Forums

Firearms User License HELP

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

VII
punchin NOS

Re: Firearms User License HELP

Postby VII » December 10th, 2021, 10:22 am

Redman wrote:Thank you for that post VII.

No problem brother, for me it's a pleasure to impart my knowledge and share experiences that could enlighten and equip others in dealing with and surviving the cruel world out there,especially younger ones.

Personally I have a lot of sons turning into men and I know the challenges they face ,and I now they're the same as most, and if I can guide someone to success or save them from strife, injury or even worse, to me that's success and a life worth living. .

Regards .

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » December 10th, 2021, 10:27 am

Bin trying to save some men on the Vene thread for a couple years but like dey head hard like banga seed...they'll have to burn to learn I guess..and I don't mean bun down de house ! lol.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » December 10th, 2021, 12:02 pm

VII wrote:

No problem brother, for me it's a pleasure to impart my knowledge and share experiences that could enlighten and equip others in dealing with and surviving the cruel world out there,especially younger ones.

Personally I have a lot of sons turning into men and I know the challenges they face ,and I now they're the same as most, and if I can guide someone to success or save them from strife, injury or even worse, to me that's success and a life worth living. .

Regards .

I read your earlier email about the biz experience you've had is similar to my experience in this sweet republic.

2008/9 period I was called in separately by TTPS -2 different units
CID and AKS had information that I was a listed target.. the wrong people knew where my parents,in laws and I lived, they knew the movements when CIT (Grey Fourkers) didnt show up-and I had to move cash, that I was also on job sites in the bush on occasion etc etc.

Turns out an employee sold info to the shooters/and grabbers....

so life changed- vehicles,routes, CIT co, social life, biz changed direction

It eh easy to be in that realm and powerless to protect yourself- so I understand if some one felt they need to pay to get their license- cuz the alternatives are not pretty.

Thankfully there was never any incident on my side - and a few of the people involved ended up being sorted by their own activities like those on your side.

Ironically - my application preceded all of this, it made it up to the desk -last time they called to renew everything-I told them dont bother.
By then I was sure I was off the map and I was comfortable with how things were.
I was out of the cash biz- and wasnt handling day to day ops.

Business life in TnT eh easy

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » December 10th, 2021, 12:43 pm

trinidad is a warzone
you wouldn't believe the kind of sheit that goes on here.

i get car jacked once going from my store, lost the car, collect gunbutt to head and leave at the side of the road in the night, lost plenty $$$$ in that time

wasn't expecting it and was slowing down for a hump in the road when a car overtake and pull in front of me and gunmen jump out and run up

another time it happened on a main road in couva during the evening, same flabbergastery but didnt lose the car that time, just more than 100k in phones and some cash

got my store broken into 2 or 3 times

multiple attempts to defraud me with fake cheques/fake bank transfers and i use to try to make a difference
i know the fawkers was trying to set me up and i could have told them firetruck off
but i went through the headache and the risk, i string along people and went with CID and they arrest people on multiple occasions, i personally went because i know the police wouldn't have been able to continue the chain up to get the people to meet.
the first instance, we hold 3 of them when they bring a 70k cheque

when we gone in the station fraud squad turn on me, why i do all this for if i know it was a fake
one of the men say i threaten to shoot them, how they could charge me for that
and this is a crew that robbing ENDLESS people in trinidad who police never caught up with
read the topic if you didnt see it before
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=762275

so imagine i gone out of my way to help the police and help Trinis because i know these fawkers robbing real people
you know what it is to lose 50k-70k-100k just so just so with no recourse?
thats some people life savings
that kind of money could mean people losing their car or a child can't go to university

anyway, i digress

i took the risk more than once, quite a few times actually,

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=762148

in more recent times i tell the police i not filing any charges or putting my name on anything, its up to them to squeeze whoever they hold and get information on other crimes, i not even filing a report

with the store break ins, again i personally tracked everything for the police
i gave them imeis numbers, locations, pictures, vehicle numbers and where they would be at a certain time
they arrest a few people for one of the break in
one is a famous ghost from central who have hundreds of cases to his name
atm robberies etc

i find out through a good friend of mine who living that lifestyle, that the main fella in the robbery had plans to kill me because of the case for the break in and the same friend had to tell him if anything happen to me that his whole family would get taken out from grand father to child to dog.

i try my best to stop plenty of these fawkers but i realize it have no point

they getting bail and outside

imagine one of my break ins i lose $200k

and 3 of them had to pay $5000 each i think, for receiving stolen property
1 of them get 4 years jail i think (he probably outside by now, hadda check up on that and see the scene, i sure he will make a tack back)
and 1 of them is the main one who was organising to kill me

atleast once a month i does get somone on my instagram page trying some fraud, where they want to pay with certified cheque, where they want a 60-70k items delivered to xyz place, where they want to pay paypal and will send someone to collect it, w

i could string them along, i could organise for police to arrest them but for what reason? to make more enemies and them out on small bail within a week

firetruck that

every man for himself
these days i does just tell them "no thanks" when they try their flabbergastery and let them go their way and chain up someone else

as for the break ins, i spend real money on security for the store, they hadda come real good to get through
if they get through they deserve it

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » December 10th, 2021, 5:29 pm

alfa wrote:Max you get your ful yet? Kinda glad I didn't get mine or else I might have come under scrutiny to

Na bro, i waiting like the rest of the nobodys lol

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » December 10th, 2021, 5:44 pm

Max we waiting for your robbery story

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » December 10th, 2021, 6:24 pm

Phone Surgeon wrote:trinidad is a warzone
you wouldn't believe the kind of sheit that goes on here.

