TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Yes
47%
No
53%

Total votes: 191

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

Postby Chimera » June 22nd, 2021, 10:25 pm

Wraith King wrote:
pugboy wrote:some facts
- pig intestines are usually around 1” dia, NOT 2”
- pigs carry very little blood in their body around few sweet drink bottles they does collect from a big one

Unless it's for religious or spiritual reasons, a person eating pig pudding should be comfortable eating cow pudding and vice versa.

religious reasons self

endless hindus does nyam pudding because its believed to be pigs blood

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » June 22nd, 2021, 10:32 pm

Phone Surgeon wrote:
Wraith King wrote:
- pigs carry very little blood in their body around few sweet drink bottles they does collect from a big one

Unless it's for religious or spiritual reasons, a person eating pig pudding should be comfortable eating cow pudding and vice versa.

religious reasons self

So it goes because you can't trust the person selling it to be honest with you.

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » June 22nd, 2021, 10:32 pm

And muslims ain't touching the stuff lol..

Religion is almost obsolete though.. bring de pudding wrap up in grease proof paper with plenty pepper !!

Phone Surgeon wrote:
Wraith King wrote:

religious reasons self

Last edited by VII on June 22nd, 2021, 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » June 22nd, 2021, 10:39 pm

VII wrote:And muslims ain't touching the stuff lol..

Religion is almost obsolete though.. being de pudding wrap up in grease proof paper with plenty pepper !!

Phone Surgeon wrote:
Wraith King wrote:

religious reasons self

I dunno but it's not for popularity so to each his own.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » June 22nd, 2021, 11:32 pm

Wraith King wrote:I'm waiting on the relevant authority you said would be visiting me.

MaxPower wrote:Slim,

Quote for me when i said i WAS contacting the authorities.

Wraith King wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
daxt0r wrote:
MaxPower wrote:All this ole talk,

Anyone try the Vene cheese?

I recommend it.

you mean the one that come illegally thru the backdoor along with the hoes, guns, drugs and livestock?
So you support all these illegal activities as its all part of the package then?
Forget the illegal items and hoes for one sec did they pay the customs duties and taxes on the illegally imported contraband cheese, no, so basically just like the chinee with them fake cigarettes' they cheating your PNM government of their taxes and you cool with these illegal and immoral practices?

trini do crime=bad person
vene do same crime=good person

daxt0r,

Don’t let your xenophobia get the better of yourself.

I don’t deal anything illegal so get your facts straight young man. I don’t know anything about any illegal Venes who YOU assume are all about hoes, guns, drugs and livestock.

You making all these assumptions and crime from the Venes remain LOW? How?

You have proof of this?

You have information on this?

Did you contact the TTPS?

Which Chinese establishments have fake cigarettes?

You want me send your post to the relevant authority for them to interrogate your claims? Don’t start to mooks up when it comes eh.

Watch your mouth daxt0r and don’t assume i support illegal activities. I deal with alot of Venes and as far as i know, they have their documents in order. I am not immigration and fraud squad and i am not going around like a macoo Trini as yourself asking all Venes to see their papers and to determine if it is legit or not. Do you ask every driver on the road for their driver’s license?

Oh you see “Vene cheese” and start to tote.

Try the cheese daxt0r or trot along.

Wraith King, first you sold yourself out as matr1x and now daxt0r. What wrong with allyuh fellas?

Dumbass, you completely forgot i was speaking to your daxt0r account so you quick to quote that conversation?

Who was even speaking to the Wraith King account?

The “relevant authority” comment was made to the daxt0r account and NOT the Wraith King so how could you use the Wraith account and say i said the authorities will be visiting you lol. I told that to the daxt0r account dumbass lol.

Talk about busted
Last edited by MaxPower on June 22nd, 2021, 11:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » June 22nd, 2021, 11:34 pm

Religion is nonsense bro...men made gods in their likeness..you really believe some being with the likeness of a primate mammal created this for you? It's just man ego and false entitlement ..we couldn't just appreciate enjoy and preserve it,we gotta own it. So our God made it for us you see..

Indian gods look Indian

African gods look African

Arab gods look Arab

Chinese gods look Chinese

Amerinadian gods look Amerindian

You ever wondered why ?

