De Dragon wrote:
MaxPower wrote:Don’t go to whore houses,

Don’t drink alcohol to an uncontrollable state,

Don’t smoke.

It’s good advice.

Notice he left out he doh lie, thief, commit adultery
Ent Rowlair was drunk the other day?

I actually applaud him for this.
Imagine being so dotish and ignorant sober, wtf will happen when he take he gazool?

VII
punchin NOS

Re: Rowley WTF

Postby VII » December 12th, 2021, 7:16 pm

Lol yuh go kill meh Max..

Buh serious ting I fed of all ah dem..if UNC do a good house cleansing I will consider them next time around if all goes well..PNM can't get me vote in this iteration with Jacka$$ Hinds and deceitful heir apprent 1% agent Faris et al...and aunty Kam and she dangerous minions wuss yet...fyah fi all dem..

We need a new option bad !!

MaxPower wrote:
SuperiorMan wrote:
wtf wrote:Rowley should be arrested immediately for a hit and run offense.

Why you obsessed with the PM so much? He take your woman or what? This your woman ent?

Image[/quote

Smally at the time wining up on Rowley prob have aloo pie arms by now and the teeth gap bigger.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » December 12th, 2021, 8:36 pm

VII wrote:Lol yuh go kill meh Max..

Buh serious ting I fed of all ah dem..if UNC do a good house cleansing I will consider them next time around if all goes well..PNM can't get me vote in this iteration with Jacka$$ Hinds and deceitful heir apprent 1% agent Faris et al...and aunty Kam and she dangerous minions wuss yet...fyah fi all dem..

X3000

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » December 12th, 2021, 10:38 pm

IMG_8427.JPG

Rowley go deal with he

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » December 13th, 2021, 7:00 am

Volney could drown in it as far as I concerned

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » December 13th, 2021, 10:16 am

MaxPower wrote:
IMG_8427.JPG

Rowley go deal with he
That Afro gal looking good

matr1x
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby matr1x » December 13th, 2021, 10:27 am

Max cyah talk. With the tortilla, cornbread arm venes that jiggle violently when they turn

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » December 13th, 2021, 12:28 pm

zoom rader wrote:
MaxPower wrote:IMG_8427.JPG

Rowley go deal with he
That Afro gal looking good

Hope she eh wearing no weave under that.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » December 13th, 2021, 12:59 pm

timelapse wrote:Volney could drown in it as far as I concerned

many who breached the regulations have in fact suffered that same fate :shock:

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » December 13th, 2021, 12:59 pm

timelapse wrote:Volney could drown in it as far as I concerned

many who breached the regulations have in fact suffered that same fate :shock:

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » December 18th, 2021, 11:30 am

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Gem_in_i
18 pounds of Boost

Postby Gem_in_i » December 18th, 2021, 12:29 pm

VII wrote:Lol yuh go kill meh Max..

MaxPower wrote:
SuperiorMan wrote:
wtf wrote:Rowley should be arrested immediately for a hit and run offense.

Why you obsessed with the PM so much? He take your woman or what? This your woman ent?

Image[/quote

Smally at the time wining up on Rowley prob have aloo pie arms by now and the teeth gap bigger.

She looking good and have hdc house now……. So i heard

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » February 12th, 2022, 11:07 am

it have some obvious comments about this but i will leave it to allyuh ....

https://trinidadexpress.com/news/local/ ... XRG6_tXtx4

Rowley on Venezuelan probe into T&T border issues: ‘Migrant prostitutes in demand’

A high demand for prostitution ser­vices from the Venezuelan migrant community, “particularly in the Borough of Chaguanas”, is fuelling the growing human trafficking problem that is playing out in the maritime borders of Trini­dad and Tobago.

So said Prime Minister Dr Keith Rowley as he referred to a document prepared by the Venezuela Investigative Unit which reached this conclusion.

The Prime Minister was respon­ding to questions from Naparima MP Rodney Charles during a heated Prime Minister Question Time in Parliament, at the Red House, Port of Spain, yesterday, in which he faced queries on the issue of the treatment of illegal Venezuelan migrants.

The Prime Minister said: “Since the member wants publicised guidelines, which exist, about where the problem is, I will answer by quoting for the member from a document from Venezuela, called Gender and Crimes, dated February 11 (2021); it is very recent by Venezuelan Investigative Unit, with respect to the very people that he’s claiming to want to defend. “[The report states]: Some (illegal migrants) stay in the South while others head to the North and the Central region, mainly to Borough of Chaguanas where the demand for prostitutes thrives.

“Madam Speaker, the experts in the document go on to say: “Unlike other countries such as Jamaica, Antigua and Barbuda where human trafficking has been on the decline, demand for sex and prostitution in Trinidad and Tobago is being driven by a high rate of local consumption, especially in the Borough of Chaguanas.”

The Prime Minister added: “My colleagues in the UNC want to fight this matter, let us begin by fighting this.”

Comprehensive policy

Charles said given what the Prime Minister just said, did he not see the need for a comprehensive, well-thought-out policy, one that recogni­ses the country’s internation­al treaty obligations to have a framework for “all the nonsense that is going on with the Venez­uelans”?

