TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Yes
47%
No
53%

Total votes: 191

Saltbae
Street 2NR

Re: Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

Postby Saltbae » March 23rd, 2023, 8:12 pm

MaxPower wrote:
Saltbae wrote:They are an invasive people. I don't owe them niceties

An likewise Slim, they don’t owe you sheit.

Stay away from them stop the harassment.

You still in the spy group in the bushes?

I am not part of the group.

If the venes are illegal, they have no place here. Not a hard concept to grasp

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » March 23rd, 2023, 8:23 pm

MaxPower wrote:
88sins wrote:
MaxPower wrote:IMG_1247.JPG

We, as a Nation can help the children of our future.

God is good, he has to be.

Put your minimart money where your mouth is, sponsor them to go to local private school, instead of begging people to entertain this nonsense. Primary school tuition ain't expensive, start with that.
Or, even better, lobby that place that getting millions in usd to pay for them to go to a private school. They can afford it, and should be doing exactly that anyway.

Or even best of all, let that same place pay for them to go home, and give them the money in their hands when they reach back in Venezuela.

I am already paying taxes and i have NO issue if MY tax dollars can be allocated to them.

It’s children we are dealing with and sending them home and making it harder for them to get the funds needed is not the right approach and attitude. We are alot better than this.

Good, so match your.$0.50 in tax dollars and help them.
Claim them as dependents on your tax returns for all i care. And just so you know, I and others pay taxes as well, probably even a whole lot more than you do individually too. And while I can't speak for them, I will tell you as is, MY TAX DOLLARS eh jumping up in that folly, and the moment they do, I done with this country, PERMANENTLY. I will leave it for you and your rats and whomsoever else wishes to revel in that manure.

I get your point, that is children. They are innocent and not responsible for their parents actions. But hear the thing tho. They all orphans? Their parents not responsible for ensuring that they get fed, clothed, educated, health care, etc? So wtf u really telling me? You trying to absolve the parents of their responsibilities for what? The people of this country to take on their burden? Why? What u feel? Vene parents is rabbit and fowl and cat and dog? Just here to produce offspring for the people of this country to bear the burden and cost of providing for their children? All while everything they make here they convert to usd, cad, gbp, or whatever currency, and send back venezuela to mind big hardback man and hoes?

Boi, miss me with that stupidity eh. Yuh payol ppl want gains? Show me their positive inputs into this country. No inputs? Cool, so, just stfu and suffer in silence, expect NOTHING, and be thankful is you get ANYTHING. This is what is,the standard for literally everyone else, everywhere else. They NOT special, desirable, or even wanted. So, they get no special treatment. Not the adults, and as a,consequence not their children. It that simple, and easy to understand, if you can.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » March 23rd, 2023, 8:46 pm

88sins wrote:I will tell you as is, MY TAX DOLLARS eh jumping up in that folly, and the moment they do, I done with this country, PERMANENTLY.

Yep, then leave. You wasting time here with your xenophobia.

I assure you, you will not be missed and life will go on with or without you.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » March 24th, 2023, 3:20 am

MaxPower wrote:
88sins wrote:I will tell you as is, MY TAX DOLLARS eh jumping up in that folly, and the moment they do, I done with this country, PERMANENTLY.

Keep dreaming Maxine.
Anyway, you think you attempting to label someone xenophobic has any effect in a discussion? It only proves that you know that you have no argument or rational logical justification for the idiocy you posting. But I don't expect intelligent thought from idiots, so you're par for the course so far.

Add to that, I noticed that your dumberthandogshit arse can't answer as to why should trini taxpayers be the ones to absolve your fellow wetbacks of their responsibilities and duties for and towards their children and finance that burden, while their parents pay no taxes here and send everything they make here back to their native shithole. If this is what you and them want, all that does is further proves that they are in fact parasites and vermin, no better than a flea, a tick, or a tapeworm. And we all know exactly what need be done with parasites and vermin don't we.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » March 24th, 2023, 5:21 am

88sins wrote:
MaxPower wrote:

Keep dreaming Maxine.
Anyway, you think you attempting to label someone xenophobic has any effect in a discussion? It only proves that you know that you have no argument or rational logical justification for the idiocy you posting. But I don't expect intelligent thought from idiots, so you're par for the course so far.

