they were superior workers in front of trinis and always put out more than they get paid for..
Screenshot_20210507-103353_Drive.jpeg

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » May 7th, 2021, 10:43 am

nismotrinidappa wrote:After these last few posts maxpower mind is fractured. Maxpower please watch the movie Fractured you will understand . I posted already I have seen venes begging. I have seen them working. I have seen them being boldfaced. Right now they are renting and gathering in the same places and making little Venezuelas all over eg kokopeli. They have been good and have been bad as well. The weak ones stay in Venezuela and the strong and brave make the dangerous journey to trinidad. So when they get sick they fight it and still work to get money or they are asymptomatic. The Brazil variant came from them and anytime south America gets another variant watch and see it will reach here. I respect you as a human being but c'mon man it's ok to come out of denial or admit you were wrong or made a mistake. You losing stripes very fast. It's like you the captain of the titanic and telling people it's ok keep the music playing and dont worry about the water on the floor it's the champagne overflowing!!!

Maxpower...wake up!!!! Say you were wrong. And redvevo as well

Hello nismotrindappa,

Been a while since you blessed us with your presence in my forum.

Fractured....ok i will check it out.

I have seen a Vene vagrant and i admit some are boldfaced....but this is my point...the situation is minimal.

I have seen them working, and the vast majority work very well....and many have proved to have a better work ethic/etiquette than locals. We can safely establish this fact.

Kokopeli i can agree...that whole stretch actually has alot of them but we cannot assume they are all illegal and as such, a little welcome and respect wouldnt hurt.

Agreed, we have good and bad Venes. The crime rate remains LOW from them so figure out if they are more good Venes than bad ones......again my brother...minimal.

The variant i can admit came from them, but also came from Trinis returning from abroad who irresponsibly breeched their quarantine. Bottom line is, Trinis are spreading it more. You can only assume Venes are all healthy, waiting it out and not dying....but it’s only Trinis in the hospitals. Where is the over crowded health care system from Venes that Trinis were so sure that would happen? Where are the Trinis crying that they have no beds or medical care?

My 4 stripes still on bro....the Venezuelans continue to show survival, strength and success.

And T&T isnt sinking.....Trinis are while others are moving forward.

Cheers

nismotrinidappa
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby nismotrinidappa » May 7th, 2021, 10:58 am

Max the illegal immigrant going in the hospital to give information to get detained and deported? And I online but dont post all the time

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » May 7th, 2021, 12:23 pm

nismotrinidappa wrote:Max the illegal immigrant going in the hospital to give information to get detained and deported? And I online but dont post all the time

Venes go to private Trini doctors .

Or Vene doctors .

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » May 7th, 2021, 12:40 pm

nismotrinidappa wrote:Max the illegal immigrant going in the hospital to give information to get detained and deported? And I online but dont post all the time

Makes sense, but what about the documented?

Where are they?

Where are the deaths from the rumored 250,000 that are here?

You telling me all of them are that healthy?

Still not convincing bro.

The point is, the impact from the Venezuelan influx in all areas are minimal.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » May 7th, 2021, 12:47 pm

wtf wrote:Venezuelans begging for jobs in Trinidad? This can't be right. I thought they were superior workers in front of trinis and always put out more than they get paid for..
Screenshot_20210507-103353_Drive.jpeg

Widdy,

Thanks for the article, here is the link.

https://www3.cnc3.co.tt/migrants-plead-for-jobs/

Even Trinis are begging for jobs bro, the place hard.

But...check back with these same Venezuelans in a few months and see where they are. They may not be totally comfortable, but would have made end meets somehow or the other. This is the ambition that these ppl have.

The same Trinis that are laughing at them will shut their unhygienic mouths when they see those same Venes will be doing better than them. Those same Venes will show up for work when the lil Trini boy still stale drunk home sleeping.

The Venezuelans are fighters and survivors.