The Prime Minister responded: “It is precisely because we have a comprehensive policy and physical responses against the background of that policy, why we have effective border patrol through the Coast Guard interacting with the problem, for which the perils sometime involve people being drowned, people being lost, people being hurt and people being shot. So I don’t know what policy he is asking for. But I am asking for a policy to reduce your appetite for the corruption that is (referred to) in this document.”

Rowley to Kamla:

Stop bad-mouthing

the country

The Prime Minister also called on the Oppo­sition Leader to stop “bad-­mouthing” the country.

Responding to a question from Charles about what diplomatic steps would be taken to contain the fallout from international reports (such as the Washington Post, the UK Guardian and Al Jazeera) suggesting that this country was not treating its Venez­uelan refugee/migrants humanely, the Prime Minister said: “Madam Speaker, the first thing that we would do, and I do it here now, is to ask the Leader of the Opposition and her minions to cease and desist from bad-mouthing this country”.

Rudy Indarsingh rose to say that “the Prime Minister could do better with his language”. Speaker Bridgid Annisette George asked the Prime Minister, “in light of the context to the question”, to withdraw the word (‘minions’) and use another word. “I rule it unparliamentary in the context of the question,” she said.

“Madam Speaker, is the word minion unparliamentary?” the Prime Mi­nister asked. “In the context of the question being asked,” the Speaker began. But she was interrupted by Indarsingh, who shouted across the floor: “Yuh cyah stand there and insult people!”

“I am not speaking to them (the Opposition, I am speaking to you (the Speaker),” the Prime Minister rejoined. The Speaker then urged all sides to uphold the dignity of the House and to be a little more respectful of the process. Indar­singh continued to shout and the Speaker asked him to apologise for his “outburst”, which he did. The Prime Minister was asked again to withdraw the word minions, which he did.

The Prime Minister repeated his request for the Opposition Leader to “cease and desist from bad-mouthing” our offi­cials who act from the Coast Guard in this matter.

Secondly, he said what has been done so far were: “Immediate condolences and sharing of information from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs went to the Foreign Affairs Ministry of Venezuela and immediate condolences and sharing of information between the ministers.

“And, of course, we have our Ambassador (Major General Ret’d Edmund Dillon) meeting and talking to Venezuela’s Foreign Minister, Felix Plascencia, during the presentation of credentials on this matter.”

Rowley said the Ministry of Foreign Affairs had issued a series of diplomatic notes, and the Foreign Affairs Ministry had also issued, on behalf of the Government, an invitation to a meeting of the leadership of the T&T Coast Guard with their counterparts in Venezuela next week.

He said there has also been the initiation of inves­tigations invol­ving the Coast Guard and the TTPS (T&T Police Service).

In addition, he said he had sought and spoken directly with the Vice-­President of Venezuela, Delcy Rodriguez, on this matter, and he continued to stay in touch with officials in T&T.

International fallout

Asked by Charles whether the Go­vernment was using his “exten­sive lobbyists in Washington” to contain the negative fallout in the Washington Post, Al Jazeera and UK Guardian, the Prime Minister said: “Madam Speaker, the hysteria around this matter being driven by our colleagues and others is no different to what happens in the Mediterranean, to what happens in the Gulf of Mexico and the coast of Florida, between Bahamas and Haiti, and Cuba and the United States.

“Why are our people trying to put a rope around the neck of the people of Trinidad and Tobago in a matter which is purely accidental (and) which is minuscule as compared to what is happening worldwide. The main fallout from this is the leader of the Opposition accusing the Trini­dad and Tobago Coast Guard of murder! And I have nothing further to say on the matter, so yuh might as well keep yuh seat!” the Prime Minister thundered.

Charles was undeterred as he continued to ask questions.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » February 12th, 2022, 11:22 am

^^^ What does the UNC have to do with hoes in central?

Rowlair brought these hoes in and the UNC is not in charge or in power.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » March 15th, 2022, 1:49 pm

Man jest admitted he blatantly lie..
IMG_20220315_134742.jpg

Mmoney607
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Mmoney607 » March 15th, 2022, 1:58 pm

Gary say Rowley more lazy than kamla, he also has five days weekends, he never used to leave the diplomatic Centre to go his office in white hall and he used to come out in a robe for meetings with Gary.

Mmoney607
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Mmoney607 » March 15th, 2022, 1:59 pm

sMASH wrote:Man jest admitted he blatantly lie.. IMG_20220315_134742.jpg

I don't think he ever denied it

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » March 15th, 2022, 2:13 pm

https://newsday.co.tt/2021/10/09/pm-dis ... president/
newsday wrote:
The Prime Minister has dismissed suggestions of political interference in the appointment of a Commissioner of Police as "mischief."

Commenting for the first time on claims that he was the unnamed public official who met with the then chairman of the Police Service Commission Bliss Seepersad at President's House on August 12 on the cusp of the Order of Merit List being submitted to the President, Dr Rowley said while he was a frequent visitor to President's House he was not getting involved in that "bacchanal story."

