TriniTuner 24-7

Happy 420

Postby timelapse » April 20th, 2021, 2:28 pm

Affi blaze it

rasitey
Street 2NR

Re: Cannabis oil

Postby rasitey » April 21st, 2021, 11:43 am

RBphoto wrote:Canibis oil is not the cure to any known disease.

Dummy
Research rick simpson
Man heal cancer daily

MikeyRTT
Ricer

Re: Cannabis oil in Trinidad

Postby MikeyRTT » June 2nd, 2021, 1:10 am

Folks, my 2 cents:

There are 2 types of oils, CDB and THC. CDB oil is the legal one for medicinal use. THC is the illegal oil for recreational use. CDB oil is sold mixed with MCT oil for improved absorption by the liver. Note that if you feel an improvement in concentration and wakefulness, its the MCT oil acting, because when MCT oil is processed by the liver it produces ketone, which improves oxygen transport to your brain, hence you feel mentally sharper. CDB oil should make you feel sleepy, hence, most user suffering from arthritis, fibromyalgia, other pains etc. take a dose before bedtime. Beware the CDB content advertised on the front label vs the nutritional information at the back. I've bought 2 bottles locally so far in central and have not been able to experience any sleepyness or reduction in pain, so we are being ripped off locally.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » June 2nd, 2021, 7:04 am

You bought locally made stuff or imported?

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » June 2nd, 2021, 7:33 am

MikeyRTT wrote:Folks, my 2 cents:

There are 2 types of oils, CDB and THC. CDB oil is the legal one for medicinal use. THC is the illegal oil for recreational use. CDB oil is sold mixed with MCT oil for improved absorption by the liver. Note that if you feel an improvement in concentration and wakefulness, its the MCT oil acting, because when MCT oil is processed by the liver it produces ketone, which improves oxygen transport to your brain, hence you feel mentally sharper. CDB oil should make you feel sleepy, hence, most user suffering from arthritis, fibromyalgia, other pains etc. take a dose before bedtime. Beware the CDB content advertised on the front label vs the nutritional information at the back. I've bought 2 bottles locally so far in central and have not been able to experience any sleepyness or reduction in pain, so we are being ripped off locally.
Not entirely so.
CBD is used to help with various conditions, such as:

seizures
inflammation
pain
psychosis or mental disorders
inflammatory bowel disease
nausea
migraine
depression
anxiety

THC is used to help with the following:

pain
muscle spasticity
glaucoma
insomnia
low appetite
nausea
anxiety

Apart from that, there are the effects of chemicals called turpenes found in cannabis.Different turpenes are found in different strains of cannabis.Generic CBD oil does not state what turpenes are in it.
These also have various effects on the body.
Reputable brands such as Phytodabs will tell you what turpenes are in it.

Lisap
Riding on 13's

Postby Lisap » June 30th, 2022, 1:28 am

88sins wrote:nowhere locally, thats for sure.

but to treat what condition? malignant tumor? epilepsy?pain management? I only ask because there may be alternatives to cannabis oil that you can get/make locally with less legal hassle.

Where can I get to buy cannabis oil my mom diagnosed with ovarian cancer

Lisap
Riding on 13's

Postby Lisap » June 30th, 2022, 1:31 am

mero wrote:I bought mine from Trini Hookah

Do you have a contact number for that person I want to buy a bottle of cannabis oil also my mom diagnosed with ovarian cancer.
Btw how much did you pay for the Cannabis oil

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » June 30th, 2022, 6:01 am

Not sure if vramps still around but you can get CBD oil from superpharm, it's OTC and comes in various concentrations.

CO2 extraction method.

Friend of mine found a local link on Instagram, ethanol extraction.

Some opt for the cannabis extract with THC, says it helps with the pain and relaxes them. I can't comment on such. That choice is for your mom to make, education is the key.

And sorry to hear. Hope you get through.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » June 30th, 2022, 7:03 am

Check your PM Lisa.
Your mom gonna need full spectrum drops for the pain.Price depends on the concentration of it, and what cannabinoids are in it.Call the number I sent you.
Get a female plant if you can and juice the green fan leaves for the inflammation.Most growers will give you these for free.
Draw a tea from the roots after harvest for chest and lung congestion.I give a friend all of mine to ease up his lung cancer (no not smoking related, asbestos). Again, most growers will give you this for free.

threeplumes
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby threeplumes » June 30th, 2022, 11:25 am

you can actually make it your self, i have done it a few times for patients suffering from medical problems locally and they have always asked for more , all you need is coconut oil , lecithin and most important your cannabis.... if anyone want to try i can add the details ...

dogg
Riding on 16's

Postby dogg » June 30th, 2022, 11:28 am

threeplumes wrote:you can actually make it your self, i have done it a few times for patients suffering from medical problems locally and they have always asked for more , all you need is coconut oil , lecithin and most important your cannabis.... if anyone want to try i can add the details ...

Please do.

PM if necessary. What is lecithin and where can I get it?

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”