Re: Rowley WTF

Postby SuperiorMan » May 15th, 2021, 2:50 pm

Kickstart is Zoom?

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » May 15th, 2021, 2:50 pm

Dave wrote:Superior is ED?

Is this a usual thing where a person post from multiple accounts?

Dave
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby Dave » May 15th, 2021, 2:50 pm

I will confirm these accusations....

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » May 15th, 2021, 2:57 pm

its clear as day that Wraith King... Kickstart and ZR are one in the same. What a sad sad individual.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » May 15th, 2021, 3:03 pm

elec2020 wrote:its clear as day that Wraith King... Kickstart and ZR are one in the same. What a sad sad individual.

Lmao. You all have mental issues. I hope an admin on this forum can clear it up so you and the others making that fall accusation will realise how sad you all are.

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » May 15th, 2021, 3:03 pm

Dave wrote:I will confirm these accusations....

Great.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » May 15th, 2021, 3:09 pm

Who else believe I'm Zoom? So far we have Superior Man and elec2020. Can't remember if Habit7 made the accusation as well but he deserves to be in the same group as these two so I'll include him.

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » May 15th, 2021, 3:14 pm

Wraith King wrote:Who else believe I'm Zoom? So far we have Superior Man and elec2020. Can't remember if Habit7 made the accusation as well but he deserves to be in the same group as these two so I'll include him.

The mods would vouch for you...dsi.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » May 15th, 2021, 3:16 pm

SuperiorMan wrote:
Wraith King wrote:Who else believe I'm Zoom? So far we have Superior Man and elec2020. Can't remember if Habit7 made the accusation as well but he deserves to be in the same group as these two so I'll include him.

I'm confident they will because I'm not Zoom but you and elec2020 have serious trust issues.

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » May 15th, 2021, 3:17 pm

Wraith King wrote:
SuperiorMan wrote:

I'm confident they will because I'm not Zoom but you and elec2020 have serious trust issues.

They like you too much.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » May 15th, 2021, 3:22 pm

“Don’t jackass the scene” - Master Keith Rowley

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » May 15th, 2021, 3:38 pm

During a press conference today, Prime Minister Rowley announced the following additional public health restrictions to bolster our national fight against COVID-19.

These measures take effect from Midnight tonight and will expire on May 23. These are:

1. Trinidad and Tobago is to be placed under a state of emergency inclusive of a curfew between the hours of 9PM and 5AM.

2. Essential Services will continue to operate, and a full list will be issued later today. This includes all arms of the Ministry of National Security (Police, Fire, Army, Coast Guard, etc), the public utilities, the Energy Sector, Supermarkets, Pharmacies, Manufacturing industries, Agricultural enterprises, etc.

A full summary to follow.

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » May 15th, 2021, 3:53 pm

Wraith King wrote:PNM supporters on this forum seem not to understand the actual number of persons that went to Tobago isn't my point of contention.

I know that is the case. It is because you wrongly understood the number therefore you are seeing further explanation as a lie. 50K went back and forth or 25K one way, same difference.

You are trying to look down from ppl at some lofty position you think you are in, but you are not. Whatever state T&T is in, it is not helped by hardheaded, wrong and strong ppl. For somebody who just joined the forum I don't know who you saw celebrating how much ppl went Tobago. But again, your bias is showing in your lie.

sam1978
Riding on 16's

Postby sam1978 » May 15th, 2021, 4:02 pm

elec2020 could never be anybody else he’s just a little panty man ( always repeating what habit7 says and calling for backup and complaining when anybody writes something he doesn’t like.) who is trying to sound like an intellect. If you read his posts he claims to have a degree but is very simple minded and cannot even write a sentence with proper punctuation and spelling. He doesn’t have a basic understanding of principles and laws and tries to make up his own . He keeps on nagging ,just like desifemlove use to making me wonder if he has some serious issues.

Superior man is clearly the other troll who repeats the same thing a thousand times in the “ should Venes be allowed to live here” thread. He is very irritating and to be reading his tripe is very hard.
Last edited by sam1978 on May 15th, 2021, 4:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » May 15th, 2021, 4:03 pm

Habit7 wrote:
Wraith King wrote:PNM supporters on this forum seem not to understand the actual number of persons that went to Tobago isn't my point of contention.

I know that is the case. It is because you wrongly understood the number therefore you are seeing further explanation as a lie. 50K went back and forth or 25K one way, same difference.

You are trying to look down from ppl at some lofty position you think you are in, but you are not. Whatever state T&T is in, it is not helped by hardheaded, wrong and strong ppl. For somebody who just joined the forum I don't know who you saw celebrating how much ppl went Tobago. But again, your bias is showing in your lie.

Get lost with your passive aggressiveness BS.

You're trying to paint me as looking down on people and being hard headed when you're the one being condescending and can't seem to accept you're being misled by politicians.

You're a liar calling me one because I don't support your sheit party. Call your handler and tell them your feelings hurt and you want to sit on Uncle Keith's lap to feel better and comforted.

You can fool others with the mess you trying to sell but not me.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » May 15th, 2021, 4:04 pm

SuperiorMan wrote:
Wraith King wrote:
SuperiorMan wrote:

They like you too much.

