DAILY CRIME REPORTS THREAD ...

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: DAILY CRIME REPORTS THREAD ...

Postby timelapse » August 4th, 2022, 7:27 am

Phone Surgeon wrote:
pugboy wrote:why wear something all the bandits covet in the first place ?
unless you of that ilk of course
I find wearing jewelery or even watches dont even make sense for the past several years. I dont even wear my wedding ring.

People will just be driving by and see the glint of gold on your neck or hand and decide its a easy robbery and you end up getting a buss head or dead
It seems phones too.Samsung is like the Nissan of the phone world.Plenty people I hear about getting phones snatched or pilfered.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » August 4th, 2022, 7:33 am

Wearing flashy jewelry, using your cellphone in areas like town driving a car like a Benz or Range Rover makes you a target.Yes, while it may be your things and you worked hard for such it's unfair but that's just how it is , it comes with it. You have to be smart and ask yourself if I willing to die over material things...
Last edited by hover11 on August 4th, 2022, 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » August 4th, 2022, 7:36 am

i never walk the streets talking on a phone, that is just inviting someone to grab your phone.
better to stop and sit or stand somewhere to take the call and be aware of your surroundings

also advised to have a spare phone/ipad to be able to track your phone if stolen or vice versa

timelapse wrote:
Phone Surgeon wrote:
I find wearing jewelery or even watches dont even make sense for the past several years. I dont even wear my wedding ring.

People will just be driving by and see the glint of gold on your neck or hand and decide its a easy robbery and you end up getting a buss head or dead
It seems phones too.Samsung is like the Nissan of the phone world.Plenty people I hear about getting phones snatched or pilfered.

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » August 4th, 2022, 9:12 am

pugboy wrote:i never walk the streets talking on a phone, that is just inviting someone to grab your phone.
better to stop and sit or stand somewhere to take the call and be aware of your surroundings

also advised to have a spare phone/ipad to be able to track your phone if stolen or vice versa

timelapse wrote:
Phone Surgeon wrote:

The one time I almost end up a phone theft victim was when I was parked by SMR/PBR lights in Curepe a morning with my glass down. Youth man walk up to my window and tried to grab the phone out of my hand as I was on a call with my wife. This was pre-phone use while driving being illegal.
Phone fell on the floor and the youthman just walked back to the corner spot he came from and leaned against the wall normal normal.

Never made a call with glass down ever again.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » August 4th, 2022, 2:24 pm

Dizzy28 wrote:
pugboy wrote:i never walk the streets talking on a phone, that is just inviting someone to grab your phone.

timelapse wrote:
Phone Surgeon wrote:

The one time I almost end up a phone theft victim was when I was parked by SMR/PBR lights in Curepe a morning with my glass down. Youth man walk up to my window and tried to grab the phone out of my hand as I was on a call with my wife. This was pre-phone use while driving being illegal.
Phone fell on the floor and the youthman just walked back to the corner spot he came from and leaned against the wall normal normal.

You 6 feet tall and YOU not get out your Aqua car and give the gunta a slap !
Why you not have a machete under your seat ?
Did you not attend Hillview College ?

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » August 6th, 2022, 6:41 pm

https://www.facebook.com/PoliceServiceT ... 7862759848

doh mind barbados made d bust & have it there : look at stacks .... :shock: :shock: :shock:

Massive Inter Island Drug Bust- $72 Million Worth of Marijuana Seized

One Colombian was arrested and marijuana with a street value of $72,063,420 was seized in Barbados following months of surveillance, intelligence gathering and collaboration with regional law enforcement agencies.

In June 2020, officers of the Trinidad and Tobago Police Service began investigations into a person of interest who was suspected of controlling a drug ring based in Central Trinidad with regional and international links.

The suspect and another man then boarded a flight to Barbados in late June 2022, Barbados law enforcement was notified, and their assistance was requested.

The TTPS continued gathering intelligence and maintained relations with Barbados law enforcement, and as a result discovered that on Friday 29 July 2022, a shipment of drugs landed in Barbados.

This intelligence was further developed and on August 2nd Barbados law enforcement breached the "stash house” in Barbados where they found and seized 481kilogrammes of marijuana with a street value of TT $72,063,420.

One Colombian national was also arrested at the house.

Investigations are continuing.
Last edited by Rovin on August 6th, 2022, 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

matix
Shifting into 6th

Postby matix » August 6th, 2022, 6:48 pm

The maths ain’t ‘mathsing’. A kilo is about 4-5k on an alright day.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » August 6th, 2022, 7:53 pm

RedVEVO wrote:
Dizzy28 wrote:

timelapse wrote:
Phone Surgeon wrote:

Me or Dizzy?

