Forums

Firearms User License HELP

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

pugboy
TunerGod

Re: Firearms User License HELP

Postby pugboy » December 6th, 2021, 9:50 am

i can guess the chap prob got his business approved via the gun shop that does tow vehicles

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » December 6th, 2021, 9:56 am

The majority of the population in T&T is NOT fit to have FULs and i blame Civilian Gary for making the public feel that everyone should be “entitled” to have a FUL.

When you give “everyone” a FUL easily, this is the kind of jackass behavior you will get. i.e - an irresponsible dumb Trini drinking rum and coasting in a rum shop who is clearly incapable and incompetent of handling a firearm.

If all these Trinis so WANT, not need, WANT FULs then they should go through a STRICT evaluation.

But no, Civilian Gary chose processing fees and promoting “FULs for all” to gain public love OVER the safety aspect.

The more Trinis have FULs, the more incidents/accidents will occur.

I say again, the behavior from Trinis in this pandemic is disgusting and our position on the statistics is embarrassing…..and oh they want firearm. Smh

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » December 6th, 2021, 10:02 am

MaxPower wrote:The majority of the population in T&T is NOT fit to have FULs and i blame Civilian Gary for making the public feel that everyone should be “entitled” to have a FUL.

When you give “everyone” a FUL easily, this is the kind of jackass behavior you will get. i.e - an irresponsible dumb Trini drinking rum and coasting in a rum shop who is clearly incapable and incompetent of handling a firearm.

If all these Trinis so WANT, not need, WANT FULs then they should go through a STRICT evaluation.

But no, Civilian Gary chose processing fees and promoting “FULs for all” to gain public love OVER the safety aspect.

The more Trinis have FULs, the more incidents/accidents will occur.

I say again, the behavior from Trinis in this pandemic is disgusting and our position on the statistics is embarrassing…..and oh they want firearm. Smh
So you saying the red government criminal ppl and Venes that have illegal arm are more responsible?

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » December 6th, 2021, 10:05 am

for every civilian with a FUL who mistakenly shoot someone it must be have 10 police officers/ army personnel/prison officers who mistakenly shoot people while in work or mistakenly shoot themselves

*KRONIK*
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby *KRONIK* » December 6th, 2021, 10:13 am

Phone Surgeon wrote:for every civilian with a FUL who mistakenly shoot someone it must be have 10 police officers/ army personnel/prison officers who mistakenly shoot people while in work or mistakenly shoot themselves

Rofl

"Cleaning gun"

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » December 6th, 2021, 10:58 am

loll
for civilians it is adjusting garments
for the forces it is cleaning gun

j.o.e
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby j.o.e » December 6th, 2021, 11:01 am

Phone Surgeon wrote:lol the amount of FUL holders does be liming rising star, they would never enforce that.

they just hadda ban that idiot who shoot the woman

This. They just said that to save face

j.o.e

Postby j.o.e » December 6th, 2021, 11:02 am

zoom rader wrote:
Phone Surgeon wrote:lol the amount of FUL holders does be liming rising star, they would never enforce that.

they just hadda ban that idiot who shoot the woman
Ent Rising Star is a UNC rum shop?

It used to be but Moonie and dem fellas don’t like to pay their tabs.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » December 8th, 2021, 7:16 am

Rising Star: Don’t bring your guns

https://trinidadexpress.com/news/local/ ... ium=social

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » December 8th, 2021, 7:24 am

They should put up a sign saying

Gun Free Zone
Rob here.

What a stupid move

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Postby alfa » December 8th, 2021, 7:37 am

Well guess which bar gonna attract criminals now. But I personally believe the owner must be carrying pipe as well being a businessman but just don't want his customers to

j.o.e

Postby j.o.e » December 8th, 2021, 7:42 am

There is very secure and if you know anything about there a bandit will be easily outgunned. Besides that’s all about PR.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » December 8th, 2021, 8:32 am

Redman wrote:They should put up a sign saying

Gun Free Zone
Rob here.

What a stupid move
Nah that's reserved for red government hot spots

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » December 8th, 2021, 8:36 am

so where this rising star place located ?

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » December 8th, 2021, 9:23 am

Jesse James robbed banks cuz thats where the money is.
Nobody shoots up police stations-cuz thats where the guns are,
School shootings are bad cuz theyre gun free zones.
Advertising yourself as a gun free zone is looking for trouble.

j.o.e

Postby j.o.e » December 8th, 2021, 9:28 am

pugboy wrote:so where this rising star place located ?

M. Rampersad building, behind the gas station on Rushworth st in Sando. Tried to help with some landmarks

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » December 8th, 2021, 9:48 am

Phone Surgeon wrote:
hover11 wrote:
Redman wrote:So with the right system....the FULL holder would have an insurance policy to pay for damages, he would have to submit to a drug/alco test.

All agreed to before he get the license

Yuh get yuh ting, get a good holster, don't be cheap
Redman,

Is it right to be carrying your firearm to a public space like a bar to begin with where intoxication is inevitable, his license should be revoked and I hope the lady survives to file a civil suit against him

ummm

it have a sign outside bars that bandits not allowed in or something?

or persons with firearms would ask the bandits to please kindly wait while they retrieve their weapons from their vehicle

if a business place searching customers and telling them they can't bring in their legal firearms, they better have some HEAVY security to protect patrons and not a overweight security with a baton and a pitbull who eh get eat in days

Hyatt is bout the only place I see have No Firearm Zone signs. I'm sure its not enforced.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » December 8th, 2021, 9:54 am

So if it is that Risin Sun says no guns, and catches an individual with a licensed Gun in his possession

What is Rising Sun's recourse-ask him to leave?
Ban him?

