TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Yes
47%
No
53%

Total votes: 191

matr1x
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Re: Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

Postby matr1x » January 19th, 2022, 1:24 pm

Max get rejected by a South Indian man, and he toting feelings.

MG Man
2NRholic

Postby MG Man » January 19th, 2022, 1:57 pm

timelapse wrote:Does the exploitation involve butternut bars under a chataigne tree?

if it's max, nah, that's just every thursday at 5

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » January 20th, 2022, 5:23 pm

Tired tell ollour, leh we set up a gofundme for Caxxos to bust he nut on ah Vene person, and all this sheit go stop.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » February 3rd, 2022, 11:38 am

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Postby Blaze d Chalice » February 3rd, 2022, 12:37 pm

^ Yikes

Initially thought that was slims, but I saw he was posting after those dates.

Let's hope these things actually mean something, other than out-on-bail to continue as usual.

Consultation was then held with the Director of Public Prosecutions, Roger Gaspard SC, certain instructions were given and on February 1st, 2022, the investigator WPC Richards preferred the following charges against the accused:
1) Trafficking in Persons, contrary to Sec 16 of the Trafficking in Persons Act Chapter 12:10.
2) Rape, contrary to Sec 4 (1) (a) of the Sexual Offences Act Chapter 11:28
3) Being a Gang Leader, contrary to Sec 5 (1) (a) of the Anti-Gang Act 4 of 2021.

MG Man
2NRholic

Postby MG Man » February 3rd, 2022, 12:41 pm

MaxPower wrote:https://www.facebook.com/161514243867265/posts/man-charged-with-human-trafficking-commissioner-of-police-ag-mc-donald-jacob-is-/5143351325683507/

lol
so max: I know several girls who were plying their services under a 'pimp' out of a house in central. The bossman never withheld their passports etc.....when house get raid, they bawl trafficking victims........SAME girls now run their own trade independently, via whatsapp.........easy to bawl victim when they get busted, but nobody forcing them to sell pumpum now, but they're still doing it....it's their lucrative trade....no trafficking necessary. A few of them are part of gangs complete with firearms and will happily send you pics of them and their homeboys brandishing pistols in their little communities
So does trafficking exist? Yeah. All them vene ho's victims....you tell me

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Postby Blaze d Chalice » February 3rd, 2022, 12:54 pm

You cover the trafficking part.

What about 2) Rape and 3)Being a gang leader

Did the women give the info that he was a gang leader? / Did the women force him to become a gang leader?

matr1x

Postby matr1x » February 3rd, 2022, 1:05 pm

Blaze d Chalice wrote:^ Yikes

Let's hope these things actually mean something, other than out-on-bail to continue as usual.

Consultation was then held with the Director of Public Prosecutions, Roger Gaspard SC, certain instructions were given and on February 1st, 2022, the investigator WPC Richards preferred the following charges against the accused:
1) Trafficking in Persons, contrary to Sec 16 of the Trafficking in Persons Act Chapter 12:10.
3) Being a Gang Leader, contrary to Sec 5 (1) (a) of the Anti-Gang Act 4 of 2021.

That might be max family

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Postby Blaze d Chalice » February 3rd, 2022, 1:08 pm

Last month I needed one of my recently completed apartment cleaned up for the new tenants.

The Venny who does most of my cleaning could not come but she give me another Venny number.
She spoke English good, came early clean up the place fast.
And it was very clean too because the doors use to remain open to air out the paint fumes and dust and sand from outside would blow inside, so you could clearly see the before/after.

If I had picked a local - all now so 3rd February, the new tenants woulda already move in and walking around in dust and chit and trini woulda "nearly reach" or "It ha traffic"

And this same one joined me to a group with lots of Vennys, some of them looking for work too, so I don't think I would ever need to hire local ever again.

MG Man
2NRholic

Postby MG Man » February 3rd, 2022, 1:12 pm

those aren't vene-specific crimes / allegations

FuadAdnan
3NE 2NR for life

Postby FuadAdnan » February 3rd, 2022, 1:25 pm

Blaze d Chalice wrote:Last month I needed one of my recently completed apartment cleaned up for the new tenants.

The Venny who does most of my cleaning could not come but she give me another Venny number.
And it was very clean too because the doors use to remain open to air out the paint fumes and dust and sand from outside would blow inside, so you could clearly see the before/after.

If I had picked a local - all now so 3rd February, the new tenants woulda already move in and walking around in dust and chit and trini woulda "nearly reach" or "It ha traffic"

And this same one joined me to a group with lots of Vennys, some of them looking for work too, so I don't think I would ever need to hire local ever again.

Venes make the best cleaners, especially in the states like South Florida. They are well known to be the best cleaners around.

matr1x

Postby matr1x » February 3rd, 2022, 1:28 pm

The issue here is that by hiring the illegal venes, you are propagating crime in Trinidad.

I am not saying they don't do good work. If they were innocent, they would have applied and then come into Trinidad.

In the balmain area, several homeowners have had their valuables taken by their vene help in late 2021. I will tell you the same thing the police told them when they reported the matter.

