RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Beetham Blocked

Postby RedVEVO » November 24th, 2017, 6:13 pm

j.o.e wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:
j.o.e wrote:
Average wrote:
zoom rader wrote:It this had happen in Penal then the PNM police force would have been out in full riot gear.

But you know this! Indians are viewed as the weak ones who will submit. Dem african on that side does huff and guff and shout up dey ass nonstop so police afraid of them. If it was indians, boy is level licks and one setta comments fcuking up indians afterwards.
It's time to take back Trinidad and Tobago, it belongs to all of us, not these few jackass and dem..

Can you name one incident (no need to even post an article) when Indians were beat up by Police for protesting. Since we have this Nancy story going.

Inshan .. Police always on his back :shock:

But he have lawyers :D

Inshan get beat up ? Grasping at straws as usual.

Go ask him .

You will grab more than straws :D

And be " Educated " on what goes on behind your computer and naivety .
Last edited by RedVEVO on November 24th, 2017, 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

j.o.e
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby j.o.e » November 24th, 2017, 6:15 pm

Last time a protesting Indian get a good rough up was under KPB (Kublalsingh) I have never seen Police use excessive force on protesting Indians. Trini Police rarely ever use force on protestors of any race. But people in here prefer to pretend Indians are rampant victims of police brutality. Carry on

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » November 24th, 2017, 6:19 pm

j.o.e wrote:Last time a protesting Indian get a good rough up was under KPB (Kublalsingh) I have never seen Police use excessive force on protesting Indians. Trini Police rarely ever use force on protestors of any race. But people in here prefer to pretend Indians are rampant victims of police brutality. Carry on

Where you living ?

Police brutality does not ONLY mean physical contact dim dim .

It is lack of performance or lack of action or threatening action 8-)

j.o.e

Postby j.o.e » November 24th, 2017, 6:22 pm

RedVEVO wrote:
j.o.e wrote:Last time a protesting Indian get a good rough up was under KPB (Kublalsingh) I have never seen Police use excessive force on protesting Indians. Trini Police rarely ever use force on protestors of any race. But people in here prefer to pretend Indians are rampant victims of police brutality. Carry on

Where you living ?

Tell me the sad stories please. You’ve widened the net even further ...... the suffering of my indian bros and sisters at the hands of the law.
News flash buddy.... the lack of performance of the police isn’t specific to one race... they are consistently non performing.
If anything Police may be classist not racist. They would not break down a upper class door the way they would a poor person. Regardless of race.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » November 24th, 2017, 6:26 pm

j.o.e wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:

Where you living ?

Tell me the sad stories please. You’ve widened the net even further ...... the suffering of my indian bros and sisters at the hands of the law.
News flash buddy.... the lack of performance of the police isn’t specific to one race... they are consistently non performing.
If anything Police may be classist not racist. They would not break down a upper class door the way they would a poor person. Regardless of race.

The upper class gets a phone call to kindly come to the station with your attorney .

The lower income class get a visit from the police with a sledge hammer :shock:

j.o.e

Postby j.o.e » November 24th, 2017, 6:27 pm

RedVEVO wrote:
j.o.e wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:

Where you living ?

The upper class gets a phone call to kindly come to the station with your attorney .

The lower income class get a visit from the police with a sledge hammer :shock:

Finally you get it. Race is irrelevant. Which is my point. Money talks ..... bullsheit walks.

wickedtuna
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby wickedtuna » November 24th, 2017, 6:33 pm

Some of these miscreants must have been detained in the SOE...they were good then ....but bad now ?

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » November 24th, 2017, 6:50 pm

^^^

The Police are refusing to act and it is supported by the Gov't.

It is a visible crime to every law abiding citizens driving into and out of POS.

Police refuse to handle Beetham crime knowing fully well it is there exist a crime invested economy .

Why ? Core supporters .

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 24th, 2017, 7:12 pm

moses_boss12 wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
moses_boss12 wrote:
TurboSingh12 wrote:
Average wrote:
zoom rader wrote:It this had happen in Penal then the PNM police force would have been out in full riot gear.

But you know this! Indians are viewed as the weak ones who will submit. Dem african on that side does huff and guff and shout up dey ass nonstop so police afraid of them. If it was indians, boy is level licks and one setta comments fcuking up indians afterwards.
It's time to take back Trinidad and Tobago, it belongs to all of us, not these few jackass and dem..

As others may say this is racist. Unfortunately it is true. Most Indians work hard for their money and most africans like things free and are very lazy.

This is very racist..and there is empirical evidence that destroys that comment, all groups are guilty of BS and all groups have hardworking people.