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » August 6th, 2022, 7:53 pm

Police searching for kidnappers

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » August 7th, 2022, 2:03 am

timelapse wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:
Dizzy28 wrote:

timelapse wrote:
Phone Surgeon wrote:

Me or Dizzy?

Who is 6 feet tall ? :lol:

mero
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby mero » August 7th, 2022, 11:03 am

matix wrote:The maths ain’t ‘mathsing’. A kilo is about 4-5k on an alright day.
Wha.. U know Pablo or wha?

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » August 7th, 2022, 11:29 am

Why marijuana still illegal in Barbados? Man, the State should be selling that legally with 100% tax on it and Treasury making money easy.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » August 7th, 2022, 11:38 am

what is price over there?
most things are twice price over there eh

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » August 7th, 2022, 11:42 am

maj. tom wrote:Why marijuana still illegal in Barbados? Man, the State should be selling that legally with 100% tax on it and Treasury making money easy.
Could it be the same reason it not legal here as yet. The top businessmen not ready to capitalize the market as yet but they putting things in place

wall
Street 2NR

Postby wall » August 7th, 2022, 12:11 pm

hover11 wrote:
maj. tom wrote:Why marijuana still illegal in Barbados? Man, the State should be selling that legally with 100% tax on it and Treasury making money easy.
Could it be the same reason it not legal here as yet. The top businessmen not ready to capitalize the market as yet but they putting things in place

It’s Coming soon …… Word on the street is licenses already in certain “lucky” business peoples hands locally

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » August 7th, 2022, 12:17 pm

Yes they valuing a kilo at 150,000 for some reason.

Not sure if that suppose to be rupees or guyanese or what.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » August 7th, 2022, 12:21 pm

Even at the highest price of 250 usd per ounce for high quality weed in Barbados

Thats coming out to 9000 usd a kilo.

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » August 7th, 2022, 1:47 pm

Police always use street value for drugs because it looks good in the papers.

They take dealer weight which is much cheaper/kg and the police calculation is how that can sell out of that kg at the max street value per gram.

e.g.
-say 1 kg 95% cocaine dealer bulk price from Colombia is USD$30k.
-2nd middle dealer cuts that into 2kg 47.5%
-Street dealer cuts again into 23.75% at 4kg.
-Let's estimate that street corner pusher 1 gram ~23% {Brideport example} cocaine costs ~$50.
-So now that initial 1kg 95% powder seized has become ~USD$200,000 street value.

The street values are much larger if crack cocaine is calculated from the initial 1kg since that's way more potent than snuff and is cut a lot more and then sold as rocks in 1/10th grams purity to the end user.

I don't know how marijuana is cut or laced at each step down dealer for the final street value customer per gram sold, but I'm sure the calculations are similar.

The median purity of the 343 samples containing cocaine was 23% and the average purity was 29%
Results: page 401
Evrard, I., Legleye, S., & Cadet-Taïrou, A. (2010). Composition, purity and perceived quality of street cocaine in France. International Journal of Drug Policy, 21(5), 399–406. doi:10.1016/j.drugpo.2010.03.004 
https://docdro.id/OE6AQWh

matix
Shifting into 6th

Postby matix » August 7th, 2022, 1:54 pm

maj. tom wrote:Police always use street value for drugs because it looks good in the papers.

They take dealer weight which is much cheaper/kg and the police calculation is how that can sell out of that kg at the max street value per gram.

e.g.
-say 1 kg 95% cocaine dealer bulk price from Colombia is USD$30k.
-2nd middle dealer cuts that into 2kg 47.5%
-Street dealer cuts again into 23.75% at 4kg.
-Let's estimate that street corner pusher 1 gram ~23% {Brideport example} cocaine costs ~$50.
-So now that initial 1kg 95% powder seized has become ~USD$200,000 street value.

The street values are much larger if crack cocaine is calculated from the initial 1kg since that's way more potent than snuff and is cut a lot more and then sold as rocks in 1/10th grams purity to the end user.

I don't know how marijuana is cut or laced at each step down dealer for the final street value customer per gram sold, but I'm sure the calculations are similar.