And i say again....with things being so hard, the Venezuelans maintain a LOW crime rate....what do Trinis do when they cant get a wuk? Ok then.

matr1x
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby matr1x » May 7th, 2021, 12:52 pm

:D

Lots of rain today. Find a vene to splash water on.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » May 7th, 2021, 1:34 pm

MaxPower wrote:
wtf wrote:Venezuelans begging for jobs in Trinidad? This can't be right. I thought they were superior workers in front of trinis and always put out more than they get paid for..Screenshot_20210507-103353_Drive.jpeg

Widdy,

Thanks for the article, here is the link.

https://www3.cnc3.co.tt/migrants-plead-for-jobs/

Even Trinis are begging for jobs bro, the place hard.

But...check back with these same Venezuelans in a few months and see where they are. They may not be totally comfortable, but would have made end meets somehow or the other. This is the ambition that these ppl have.

The same Trinis that are laughing at them will shut their unhygienic mouths when they see those same Venes will be doing better than them. Those same Venes will show up for work when the lil Trini boy still stale drunk home sleeping.

The Venezuelans are fighters and survivors.

And i say again....with things being so hard, the Venezuelans maintain a LOW crime rate....what do Trinis do when they cant get a wuk? Ok then.

Any business will prefer a Vene to a Trini worker.

Who do you think lobbied for the Venes to get work permits ?

When you converse with a Vene you see the education and the bright energy .

About 90% of the Vene were University students .

The way to keep this intellect in T&T is to increase the work permits and allow them to live in peace .

The Venes are our future NOT the Trini Youths .

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » May 7th, 2021, 1:36 pm

matr1x wrote::D

Big large man like you promoting water fight?

Now is not the time for mickey mouse games Slim.

We have a pandemic to defeat.

Save the directionless xenophobia for after.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » May 7th, 2021, 1:40 pm

wtf wrote:Venezuelans begging for jobs in Trinidad? This can't be right. I thought they were superior workers in front of trinis and always put out more than they get paid for..Screenshot_20210507-103353_Drive.jpeg

You did NOT see the kindest kindness :lol: :lol:

YOU missed the whole point of the article .

Again just LOW T&T peeps intellect .

The author gave out the phone # in SUPPORT of the Venes :!: FREE ADVERTISEMENT :lol:

Everybody will be calling them .

Everybody meaning the rich who have need for yard maintenance .

Author did not write article for sufferers :D

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » May 7th, 2021, 1:42 pm

I decided to be nice.I was cutting some bamboo for myself to plant seim,(saime?) and homeboy over the road look interested.I end up giving him some of my seedlings and some bamboo to try it for himself.
I have no idea what getting into me these days ...

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » May 7th, 2021, 1:52 pm

timelapse wrote:I decided to be nice.I was cutting some bamboo for myself to plant seim,(saime?) and homeboy over the road look interested.I end up giving him some of my seedlings and some bamboo to try it for himself.

You are being educated .

You are thinking like a human man,

Your mind and bam bam boo is opening up like a virgin waiting for seedlings :lol:

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » May 7th, 2021, 2:08 pm

timelapse wrote:I decided to be nice.I was cutting some bamboo for myself to plant seim,(saime?) and homeboy over the road look interested.I end up giving him some of my seedlings and some bamboo to try it for himself.
I have no idea what getting into me these days

You just have a good heart bro.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » May 7th, 2021, 4:37 pm

The lord said it is better to give than receive.Not my bam bam boo opening
RedVEVO wrote:

You are being educated .

You are thinking like a human man,

Your mind and bam bam boo is opening up like a virgin waiting for seedlings

daring dragoon
18 pounds of Boost

Postby daring dragoon » May 10th, 2021, 6:10 am

Venezuelans are illegally flocking to Trinidad and sending messages for their relatives to brave the waters and join, because when they are held they are not being deported but allowed to stay, claims Opposition Senator Damian Lyder.

He issued an appeal to National Security Minister Fitzgerald Hinds to ensure the borders are protected, saying that the numbers of illegal Venezuelans in this country are fast rising and can hit 200,000.

Speaking at a United National Congress (UNC) news conference yesterday at the Opposition Leader’s office in Port of Spain, Lyder said he understands that Immigration officers issue a document called an order of supervision for Venezuelans when they are caught and then freed.