Add to that, I noticed that your dumberthandogshit arse can't answer as to why should trini taxpayers be the ones to absolve your fellow wetbacks of their responsibilities and duties for and towards their children and finance that burden, while their parents pay no taxes here and send everything they make here back to their native shithole. If this is what you and them want, all that does is further proves that they are in fact parasites and vermin, no better than a flea, a tick, or a tapeworm. And we all know exactly what need be done with parasites and vermin don't we.

Try to brush dem would be Caxxa Lakka's answer :lol:

Saltbae
Street 2NR

Postby Saltbae » March 24th, 2023, 6:15 am

Ey max, go collect your venes on Monroe road flyover. The next time they begging in front of my Frontier, my gas pedal foot might slip.

They causing real traffic on an evening

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » March 24th, 2023, 8:21 am

3 disgruntled sufferers posting back to back toting about our Venezuelans who clearly bring great intimidation to them….1 lies about his accomplishments, 1 is a failure of a father, the other a overweight racist….all Xenophobic, all anti-women……..Sad.

The Venezuelans are here and generally settling nicely…..deal with it and save yourselves the misery and discomfort.

mero
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby mero » March 24th, 2023, 10:53 am

MaxPower wrote:3 disgruntled sufferers posting back to back toting about our Venezuelans who clearly bring great intimidation to them….1 lies about his accomplishments, 1 is a failure of a father, the other a overweight racist….all Xenophobic, all anti-women……..Sad.

Damn

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » March 24th, 2023, 12:30 pm

Saltbae
Street 2NR

Postby Saltbae » March 24th, 2023, 12:34 pm

pugboy wrote:https://fb.watch/jtyahHHx9d/?mibextid=kdkkhi

Let's hear the excuses.

I swear if they had hit someone, is bullpistle for them. Dotish venes

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » March 24th, 2023, 12:43 pm

like juan and jose stop using the fake international dp they printing

Saltbae
Street 2NR

Postby Saltbae » March 24th, 2023, 1:53 pm

pugboy wrote:like juan and jose stop using the fake international dp they printing

And fake birthpaper. Let's not forget that

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » March 24th, 2023, 3:43 pm

MaxPower wrote:3 disgruntled sufferers posting back to back toting about our Venezuelans who clearly bring great intimidation to them….1 lies about his accomplishments, 1 is a failure of a father, the other a overweight racist….all Xenophobic, all anti-women……..Sad.

The Venezuelans are here and generally settling nicely…..deal with it and save yourselves the misery and discomfort.

This from the simping cockroach that eh like how people eh embracing his fellow wetbacks. :lol:

pugboy wrote:like juan and jose stop using the fake international dp they printing

Boi, daz normal where he come from.
In Venezuela, even basic things like traffic light signals they does disregard. Them does see a traffic light on red and take it as a suggestion to stop, and go thru normal.
If they have zero regards and understanding to follow the basic internationally accepted meanings behind something as simple as a traffic light in their country, you really feel they gonna alter their behavior in another country where they don't speak the native language and as far as they concerned they know nobody knows they there so nobody looking for them in their illegal activities?

paid_influencer
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby paid_influencer » March 24th, 2023, 5:31 pm

we should look into getting Trinidadian police officers of venezuelan descent on the force. It would go a long way into establishing trust within these communities and in the long term to give lower rates of crime.

but I feel people going to ignore the demographic shift and let the coming social troubles happen. then they will say whatwegohdo, why the commissioner not solving crime, crime happening all over the world, blame kamla/keith/penelope, etc.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » March 24th, 2023, 5:44 pm

where you finding honest humans of said persuasion ?

paid_influencer wrote:

we should look into getting Trinidadian police officers of venezuelan descent on the force. It would go a long way into establishing trust within these communities and in the long term to give lower rates of crime.

but I feel people going to ignore the demographic shift and let the coming social troubles happen. then they will say whatwegohdo, why the commissioner not solving crime, crime happening all over the world, blame kamla/keith/penelope, etc.

Saltbae
Street 2NR

Postby Saltbae » March 24th, 2023, 5:47 pm

A few of supposed trafficked vene girls are well known prostitutes, pretending to be victims.

Saltbae
Street 2NR

Postby Saltbae » March 24th, 2023, 5:49 pm

paid_influencer wrote:

Gone from here with that nonsense. Vene police officers will just set up bigger whore houses

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » March 24th, 2023, 6:39 pm

Our prayers continue to be with our Venezuelan brothers and sisters.

Saltbae
Street 2NR

Postby Saltbae » March 24th, 2023, 6:45 pm

MaxPower wrote:Our prayers continue to be with our Venezuelan brothers and sisters.

