TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Yes
47%
No
53%

Total votes: 191

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » March 26th, 2023, 2:53 pm

hover11 wrote:Max,

Have a seat. You putting your head on a block for Venezuelans and it will surely roll. How many Venezuelans out here can survive on minimum wage along with paying rent? How many Venezuelan gang members the then minister of national security, Stuart Young, mentioned that are currently co existing with us. Do you think that they turned a new leaf as soon as they reached our shores?

Jason,

Many Venezuelans are surviving on minimum wage and are making ends meet while providing a better service for the citizens of T&T. Jason forgive me eh, but with your experience in the public service, i don’t think you know how to work hard or what it entails. The Venezuelans have proved to this country in many instances that they have a better, not best, but better work etiquette.

And you are getting tied up with the Venezuelans who came to our shores fleeing from a crisis and the Venezuelans who are here prior to that involved in gangs and illicit trade. I say again, for the size of T&T, and the number of Venezuelans here, we could very well be #1 for the highest crime….but we are not. What is the secret? Where is the Vene gang related crime? We have Trini gangs and they are always killing each other and robbing and raping our citizens. You telling me over 100,000+ Venes are here and we have gangs but they are silent and its only Trinis name calling up? When you have a gang presence, you see results.

Come on Jason, wake up.

paid_influencer
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Re: Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

Postby paid_influencer » March 26th, 2023, 3:14 pm

pugboy wrote:is it safe to say that the borders are completely free entry to illegal immigrants now ?
we have not had any form of enforcement in years, since GG

govt has also had its hands tied with deporting for a number of legal loophole reasons
and cops dont have the time or resources to mind venes or go through the paperwork to have them sent to the detention centre
so whether we like it or not the situation remains the same and numbers will increase or not change dramatically in any the near future.

just like covid we will have to learn to live and adapt to suit with them.
unfortunately the authorities havent adjusted either and tbh the strain they put on the health system must be huge with every single female coming here dropping a baby in the maternity ward and more

btw allyuh spinning top in mud with this maxipad bashing back and forth

the govt response is a shame. the state has a responsibility to secure the ocean border. Kamla famously canccelled the OPVs and said she will deal with illegal immigration "on land." Keith has done nothing, ---nothing--- to secure the border at sea. People need to hold the government, both Keith and Kamla, responsible and punish them accordingly by withholding votes.

that aside, the response by the population should be adaption, but I would go further and say not just adaptation but evolution. stand by our principles of human rights, rights of the child, respect for due process, etc.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » March 28th, 2023, 6:36 pm

paid_influencer wrote:
pugboy wrote:is it safe to say that the borders are completely free entry to illegal immigrants now ?
we have not had any form of enforcement in years, since GG

govt has also had its hands tied with deporting for a number of legal loophole reasons
and cops dont have the time or resources to mind venes or go through the paperwork to have them sent to the detention centre
so whether we like it or not the situation remains the same and numbers will increase or not change dramatically in any the near future.

just like covid we will have to learn to live and adapt to suit with them.
unfortunately the authorities havent adjusted either and tbh the strain they put on the health system must be huge with every single female coming here dropping a baby in the maternity ward and more

btw allyuh spinning top in mud with this maxipad bashing back and forth

the govt response is a shame. the state has a responsibility to secure the ocean border. Kamla famously canccelled the OPVs and said she will deal with illegal immigration "on land." Keith has done nothing, ---nothing--- to secure the border at sea. People need to hold the government, both Keith and Kamla, responsible and punish them accordingly by withholding votes.

that aside, the response by the population should be adaption, but I would go further and say not just adaptation but evolution. stand by our principles of human rights, rights of the child, respect for due process, etc.

In your haste to be anti LFD RFD PNM and anti UNC/PP you reveal evidence of having been fed a narrative, and not only believing it, but repeating that sheit here. The OPV's were cancelled because of inordinate delays, sometimes by 1 year and a number of other issues. That is why the government recouped over 1 BILLION dollars and fought off a 700million counterclaim.
Of course the LFD RFD PNM crew, despite Black Massa JUHN Scarfy, Goebbels and Horsey Hinds in government 8 years now, continue to blame this for drugs, guns and illegal immigration. 8 years and it wasn't important enough that they couldn't order even ONE OPV, if it was the game changer they lied and peddled it as?

paid_influencer

Postby paid_influencer » March 28th, 2023, 6:44 pm

ent tanty did order her own opvs? what happen to that

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » March 29th, 2023, 9:02 am

MaxPower wrote:
hover11 wrote:Max,

Have a seat. You putting your head on a block for Venezuelans and it will surely roll. How many Venezuelans out here can survive on minimum wage along with paying rent? How many Venezuelan gang members the then minister of national security, Stuart Young, mentioned that are currently co existing with us. Do you think that they turned a new leaf as soon as they reached our shores?