“This order in layman’s terms allows for an illegal immigrant to receive this document with the only condition being that they must return to Immigration one month later to check in,” he said.

Lyder said with the Covid-19 pandemic, some are following this requirement of returning to Immigration after one month as he noted there is no Covid testing or tracing done on these persons or quarantine.

He added that Immigration does not attend to the illegal immigrants in the South where they are sometimes found so they are then transported to the heliport in Chaguaramas, where they are held because the Immigration Detention Centre in Wallerfield is not equipped to deal with the pandemic.

“When the immigrants are sent to the Chaguaramas facility and Immigration attends to them, they are issued with an order of supervision and are free to go.

“From the upsurge in the flow of illegal immigrants, it appears as if the immigrants who are successful likely send a message to their family, their cousins, brothers, wives to join them in Trinidad and Tobago, not to worry because you would not be deported.

“It has come to our attention that very few if any have been deported to Venezuela,” said Lyder.

He said he understands that there are 12 or more Immigration officers whose duty it is on a daily basis to prepare these orders of supervision.

He called on Hinds to inform the nation as to how many of these orders of supervision have been dispatched for 2020 and 2021.

Lyder further asked if it is true that the Immigration Division sent more than 500 deportation orders and addressed it to then former National Security minister Stuart Young but was not actioned.

Lyder called on Hinds to act on these deportation orders.

allyuh mc keep allowing them to feel welcomed here in trinidad and want to say support their business or hire them and all this sheit. i hope you all end up in couva or caura as the fruits of your efforts to allowing them spanish here.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » May 10th, 2021, 6:51 am

daring dragoon wrote:
Venezuelans are illegally flocking to Trinidad and sending messages for their relatives to brave the waters and join, because when they are held they are not being deported but allowed to stay, claims Opposition Senator Damian Lyder.

He issued an appeal to National Security Minister Fitzgerald Hinds to ensure the borders are protected, saying that the numbers of illegal Venezuelans in this country are fast rising and can hit 200,000.

Speaking at a United National Congress (UNC) news conference yesterday at the Opposition Leader’s office in Port of Spain, Lyder said he understands that Immigration officers issue a document called an order of supervision for Venezuelans when they are caught and then freed.

“This order in layman’s terms allows for an illegal immigrant to receive this document with the only condition being that they must return to Immigration one month later to check in,” he said.

Lyder said with the Covid-19 pandemic, some are following this requirement of returning to Immigration after one month as he noted there is no Covid testing or tracing done on these persons or quarantine.

He added that Immigration does not attend to the illegal immigrants in the South where they are sometimes found so they are then transported to the heliport in Chaguaramas, where they are held because the Immigration Detention Centre in Wallerfield is not equipped to deal with the pandemic.

“When the immigrants are sent to the Chaguaramas facility and Immigration attends to them, they are issued with an order of supervision and are free to go.

“From the upsurge in the flow of illegal immigrants, it appears as if the immigrants who are successful likely send a message to their family, their cousins, brothers, wives to join them in Trinidad and Tobago, not to worry because you would not be deported.

“It has come to our attention that very few if any have been deported to Venezuela,” said Lyder.

He said he understands that there are 12 or more Immigration officers whose duty it is on a daily basis to prepare these orders of supervision.

He called on Hinds to inform the nation as to how many of these orders of supervision have been dispatched for 2020 and 2021.

Lyder further asked if it is true that the Immigration Division sent more than 500 deportation orders and addressed it to then former National Security minister Stuart Young but was not actioned.

Lyder called on Hinds to act on these deportation orders.

allyuh mc keep allowing them to feel welcomed here in trinidad and want to say support their business or hire them and all this sheit. i hope you all end up in couva or caura as the fruits of your efforts to allowing them spanish here.

Hello daring dragoon,

The majority of the public and the Govt continues to support the Venezuelans.

Trinis should be grateful that they are not overcrowding the healthcare system and are maintaining a LOW crime rate.

The same way Trinis want to go and overstay in the US and expect no one to say/do anything, the same goes for the Venezuelans.

Trinis need to change their attitude so they would not give other Trinis damn good reasons to support immigrants.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”