Who tell them to hire illegals and did they do any background check? Without that, those homeowners have nothing to get.

Also, the attempt to slander me, is foolish since max clearly supports people and sex trafficking

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » February 3rd, 2022, 1:41 pm

Blaze d Chalice wrote:Last month I needed one of my recently completed apartment cleaned up for the new tenants.

They very good at emptying other people's houses quickly.
My pardna ex- vene was so good at it,she brought her cousin with a pickup and cleaned his entire apartment.When they finished,all that remained were the floor,roof and walls.
This was in petit valley.She cleaned so good , that there was nothing left to clean afterwards.Will recommend 15/10 stars rating

dogg
Riding on 16's

Postby dogg » February 3rd, 2022, 1:44 pm

Blaze d Chalice wrote:^ Yikes

Besides the ole talk. Man still partaking of these types of goods in covid times???

I miss those carefree days.

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Postby Blaze d Chalice » February 3rd, 2022, 1:57 pm

matr1x wrote:The issue here is that by hiring the illegal venes, you are propagating crime in Trinidad

Well I don't feel I would intentionally hire an illegal one at this point in time. But if it happen, wey you go do? You still got the work done ent? Without anyone being rob, rape, kidnap or kill?

Is not like I hiring them to kidnap, rob, rape or kill. I don't even ask to see residence card or whatever it called, or even covid vaccine, because I not rubbing up in their face and between their leg like some of ollor.

timelapse wrote:My pardna ex- vene was so good at it,she brought her cousin with a pickup and cleaned his entire apartment.When they finished,all that remained were the floor,roof and walls.
This was in petit valley.She cleaned so good , that there was nothing left to clean afterwards.Will recommend 15/10 stars rating

Nah dan I don't know where ollor shopping. That sound like a domestic/personal matter.
So far I have never had things missing and I leave them unattended.
I even used that same apartment as a spare for myself before it was completed, in case I was stranded after 10 during lockdown. Just a couch and a small fridge and a 1-burner electric, but also tools and other equipment. Even a welding plant.

I let a few people knew the door was unlocked when I not there incase of any electrical fire or water leaking. (There was exposed wires because of ongoing work) and still meet everything as is.

dogg wrote:Besides the ole talk. Man still partaking of these types of goods in covid times??

Well when you are a social reject and can't even get your mammy to "give you ah hand"
You would find you putting yourself in all kinds of dangerous situations just to get one sniff.

So yeah people still partaking.
Homeboy in the picture is one shining example.
At least he have his mask with him.

matr1x

Postby matr1x » February 3rd, 2022, 2:21 pm

Blaze d Chalice wrote:
matr1x wrote:The issue here is that by hiring the illegal venes, you are propagating crime in Trinidad

Well I don't feel I would intentionally hire an illegal one at this point in time. But if it happen, wey you go do? You still got the work done ent? Without anyone being rob, rape, kidnap or kill?

Is not like I hiring them to kidnap, rob, rape or kill. I don't even ask to see residence card or whatever it called, or even covid vaccine, because I not rubbing up in their face and between their leg like some of ollor.

timelapse wrote:My pardna ex- vene was so good at it,she brought her cousin with a pickup and cleaned his entire apartment.When they finished,all that remained were the floor,roof and walls.

Nah dan I don't know where ollor shopping. That sound like a domestic/personal matter.
I even used that same apartment as a spare for myself before it was completed, in case I was stranded after 10 during lockdown. Just a couch and a small fridge and a 1-burner electric, but also tools and other equipment. Even a welding plant.

I let a few people knew the door was unlocked when I not there incase of any electrical fire or water leaking. (There was exposed wires because of ongoing work) and still meet everything as is.

dogg wrote:Besides the ole talk. Man still partaking of these types of goods in covid times??

Well when you are a social reject and can't even get your mammy to "give you ah hand"
You would find you putting yourself in all kinds of dangerous situations just to get one sniff.

By enabling them, you are part of the problem

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » February 3rd, 2022, 3:07 pm

Blaze d Chalice wrote:

No mask no 'entry'

dogg
Riding on 16's

Postby dogg » February 3rd, 2022, 3:18 pm

matr1x wrote:At least he have his mask with him.By enabling them, you are part of the problem

Which problem?

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » February 3rd, 2022, 3:42 pm

dogg wrote:
matr1x wrote:At least he have his mask with him.By enabling them, you are part of the problem

Which problem?

matr1x

Postby matr1x » February 3rd, 2022, 4:30 pm

You add in text I did not write.

The problem of trafficking can only happen if trinis are helping them. Like max and Blaze.

daring dragoon
12 pounds of Boost

Postby daring dragoon » February 6th, 2022, 7:07 am

imagine the migrants going back to the situation they ran from a few years ago. think about you leaving an abusive relationship and going back after a few years because things where you went worst. Thanks to uncle keith and his merry men things in Trinidad and Tobago worst than Venezuela.

More than 2,000 Venezuelans who came to TT seeking a better life have returned home as the cost of living here increases.