What happened?

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Postby alfa » March 24th, 2023, 6:53 pm

paid_influencer wrote:

I don't support giving govt jobs to foreigners. If venezuelans want to come here that have to learn the language and adapt to the culture and laws or feel the brunt of it, simple.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » March 24th, 2023, 9:33 pm

paid_influencer wrote:

Yes, great idea, cuz ethnic quotas in positions of authority will always fix all problems ent?
Never mind the absence of a moral compass that's rampant throughout vene culture. It go be a nice change from the usual local corruption in the service.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » March 24th, 2023, 10:07 pm

i ain’t feel the local cops will be happy sharing spoils

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » March 24th, 2023, 10:08 pm

alfa wrote:I don't support giving govt jobs to foreigners. If venezuelans want to come here that have to learn the language and adapt to the culture and laws or feel the brunt of it, simple.

Well alfy, the Venezuelans are here and it’s only a matter of time.

Learning the language, yes i agree.

Adapt to the culture? Nope…The Syrians and Chinese definitely did NOT adopt the rude, lazy, irresponsible, incompetent, careless, selfish and lackadaisical local culture.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » March 25th, 2023, 2:48 pm

IMG_1266.JPG

https://www.guardian.co.tt/news/trinida ... linkin.bio

Is everywhere allyuh go so?

Do we have any reports of Venezuelans in T&T raping anyone?

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » March 25th, 2023, 7:12 pm

MaxPower wrote:IMG_1266.JPG

Nah, they eh raping, they just supplying dens of ill repute with narcotics and vene prostitutes and criminals with guns that are used to murder people.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » March 25th, 2023, 8:15 pm

88sins wrote:

Nah, they eh raping, they just supplying dens of ill repute with narcotics and vene prostitutes and criminals with guns that are used to murder people.

Well, once you confirm they are not raping.

I can agree that narcotics, guns and prostitutes have been supplied by Venezuelans and others for decades now…but again, focus on the topic. We are talking about the Venezuelans IN T&T, not the pirates terrorizing our borders. If 100,000 Trinis flee to another country, not all 100,000 will commit crimes even though the crime rate in T&T is high, not so? So 100,000+ Venes are here, coming from the highest crime rate in the world with T&T not too far behind and all of them are criminals? Only a xenophobic thinker will think otherwise.

I stand firm by saying the Venezuelans who have fled here from their economic crisis have not contributed significantly to any increase in crime in T&T.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » March 25th, 2023, 10:23 pm

I have serious doubt any part of you has the capacity to "stand firm", neither mentally, psychologically or physically :lol:

But believe what you want.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » March 25th, 2023, 10:36 pm

88sins wrote:But believe what you want.

X3000

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » March 26th, 2023, 9:15 am

MaxPower wrote:
88sins wrote:

Well, once you confirm they are not raping.

I can agree that narcotics, guns and prostitutes have been supplied by Venezuelans and others for decades now…but again, focus on the topic. We are talking about the Venezuelans IN T&T, not the pirates terrorizing our borders. If 100,000 Trinis flee to another country, not all 100,000 will commit crimes even though the crime rate in T&T is high, not so? So 100,000+ Venes are here, coming from the highest crime rate in the world with T&T not too far behind and all of them are criminals? Only a xenophobic thinker will think otherwise.

I stand firm by saying the Venezuelans who have fled here from their economic crisis have not contributed significantly to any increase in crime in T&T.
Max,

Have a seat. You putting your head on a block for Venezuelans and it will surely roll. How many Venezuelans out here can survive on minimum wage along with paying rent? How many Venezuelan gang members the then minister of national security, Stuart Young, mentioned that are currently co existing with us. Do you think that they turned a new leaf as soon as they reached our shores?

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » March 26th, 2023, 11:50 am

is it safe to say that the borders are completely free entry to illegal immigrants now ?
we have not had any form of enforcement in years, since GG

govt has also had its hands tied with deporting for a number of legal loophole reasons
and cops dont have the time or resources to mind venes or go through the paperwork to have them sent to the detention centre
so whether we like it or not the situation remains the same and numbers will increase or not change dramatically in any the near future.

just like covid we will have to learn to live and adapt to suit with them.
unfortunately the authorities havent adjusted either and tbh the strain they put on the health system must be huge with every single female coming here dropping a baby in the maternity ward and more

btw allyuh spinning top in mud with this maxipad bashing back and forth

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”