Yes pal I don't know if there's another set of people like Trinis who could take all that kinda pressure and dust it off and continue with good spirits so, we are indeed a special breed..

You see what they did to those young boys with the iPhones in Maloney 2 days ago ? Felt it for them like it was my boys ...

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » December 10th, 2021, 6:39 pm

Hmm, damn if you ain't good in this place dog eat yuh supper. Boy I have so many stories eh, I even rescued my neighbors at 2 am one morning as their home was being invaded by 3 bandits, in a nice lil area that I used to live in the mid 2000s, it was just ladies an old man and a sick wheel chair bound son ..they were all crowded in one corner by a front window pleading with me and calling my name screaming etc...I couldn't take it ,I vested up and went out as stealthily as I could and opened fire in the area they were already climbing in the kitchen window close to the back fence right next to their pool..

They manged to scamper and escape through the drain which they came like rats. I seriously didn't try to kill them because my cover was good and they were fleeing and I wasn't sure if they were armed with a gun, visibility was bad also , if I was sure of at least one gun would've been a different story . And don't get me wrong I wouldn't hesitate if faced with a cutlass or knife in a different scenario where they're charging or threatening someone ..

Also followed a bandit who robbed an old lady on upper Henry Street, cut him off by the side of Zen at gunpoint from good cover at the rear side of my van ,and retrieved her phone etc, he had a knife and seemed to be a foreigner, an African I believe, kept him till the police came and others came and I just left the scene..

Always on the lookout bro..it's just part of my life, and the reality of this beautiful sick place we love so much.. :wink:

Redman wrote:
VII wrote:

Regards .

I read your earlier email about the biz experience you've had is similar to my experience in this sweet republic.

2008/9 period I was called in separately by TTPS -2 different units
CID and AKS had information that I was a listed target.. the wrong people knew where my parents,in laws and I lived, they knew the movements when CIT (Grey Fourkers) didnt show up-and I had to move cash, that I was also on job sites in the bush on occasion etc etc.

Turns out an employee sold info to the shooters/and grabbers....

so life changed- vehicles,routes, CIT co, social life, biz changed direction

It eh easy to be in that realm and powerless to protect yourself- so I understand if some one felt they need to pay to get their license- cuz the alternatives are not pretty.

Thankfully there was never any incident on my side - and a few of the people involved ended up being sorted by their own activities like those on your side.

Ironically - my application preceded all of this, it made it up to the desk -last time they called to renew everything-I told them dont bother.
By then I was sure I was off the map and I was comfortable with how things were.
I was out of the cash biz- and wasnt handling day to day ops.

Business life in TnT eh easy
Last edited by VII on December 10th, 2021, 6:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » December 10th, 2021, 6:43 pm

Keyboard seems to be doing what it wants at times so please excuse the edits..

daring dragoon
18 pounds of Boost

Postby daring dragoon » January 13th, 2022, 4:30 pm

anyone know if TTPS resume issuing FUL ?

death365
Riding on 18's

Postby death365 » January 13th, 2022, 4:54 pm

They NEVER stopped, as a pleb it woulda seem that way to u ... but I know several person who got during the last year
daring dragoon wrote:anyone know if TTPS resume issuing FUL ?

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » January 13th, 2022, 6:46 pm

death365 wrote:They NEVER stopped, as a pleb it woulda seem that way to u ... but I know several person who got during the last year
daring dragoon wrote:anyone know if TTPS resume issuing FUL ?

Got within the last year...not the last month

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » January 13th, 2022, 7:13 pm

Not even a air rifle permit coming outta dat department these days

I really do hope that these alleged leaders realize the HUGE mistake that they made, leaving the authority of who grants these licenses.
The old adage "absolute power corrupts absolutely" isvery fitting to this fiasco.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » January 13th, 2022, 7:36 pm

i’m sure old mcdonald would sign if his red jersey bosses call and say to fix up file #xxxxxxx for they padna

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » January 13th, 2022, 7:37 pm

it gonna stay exactly so
you ain’t see me hindsight say he coming out with a policy to guide any sitting commissioners
ie we set the rules not the firearms act

88sins wrote:Not even a air rifle permit coming outta dat department these days

I really do hope that these alleged leaders realize the HUGE mistake that they made, leaving the authority of who grants these licenses.
The old adage "absolute power corrupts absolutely" isvery fitting to this fiasco.

