Forums

Firearms User License HELP

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Firearms User License HELP

Postby 88sins » April 18th, 2023, 8:11 pm

Phone Surgeon wrote:Has crime ever been this bad? All of allyuh older than me.....allyuh remember it ever being this bad

bai, violent crime in this place reaching ridiculous proportions now. But the reality is, it's not strictly speaking a local phenomenon. Places like st. Lucia, Barbados, st. Kitts, that usually quiet seeing increases in violent crime recently.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » April 18th, 2023, 8:15 pm

88sins wrote:
Phone Surgeon wrote:Has crime ever been this bad? All of allyuh older than me.....allyuh remember it ever being this bad

bai, violent crime in this place reaching ridiculous proportions now. But the reality is, it's not strictly speaking a local phenomenon. Places like st. Lucia, Barbados, st. Kitts, that usually quiet seeing increases in violent crime recently.

T&T is at a shameful and embarrassing #6.

Them countries not too far away…figure it out.

And it aint Venes.

16 cycles
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby 16 cycles » April 19th, 2023, 9:18 am

Caricom heads agree to ban assault weapons
...To write letter to US seeking support on arms reduction

by

Kejan Haynes
9 hours ago

Prime Minister Dr Keith Rowley responds to a question during a panel discussion at yesterday’s Caricom Symposium on Crime.

NICOLE DRAYTON

Kejan Haynes

Caricom leaders are moving to ban the public’s use of assault weapons and have also promised to write to the US government to demand a stronger effort to prevent the flow of guns into the region and to stand with Caricom the same way Caricom stood by the US in their war on drugs.

Prime Minister Dr Keith Rowley made the announcement yesterday at the two-day Caricom Symposium on Crime came to a close at the Hyatt Regency in Port of Spain.

Addressing their move to ban the use of assault weapons from civilian populations, Prime Minister Rowley explained that over the years these weapons have slowly been licenced to the civilian population.

“We are saying that we do not require those weapons within our society in a commonplace way because of the outcome of the presence in the society. We can continue to provide protection with small number of handguns in the population,” the PM said.

Rowley didn’t say when the legislation would be brought or if it would require Opposition support. However, he noted the regional leaders did all ask their oppositions to support them as well with the legislation moving forward.

“While some people are fighting to roll back what they have done, we’re saying let’s not go there, because there is not a solution to our problem of safety and security,” the PM said.

On the issue of the influx of guns into the region, Rowley said dialogue with the US was one of a few issues they agreed to speak on with one voice as part of the action plan coming out of the symposium.

He said a letter was to be sent to Washington, adding he had every confidence President Joe Biden would take it seriously. He didn’t go into details about the exact contents of the letter, but said it was being backed up with evidence that the threat was not just real, but was being experienced.

“The islands in the Caribbean cannot sustain the death rate and the economic destruction that this wanton use of arms and ammunition is raking on us,” he said.

The Prime Minister recalled the start of the drug war, when cocaine seeped onto the streets of the United States and they solicited the help of the Caribbean to join the war against drugs.

“Today, we are saying to the United States, the same way we fought with you to prevent the powder from going up north to poison your community, we want you to fight with us to prevent the guns and ammunition from coming into our territories,” he said to rousing applause from the audience.

He said it could not be that the Caribbean was still fighting the drug war and now that guns and ammunition were destroying societal arrangements, it was of no interest to the United States.

“We want a greater effort in preventing the manufacturers of these killing machines and projectiles from having the profit-making outcome that is killing our people and destroying our society,” he said.

But during a media conference featuring the Prime Ministers of Jamaica, St Lucia and The Bahamas, leaders were asked what confidence they had in the US considering their problem with guns and assault rifles in their countries.

“If we do nothing then nothing will happen,” said Jamaica Prime Minister Andrew Holness.

“That person’s right to bear arms has been converted, in our view, to a right to traffic in arms and that cannot be right,” said Bahamas Prime Minister Philip David.

Prime Minister Rowley said the US could help by funding border protection as well as helping countries with training, information gathering and tracing.

Prime Minister Rowley also promised a convening of attorneys general from the region to draft a suite of model legislation related to some of the plans and promises made at the symposium.

He said instead of each territory trying to make its own legislation, countries would use the model agreed to on a Caricom level.

“So, we get some harmonisation of legislation with respect to crime and criminality.”

https://guardian.co.tt/news/caricom-hea ... b4c99ff427

nice opinion to have when your armed security detail can help you out 24hrs a day....

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » April 19th, 2023, 10:59 pm

MaxPower wrote:
88sins wrote:

T&T is at a shameful and embarrassing #6.

Them countries not too far away…figure it out.

And it aint Venes.

As I mentioned before in other threads
You would greatly benefit from learning the skill of keeping your ignorant, illiterate, asinine culo-consuming ass quiet. Even if only occasionally.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » April 20th, 2023, 8:41 pm

IMG_1399.JPG

https://www.guardian.co.tt/news/police- ... linkin.bio

Good news Trinis, the approvals are continuing!

God Bless!

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » April 20th, 2023, 8:48 pm

what is the transparency she is talking about?
is there a way to inquire about status of an application ?
what about pepper spray application?

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Postby alfa » April 20th, 2023, 8:50 pm

pugboy wrote:what is the transparency she is talking about?

