Re: DAILY CRIME REPORTS THREAD ...

Postby MaxPower » September 21st, 2022, 11:58 pm

Yeh boi now take in the episode.

Was deep and frightening.

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » September 22nd, 2022, 6:36 am

Which one of the men in the Pennywise shooting video was this one?

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » September 22nd, 2022, 6:40 am

Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:Which one of the men in the Pennywise shooting video was this one?

Those are Greg's parents....I don't know if is just me but Ian interview played it off that because he came from a good home, father driving range rover and mother volunteering to decorate the police stations that it appeared like he downplayed his involvement in this matter. When you in good house bad house does call you, he had everything he could have wanted but friends carried him and never brought him back.
FB_IMG_1663843080459.jpg

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » September 22nd, 2022, 7:10 am

Since the story broke, Ian Alleyne has been on a don't blame the parents kick. Are the parents blame free because it was a single parent, poor, depressed area situation?

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » September 22nd, 2022, 7:10 am

This is where the Judiciary drop the ball yet again. Due to it's infamous snail pace. Had timely justice occurred this may not have happened. Kyle was on bail for attempted murder, what kind of job could a person of that nature acquire, if he can't get a job knowing in the back of his mind he will serve time , wouldn't he just continue his life of crime. This justice system STINKS.
FB_IMG_1663844882466.jpg

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » September 22nd, 2022, 7:28 am

But good boy /never do nuttin,/ allyuh too wicked,/ jostiss is international!
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/bel ... 42994.html

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby gastly369 » September 22nd, 2022, 8:31 am

hover11 wrote:This is where the Judiciary drop the ball yet again. Due to it's infamous snail pace. Had timely justice occurred this may not have happened. Kyle was on bail for attempted murder, what kind of job could a person of that nature acquire, if he can't get a job knowing in the back of his mind he will serve time , wouldn't he just continue his life of crime. This justice system STINKS.
FB_IMG_1663844882466.jpg
Again... Living 3-400ft away from the police station and "know to the police" as... But allowed to be free in public to do as pleased...

It have more of those same youths in that zone matter of time again mark my word

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » September 22nd, 2022, 10:22 am

:|
A Princes Town mother who injected her crying baby girl with a poisonous substance to shut her up is now in police custody for her murder.

Preliminary reports indicate the mother, of Busy Corner, New Grant, became frustrated with the baby girl's uncontrollable crying and injected her to get her to stop.

The nine-month-old child became unresponsive and was taken to the Princes Town District Health Facility around 3.15 pm.

She was examined and transferred to the San Fernando General Hospital (SFGH), where she reportedly died around 6.30 pm.
https://newsday.co.tt/2022/09/22/mom-kills-crying-baby-injects-her-with-poison-to-shut-her-up/

TT Guardian: "The woman said around 12:20 pm, the baby began to cry uncontrollably, and she became frustrated and fed her Malathion insecticide using a syringe."

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » September 22nd, 2022, 10:27 am

"Don't judge" and "Postpartum" excuses jump out quick by some on social media with this story.

aaron17
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby aaron17 » September 22nd, 2022, 10:43 am

Effff

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » September 22nd, 2022, 10:47 am

gastly369 wrote:
hover11 wrote:This is where the Judiciary drop the ball yet again. Due to it's infamous snail pace. Had timely justice occurred this may not have happened. Kyle was on bail for attempted murder, what kind of job could a person of that nature acquire, if he can't get a job knowing in the back of his mind he will serve time , wouldn't he just continue his life of crime. This justice system STINKS.
FB_IMG_1663844882466.jpg
Again... Living 3-400ft away from the police station and "know to the police" as... But allowed to be free in public to do as pleased...

It have more of those same youths in that zone matter of time again mark my word
Bail is a catch 22. Dammed if you do dammed if you don't. You come out but what can you do based on the offense you were charged for, who would hire you based on this case an attempted murderer. Only thing left is to wait for your case but you also need money to pay for your lawyer and survive.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » September 22nd, 2022, 10:53 am

now that privy council say u cant deny bail for any crime, we need gps trackers placed on anyone charged with murder and a 9pm-5am curfew imposed. at least 1 million $ bail and confiscation of passport.
in the day when u are allowed out a history of your movements is recorded- if they find u near the scene of a crime then all bail revoked.

cuz otherwise who looking to see if u abiding by your bail conditions? especially after months, and years pass? they certainly not putting a police car outside your home every night.
Last edited by redmanjp on September 22nd, 2022, 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » September 22nd, 2022, 10:58 am

Officers of the St. Joseph police station are currently at a location in Curepe where unconfirmed reports say the headless body of a child has been found this morning.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » September 22nd, 2022, 10:59 am

redmanjp wrote:now that privy council say u cant deny bail for any crime, we need gps trackers placed on anyone charged with murder and a 9pm-5am curfew imposed. cuz who looking to see if u abiding by your bail conditions? especially after months, and years pass? they certainly not putting a police car outside your home every night.
That not going to happen until a certain percent is awarded the contract, until then is every man for himself and just have to accept you might be living next to a murder accused or in the grocery with a murder accused.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » September 22nd, 2022, 11:03 am

hover11 wrote:Officers of the St. Joseph police station are currently at a location in Curepe where unconfirmed reports say the headless body of a child has been found this morning.

wtf. 1st a baby poison now this? it have a child killing demon on d loose or what :shock:

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » September 22nd, 2022, 11:28 am

redmanjp wrote:
hover11 wrote:Officers of the St. Joseph police station are currently at a location in Curepe where unconfirmed reports say the headless body of a child has been found this morning.

wtf. 1st a baby poison now this? it have a child killing demon on d loose or what :shock:

Randull Obeah Man wukking!!!