Wolfgang123
Street 2NR

Postby Wolfgang123 » January 26th, 2022, 8:05 am

Good day tuners, still looking for some solid info on acquiring a firearm, got a registered business for over 30 years and have been robbed several times in the past, any help will be greatly appreciated thank you.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » January 26th, 2022, 8:12 am

Wolfgang123 wrote:Good day tuners, still looking for some solid info on acquiring a firearm, got a registered business for over 30 years and have been robbed several times in the past, any help will be greatly appreciated thank you.

Hello Wolfgang123,

Gary Griffith encourages all citizens to apply for firearms.

It is their right.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » January 26th, 2022, 8:23 am

bro, its not a "right", it is a request for permission.

and as sandra does say, it is a "gift" from the cop
but as we knows with gift giving, it is usually an exchange of gifts, not one way

best bet is to call the big dealer in central

MaxPower wrote:
Wolfgang123 wrote:Good day tuners, still looking for some solid info on acquiring a firearm, got a registered business for over 30 years and have been robbed several times in the past, any help will be greatly appreciated thank you.

Hello Wolfgang123,

It is their right.

Wolfgang123
Street 2NR

Postby Wolfgang123 » January 26th, 2022, 9:41 am

Which dealer is that I may ask?

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » January 26th, 2022, 9:44 am

Friends,

Just a reminder, Gary made it clear not to pay any “processing fees” for firearm applications.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » January 26th, 2022, 10:18 am

MaxPower wrote:

Hello Wolfgang123,

It is their right.
U can apply but it does not mean u gonna get approved.

Best way to apply once you got farm land is for shot gun. Limited use for pest control purposes then later on you can apply for handgun . Known a few that went that route but they big in agriculture. Back in the day 10k for local cops and u good.

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » January 26th, 2022, 10:27 am

Wolfgang123 wrote:Which dealer is that I may ask?
Towfeek Ali

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » January 26th, 2022, 11:55 am

remember abu bakr said “there will be no looting”

MaxPower wrote:Friends,

Just a reminder, Gary made it clear not to pay any “processing fees” for firearm applications.

Wolfgang123
Street 2NR

Postby Wolfgang123 » January 26th, 2022, 1:17 pm

K74T wrote:
Wolfgang123 wrote:Which dealer is that I may ask?
Towfeek Ali

The firearms training institute?

Wolfgang123
Street 2NR

Postby Wolfgang123 » January 26th, 2022, 1:18 pm

zoom rader wrote:
MaxPower wrote:

Hello Wolfgang123,

It is their right.
U can apply but it does not mean u gonna get approved.

Best way to apply once you got farm land is for shot gun. Limited use for pest control purposes then later on you can apply for handgun . Known a few that went that route but they big in agriculture. Back in the day 10k for local cops and u good.

Don't have any farmland bro.. thanks though

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » February 8th, 2022, 8:40 pm

Businessman Caught with Guns, Ammo during Speed Trap

A 38-year-old El Dorado businessman is currently in custody assisting police in connection with the seizure of two firearms and a quantity of ammunition earlier today.

According to police reports, at 1. 30 pm, on February 8th, 2022, Traffic and Highway Patrol, Freeport police officers were conducting speed exercises on the Northbound lane of the Uriah Butler Highway in the vicinity of Charlieville when they stopped a motor vehicle which was exceeding the speed limit.

Upon further checks, police officers allegedly discovered two pistols and a quantity ammunition in the vehicle.

The driver was not able to produce a Firearm Users Licence (FUL).

He was immediately arrested.

Investigations are continuing.

SEE ACCOMPANYING PHOTOGRAPH

Corporate Communications Unit
February 8th, 2022

END

FB_IMG_1644367086697.jpg

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » February 8th, 2022, 9:14 pm

Our firearms laws do nothing to protect the population, and in more ways than one can be considered the cause of most of our illegal firearms issues.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » February 8th, 2022, 9:47 pm

88sins wrote:Our firearms laws do nothing to protect the population, and in more ways than one can be considered the cause of most of our illegal firearms issues.
Government job is not to protect citizens as Hinds

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » February 9th, 2022, 7:21 am

88sins wrote:Our firearms laws do nothing to protect the population, and in more ways than one can be considered the cause of most of our illegal firearms issues.

Morning
How so?

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » February 9th, 2022, 3:54 pm

For starters, when law abiding persons come to see that they need a means of self defense against gun-toting murderous criminals, and apply for an FUL, then realize that they going to have to wait a decade or more unless they pay a bribe of upwards of $20K to get it before that, they decide that the next best option they have to secure themselves is to aquire an unlicensed illegal firearm.

Add to that, it's because firearm ownership is so heavily restricted that it's seen as a status symbol, and that encourage people with the wrong sort of mentality to apply and pay bribes for the ability to get an FUL, and the more people pay, the higher the bribes get and the less likely the average person is going to be able to or willing to pay said bribe, thus excluding him from getting a licensed firearm that he may very well truly need and deserve.

What else you wanna know?

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”