Forums

DAILY CRIME REPORTS THREAD ...

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: DAILY CRIME REPORTS THREAD ...

Postby adnj » September 21st, 2022, 3:09 pm

pugboy wrote:depends, right now the high level gangsters in this country are not committing crimes themselves
they have youths doing everything for them.

ttps detectives will never be able to match them,
ttps is mainly a reactive force, they only good for saying "these criminals were known to the police"

traditional methods wont catch them in anything, yet they have huge amounts of gold, million dollar watches and vehicles
the yankee mafia was taken down largely via laws which targeted their assets which were corruptly obtained

google RICO law

adnj wrote:Question:
How do new laws reduce crime when existing laws, that are applicable to the same crimes are not enforced?

I did not speak to corruption or racketeering. I asked about existing laws and crime.

The specific instance was tracking money or goods by serial number. You are addressing something completely different from what I did: the selective investigation of crimes and application of law by the police and prosecutor.

wing
Riding on 18's

Postby wing » September 21st, 2022, 3:48 pm

hover11 wrote:
pugboy wrote:ferris claimed to have made some laws for persons to explain their wealth
they should be using that on all them 6ixxx gangsters and their gold
The anti fraud legislation, where ppl who have many possessions but cannot explain where they acquired their wealth from. If they could not explain then the government could confiscate such possessions.It was controversial so they scrapped it.

Question,how many laws concerning crime this government passed aside from anti gang which was inevitably scrapped.
Interesting question, I seem to recall that the support of the opposition was needed but wasn't forthcoming. For sure Kamla and company wouldn't have anything to hide, so their withholding of support is all the more perplexing.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » September 21st, 2022, 3:58 pm

wing wrote:
hover11 wrote:
pugboy wrote:ferris claimed to have made some laws for persons to explain their wealth
The anti fraud legislation, where ppl who have many possessions but cannot explain where they acquired their wealth from. If they could not explain then the government could confiscate such possessions.It was controversial so they scrapped it.

Question,how many laws concerning crime this government passed aside from anti gang which was inevitably scrapped.
Interesting question, I seem to recall that the support of the opposition was needed but wasn't forthcoming. For sure Kamla and company wouldn't have anything to hide, so their withholding of support is all the more perplexing.
Poor excuse if the government and opposition cannot decide then let a referendum approach be given it is applicable let the people decide if they want the law passed or not.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » September 21st, 2022, 4:32 pm

yes, it wont happen for a variety of reasons, incompetence and of course selective investigation either by same incompetence, lack of will or corruption.

a simple example is how gangsters continued to get state contracts awarded personally by the lady MP

adnj wrote:
I did not speak to corruption or racketeering. I asked about existing laws and crime.

The specific instance was tracking money or goods by serial number. You are addressing something completely different from what I did: the selective investigation of crimes and application of law by the police and prosecutor.

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby gastly369 » September 21st, 2022, 4:33 pm

download%20(28).jpg
download%20(28).jpg (9.54 KiB) Viewed 956 times

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » September 21st, 2022, 4:34 pm

right now kamla and rest of mustard crew withholding support for anything just to make the govt look bad
even for the exact laws she put forward when she was in power

wing wrote:I seem to recall that the support of the opposition was needed but wasn't forthcoming. For sure Kamla and company wouldn't have anything to hide, so their withholding of support is all the more perplexing.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » September 21st, 2022, 4:37 pm

yall does need a reminder of why crime cud never done ...

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » September 21st, 2022, 5:12 pm

pugboy wrote:right now kamla and rest of mustard crew withholding support for anything just to make the govt look bad

wing wrote:I seem to recall that the support of the opposition was needed but wasn't forthcoming. For sure Kamla and company wouldn't have anything to hide, so their withholding of support is all the more perplexing.
Isn't that the role of the Opposition though, they next in line to be in power if they supported everything the government did then ppl would keep voting for the government. Their job isn't to make the government look good, same when pnm was in Opposition they never supported the PP in anything but their votes didn't matter because they were in the minority

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » September 21st, 2022, 5:27 pm

afaik rowlee voted for sect 34….