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » December 8th, 2021, 12:06 pm

The most effective bar security has been FUL holding patrons.. ...any place where I can't carry my gun or they can'tegally hold it for me till I'm ready to leave me ain't going ,especially in the night ..

Any police officer or precepted estate constable assigned to an establishment can legally hold your gun in a safe MTS, TTEC police etc, a ship captain or pilot also, but no bar owner or security can.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » December 8th, 2021, 3:26 pm

Don’t see what the big deal is.

If establishments have No firearms allowed then FUL holders simply do NOT have to go in.
Go to a place where it is allowed or stay your ass home.

A true responsible FUL holder will try their best to stay away from high crowd areas to avoid being in a situation where you have to discharge. They should not be a limer and a zesser.

FUL holders should be very careful with declaring their firearms to these “security guards” who they themselves are untrained and not trust worthy.

But many Trinis with FULs love a ranking ting so they would ask the “security guard” if guns are allowed just to show off that they “carrying”.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » December 8th, 2021, 3:55 pm

Redman wrote:So if it is that Risin Sun says no guns, and catches an individual with a licensed Gun in his possession

What is Rising Sun's recourse-ask him to leave?
Ban him?

nightly shoot outs

10 paces and then draw

whoever win gets to stay and drink

i doubt anyone desperate enough to lime going to want to leave their gun with security or in their vehicle to lime in rising star.

and no way those security or owner going to enforce that

real injun gundaleros does be liming rising star with their guns

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » December 8th, 2021, 4:02 pm

wonder if any hoping to take down a bandit for the lil hero props

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » December 8th, 2021, 4:06 pm

pugboy wrote:wonder if any hoping to take down a bandit for the lil hero props

plenty of them glad to blaze up a bandit but feel they equally want to preserve their lives

honestly the playing field real unfair when 2 -3 bandit run in a establishment with guns and they have people line up on the ground collecting boots to face and getting lix mercilessly because the patrons have no way to retaliate.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » December 8th, 2021, 4:19 pm

I don't think a precepted officer can hold any firearm unless he is issued it by the company he is precepted with.

Leaving it in a parked vehicle is leaving it unattended.

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » December 8th, 2021, 5:56 pm

MTS at all Gov't offices can..as well as port and airport estate constables.

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Postby alfa » December 8th, 2021, 6:41 pm

MaxPower wrote:Don’t see what the big deal is.

If establishments have No firearms allowed then FUL holders simply do NOT have to go in.

A true responsible FUL holder will try their best to stay away from high crowd areas to avoid being in a situation where you have to discharge. They should not be a limer and a zesser.

FUL holders should be very careful with declaring their firearms to these “security guards” who they themselves are untrained and not trust worthy.

But many Trinis with FULs love a ranking ting so they would ask the “security guard” if guns are allowed just to show off that they “carrying”.

Correct. Once you make the life changing decision to carry you have to live a life accordingly. Changes will include dress code which properly conceals the firearm . No more muscle man tees and the like. Being situationally aware as well as avoiding certain places as well. People really want to trust their guns to these rent a cops to secure while at liming establishments? I would rather be turned away than to hear some idiot 'misplace' my firearm. It's more of a burden then a status symbol to carry and a huge responsibility

rollingstock
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rollingstock » December 8th, 2021, 8:47 pm

VII wrote:MTS at all Gov't offices can..as well as port and airport estate constables.

That's unlawful. ;)

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » December 8th, 2021, 11:20 pm

At first I was skeptical but that's how it's set up at many Govt places ,they have books to sign in and out and iron box with lock etc even de half drum of sand to safely clear too, just like downstairs Admin..

And well the port and airport they take it and walk it all the way to the aircraft or Ferry, and it's always waiting for you in Tobago long before you disembark, very efficient.

rollingstock wrote:
VII wrote:MTS at all Gov't offices can..as well as port and airport estate constables.

That's unlawful. ;)

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » December 8th, 2021, 11:42 pm

alfa wrote:
MaxPower wrote:Don’t see what the big deal is.

Correct. Once you make the life changing decision to carry you have to live a life accordingly. Changes will include dress code which properly conceals the firearm . No more muscle man tees and the like. Being situationally aware as well as avoiding certain places as well. People really want to trust their guns to these rent a cops to secure while at liming establishments? I would rather be turned away than to hear some idiot 'misplace' my firearm. It's more of a burden then a status symbol to carry and a huge responsibility

Well said.

The dress code is very important and some Trinis love to have their firearm printing.

And there is always the fake stretch with their arms up so when the shirt raises the firearm is exposed for others to see.

This is why we have all these silly incidents and accidents because FUL holders prioritize show over competence.

Too many Trinis with firearms will cause problems.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » December 9th, 2021, 5:22 am

Too many of the wrong types of people with anything acquired in a questionable manner will always cause problems.

The real question is, what do we do about it to remedy the issue?
Short of a revoking all firearms except for shotguns and starting over, it eh go be an easy fix.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”