this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: The Tobago Ferry Boat thread

Postby Habit7 » June 5th, 2021, 9:44 am

De Dragon wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
De Dragon wrote:Soldier I've personally seen brand new equipment components fail. The FACT that somebody began a journey halfway around the world without a backup pump shows that something was missed. The FACT that the wrong pump was ordered was also a red flag. The FACT that we didn't have a supercargo or relevant on board also shows poor planning, poor execution, and obviously poor performance by whoever was in charge.
We can't be expected to know these things right? This being our very first ferry and all, and no one in the world to consult right?
You'd be singing a different tune if there was a LOP incident because of engine failure and the ship ended up on some reef or shoreline, but then again it's you , so your dotishness would probably remain, unless of course it was a UNC GORTT in charge

You understand this is completely different from your original claim?

You understand that you are criticising role of the manufacturer and the transport company BEFORE it arrived to T&T?

I know you want to find fault with what PNM does, you are free to do so. But when you lie about the incident, try to impugn the govt for something they don't manage and then at the end of the day it was inconsequential in the safe arrival of the boat, why bother?

PNM has so few things to criticise about you have to invent them?

Arse, the GORTT has the ultimate responsibility, which CANNOT be abdicated to a third party. If that vessel struck a reef, sank what would you say? Well iz dem fault? Two years down the drain, and given how these kants decimated the sea bridge, would have been two years of what? Lease? Bridgeman's?
I don't want to find a fault, I did.
You and your cult still seem unaware or unwilling to grasp the concept of ultimate responsibility, which is not surprising since it would lead to a loss of UNC/Candle Light Movement/US Embassy/weather/ as excuses for poor performance, mismanagement and corruption.

If it struck a reef it would be covered by insurance. But it was never something so great. After crossing 6000nm a small part on one of the engines failed. It was repaired, all proceeded as normal. It wasn't a used boat, no part needed to be flown in, it didn't sink, it wasn't being maintained by the GoRTT. It was one of the small events you must expect for such a boat to take a trip it wasn't designed for. The ultimate responsibility is the safe arrival of boat and its use for the taxpayers of TT, one part failing doesn't contradict that as you are trying to elevate it to be. A part failing is not poor performance, mismanagement and corruption.

Poor performance, mismanagement and corruption is having the responsibility to maintain the Express and the Spirit for 5years and failing. Since 2013 they weren't put on drydock until the Express was uninsurable and eventually sunk, and the Spirit had to be drydocked in 2016 for a year in order to reverse the mismanagement that occurred prior.

But you won't complain about that and that being the basis for us buying the Galleons Passage. "A raw water pump had to be repaired on the way to Trinidad. How horrible!"

RIP T&T Express

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » June 5th, 2021, 10:40 am

Joshie23 wrote:
Wraith King wrote:
Joshie23 wrote:
Wraith King wrote:Some users, in addition to being stupid, have mental issues.

Yep, like characteristics fueled by an undying, pathological, borderline psychotic love and devotion to a political party/person/place/thing that btw, doesn't give a firetruck to know and/or care about their existence, that renders them incapable of anything remotely close to critical thinking, such that every word that is typed by their anonymous fingers on a keyboard or that fumigates out from their mouths (shoutout to Vicky :wink: ) descends into the abyss of racism, mudslinging, etc. and essentially hijacking every thread they can get their grubby little hands on.

Those kinds of mental issues. Sickening, ent?

Lettuce pray for them.

You specified Vicky like it's limited to UNC supporters when you've described the majority of PNM supporters. Projection seems to be the order of the day for the red and ready to stay uneducated crew.

It's more scary than sickening to witness cult like behaviour from such large groups of persons especially those capable of violence.

Did prayers cross your mind when Keith proudly and publicly insinuated he did black magic on Patrick? Did prayers cross your mind when the crowd cheered him like hyenas in the African jungle after he said that? Did prayers cross your mind before you posted that biased diatribe? Surely not because you were trying to project what you're guilty of as well unto a single group.

So go and pray if it pleases you now but remember various PNM members have spoken publicly about Les Couteaux and its "jumbies" so be wary of what you're praying to. Maybe that's why ships with dead bodies washing up on that island.