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » September 22nd, 2022, 11:34 am

De Dragon wrote:But good boy /never do nuttin,/ allyuh too wicked,/ jostiss is international!

thank God this parent feels the opposite way

https://newsday.co.tt/2022/09/22/parents-condemn-son-after-robbery-were-glad-god-took-him/

aaron17

Postby aaron17 » September 22nd, 2022, 11:50 am

wda!!!!!!!!

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » September 22nd, 2022, 12:02 pm

Who corrupted these young men?

FrankChag
Riding on 16's

Postby FrankChag » September 22nd, 2022, 1:28 pm

redmanjp wrote:
De Dragon wrote:But good boy /never do nuttin,/ allyuh too wicked,/ jostiss is international!

thank God this parent feels the opposite way

https://newsday.co.tt/2022/09/22/parents-condemn-son-after-robbery-were-glad-god-took-him/

Not your fault, but still, talk to your chirren. Especially if they're still living in your house. Keep them close. Don't shut them out. You must know something going on. Call the police if you have to.. don't wait until it escalates to murder and mass shootings.

Displeased with his behaviour in the final moments of his life, Deaundre Montrose’s mother said she was glad that he was dead. “God knows why he took my son. I am glad God took him. He might have survived, and we do not know what would have happened down the road. If this boy had survived, to live that kind of life, I as a mother, would not have been able to live with that.” “I am grieving for him, but he paid the price for what he did. He was part of it. This will not happen again. He is not around. He had no right to be there in the first place!”The family did not have a clue he was involved in something like this. In our eyes, we did our best. We are in shock,” she said and offered condolences to the victim’s family.

Montrose’s dad, who did not give his name, expressed anger and grief. The father said he did not detect “that part” of his son’s life. He said he focused more on the victim’s families than on his son’s death. “We do not approve of what he did. This is not about my son. It is about these innocent people who left their homes, expecting to return to their loved ones. He left people wanting. My son was part and parcel of that incident,” the father said. “My son was not supposed to be part of making the country worse by contributing to crime. He was not a ten-year-old to be influenced easily. He was a man of 22 years. His action does not reflect the family’s values. He was selfish for doing it.”

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » September 22nd, 2022, 2:29 pm

redmanjp wrote:

https://newsday.co.tt/2022/09/22/body-found-in-curepe-not-a-child/

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

DAILY CRIME REPORTS THREAD ...

Postby MaxPower » September 22nd, 2022, 2:39 pm

Is it a possibility that the parents are a tad untruthful in their statements?

The Montrose boy looked and dressed like a thug. This appearance is usually connected to influence from corruptive dancehall artists singing songs about drugs, violence and genitals. I am with a strong assumption that for her to make that statement about her happiness over his death it says alot. As for the Doughdo boy, his father seems aware of something but afraid to say, like he is not surprised….i could be wrong. When someone wears a Nazi sign, its automatic that they support Hitler. When people have these types of hairstyles, reference is made to that of bandits. You don’t allow your daughter to dress like a prostitute. Dress properly, appropriately and respectfully. Now don’t get me wrong, there are people who have an appearance as if they are in support of the negative elements and have their head on, BUT, to display these qualities and operate a AR15 are reasons for concern.

Parents must be made aware of these early signs in their children’s behavior. Take no chances. Somewhere along the line, the child deviates from the sheltered life and chooses a path. It’s there and then behavioral patterns must be meticulously monitored. If from pepper pig and baby shark doo doo songs they shift to p*ssy tight, cocky and rifle songs then we have a problem.

FrankChag
Riding on 16's

Postby FrankChag » September 22nd, 2022, 2:47 pm

MaxPower wrote:Is it a possibility that the parents are a tad untruthful in their statements?

The Montrose boy looked and dressed like a thug. This appearance is usually connected to influence from corruptive dancehall artists singing songs about drugs, violence and genitals. I am with a strong assumption that for her to make that statement about her happiness over his death it says alot. As for the Doughdo boy, his father seems aware of something but afraid to say, like he is not surprised….i could be wrong. When someone wears a Nazi sign, its automatic that they support Hitler. When people have these types of hairstyles, reference is made to that of bandits. You don’t allow your daughter to dress like a prostitute. Dress properly, appropriately and respectfully. Now don’t get me wrong, there are people who have an appearance as if they are in support of the negative elements and have their head on, BUT, to display these qualities and operate a AR15 are reasons for concern.