wing
Riding on 18's

Postby wing » September 21st, 2022, 5:30 pm

hover11 wrote:
pugboy wrote:right now kamla and rest of mustard crew withholding support for anything just to make the govt look bad

Isn't that the role of the Opposition though, they next in line to be in power if they supported everything the government did then ppl would keep voting for the government. Their job isn't to make the government look good, same when pnm was in Opposition they never supported the PP in anything but their votes didn't matter because they were in the minority
The PP government had a massive mandate and the parliamentary majority to enact meaningful and far reaching legislation. Are you telling me that 12 PNM MPs did such a good job to make the 29 UNC MPs look bad enough to be voted out at the very next opportunity? And every election since? Make it make sense.

paid_influencer
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby paid_influencer » September 21st, 2022, 5:33 pm

hover11 wrote:

it scrapped? i thought it was law still. it was passed with opposition support after Kamla and co. forced them to put some safeguards

http://news.gov.tt/sites/default/files/ ... 202019.pdf

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » September 21st, 2022, 5:56 pm

POLICE OFFICER WHO IS THE COUSIN OF ONE OF THE BANDITS HAS BEEN DETAINED. THE BULLETPROOF VEST FOUND ON THE BANDIT’S BODY WAS TTPS ISSUED AND THE POLICE CONSTABLE’S ONE IS UNACCOUNTED FOR.

The plot thickens even further

paid_influencer

Postby paid_influencer » September 21st, 2022, 6:01 pm

hover11 wrote:POLICE OFFICER WHO IS THE COUSIN OF ONE OF THE BANDITS HAS BEEN DETAINED. THE BULLETPROOF VEST FOUND ON THE BANDIT’S BODY WAS TTPS ISSUED AND THE POLICE CONSTABLE’S ONE IS UNACCOUNTED FOR.

sauce? for thickening?

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » September 21st, 2022, 6:09 pm

hover11 wrote:POLICE OFFICER WHO IS THE COUSIN OF ONE OF THE BANDITS HAS BEEN DETAINED. THE BULLETPROOF VEST FOUND ON THE BANDIT’S BODY WAS TTPS ISSUED AND THE POLICE CONSTABLE’S ONE IS UNACCOUNTED FOR.

Thank you Jason for the update.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » September 21st, 2022, 6:14 pm

pugboy wrote:yes, it wont happen for a variety of reasons, incompetence and of course selective investigation either by same incompetence, lack of will or corruption.

a simple example is how gangsters continued to get state contracts awarded personally by the lady MP

adnj wrote:

Although the corruption and racketeering legislation that I am familiar with is crucial in indicting and convicting the leaders of corrupt organizations with no direct ties to certain criminal acts, the application of those laws require the prosecution and conviction of the criminal associates as a precursor.

Without more successful investigations by the police first, I don't believe that any decreases in organized crime are coming.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » September 21st, 2022, 6:45 pm

ttps is a very backward organization along with no real motivation to dismantling and digger deeper to solve and prevent crimes. they are a pure knee jerk organization

I have dealt with them concerning a crime and given them information which I happened to come across as to who the ringleader was and they basically did nothing, when I asked the cid "detective" he said he passed it on to his superior and that was it.

FrankChag
Riding on 16's

Postby FrankChag » September 21st, 2022, 6:49 pm

I'd like to know:

a. how that white car shows up exactly when the pickup is pulling out?
_____ Who knows the cash pickup timing? And the exact vehicle?
__________Someone at Pennywise?
__________ Someone at allied?
__________ {vid above looks like they were waiting in the car park opposite}

b. Why is a soft-shell vehicle being used to pickup cash (CIT services)?
_____ Who at Allied thought that was acceptable?
_____ Who at Pennywise approved that contract?
_____ Is there some kind of Gov't regulation / oversight for these type of services?

c. Mostly likely the bandits didn't know the lady at the house they ran into, or anyone there, but is anyone still checking?
_____ I felt her words, esp. to the youth, but there are a lot of good actors out there.

d. Do bullet-proof vests (and other TTPS equipment) have serial numbers?
_____ if not, why not?
_____ if so, who is recording the assignments?
_____ Who is responsible and accountable for equipment goes missing?