There have been hundreds maybe thousands of religions before and they ar eall now obsolete ,what you think gonna happen to today's religions eventually..

Get in touch with nature and treat some less fortunate people if you really wanna be righteous ,like to forget the fiction bro, you're literally wasting your time on man made stories..

Wraith King wrote:

Religion is almost obsolete though.. being de pudding wrap up in grease proof paper with plenty pepper !!

Phone Surgeon wrote:
Wraith King wrote:

religious reasons self

Last edited by VII on June 22nd, 2021, 11:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » June 22nd, 2021, 11:47 pm

MaxImpotence tried to leave out my post conveniently in an attempt to save face that he has no influence and power. Here's the posts deadwood with what you left out in bold-

Wraith King wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
daxt0r wrote:

I recommend it.

you mean the one that come illegally thru the backdoor along with the hoes, guns, drugs and livestock?
So you support all these illegal activities as its all part of the package then?
Forget the illegal items and hoes for one sec did they pay the customs duties and taxes on the illegally imported contraband cheese, no, so basically just like the chinee with them fake cigarettes' they cheating your PNM government of their taxes and you cool with these illegal and immoral practices?

daxt0r,

I don’t deal anything illegal so get your facts straight young man. I don’t know anything about any illegal Venes who YOU assume are all about hoes, guns, drugs and livestock.

You have proof of this?

You want me send your post to the relevant authority for them to interrogate your claims? Don’t start to mooks up when it comes eh.

Watch your mouth daxt0r and don’t assume i support illegal activities. I deal with alot of Venes and as far as i know, they have their documents in order. I am not immigration and fraud squad and i am not going around like a macoo Trini as yourself asking all Venes to see their papers and to determine if it is legit or not. Do you ask every driver on the road for their driver’s license?

I agree with all the criminality claims. Send my post to the relevant authority to interrogate.

Will it turn out as another fake claim as your mini marts and your ability to reproduce?

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » June 22nd, 2021, 11:50 pm

Last edited by VII on June 23rd, 2021, 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » June 22nd, 2021, 11:54 pm

VII wrote:Religion is nonsense bro...men made gods in their likeness..you really believe some being with the likeness of a primate mammal created this for you? It's just man ego and false entitlement ..we couldn't just appreciate enjoy and preserve it,we gotta own it,so our God made it for us.....lol

Wraith King wrote:

Phone Surgeon wrote:
Wraith King wrote:

religious reasons self

Religion has been tarnished and even changed by men but that does not equate to the Lord being tarnished.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » June 22nd, 2021, 11:59 pm

MaxImpotence look your double down-

MaxPower wrote:
Wraith King wrote:MaxPower claims he will send the relevant authority for allegations of criminality.

Slim aka matr1x,

You don’t need me to do that.

You feel RS was joking with the Israeli technology?

Btw i have advised the relevant authorities previously on a suspected child molestation situation right here on Tuner. Them fellas don’t stick at all and thankfully it was a false allegation. You could make a joke about it now but it’s no fun when people show up at your house.

I'm not you Max. Your threats are almost as impotent as you are and don't have any weight with me.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » June 23rd, 2021, 12:05 am

I respect you and your view but mine is different and we can respectfully agree to disagree.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » June 23rd, 2021, 12:14 am

Wraithfag = matr1x and daxt0r.

Get a life and get a job. Tuner seems to be your only place to seek attention.

Carry on young man.

And you quoting too many things, not gonna sift through all that. ONLY quote for me where i said i was contacting the relevant authorities for YOU. That’s a direct statement, so quote exactly where i said that to YOU and not indirect comments.

Anyways, you will only find the comment made to your daxt0r account which you mistakenly quoted.

Before you comment wildly, take a 5 and be sure to use the correct account and not embarrass yourself ok?

Go to sleep Slim.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » June 23rd, 2021, 12:29 am

MaxPower wrote:Wraithfag = matr1x and daxt0r.

Get a life and get a job. Tuner seems to be your only place to seek attention.

Carry on young man.

And you quoting too many things, not gonna sift through all that. ONLY quote for me where i said i was contacting the relevant authorities for YOU. That’s a direct statement, so quote exactly where i said that to YOU and not indirect comments.