Carry on as it pleases you.

As it pleases me? If you read back some of my posts, you'll see I've been critical of both parties that have been in power; the same ones you all would sacrifice your first born for. I'm upset about who mismanaged and teef in general, you all support who you believe mismanaged and teef less..we are not the same.

The lesser of all evils is still evil, but continue to pretend that of the political leaders in T&T - red, yellow, orange, green, blue, etc. - give a damn about you once you stain your finger for them.

Since comprehension seems to be a bit of a problem for ya though..I highlighted Vicky because had the belly to broadcast her diatribe where everyone can see her for who she is..she had more cajones than some of y'all that fall in the other category I described..anonymous keyboard warriors.

I didn't even read your full response, and I won't respond to you any further though because I come to 2NR usually for vibes, sometimes for kicks, other times for knowledge but always for community and camaraderie, and the racist innuendos really aren't good for one's mental health. Racists - blatant or otherwise - are the scum of the earth and it's beyond me that in 2021, we still have people (if I can call them that) with that kind of mindset.

I responded to what you posted so why should I go searching for your previous posts.

Tell that first born thing to the people who support these political parties.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » June 5th, 2021, 11:12 am

Habit7 wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
De Dragon wrote:Soldier I've personally seen brand new equipment components fail. The FACT that somebody began a journey halfway around the world without a backup pump shows that something was missed. The FACT that the wrong pump was ordered was also a red flag. The FACT that we didn't have a supercargo or relevant on board also shows poor planning, poor execution, and obviously poor performance by whoever was in charge.
We can't be expected to know these things right? This being our very first ferry and all, and no one in the world to consult right?
You'd be singing a different tune if there was a LOP incident because of engine failure and the ship ended up on some reef or shoreline, but then again it's you , so your dotishness would probably remain, unless of course it was a UNC GORTT in charge

You understand this is completely different from your original claim?

You understand that you are criticising role of the manufacturer and the transport company BEFORE it arrived to T&T?

I know you want to find fault with what PNM does, you are free to do so. But when you lie about the incident, try to impugn the govt for something they don't manage and then at the end of the day it was inconsequential in the safe arrival of the boat, why bother?

PNM has so few things to criticise about you have to invent them?

Arse, the GORTT has the ultimate responsibility, which CANNOT be abdicated to a third party. If that vessel struck a reef, sank what would you say? Well iz dem fault? Two years down the drain, and given how these kants decimated the sea bridge, would have been two years of what? Lease? Bridgeman's?
I don't want to find a fault, I did.
You and your cult still seem unaware or unwilling to grasp the concept of ultimate responsibility, which is not surprising since it would lead to a loss of UNC/Candle Light Movement/US Embassy/weather/ as excuses for poor performance, mismanagement and corruption.

If it struck a reef it would be covered by insurance. But it was never something so great. After crossing 6000nm a small part on one of the engines failed. It was repaired, all proceeded as normal. It wasn't a used boat, no part needed to be flown in, it didn't sink, it wasn't being maintained by the GoRTT. It was one of the small events you must expect for such a boat to take a trip it wasn't designed for. The ultimate responsibility is the safe arrival of boat and its use for the taxpayers of TT, one part failing doesn't contradict that as you are trying to elevate it to be. A part failing is not poor performance, mismanagement and corruption.

Poor performance, mismanagement and corruption is having the responsibility to maintain the Express and the Spirit for 5years and failing. Since 2013 they weren't put on drydock until the Express was uninsurable and eventually sunk, and the Spirit had to be drydocked in 2016 for a year in order to reverse the mismanagement that occurred prior.

But you won't complain about that and that being the basis for us buying the Galleons Passage. "A raw water pump had to be repaired on the way to Trinidad. How horrible!"

RIP T&T Express

Disingenuous and lie much?

The Port Authority has been seeking to charter a vessel to service the inter-island sea bridge since the MV Superfast Galicia was pulled from local service earlier this year.

The two fast ferries, the T&T Spirit and the T&T Express, are due to undergo back to back dry docking over the period June to November, 2017.

These are mandatory dry dockings, which are necessary as a condition of class, due to the age of the vessels. The T&T Spirit is 15 years old and the T&T Express, which is 20 years old is due for replacement within the next two years.