He responded to a media query on the issue during a vaccination drive in his Diego Martin West constituency on Saturday.

“I, unlike the last prime minister, I carry out my duty under the constitution. And that duty involves the oath of office I took and one of the things I’m required to do is to keep the President informed on the state of affairs in TT. So all the mischief-makers and the unmaskers and whoever else, they’re on their own with that. I keep the President informed, I keep the Cabinet informed, and I do my duty without fear or favour, malice or ill-will."

u are correct, but he used so much language to make it seem that he was not the one, by saying he 'not getting involved' even though is duty is to 'keep the presi informed'

that is why i like definite answers, and dont like the wishy washy way trinis talk to avoid being specific

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » March 15th, 2022, 2:43 pm

sMASH wrote:https://newsday.co.tt/2021/10/09/pm-dismisses-as-mischief-cop-merit-list-claims-duty-to-meet-president/
newsday wrote:
The Prime Minister has dismissed suggestions of political interference in the appointment of a Commissioner of Police as "mischief."

Commenting for the first time on claims that he was the unnamed public official who met with the then chairman of the Police Service Commission Bliss Seepersad at President's House on August 12 on the cusp of the Order of Merit List being submitted to the President, Dr Rowley said while he was a frequent visitor to President's House he was not getting involved in that "bacchanal story."

He responded to a media query on the issue during a vaccination drive in his Diego Martin West constituency on Saturday.

“I, unlike the last prime minister, I carry out my duty under the constitution. And that duty involves the oath of office I took and one of the things I’m required to do is to keep the President informed on the state of affairs in TT. So all the mischief-makers and the unmaskers and whoever else, they’re on their own with that. I keep the President informed, I keep the Cabinet informed, and I do my duty without fear or favour, malice or ill-will."

u are correct, but he used so much language to make it seem that he was not the one, by saying he 'not getting involved' even though is duty is to 'keep the presi informed'

that is why i like definite answers, and dont like the wishy washy way trinis talk to avoid being specific
This is the man that presented Emailgate and said it was all true

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » March 15th, 2022, 2:43 pm

Mmoney607 wrote:
sMASH wrote:Man jest admitted he blatantly lie.. IMG_20220315_134742.jpg

I don't think he ever denied it

Unless he is referring to some other meeting he did deny it.

On claims that he had met with the President and the PolSC, he said: “That is an absolute falsehood, no such meeting took place. And I will go further, I have never involved myself in any selection by the Police Service Commission of any list, I have seen no list, whether it is a substantive post or acting post, I have seen no list, all of that business of the State would be between the Police Service Commission and the President,” he said.
https://www.cnc3.co.tt/pm-denies-meetin ... ent-polsc/

Mmoney607
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Mmoney607 » March 15th, 2022, 2:50 pm

But the question is how bliss seepersad was able to make a determination to withdraw the list in such a short period of time and without consultation with other members of the commsion . And also, the service commsion doesn't have email or courier, she had to drive herself to Presidents house to deliver the list? (see why kamla mention tea party) And how Rowley know that was the day she was going to deliver the list

daring dragoon
18 pounds of Boost

Postby daring dragoon » March 15th, 2022, 3:01 pm

she sister is a stalwart i think.

Opposition Leader Kamla Persad-Bissessar says history will judge Independent Senator Charisse Seepersad.

The senator, it has been revealed is the sister of former Police Service Chairman Bliss Seepersad. The Opposition asked for the senator to be debarred from voting at the electoral college or at least to declare her interest.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » March 15th, 2022, 3:02 pm

i dont think he meant that he interfered with the generation of the list, but he did interfere with the progression of the list.. he cause the list to get pull back.

is only pnm can use a debacle to obfuscate from another debacle.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » March 15th, 2022, 10:17 pm

Mmoney607 wrote:Gary say Rowley more lazy than kamla, he also has five days weekends, he never used to leave the diplomatic Centre to go his office in white hall and he used to come out in a robe for meetings with Gary.

So he swinging both ways? Ent Anika Gumbs said the exact same thing?

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » March 15th, 2022, 11:44 pm

De Dragon wrote:
Mmoney607 wrote:Gary say Rowley more lazy than kamla, he also has five days weekends, he never used to leave the diplomatic Centre to go his office in white hall and he used to come out in a robe for meetings with Gary.

Men in here forgot about Gumbs when rowlee wanted to get touchy feely

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » March 16th, 2022, 4:07 am

zoom rader wrote:
De Dragon wrote:

Imagine stink looking JUHN Scarfy in a robe trying to seduce someone?

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » March 16th, 2022, 8:17 am

De Dragon wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
De Dragon wrote:

Max loves a BBC

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » March 17th, 2022, 12:42 pm

zoom rader wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
De Dragon wrote:

Max loves a BBC

Especially as he has a SDC :lol: :lol:

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » March 17th, 2022, 12:59 pm

De Dragon wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
De Dragon wrote:

Max loves a BBC

Especially as he has a SDC
So what does 'living in a HDC house' entail?

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”