Anyways, you will only find the comment made to your daxt0r account which you mistakenly quoted.

Before you comment wildly, take a 5 and be sure to use the correct account and not embarrass yourself ok?

Go to sleep Slim.

MaxImpotence that's a poor attempt to deflect from your impotent threat. Your threat have as much weight as you have the capability to reproduce.

Don't forget-

"Like Max the dummy, you've lost control of what was supposed to be a simple trolling and now it has become a part of your retard personality online." - rajulakan.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » June 23rd, 2021, 1:07 am

Wraith King wrote:Don't forget-

"Like Max the dummy, you've lost control of what was supposed to be a simple trolling and now it has become a part of your retard personality online." - rajulakan.

Another account of yours?

Anyways, must you reply that quickly?

Its creepy.

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » June 23rd, 2021, 5:08 am

MaxPower wrote:
Wraith King wrote:I'm waiting on the relevant authority you said would be visiting me.

Wraith King wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
daxt0r wrote:

I recommend it.

daxt0r,

You have proof of this?

Wraith King, first you sold yourself out as matr1x and now daxt0r. What wrong with allyuh fellas?

Dumbass, you completely forgot i was speaking to your daxt0r account so you quick to quote that conversation?

The “relevant authority” comment was made to the daxt0r account and NOT the Wraith King so how could you use the Wraith account and say i said the authorities will be visiting you lol. I told that to the daxt0r account dumbass lol.

Talk about busted

lol busted.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » June 23rd, 2021, 7:00 am

What if all these alt accounts are really illegal Venes infiltrating Trinituner to turn it into Venetuner?

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » June 23rd, 2021, 9:49 am

MaxPower wrote:
Wraith King wrote:Don't forget-

Another account of yours?

Anyways, must you reply that quickly?

Its creepy.

You said when you contact the relevant authority they don't stick and now when that has failed to materialise because your impotent self has no influence and power you're complaining that I don't stick with my responses.

What's creepy is you responding to yourself with your alternative accounts with each pretending to be a different person, you falsely claiming you have mini marts, another of your alternative falsely claiming to have a girlfriend, you falsely claiming you may have a baby on the way when you're impotent and the overall level of delusional you display using your multiple accounts.

MaxImpotence, a man who heard women falsely give men a Domestic Violence case to get them out of their own property because the police side with the female in the relationship so he tried to do the same and the police chased him out of the station. He was most surprised the police didn't side with his lies because he told them he was the woman in the relationship. He's still confused to this day why his ploy didn't work out.
Last edited by Wraith King on June 23rd, 2021, 9:53 am, edited 2 times in total.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » June 23rd, 2021, 9:51 am

SuperiorMan wrote:
MaxPower wrote:

Wraith King wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
daxt0r wrote:

I recommend it.

daxt0r,

You have proof of this?

Talk about busted

lol busted.

I'll only be responding to 1 of MaxImpotence's account on a topic.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » June 23rd, 2021, 9:59 am

timelapse wrote:What if all these alt accounts are really illegal Venes infiltrating Trinituner to turn it into Venetuner?

It have Venezuelans as dunce as MaxImpotence?

I thought he was a special kind of stupid grafted by PNM policies.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » June 23rd, 2021, 10:48 am

Wraith King aka matr1x aka Slim aka daxt0r aka rajulakan.

You getting boring now….you coming on too strong and persisting with posting the same thing and it’s pushing me away. Space it out and stop pouring your you emotions with lengthy posts….it’s hard to keep up.

Can’t believe I’m saying that but the Slim account was more interesting.

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » June 23rd, 2021, 11:47 am

Certainly.. 8-)

Wraith King wrote:

I respect you and your view but mine is different and we can respectfully agree to disagree.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » June 23rd, 2021, 11:54 am

VII wrote:Certainly.. 8-)

Wraith King wrote:

You can disagree with persons yet still be amicable and respectful with them based on their intelligence. It have persons like MaxImpotence you can't be amicable and respectful to them even if they have the same views as you. Before deadwood start to beat up, I didn't say we have the same views I said "if" to show how dislikeable he is.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » June 23rd, 2021, 11:55 am

MaxPower wrote:Wraith King aka matr1x aka Slim aka daxt0r aka rajulakan.