The scope of works involves extensive repair and maintenance works to the hull and machinery, which includes major engine and propulsion system repair, refit and replacement.

These dry dockings should have been completed in September, 2016 but were deferred to March and subsequently October, 2017. As a result of the non dry dockings there were frequent disruptions to the Inter Island ferry service which prompted the Board to look for alternative vessels

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » June 5th, 2021, 11:22 am

didnt the tt express sink the other day? u really blaming kamala for bad maintenance of a boat that they last controlled two terms ago?
if anything that serves as an indictment on the present and previous administration.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » June 5th, 2021, 11:24 am

sMASH wrote:didnt the tt express sink the other day? u really blaming kamala for bad maintenance of a boat that they last controlled two terms ago?
if anything that serves as an indictment on the present and previous administration.

Cyatlal also conveniently leave out the part where it sank in the Azores, clear across the Atlantic off Portugal while being transported to a new owner :lol:

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » June 5th, 2021, 11:48 am

sooo, kamala dem put a hole in the boat, so that the next adminsitration would come and go, and the next administration it would sink?
i heard of succession planning, but not succession sabotage.... two terms after.

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » June 5th, 2021, 12:01 pm

De Dragon wrote:Disingenuous and lie much?

Firstly, I appreciate your attempt to substantiate your post with fact. I agree with you that had I posted something that wasn't true it would either be a mistake I would own up to or it would be an attempt to be disingenuous and lie. I wish you had been consistent with yourself and seen your many errors with your GP allegations as either mistakes, disingenuity or lies.

That being said, here is a June 28, 2016 THA release confirming what I said.
The T&T Spirit is currently drydocked in Trinidad for scheduled maintenance. New seats and carpets are being installed in public areas of the vessel, while in other areas, the carpet is being cleaned.
https://www.tha.gov.tt/news/promise-eff ... y-service/

sMASH wrote:didnt the tt express sink the other day? u really blaming kamala for bad maintenance of a boat that they last controlled two terms ago?

Yes both boats were not properly maintained by the PP, they had no major drydocking since 2013 until PNM took over. This caused damage to both boats with the Express being affected most. A decision was taken to save the Spirit and sell the Express because it would be too costly to return it. Since then, the Express had been moored in PPOS since May 2017 and was only recently sold as is then it sunk.

So yes, I blame the admin who had the boat for 5yrs for its condition, not the one that struggled with it for less than 2yrs.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » June 5th, 2021, 12:04 pm

so from 2017 to 2021, THAT administration couldnt patch the hole?

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » June 5th, 2021, 12:06 pm

D fairy, d fairy, d fairy, d fairy!!!

Tobago is d place for gayness.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » June 5th, 2021, 12:09 pm

sMASH wrote:so from 2017 to 2021, THAT administration couldnt patch the hole?

Nah, dem was too busy setting up freshly minted companies to acquire ferries that never arrived, but were paid millions. Yeah I know they denied it :roll:

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » June 5th, 2021, 12:14 pm

Tobago, what a rural municipality.

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » June 5th, 2021, 12:55 pm

The hole is not the issue, it was sold as is where is and the buyer took the chance to cross the Atlantic on whatever rudimentary repairs.

The issue is why not maintain the boats, kick up a storm when the fruit of non-maintenance is evident, then try to scuttle and bad mouth actual attempts to remedy the problem you created.

Eg. "them useless PNM cant maintain a used boat that is in Mexico so they have to fly in a part from across the world."
All lies.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » June 5th, 2021, 1:13 pm

if it went down in 2017, thats two years of service... i remember buying a car and carrying it right back, as i reached the highway, not 2 years later.

routine servicing and maintenance on big equipment like these happen regularly, that boat ran for 2 years after. the boat mash up so bad it ran for two years then shut down? if it had shut down after 2 service cycles i could understand it was destroyed. but 2 years after it was still used.... thats well into rowley them phase of stewardship.
it seems as rowley dem didnt do their part to keep it going.