Last edited by FrankChag on September 21st, 2022, 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby gastly369 » September 21st, 2022, 6:56 pm

Crime watch today had some important news specifically today on the pennywise robbery

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » September 21st, 2022, 7:03 pm

you living under a rock ?
you never see a cash pickup in progress ?

usually one or more officer will come out first and stand guard over the path where the officer who walking into the offices to do the pickup

likewise when leaving that officer or another will be behind the one carrying the bag
the on guard officers usually carry shotgun

so it is rather easy to know a cash pickup is going on
you see this everywhere, at the banks, at fast food places......

all it takes is for somebody loitering in the crowd to tip off when they arrive.

FrankChag wrote:

FrankChag
Riding on 16's

Postby FrankChag » September 21st, 2022, 7:09 pm

If I say which rock, i'll dox myself.

You're not wrong, but we should just leave it there? It's naive to think that there isn't coordination between the truck and the supervisor (or someone) on duty on that day. Someone at the branch, allied dispatch, and the folks in the truck knew the route and timings. And the bandits ofc.

pugboy wrote:you living under a rock ?
you never see a cash pickup in progress ?

usually one or more officer will come out first and stand guard over the path where the officer who walking into the offices to do the pickup

likewise when leaving that officer or another will be behind the one carrying the bag
the on guard officers usually carry shotgun

so it is rather easy to know a cash pickup is going on
you see this everywhere, at the banks, at fast food places......

all it takes is for somebody loitering in the crowd to tip off when they arrive.

FrankChag wrote:

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » September 21st, 2022, 8:52 pm

Suspect held in connection with Pennywise robbery to sue TTPS

https://www.cnc3.co.tt/suspect-held-in- ... -sue-ttps/

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » September 21st, 2022, 9:03 pm

A victim?

K

paid_influencer

Postby paid_influencer » September 21st, 2022, 9:18 pm

gastly369 wrote:Crime watch today had some important news specifically today on the pennywise robbery

thanks, watching it now. good coverage by ian

seems 2 of them at least was good boys

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » September 21st, 2022, 9:21 pm

MaxPower wrote:A victim?

K

This is simply suing for release from unreasonable detention. It's only been one day. Attorney sends a writ of habeas corpus? The next step is charging the detainee as an accomplice. Sixteen years later, case comes to trial. :D

paid_influencer

Postby paid_influencer » September 21st, 2022, 9:33 pm

seeing on Ian / Crime Watch that these 4 youths used to sit around together playing PS4. now lewwe be real, what are the odds these idiots were plotting the 'heist' and thinking it would be like playing GTA? these youths thinking yea bai, make a bag of money just like in the game.

one of the youths had luggage on his bed to fly off to barbados today. youth dead tho

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » September 21st, 2022, 9:39 pm

and be suspended with full pay for those 16years

adnj wrote:

K

This is simply suing for release from unreasonable detention. It's only been one day. Attorney sends a writ of habeas corpus? The next step is charging the detainee as an accomplice. Sixteen years later, case comes to trial. :D

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » September 21st, 2022, 9:43 pm

Question: what happens to criminal corpses in cases like these when they meet their deaths by police when clearly in the process of committing a crime? Is it dumped into a potter's field or returned to the family to approach Clark & Battoo for the VIP Fly High King package?

FrankChag
Riding on 16's

Postby FrankChag » September 21st, 2022, 9:44 pm

Classic trumpian defense

or maybe he's afraid of getting suicided in lockup.

adnj wrote:

K

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » September 21st, 2022, 9:55 pm

hover11 wrote:
wing wrote:
hover11 wrote:

Poor excuse if the government and opposition cannot decide then let a referendum approach be given it is applicable let the people decide if they want the law passed or not.

It's Broken wing , so don't expect nothing but "Kamla dem"
What he should be telling us, is how the ones that they supported like the Anti Gang Bill are doing. A million laws isn;'t going to help when you have low double digit detection rates, government officials getting away with rackets that they have passed laws specifically to exempt themselves from etc.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » September 21st, 2022, 9:58 pm

hover11 wrote:

Yeah the clip of Jackarse JUHN Scarfy openly saying it, while hypocritically condemning it when in power, seems to be conveniently forgotten by the imbecilic LFD RFD PNM crew.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”