Jason,

Many Venezuelans are surviving on minimum wage and are making ends meet while providing a better service for the citizens of T&T. Jason forgive me eh, but with your experience in the public service, i don’t think you know how to work hard or what it entails. The Venezuelans have proved to this country in many instances that they have a better, not best, but better work etiquette.

And you are getting tied up with the Venezuelans who came to our shores fleeing from a crisis and the Venezuelans who are here prior to that involved in gangs and illicit trade. I say again, for the size of T&T, and the number of Venezuelans here, we could very well be #1 for the highest crime….but we are not. What is the secret? Where is the Vene gang related crime? We have Trini gangs and they are always killing each other and robbing and raping our citizens. You telling me over 100,000+ Venes are here and we have gangs but they are silent and its only Trinis name calling up? When you have a gang presence, you see results.

Come on Jason, wake up.

To be fair, they ain't unionize to form gangs as yet, but that may be something that would happen. Spanish speaking countries from Central to South America kinda notorious for having drug related crimes. Also they have human sacrifice in their DNA, so there's that as well.

But for now, a lot of them really do have insane work ethic. 5 people will be renting one room and all of them working 2 jobs minimum and pooling funds.

Easy to pool funds to get ahead with this kinda plan. Brotherhood always wins in the end.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » March 29th, 2023, 11:51 am

ruffneck_12 wrote:
To be fair, they ain't unionize to form gangs as yet, but that may be something that would happen. Spanish speaking countries from Central to South America kinda notorious for having drug related crimes. Also they have human sacrifice in their DNA, so there's that as well.

But for now, a lot of them really do have insane work ethic. 5 people will be renting one room and all of them working 2 jobs minimum and pooling funds.

Easy to pool funds to get ahead with this kinda plan. Brotherhood always wins in the end.

Yeh ruff, fair enough.

But again bro, we have been saying as “yet” for years now. The length of time they are here, it would have happen already. Isn’t God a Trini? We are blessed with generally good Venezuelans in T&T.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » March 29th, 2023, 1:55 pm

IMG_1286.JPG

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » March 29th, 2023, 2:21 pm

paid_influencer wrote:ent tanty did order her own opvs? what happen to that

Take a boat ride down the islands. Virtually all are parked up and rotting under the LFD RFD PNM parade of MoNS failures like Goebbels Young and Horseman BeHeinz

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » March 29th, 2023, 3:35 pm

MaxPower wrote:IMG_1286.JPG

Fuckawaywitthyouthattoolumheadedditchdiggerandthatfuckery

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » March 29th, 2023, 5:10 pm

88sins wrote:

The list expanding boy
Blame Kamla
Blame UNC
Blame the DPP
Blame Gary
Blame the TTPS
Blame female murder victims
Blame parents
Blame Covid
Blame the Church

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » March 29th, 2023, 5:59 pm

88sins wrote:

Watch your language 88sins. Must you really be the only hardback jackass to be carrying on this way?

The profanity is censored for a reason on the forums but yet, with all your great “accomplishments” in life and your remarkable knowledge of all the “encyclopedias at a very young age” shows its true colors.

If you must be dishonest about who you are, at least try to act smart na.

It’s little children we are talking about and for you to show your continued negativity and hate towards them says alot about your character. And you have children? Boy you shameful yes

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » March 30th, 2023, 3:11 pm

MaxPower wrote:
88sins wrote:

Watch your language 88sins. Must you really be the only hardback jackass to be carrying on this way?

The profanity is censored for a reason on the forums but yet, with all your great “accomplishments” in life and your remarkable knowledge of all the “encyclopedias at a very young age” shows its true colors.

If you must be dishonest about who you are, at least try to act smart na.

It’s little children we are talking about and for you to show your continued negativity and hate towards them says alot about your character. And you have children? Boy you shameful yes

If you have a problem with my perspective on this, two things that you should always remember.