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » June 5th, 2021, 1:56 pm

sMASH wrote:if it went down in 2017, thats two years of service... i remember buying a car and carrying it right back, as i reached the highway, not 2 years later.

routine servicing and maintenance on big equipment like these happen regularly, that boat ran for 2 years after. the boat mash up so bad it ran for two years then shut down? if it had shut down after 2 service cycles i could understand it was destroyed. but 2 years after it was still used.... thats well into rowley them phase of stewardship.
it seems as rowley dem didnt do their part to keep it going.

Well it was less than 2yrs it was 1y 9m. And since both vessels were in poor shape they couldnt send both on drydock at the same time. Drydocking would be based on the drydock availability and when the demand for the sea bridge is low. So that is only one maintenance cycle and they moored it before next cycle. For the vessel to be deemed uninsurable it had to be from its longest period of recent stewardship. All PNM did was read the last rights.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » June 5th, 2021, 2:06 pm

how much warranty u get with a used boat? after a while, maintenance is urs to sort out. deal with it, it ran for over a year.

that is part of collecting the baton. dealing with the crap. poorly maintained, okay. working? well damn skippy.
pnm got more service from the boats kamala mash up than from the ocean flower 2 they hired bridgemans services to provide. lol

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » June 5th, 2021, 2:47 pm

So why you didn't tell your partner to deal with it when he was lamenting about one small part, on one of the engines, needed repair and was repaired?

And this was the article he was quoting from, he didn't want to put the link or the title because it would have contradicted you.
Port Authority: No monies paid to Bridgemans for ferry agreement
Loop News August 10, 2017 07:23 PM ET

No payments were made to Bridgemans Services Group, the suppliers of the Ocean Flower 2 passenger ferry, on the agreement for the charter of the vessel.
https://tt.loopnews.com/content/port-au ... -agreement

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » June 5th, 2021, 2:50 pm

that is after it shut down lol.

it shut down before u cancelled the contract.
it shut down after u secured the contract.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » June 5th, 2021, 3:12 pm

Habit7 wrote:

The hole is not the issue, it was sold as is where is and the buyer took the chance to cross the Atlantic on whatever rudimentary repairs.

The issue is why not maintain the boats, kick up a storm when the fruit of non-maintenance is evident, then try to scuttle and bad mouth actual attempts to remedy the problem you created.

Eg. "them useless PNM cant maintain a used boat that is in Mexico so they have to fly in a part from across the world."
All lies.

Still dotish and ignorant. What "problem" they created? Who is "they"? Did "they" run off the SFG then realize that the bobol laden Ocean Flower II wasn't coming? Did "they" then hire their own financier to investigate it? Did they still not release the Mouttet report findings?

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » June 5th, 2021, 3:16 pm

right right right, KFC PI.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » June 5th, 2021, 3:19 pm

Habit7 wrote:So why you didn't tell your partner to deal with it when he was lamenting about one small part, on one of the engines, needed repair and was repaired?

And this was the article he was quoting from, he didn't want to put the link or the title because it would have contradicted you.

No payments were made to Bridgemans Services Group, the suppliers of the Ocean Flower 2 passenger ferry, on the agreement for the charter of the vessel.

Chalk is a soft, white, porous, sedimentary carbonate rock.
Cheese is a dairy product, derived from milk and produced in wide ranges of flavors, textures and forms by coagulation of the milk protein casein.
A 100 year old boat also needs to carry critical spares, in fact all the more so.
BTW Tuntsy, there was a mobilization fee, but I'm sure the highly discredited PATT which you quote is right. :roll:
I swear you get dotisher right in front of our eyes!

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » June 5th, 2021, 3:25 pm

De Dragon wrote:
Habit7 wrote:So why you didn't tell your partner to deal with it when he was lamenting about one small part, on one of the engines, needed repair and was repaired?

Chalk is a soft, white, porous, sedimentary carbonate rock.
Cheese is a dairy product, derived from milk and produced in wide ranges of flavors, textures and forms by coagulation of the milk protein casein.
A 100 year old boat also needs to carry critical spares, in fact all the more so.
BTW Tuntsy, there was a mobilization fee, but I'm sure the highly discredited PATT which you quote is right. :roll:

It's how they believe whatever these political appointees say is the truth as long as it suits their agenda.