But again is damn near impossible to have any intelligent discussion on Tuner...always boils down to race and forum idiots haggling over UNC/PNM..Smh

Like if either side blind to the fact that both parties only care about themselves friends and families...and If you cant see that..Trinidad aint going nowhere fast.

How is this racist? These are the facts.

When a group of indos was trying to stage a march at Piarco and Barrackpore some time ago there was level riot police force sent out to deal with them by the then PNM

How come when there is an upset that causes an effect on citizens by the Beetham they are not treated in the same manner?

There is one law for Quamie and another for Harrylal .- There is truth to some degree here, but not in the ratios/manner you are trying to highlight.

Beetham only got a slap on the wrist

Mr. Zoom, things need to be placed into context, the officers there at the Beetham had to consider the civilians in their vehicles, going down there in full riot gear may have antagonized the group of hooligans and let us not pretend that these idiots have some serious artillery inside there and it could have been devastating...Now i am not any expert security analysis, but from my layman position, the number one priority would have been to deescalate and get traffic flowing and people safe and out of harm's way.

Now we also know that when the Police force goes into to these communities they do not go in playing, we have seen a great deal of footage where they would have roughed up people and have fired shots in the air( which you know can actually take a life) in an attempt to cool things down or just to deal with people. Yesterday for example when they were arresting some guy on St.Paul street they were very physical on cooling that situation down and subduing the perpetrator.

I think you are so horny for your political party that you lack logic, reason and quite frankly decent human etiquette, because anything happens you stroke you d*ck and make those very nasty comments. Makes you look quite literally very stupid and ignorant.

Do go back and read my post I am not affiliated to any one party.

I have voted long before you was born and they were all non PNM parties.

I support any party that can upseat the PNM.

- Rovin's car audio -
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby - Rovin's car audio - » November 24th, 2017, 7:20 pm

Rovin's Audio wrote:
Asked about the rioting before the opening of the Point Lisas Business Park in Couva yesterday, Rowley said, “Where are you standing? In Couva, well don’t ask me about Beetham. I am here to talk about Couva.”

when u think he cant sink any lower he never disappoints in 1uping himself ..... what a j@ck@ss :agrue:

exactly as i expected : d man back peddle with some lame excuse .... will post d exact words when i see it posted up or in a video somewhere .........

rollingstock
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rollingstock » November 24th, 2017, 8:27 pm

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:Fact....injun major crimes is fraud,running ah lil hoe house and beating they grandfather mother aunt and uncle for house and land...

African major crime is murder,robbery,etc

Tell me I racist nah....

Boolchit. You always hit me as a somewhat educated open-minded person but that load of manure you just spew there says differently.

By your logic India should have a low murder rate and by extension for us all rapes should be committed by indians.
Crime is a social issues not a racial one.

Average
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby Average » November 24th, 2017, 8:29 pm

Nowhere did I mention any political party. People have a hard time accepting reality, especially in here. Name a district other than those known to us and occupied 99% by one each that gets on dotish and causes pain and heartache to citizens. One. For the stupid, I am asking if there is an Indian community that people are afraid to drive, walk, hell... just visit in Trinidad.

rollingstock
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rollingstock » November 24th, 2017, 8:31 pm

Felicity, especially Cacandee when them Indian drink their fire water on a weekend.

*$kїđž!™
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby *$kїđž!™ » November 24th, 2017, 8:44 pm

rollingstock wrote:Felicity, especially Cacandee when them Indian drink their fire water on a weekend.

Isn't cacandee before felicity.....by Thomas etc....that's a small lavantille ghetto not so?

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » November 24th, 2017, 9:49 pm

rollingstock wrote:
shake d livin wake d dead wrote:Fact....injun major crimes is fraud,running ah lil hoe house and beating they grandfather mother aunt and uncle for house and land...

African major crime is murder,robbery,etc

Tell me I racist nah....

Boolchit. You always hit me as a somewhat educated open-minded person but that load of manure you just spew there says differently.

By your logic India should have a low murder rate and by extension for us all rapes should be committed by indians.
Crime is a social issues not a racial one.

I talking about stats in trinidad bai....
Add to the injun list....drinking n driving and level domestic violence...
When you look at vids pics and most wanted posters what is the ratio of injuns to afros...and what crimes are associated to both
I only speak about trends locally...my statements are based on observations not assumptions

rollingstock
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rollingstock » November 24th, 2017, 10:12 pm

Your observations are assumptions.
Carry on with your racist sheltered self.

mero

Postby mero » November 24th, 2017, 10:48 pm

Lol is how zoom does gas up the closet racists to come out and show dey true colors.

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » November 24th, 2017, 11:28 pm

I am far from racist believe me...jack warner talk about black boys giving trouble...is he racist??I would really like to know what class me as being racist....which one of my statements??