There's a form to fill out and they supposed to reply in 6 months. I crossed the six, went in this week and they say wait a lil longer :roll:
Seriously considering legal action

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » April 20th, 2023, 8:58 pm

apart from dss guy i think somebody else also took them to court and case did call
but not sure what transpired

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » April 20th, 2023, 9:46 pm

Just go to Erla and tell her that God sent you.

Same day approvals.

WestIndian424
Riding on 17's

Postby WestIndian424 » April 21st, 2023, 1:36 pm

MaxPower wrote:Just go to Erla and tell her that God sent you.

Same day approvals.

:lol:

WestIndian424
Riding on 17's

Postby WestIndian424 » April 21st, 2023, 1:43 pm

alfa wrote:

There's a form to fill out and they supposed to reply in 6 months. I crossed the six, went in this week and they say wait a lil longer :roll:

Legal way is simple...its cost some $ but nothing exorbitant. My 2c..use a lawyer who has been successful with this matter

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » April 22nd, 2023, 1:07 am

alfa wrote:

Just a quick question.
What you plan on taking them to court for specifically? Failure to respond to your application within the stipulated time frame? She fo blank you the next morning after the case concludes.
Or you gonna demand to know why your application wasn't approved? Remember, it's at the CoP discretion, ain't go be hard to blank you there either.

Just understand, win lose or draw, the lawyers haffi get pay. You paying yours, taxpayers paying hers, and candle might cost more than the funeral on this one.

Go thru.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » April 22nd, 2023, 5:49 am

^correct
firstly they will simply say they dealing with a huge backlog which is true so your lawyers will suck salt with that
secondly it is at cop discretion so more salt

at the end of the day the system is designed in their favour and can only frustrate you if you try to go against it
they know that and many have tried to rock the boat with little avail over decades

*KRONIK*
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby *KRONIK* » April 22nd, 2023, 6:06 am

.....Or just run yuh money.....

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » April 22nd, 2023, 8:26 am

gi she a chance to settle down first nah
they will eventually let you know the figure
i guessing 6 figures

*KRONIK* wrote:.....Or just run yuh money.....

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » April 22nd, 2023, 11:11 am

PEW PEW PEW

*KRONIK*
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby *KRONIK* » April 22nd, 2023, 11:31 am

MaxPower wrote:

PEW PEW PEW
Peww
Peeewwww
Peeeeeewwwww

15devils
Trinituner Peong

Postby 15devils » April 22nd, 2023, 12:06 pm

yea that system is real sheit, i applied twice , in the past 4 years, i refused to pay or bribe , and twice they "lost" my application, after i did everything .....twice...all the tests etc, I end up buying a lightsaber from amazon and hoping for the best. I ent have that 50/60 grand to pay for it.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Firearms User License HELP

Postby MaxPower » April 22nd, 2023, 12:51 pm

It have men who pay 50/60+ and still waiting.

Make sure the link proper.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » April 22nd, 2023, 1:03 pm

some got back a lil refund from the tow car company but he say the cops
kept the balance

MaxPower wrote:It have men who pay 50/60+ and still waiting.

Make sure the link proper.

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » April 22nd, 2023, 2:34 pm

Towfeek

rollingstock
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rollingstock » April 22nd, 2023, 3:41 pm

Every single 2nr that went through me and paid their money got through.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » April 22nd, 2023, 6:06 pm

rollingstock wrote:Every single 2nr that went through me and paid their money got through.

There u have it friends.

How much more clear and transparent allyuh want it?

The approvals continue and are moving along smoothly.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » April 22nd, 2023, 7:08 pm

once the wheels greased they moving smoothly
as sandra would say
yuh get yuh gift

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » April 22nd, 2023, 10:07 pm

15devils wrote:yea that system is real sheit, i applied twice , in the past 4 years, i refused to pay or bribe , and twice they "lost" my application, after i did everything .....twice...all the tests etc, I end up buying a lightsaber from amazon and hoping for the best. I ent have that 50/60 grand to pay for it.

And thing is, it looks like these dumb bastards eh have enough sense to figure out that is this kinda dotishness that is a significant part of the real reason why illegal firearms will forever be a problem in this country.

10-12K, you getting a new clean strap with a full drum, in a couple hours. Used thing is half that. Yuh really feel a boy who know he NEED a tool gonna give a random clown like twofeet 60K and wait 6 months just to be able to say he ting "legal"?

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » April 23rd, 2023, 2:37 am

Is how men bitter they don’t have a lil 60K to pelt out and VEX when others do it and rock back normal normal lol

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » April 23rd, 2023, 5:50 am

MaxPower wrote:Is how men bitter they don’t have a lil 60K to pelt out and VEX when others do it and rock back normal normal lol

Nobody bitter little Maxine.
Just highlighting how one criminal activity by one group tends to drive participation by another group in another related criminal activity upwards.

But as per the norm with you, you too dense and dunce to figure that out.

rollingstock
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rollingstock » April 23rd, 2023, 8:17 am

MaxPower wrote:Is how men bitter they don’t have a lil 60K to pelt out and VEX when others do it and rock back normal normal lol

My deal is the superior one. Just $5 and you bite a pillow.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » April 23rd, 2023, 9:07 am

some might want the reach around too

rollingstock
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rollingstock » April 23rd, 2023, 12:40 pm

Well one hand don't clap

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”