So if a moderator told you I'm not Zoom you're still not going to believe that?

sam1978
Riding on 16's

Postby sam1978 » May 15th, 2021, 4:05 pm

Wraith king is not ZR. Just look at his spelling. ZR types , makes mistakes , and is not bothered to correct it.

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » May 15th, 2021, 4:06 pm

sam1978 wrote:elec2020 could never be anybody else he’s just a little panty man ( always repeating what habit7 says and calling for backup and complaining when anybody writes something he doesn’t like.) who is trying to sound like an intellect. If you read his posts he claims to have a degree but is very simple minded and cannot even write a sentence with proper punctuation and spelling. He doesn’t have a basic understanding of principles and laws and tries to make up his own . He keeps on nagging ,just like desifemlove use to making me wonder if he has some serious issues.

Superior man is clearly the other troll who repeats the same thing a thousand times in the “ should Venes be allowed to live here” thread. He is very irritating and to be reading his tripe is very hard.

Hello samlal,

What have I been repeating?

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » May 15th, 2021, 4:09 pm

sam1978 wrote:elec2020 could never be anybody else he’s just a little panty man ( always repeating what habit7 says and calling for backup and complaining when anybody writes something he doesn’t like.) who is trying to sound like an intellect. If you read his posts he claims to have a degree but is very simple minded and cannot even write a sentence with proper punctuation and spelling. He doesn’t have a basic understanding of principles and laws and tries to make up his own . He keeps on nagging ,just like desifemlove use to making me wonder if he has some serious issues.

Someone private messaged me some stuff about Superior Man. It wasn't nice. I just have to ask the PNM and UNC supporters if they aware that the politicians they support only care about their vote and not about their well being. If these politicians could make the citizenry slaves, they would.

sam1978
Riding on 16's

Postby sam1978 » May 15th, 2021, 4:11 pm

You slipped the other day and answered a question with the wrong profile. Read over what I wrote before and you’ll understand what I’m saying.

Btw it’s sam1978 not Samlal. I’ve noticed you and a few others calling users by Indian names , I don’t know if you have a meaning for doing that, but I’m as far from a Samlal as you can get.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » May 15th, 2021, 4:11 pm

sam1978 wrote:Wraith king is not ZR. Just look at his spelling. ZR types , makes mistakes , and is not bothered to correct it.

What's the obsession they have with Zoom that they keep insisting that I'm him using another account?

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » May 15th, 2021, 4:11 pm

Wraith King wrote:

Someone private messaged me some stuff about Superior Man. It wasn't nice. I just have to ask the PNM and UNC supporters if they aware that the politicians they support only care about their vote and not about their well being. If these politicians could make the citizenry slaves, they would.

looooll

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » May 15th, 2021, 4:12 pm

sam1978 wrote:You slipped the other day and answered a question with the wrong profile. Read over what I wrote before and you’ll understand what I’m saying.

Btw it’s sam1978 not Samlal. I’ve noticed you and a few others calling users by Indian names , I don’t know if you have a meaning for doing that, but I’m as far from a Samlal as you can get.

lol what I slipped and answered with a wrong profile?

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » May 15th, 2021, 4:12 pm

sam1978 wrote:You slipped the other day and answered a question with the wrong profile. Read over what I wrote before and you’ll understand what I’m saying.

Seeing a lotta racial undertones. They seem to think they being snide when it's plain to see.

sam1978
Riding on 16's

Postby sam1978 » May 15th, 2021, 4:13 pm

ZR is accused of being racist , I think he’s anti PNM but there are some here who are overtly and some others covertly racist and nothing is done about it .

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » May 15th, 2021, 4:15 pm

SuperiorMan wrote:
Wraith King wrote:

looooll

It wasn't funny. It's okay to disagree but to degrade a difference in point of views to slinging such base insults isn't the ideal way to go about making a point.

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » May 15th, 2021, 4:16 pm

Wraith King wrote:
SuperiorMan wrote:
Wraith King wrote:

looooll

It wasn't funny. It's okay to disagree but to degrade a difference in point of views to slinging such base insults isn't the ideal way to go about making a point.

Tuner Friend,

I sincerely apologize lol.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » May 15th, 2021, 4:17 pm

SuperiorMan wrote:
Wraith King wrote:
SuperiorMan wrote:
Wraith King wrote:

looooll

Tuner Friend,

No need to apologise, it wasn't you slinging the insults. The guy that messaged me did that.

sam1978
Riding on 16's

Postby sam1978 » May 15th, 2021, 4:19 pm

Superior man, I actually think it’s great . It takes brain to do what you do ( except for the minor slip ups) and it’s even amusing the way you question yourself and answer yourself .
Last edited by sam1978 on May 15th, 2021, 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » May 15th, 2021, 4:19 pm

Wraith King wrote:
SuperiorMan wrote:
Wraith King wrote:
SuperiorMan wrote:
Wraith King wrote:

looooll

Tuner Friend,

No need to apologise, it wasn't you slinging the insults. The guy that messaged me did that.

Ok tuner friend,

misunderstood what you meant there.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”