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » November 24th, 2017, 11:42 pm

It happens across races. If you are of X race, and you speak about the ills that happens within your race, even though it is obvious for other races to see, you are committing heresy.

Talk about it in public so that other races will be more knowledgeable about it? you will be outed for sure.

It's also a reason why especially locally, we can't get hard statistics on issues that affects different races so it stays within the realm of assumption and ruled as stereotyping.

Here is how you can get away... if you are of X race, and you speak about the ills but blame something, someone, or a group outside of your race, you will be safe and get a pass.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 25th, 2017, 6:00 am

The_Honourable wrote:It happens across races. If you are of X race, and you speak about the ills that happens within your race, even though it is obvious for other races to see, you are committing heresy.

Talk about it in public so that other races will be more knowledgeable about it? you will be outed for sure.

It's also a reason why especially locally, we can't get hard statistics on issues that affects different races so it stays within the realm of assumption and ruled as stereotyping.

Here is how you can get away... if you are of X race, and you speak about the ills but blame something, someone, or a group outside of your race, you will be safe and get a pass.

Tuner is a perfect example. Point out anything racist and you are the one that is deemed racist.

Premchand1976
Riding on 16's

Postby Premchand1976 » November 25th, 2017, 6:03 am

Doh study them, pull the prisons stats , see who's in and for what crimes........talk done. Nothing to do with being racist, just the facts we have .

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » November 25th, 2017, 6:14 am

You beat me to it^....idk wat fckery men talking about race...is just facts...ah man sing ah song 95% black...call him racial??

The way I see it...if a black man say black people are sufferers people agree with him...if ah injun say d same thing...they want to crucify him and vice versa

coltspeed
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby coltspeed » November 25th, 2017, 6:29 am

Meanwhile the 1% unaffected. You ppl are going nowhere with your ranting about race and politics. Topic after topic.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » November 25th, 2017, 7:06 am

Congrats zr et al. You've managed to devolve yet another thread into a discriminatory racist argument & useless anti-PNM political rant.
Just so you know, anyone of any race is capable of violent criminal action given the correct incentive/motivation, & no police, army or gov't can stomp out criminal activity in whatever form entirely, not even in the most developed or peaceful of nations.
So that means, Indians, Africans, Asians, Middle Easterners, Caucasian & native peoples both in T&T & around the world can & do commit all manner of criminal offense. If it suits you to believe otherwise & spout it so freely makes no never mind to me & makes you & others with a similar train of thought look like racists.

If you're aren't a racist, cool. If you are, just as good, but be careful who you spout that manure around. They may not be very receptive or tolerant of your perspective.

*$kїđž!™
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby *$kїđž!™ » November 25th, 2017, 7:11 am

Back to thr topic...
Are they still engaged in lawlessness...looking to head up pos in a few..

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » November 25th, 2017, 8:18 am

Blaming race is the easy way out, that's a topic for another day.
All I'll say is that it has nothing to do with race, just a perpetuation of culture and norms.

Africans were dealt a shitty set of cards wrt slavery etc.
Indians were a bit better off, but still a shitty set of cards, but they had the opportunity to keep their customs and traditions.

==============================================================================

But all this is no excuse for the present day, you had the chance to make your circumstances better and they didn't take it. Generations pass and they still in the same place.

It had some syrians came here from strife and struggle and now they basically running the goddamn country.
Stop depending on the government to provide for you.

Ask not what you country can do for you, ask what you can do for your own goddamn self.

Premchand1976
Riding on 16's

Postby Premchand1976 » November 25th, 2017, 8:26 am

At the end of the day the flippin 1% rules the land. We are all still slaves somewhat. Think about it.

We forced to pay taxes
We forced to accept no forex
We forced to accept increases in goods and services
We forced to accept poor health care and so on and so on and so on.

Isn't this slave-like treatment ?????

This is the big picture. Indian and African eh have nuttin to do with it.......the pm and his mindset is that of a dictator . Take it as it comes. No mercy no remorse no consideration . Say it ain't so ????

agent007
punchin NOS

Postby agent007 » November 25th, 2017, 9:45 am

I afraid to post because I might be considered a racist! On the other hand “shake d living wake d dead” did make some sense though! All races here have unique problems yes. All of us cooking in this TT pot of fire and brimstone. I salute all those to escaped and migrated or those who currently migrating.

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » November 25th, 2017, 9:48 am

*$kїđž![emoji769] wrote:Back to thr topic...

No, it ended the same day.

snypaz
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby snypaz » November 25th, 2017, 9:49 am

*$kїđž![emoji769] wrote:Back to thr topic...

Very quiet. Visible Army/Police presence in and around the area. Any talk of things being thrown on the highway is poppycock.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”