Parents must be made aware of these early signs in their children’s behavior. Take no chances. Somewhere along the line, the child deviates from the sheltered life and chooses a path. It’s there and then behavioral patterns must be meticulously monitored. If from pepper pig and baby shark doo doo songs they shift to p*ssy tight, cocky and rifle songs then we have a problem.

Also.. know who they liming with..

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » September 22nd, 2022, 2:51 pm

FrankChag wrote:
MaxPower wrote:Is it a possibility that the parents are a tad untruthful in their statements?

The parents can't pick their friends though...some ppl naturally gravitate to the wrong crowd , some learn and some don't.Max is right though ppl don't go from writing csec to wielding AR15 like pros. Somewhere along the line if the parents were observant enough they would have noticed a change.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

DAILY CRIME REPORTS THREAD ...

Postby MaxPower » September 22nd, 2022, 3:07 pm

hover11 wrote:
FrankChag wrote:

The parents can't pick their friends though...some ppl naturally gravitate to the wrong crowd , some learn and some don't.

Frank/Jason,

That’s right. We have to know who they are liming with and continue to be around and involved. A parent must know their child is talking and doing things differently.

And i agree, parents don’t pick friends, their children gravitate as you said, but this is where an observant parent comes in.

You see dear friends, alot of parents “dress back” when their children become “of age” and are now “big” man and woman. No no no….the monitoring, guidance and advice should not stop and having a good relationship with them is also important. Some parents cannot talk to their children….why? How it reach that stage from them obeying you to say “thank you aunty” to “who u feel you is”?

It really takes more than an effort to raise good children.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » September 22nd, 2022, 3:15 pm

yes , if you have no idea who your child liming with them you are not a paremt

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » September 22nd, 2022, 4:33 pm

my hunch was correct and more so given the detail of the family background of these chaps
I made that guess simply on the demographic hometown and the fact that they were brothers and others from same close area

wing wrote:
pugboy wrote:it seems this group of guys operated on their own
unlike those in north trinidad where it is often big gang leaders who recruit young boys to do the dirty work
Interesting perspective. What evidence lead you to this conclusion? It's interesting that the demographic and hometown doesn't correlate with the usual stereotypes of pests. Waiting for someone to kickstart the excuses.

paid_influencer

Postby paid_influencer » September 22nd, 2022, 5:24 pm

maj. tom wrote::|
A Princes Town mother who injected her crying baby girl with a poisonous substance to shut her up is now in police custody for her murder.

Preliminary reports indicate the mother, of Busy Corner, New Grant, became frustrated with the baby girl's uncontrollable crying and injected her to get her to stop.

The nine-month-old child became unresponsive and was taken to the Princes Town District Health Facility around 3.15 pm.

She was examined and transferred to the San Fernando General Hospital (SFGH), where she reportedly died around 6.30 pm.
https://newsday.co.tt/2022/09/22/mom-kills-crying-baby-injects-her-with-poison-to-shut-her-up/

TT Guardian: "The woman said around 12:20 pm, the baby began to cry uncontrollably, and she became frustrated and fed her Malathion insecticide using a syringe."

going back to this..

people going to say I beating up and frothing, but lewwe have a movement to get Women's Reproductive Rights on the table for national policy. To have greater access to birth control for all, regardless of socioeconomic status. Poor, young, uneducated women living in rural areas should have equal, accessible, free, no-strings-attached access to birth control and early pregnancy options. Sex education should be an ongoing campaign for people of all ages and educational backgrounds. Cultural tents need to happen to remove the social pressure that forces girls and women into making children when they are not ready for that.

We have a Ministry of Culture and a Minister of Gender affairs that is afraid to make waves. They only focus on the superficial aspects of culture and tackle only the least controversial issues. When shiet like the captioned article goes down, always blame falls on the individual and we all walk away, completely uncritical of the societal roles we created that trap people in that life.

tl:dr- Sex education, birth control and early pregnancy options should be free, unstigmatized, and available everywhere, doubly so in the poor, rural areas of the island.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » September 22nd, 2022, 5:34 pm

them aint doing no birth control even if you paid them to, plus they getting baby grant

paid_influencer wrote:going back to this..

people going to say I beating up and frothing, but lewwe have a movement to get Women's Reproductive Rights on the table for national policy. To have greater access to birth control for all, regardless of socioeconomic status. Poor, young, uneducated women living in rural areas should have equal, accessible, free, no-strings-attached access to birth control and early pregnancy options. Sex education should be an ongoing campaign for people of all ages and educational backgrounds. Cultural tents need to happen to remove the social pressure that forces girls and women into making children when they are not ready for that. And men need, too, need to get cultural tents to understand their responsibility and get onboard with Women's Reproductive Rights.

tl:dr- Sex education, birth control and early pregnancy options should be free, unstigmatized, and available everywhere, doubly so in the poor, rural areas of the island.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”