You getting boring now….you coming on too strong and persisting with posting the same thing and it’s pushing me away. Space it out and stop pouring your you emotions with lengthy posts….it’s hard to keep up.

Can’t believe I’m saying that but the Slim account was more interesting.

Defeated so you're trying to get me banned.

"Like Max the dummy, you've lost control of what was supposed to be a simple trolling and now it has become a part of your retard personality online." - rajulakan

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » June 23rd, 2021, 11:57 am

Wraith King wrote:
timelapse wrote:What if all these alt accounts are really illegal Venes infiltrating Trinituner to turn it into Venetuner?

Venes are NOT dunce :roll:

There are many Vene Tuners blogs in mainstream social media .

They focus on business and $$ and family . And planning exodus to USA .

Meanwhile Lappy still NOT paying maintenance to wife and continue Vene fantasies toting y pong pong :roll:
Last edited by RedVEVO on June 23rd, 2021, 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » June 23rd, 2021, 12:00 pm

RedVEVO wrote:
Wraith King wrote:

Meanwhile Lappy still NOT paying Trini Wife maintenance :roll:

Great so MaxImpotence remains a special kind of stupid.

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » June 23rd, 2021, 12:45 pm

Lol Max probably shares your god view and probably won't have it any other way either !! ROTFLMAO !! :D

Wraith King wrote:
VII wrote:Certainly.. 8-)

Wraith King wrote:

You can disagree with persons yet still be amicable and respectful with them based on their intelligence. It have persons like MaxImpotence you can't be amicable and respectful to them even if they have the same views as you. Before deadwood start to beat up, I didn't say we have the same views I said "if" to show how dislikeable he is.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » June 23rd, 2021, 1:04 pm

Don't study me and study how to pay your rent before your landlord evict your broke @$$
RedVEVO wrote:
Wraith King wrote:

Meanwhile Lappy still NOT paying maintenance to wife and continue Vene fantasies toting y pong pong :roll:

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » June 23rd, 2021, 3:22 pm

timelapse wrote:Don't study me and study how to pay your rent before your landlord evict your broke @$$
RedVEVO wrote:
Wraith King wrote:

How am I going to pay rent when you not paying your wife the maintenance $$ ? :D

And you know the 120 Y need a new carburetor :roll:

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » June 23rd, 2021, 4:26 pm

I'll tell her to drop some coins in your donation box by the wharf next time we in south.
RedVEVO wrote:
timelapse wrote:Don't study me and study how to pay your rent before your landlord evict your broke @$$
RedVEVO wrote:
Wraith King wrote:

How am I going to pay rent when you not paying your wife the maintenance $$ ? :D

And you know the 120 Y need a new carburetor :roll:

sam1978
Riding on 16's

Postby sam1978 » June 23rd, 2021, 5:06 pm

June 23rd, 2021
MEDIA RELEASE
12 Venezuelans Sentenced for Illegal Entry into Trinidad
Twelve Venezuelan illegal immigrants received custodial sentences ranging from three weeks to 18 months’ simple imprisonment when they appeared before Magistrate Alicia Chankar, at the Point Fortin First Magistrates’ Court yesterday.
All 12 were charged with breach of exemption and illegal entry, while the parents of two minors were additionally charged with aiding and abetting to enter the borders illegally. The parents of the two minors received 18-month sentences, while the other ten received sentences of three weeks’ imprisonment. The illegal immigrants are to be deported after they have served their prison sentences.
Around 5:25pm on Friday 28th May, 2021, police received information regarding a Toyota Aqua vehicle that was allegedly transporting illegal immigrants along the Chatham Beach Road, South. A party of officers responded and observed the said vehicle parked at an abandoned house. Upon checking the house, police observed 12 adults and two minors, all of whom were foreign nationals. The 12 adult illegal immigrants were arrested as they could not establish legal entry into Trinidad, while the Toyota Aqua vehicle was taken to the Point Fortin Police Station.
The Magistrate also made an order to seize the motor vehicle which was used to facilitate these offences.
Corporate Communications Unit
June 23rd, 2021

Good going. Next step is to charge anybody who hire them and rent them apts. for harbouring an illegal immigrant .
Seize cars and boats that transport them.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”