That your problem
I don't care

That being said, don't make an ass of yourself Maxine.
Earlier, I mentioned that these people that as you claim are doing so well bear the ultimate responsibility for educating their children, NOT the taxpaying citizens of this country.
Since as you claimed in many of your prior posts that they "thriving" here, why do they not bear the cost of educating their own children and send them to local private schools? Why do they refuse to lobby living waters to take whatever money they may have been granted from whatever sources, to pay for their children's education, healthcare, etc.

It is not our responsibility, to absolve them of their responsibilities for their decisions to come here.

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » March 30th, 2023, 4:50 pm

Guys but seriously there are good Venes out there ok..and they are very charitable to the homeless etc..I see them doing things Trinis don't even do, and I'm talking about Venes working minimum wage or a lil above that.

So hold on the broad condemnation.. Wè know there are many scams and criminals too but for the most part they use their minimal resources much better than the average Trini sufferer.

A Trini on minimum wage will never feed a beggar, that just does not compute..and the ones that can afford it most times looking for publicity . Check the average Vene chick working the same place as Trini and compare how they present themselves ..

Go easy on them, more and more it's our own Trinis that are the most despicable and disgusting and I'm seeing it all the time.

Only guys with no game and looking for fast love should be worried about Venes, because yeah your money will be gone and so will your love.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » March 30th, 2023, 6:57 pm

VII wrote:Guys but seriously there are good Venes out there ok..and they are very charitable to the homeless etc..I see them doing things Trinis don't even do, and I'm talking about Venes working minimum wage or a lil above that.

So hold on the broad condemnation.. Wè know there are many scams and criminals too but for the most part they use their minimal resources much better than the average Trini sufferer.

A Trini on minimum wage will never feed a beggar, that just does not compute..and the ones that can afford it most times looking for publicity . Check the average Vene chick working the same place as Trini and compare how they present themselves ..

Go easy on them, more and more it's our own Trinis that are the most despicable and disgusting and I'm seeing it all the time.

Only guys with no game and looking for fast love should be worried about Venes, because yeah your money will be gone and so will your love.

Dude, I not gonna disagree with you entirely, because there's some that good and some that not so good and some that rotten to the core, just like most everything else.

However
These people are supposed to be the ones responsible for their children's safety, security, health and education.
If Maxine find they "doing nicely" and "thriving", then he needs ro explain why he so enthusiastic about encouraging them parasitic behavior when they don't need it, particularly when there are nationals that actually do need such assistance and not getting it.

Vene come Trinidad with the string band of children, ok
Handle your responsibilities. Anything else is failure thing and tapeworm mentality, we eh need that here at all, no matter even if the dense dunce toolum-head in chief and his lick-bottom minions trying to convince us otherwise.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » March 30th, 2023, 9:05 pm

88sins wrote:
VII wrote:Guys but seriously there are good Venes out there ok..and they are very charitable to the homeless etc..I see them doing things Trinis don't even do, and I'm talking about Venes working minimum wage or a lil above that.

Dude, I not gonna disagree with you entirely, because there's some that good and some that not so good and some that rotten to the core, just like most everything else.

However
These people are supposed to be the ones responsible for their children's safety, security, health and education.
If Maxine find they "doing nicely" and "thriving", then he needs ro explain why he so enthusiastic about encouraging them parasitic behavior when they don't need it, particularly when there are nationals that actually do need such assistance and not getting it.

Vene come Trinidad with the string band of children, ok
Handle your responsibilities. Anything else is failure thing and tapeworm mentality, we eh need that here at all, no matter even if the dense dunce toolum-head in chief and his lick-bottom minions trying to convince us otherwise.

Easy to be charitable when you eh paying income tax, NIS etc.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » March 30th, 2023, 9:51 pm

Very very well said.

This is the correct direction of this thread.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » March 31st, 2023, 6:39 am

The only direction you should be studying, is the one taking you and your beloved leaches back to tucupita.

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » March 31st, 2023, 6:42 am

88sins wrote:The only direction you should be studying, is the one taking you and your beloved leaches back to tucupita.