Since TT reopened its borders on July 17, 2021, thousands of migrants have left of their own free will. The borders were closed in March 2020 as one of the measures to prevent the spread of covid19.

One of the single largest groups left on the day the borders reopened.

On that day, close to 700 migrants who sought refuge here to escape the economic and political turmoil left this country on a chartered vessel to head back home.
Cristian Roldan, a 32-year-old Venezuelan who was waiting at the port of Cedros, on January 27, to get on the boat to take him home after four years in TT, says he misses his son.

“I came to TT for my son and for him I return now. When I left my country he was two years old, today he has grown up. I miss him and I need to hug him,” said Roldan.

He thanked the people of TT for opening their doors and giving him support during his stay.

“I think my time at TT is over. I go to my country looking for alternatives to continue giving my son the socioeconomic stability he needs and to be at his side,” said Roldan.

Although many Venezuelans believe that things in their country have not improved, others like Carlos Altuve believe that they have.

“There are options, some business can be opened in Venezuela. Now the US dollar is being handled a lot there and many companies have reopened. I want to go try my luck in my own country, with my family close by,” Altuve said.

He and his brother, Andres, both lawyers, have been in TT for three years and worked in the construction industry while here.

Cesar Armao had been in TT for three and a half years before he decided to put an end to his migratory adventure.

“I'm tired of migrating, here the economy is also changing, the prices of food, transportation, rent and medicine are going up, while wages for migrants are getting lower and lower,” he said.

matr1x

Postby matr1x » February 6th, 2022, 8:19 am

Venezuelans don't deserve our mercy or our respect.

They made their country into the way it is. And people forget that their coast guard used to trespass on our waters and hold our fishermen. Based on read GPS data, this was more than 90% of the time.

We should have been sinking their rafts, but coast guard and police, having been payed off let them through. At first, it seemed like a humanitarian situation, but the movement of drugs and ammunition made it clear, these are not poor ppl coming.

And so just like the Spanish conquistadors that came before, they come as a threat, not as a friend. Side note: asymptomatic venes brought covid.

Trinis who facilitate them are responsible for this mess and now they are like squatters taking root. And the take out a weed, you have to destroy root and stem

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » February 6th, 2022, 8:36 am

Max, what's happening here
FB_IMG_1644149284383.jpg

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » February 6th, 2022, 9:07 am

hover11 wrote:Max, what's happening hereFB_IMG_1644149284383.jpg

JUHN Scarfy and Co. Imagine going back to forage in landfills and dumps because that is better than here. :roll:

matr1x

Postby matr1x » February 6th, 2022, 9:16 am

Will they be carrying back their pickney?

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » February 6th, 2022, 9:28 am

matr1x wrote:Will they be carrying back their pickney?

I wonder if the ole Trini hating, Vene worshipping Caxxos going wit dem? :lol:

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » February 6th, 2022, 9:55 am

Happy Sunday Friends,

Many of our Venezuelan brothers and sisters have found their new home in T&T.

Lives were changed, lives were remade and rebuilt….love was found.

Sad to see a fraction of our neighbors leave but rest assured they will return to our welcoming arms.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » February 6th, 2022, 10:28 am

MaxPower wrote:Happy Sunday Friends,

Sad to see a fraction of our neighbors leave but rest assured they will return to our welcoming arms.
Max,

Soon enough we wouldn't be able to feed ourselves, how can we help others if we can't ourselves first?

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » February 6th, 2022, 10:46 am

hover11 wrote:

Max,

Soon enough we wouldn't be able to feed ourselves, how can we help others if we can't ourselves first?

Jason,

I understand your concerns.

But when you say “soon enough” that would mean that we are in a critical state because “soon enough” doesn’t happen overnight bro.

How can we be in a “soon enough” stage when Pig Pen Carnival 2022 is on? Can you imagine what $15 MILLION can do??? How much can that feed?

Jason…when Carnival is in full swing and the pandemic is over, “soon enough” isnt coming anytime soon.

But sure, T&T is in a critical state just like the healthcare system and the forever collapsing ICU.

T&T is blessed, God is clearly a Trini and Trinis asses are happy. We can more than help eachother and others. Look around Jason, tell me where are the Trinis begging for food and dropping dead on the pavement.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » February 6th, 2022, 10:55 am

MaxPower wrote:
hover11 wrote:

Max,

Jason,

I understand your concerns.

But when you say “soon enough” that would mean that we are in a critical state because “soon enough” doesn’t happen overnight bro.

How can we be in a “soon enough” stage when Pig Pen Carnival 2022 is on? Can you imagine what $15 MILLION can do??? How much can that feed?

Jason…when Carnival is in full swing and the pandemic is over, “soon enough” isnt coming anytime soon.

But sure, T&T is in a critical state just like the healthcare system and the forever collapsing ICU.

T&T is blessed, God is clearly a Trini and Trinis asses are happy. We can more than help eachother and others. Look around Jason, tell me where are the Trinis begging for food and dropping dead on the pavement.

Wait, you feel that malnutrition causes "dropping dead on the pavement?"
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”