The median purity of the 343 samples containing cocaine was 23% and the average purity was 29%
Results: page 401
Evrard, I., Legleye, S., & Cadet-Taïrou, A. (2010). Composition, purity and perceived quality of street cocaine in France. International Journal of Drug Policy, 21(5), 399–406. doi:10.1016/j.drugpo.2010.03.004 
https://docdro.id/OE6AQWh

That’s not even the street value TTPS & Bajan popo quote. Super inflated value is what they did to make it seem like a big bust.

mero

Postby mero » August 8th, 2022, 8:57 am

Phone Surgeon wrote:Even at the highest price of 250 usd per ounce for high quality weed in Barbados

Thats coming out to 9000 usd a kilo.
I swear it I read coke.

Its possible if its high grade.

Grade AA+ imported is about 50k + a key.

401 keys @50k is 20 million cost price.

Assuming someone can make 3x + on their wholesale in Barbados is realistic. So 72 mil is a good street value tbh.

But yea police does overstate the fork out of busts. So I feel daz still colo brick weed cuz you just don't get 401kilos of high grade.

cost price in BIM is the same as TT.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » August 8th, 2022, 10:13 am

RedVEVO wrote:
timelapse wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:
Dizzy28 wrote:

timelapse wrote:
Phone Surgeon wrote:

Me or Dizzy?

Who is 6 feet tall ?
Me.Not sure about Dizzy.But I didn't go Hillview I is a south man

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » August 8th, 2022, 12:26 pm

I went Hillview with my boy Duane

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » August 8th, 2022, 1:43 pm

imo nothing wrong with saying street retail value cause jes like any other commodity nobody say hey 5 case of something valued wholesale $70 when it normally retails for $100 ...

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » August 13th, 2022, 11:33 am

Them pests were extra busy last night.

Multiple car jackings
Shootings
Murder
Robberies etc

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » August 13th, 2022, 11:40 am

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:Them pests were extra busy last night.

Multiple car jackings
Shootings
Murder
Robberies etc

This one was crazy
32f8bfd9-fec0-4a42-ba45-075a336edc9b.jpg

shots fired into a crowd of Ppl just sitting down eating or liming

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » August 13th, 2022, 11:43 am

3 shot at The Residence, one dies at hospital

A 34-year-old man of Lange Park, Chaguanas died at the Port of Spain General Hospital on Saturday morning after he and two others were shot while liming at The Residence nightclub.

Police said Nikhal Luthra was on the patio of The Residence, One Woodbrook Place, Woodbrook at about about 2.30 am when he was shot.

Police said the gunman came out of a white Toyota Axio and opened fire, hitting Luthra and another man, of Westmoorings, to the back of their heads. The man remains critical at the hospital while the third man, of Princes Town, who was shot in the abdomen, is warded in a stable condition.

No motive was given for the shooting.

https://newsday.co.tt/2022/08/13/3-shot ... -hospital/

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » August 13th, 2022, 11:44 am

Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:
shake d livin wake d dead wrote:Them pests were extra busy last night.

Multiple car jackings
Shootings
Murder
Robberies etc

This one was crazy
32f8bfd9-fec0-4a42-ba45-075a336edc9b.jpg

shots fired into a crowd of Ppl just sitting down eating or liming
Not really.
The gunman aim at specific people at a certain area and get 2 headshots

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » August 13th, 2022, 11:53 am

when allyuh feel u liming in bigshot area & nobody eh go do yuh nutten yuh safe ... stay dey & feel so , no part of T&T is safe anymore

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » August 13th, 2022, 11:55 am

Rovin wrote:when allyuh feel u liming in bigshot area & nobody eh go do yuh nutten yuh safe ... stay dey & feel so , no part of T&T is safe anymore
Yuh hadda know who yuh liming with

D fellas drinking moet with yuh in the cabana have men gunning for dem

paid_influencer

Postby paid_influencer » August 21st, 2022, 1:12 pm

Hindu ppl in Caparo being targetted

2 robbed in Hindu family's temple

A brother and sister were robbed on Friday while inside the personal Hindu temple at their Arima home.

According to the police, around 10:30 am, Isha Boodoosingh, 60 and Zaman Zhor, 49 of Jokhan Trace, Carapo, Arima were in the temple when four masked men jumped over the wall of their property.

The men, who were said to be about six feet tall and of African descent,
pointed guns at the siblings and announced a robbery. They took three Samsung cellphones, $1,500 in cash, as well as Boodoosingh’s TT passport and US Visa.

The men left the compound through the front gate and escaped on foot. Enquires are continuing.

This incident occurred after the Carapo Hindu Temple was robbed in May and June, the first time being desecrated as the thieves cooked corned beef in a pot used to prepare vegetarian meals.

https://newsday.co.tt/2022/08/20/2-robb ... ys-temple/

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”