Enters thread....gets a LOL

Exits

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » March 31st, 2023, 7:00 am

and maximizing use of our hospitals for free

De Dragon wrote:Easy to be charitable when you eh paying income tax, NIS etc.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » March 31st, 2023, 9:31 am

pugboy wrote:and maximizing use of our hospitals for free

De Dragon wrote:Easy to be charitable when you eh paying income tax, NIS etc.

Tapeworms gonna do what tapeworms do best.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » March 31st, 2023, 9:34 am

what are stats on how many vene babies born vs tt?

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » March 31st, 2023, 10:18 am

pugboy wrote:what are stats on how many vene babies born vs tt?

Yunno by law once they are born here they are Trini babies ah!!

But it would be an interesting metric. So too would any other demographic data however we live in a country 3 years behind on the Census. I'm not even sure how are key ministries and agencies planning without census level data.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » March 31st, 2023, 3:13 pm

pugboy wrote:what are stats on how many vene babies born vs tt?

Stats? Not sure bro but i know its quite alot of blessings.

I welcome our sweet baby brothers and sisters.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » March 31st, 2023, 3:14 pm

88sins wrote:The only direction you should be studying, is the one taking you and your beloved leaches back to tucupita.

Na, only positive directions i know of.

MDtuner70
Sweet on this forum

Postby MDtuner70 » March 31st, 2023, 7:31 pm

Lol this failure ched still active with the same old as* 50 yr old losers singing the same song. Y'all don't have a life ? First time on tuner since my ban from the next loser imps mod Elite lol, I almost forget about tuner after two weeks yes...

Like I was really right with my last comment, tuner really has about 20 users reciprocating the same nonsense over years.

Poor chaps. You guys have fun now. Peace!

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » April 4th, 2023, 7:50 pm

Four (4) Venezuelan nationals reportedly beat and robbed a PH Taxi driver of his vehicle in Waterloo on Saturday 01st April, 2023.

• Around 11:00pm, the victim was plying for hire in his white Nissan AD Wagon registered PCJ 4215, when he picked up three men and a woman, all who appeared to be Venezuelan nationals on the Chaguanas Main Road in Montrose in the vicinity of the Health Facility.

• The suspects asked to be taken to Orange Valley and upon reaching the Waterloo Cremation Site, the woman claimed that she was not feeling well and the driver stopped.

• One of the men then pulled out a gun and hit the victim several times before throwing him out of the vehicle and fleeing the scene in his car.

• Shortly after a report was made and the car was recovered abandoned along Eagles Drive in Mission Road, Freeport.

- Ian Alleyne

thebigK
Ricer

Postby thebigK » April 4th, 2023, 9:22 pm

K74T wrote:Four (4) Venezuelan nationals reportedly beat and robbed a PH Taxi driver of his vehicle in Waterloo on Saturday 01st April, 2023.

• Around 11:00pm, the victim was plying for hire in his white Nissan AD Wagon registered PCJ 4215, when he picked up three men and a woman, all who appeared to be Venezuelan nationals on the Chaguanas Main Road in Montrose in the vicinity of the Health Facility.

• The suspects asked to be taken to Orange Valley and upon reaching the Waterloo Cremation Site, the woman claimed that she was not feeling well and the driver stopped.

• One of the men then pulled out a gun and hit the victim several times before throwing him out of the vehicle and fleeing the scene in his car.

• Shortly after a report was made and the car was recovered abandoned along Eagles Drive in Mission Road, Freeport.

- Ian Alleyne

That is to be expected. We continue to allow the wrong type of Venez and other immigrants, so...

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Postby alfa » April 4th, 2023, 9:44 pm

In before you know who says "overall crime remains low from the Venezuelan community"

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » April 5th, 2023, 12:09 am

alfa wrote:In before you know who says "overall crime remains low from the Venezuelan community"

Alf,

It’s generally low, yes.

Low means that we do have crime from the Venezuelans, but it is not as often and as atrocious as locals harm their own people.

j.o.e

Postby j.o.e » April 5th, 2023, 9:00 am

thebigK wrote:
K74T wrote:Four (4) Venezuelan nationals reportedly beat and robbed a PH Taxi driver of his vehicle in Waterloo on Saturday 01st April, 2023.

- Ian Alleyne

That is to be expected. We continue to allow the wrong type of Venez and other immigrants, so...

There is no right type of illegal immigrant …. By definition they are all criminals once an illegal immigrant.
Someone trespassing and entering your home is never welcome

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”