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » June 5th, 2021, 3:41 pm

De Dragon wrote:Chalk is a soft, white, porous, sedimentary carbonate rock.

The boat was not 100yrs old it was brand new. The part that needed repair was not critical and it was repaired.

And for your next lie
Purdey said while the Government had paid a mobilisation fee for the Cabo Star, “we have received no money for the Ocean Flower 2 whatsoever .”
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... w7dbyE0c18

And if PATT is discredited, why did you quote them above from the LoopTT article? Or is it that you "believe whatever these political appointees say is the truth as long as it suits their agenda."

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » June 5th, 2021, 4:37 pm

Habit7 wrote:
De Dragon wrote:Chalk is a soft, white, porous, sedimentary carbonate rock.

The boat was not 100yrs old it was brand new. The part that needed repair was not critical and it was repaired.

And for your next lie
Purdey said while the Government had paid a mobilisation fee for the Cabo Star, “we have received no money for the Ocean Flower 2 whatsoever .”
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... w7dbyE0c18

And if PATT is discredited, why did you quote them above from the LoopTT article? Or is it that you "believe whatever these political appointees say is the truth as long as it suits their agenda."

Ah Tuntsy, you stay cluless, you're more adorable that way :wink: . Hopefully your gnat like attention span will let you read ALL the areas where the PATT breached every single rule imaginable from tendering by the Chairman alone, to unqualified persons conducting sea trials.
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q= ... 754pxXv3hb

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » June 5th, 2021, 7:08 pm

the part was so non critical they ordered and flew in the replacement. righttttt.
u does run taxi owah?

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » June 5th, 2021, 7:23 pm

sMASH wrote:the part was so non critical they ordered and flew in the replacement. righttttt.
u does run taxi owah?

De dragon you see how your misinformation spreading

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » June 6th, 2021, 9:00 am

D ferry, d fairy, d ferry, d fairy!!!

Tobago is d place to do black magic.

daxt0r
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby daxt0r » June 6th, 2021, 9:21 am

tell us of how d APT already failing and shutting down less that a year into service for a brand new boat.
Being the mouthpiece of spin of all things PNM tell us is the plan to run it to the ground just to give friend/family big contract to fix it back up or sell it for nothing like normal PNM movements with state assets?
Or is it a long term game where the bring in fake parts to service their personal luxury car fleets and every so often bring in some Ching-Chong to fix (JDLV worked d best!!!!) ?

Ah iza man having rel wok across bago and need to back an forth plenty dese days so ah wa know waiz d scn, ah fedup shut down in TT Spirit and taking 4-5 hours.

ZR in rowley backyard dong d hill (blenheim) and up d hill (georgia) it have two ppl get pass from d boss he self to sell food openly still during this SOE, pass thru an get some fry chicken and ting na man and enjoy d bago lifestyle doh jus be wokin rite thru. Doh tell me you is d big man with all dem sheep an cow an ting da clear down da land goin in carnbee.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » June 10th, 2021, 8:20 pm

Habit7 wrote:
sMASH wrote:the part was so non critical they ordered and flew in the replacement. righttttt.
u does run taxi owah?

De dragon you see how your misinformation spreading

No, sMASH understand critical sparing, and why the LGFD RFD PNM FAILED to ensure it was on board the vessel. You dotishly clinging to a shifting story on why a vessel was sidelined for 2 weeks for a pump as if on some planet of efficiency that is normal

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » June 10th, 2021, 9:12 pm

the boat had to limp from hawaii to mexico with a support boat, cause the cooling was missing.

if those boats have 4 engines, they should have at least one spare of these miscellaneous components to swap on the fly. do a rough alignment, a small vibes check, reach the port with proper cooling to protect the big engines, and do a proper alignment while ur docked.

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » June 11th, 2021, 10:29 am

sMASH wrote:the boat had to limp from hawaii to mexico with a support boat, cause the cooling was missing.

if those boats have 4 engines, they should have at least one spare of these miscellaneous components to swap on the fly. do a rough alignment, a small vibes check, reach the port with proper cooling to protect the big engines, and do a proper alignment while ur docked.

Where you does invent these lies from? Is it that reality scares you so you have to make this up?

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”