Rowley WTF

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

sMASH
TunerGod

Re: Rowley WTF

Postby sMASH » May 18th, 2021, 12:12 am

Redress10 wrote:No

You make your decision based on the information infront of you. Is either you trust the WHO or you don't. Nothing to do with support the "chinee". That sounds unintelligent. If the chinese vaccine provides 80% efficacy then that is 80% more than what you currently have if you are unvaccinated which is 0.

Do you all question the origin of every injection that your doctor administer whenever they have to? Before your doctor give you an injection do you google the manufacturer etc and any side effects it may? Do you even question your doctor?

What about flu shots etc?

bought enough chinee ting in my life. common sense make before book sense.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » May 18th, 2021, 9:13 am

Rock and a hard place.I don't trust either American or Chinese medical stuff.One has a history of bootleg versions of things and the other has a history of making their citizens drug dependent.
I not antivax, but would prefer if there were some other way, which I know there isn't at this point.I'd quicker trust UK or German products.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » May 18th, 2021, 9:43 am

timelapse wrote:Rock and a hard place.I don't trust either American or Chinese medical stuff.One has a history of bootleg versions of things and the other has a history of making their citizens drug dependent.
I not antivax, but would prefer if there were some other way, which I know there isn't at this point.I'd quicker trust UK or German products.

Dont trust the chinese- but I comfy with the WMD story and the wars for humanitarian reasons. :roll:

With whats at stake every person involved will lie.

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » May 18th, 2021, 9:55 am

timelapse wrote:Rock and a hard place.I don't trust either American or Chinese medical stuff.One has a history of bootleg versions of things and the other has a history of making their citizens drug dependent.

My girlfriend trusts America most because they are white.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » May 18th, 2021, 1:36 pm

Habit7 wrote:
Dohplaydat wrote:
sMASH wrote:
sam1978 wrote:The question should be, what is wrong with the sinopharm vaccine. Is it defective ( less effective) or did it get a bad rap by uninformed people which spread by gossip-and why did WHO approve it for use( emergency or otherwise) .

The reputations of the other companies are sketchy too if we want to nitpick.

What is left to be seen is whether the ones who are making noise now , are going to accept the sinopharm.

'made in china' or 'made in america'... which would u trust to be worthwhile?
gutter oil vaccine.

Many people don't understand the level of deceit practiced by the Chinese. They lie, bribe, manipulate data and oppress their own people. You CANNOT trust anything they state or claim.

Right now SinoPharm has a real-life efficacy of 50% in Seychelles.

Also, WHO is in China's pocket, they had to approve it eventually once proven safe. That's the good part, it will be safe. Effective? Not so much.

Will it save your life though? Yes, so take it still! This is not an anti-vax post.

You are speaking out of two sides of your mouth. If you are saying take Sinopharm, stop giving reasons not to take Sinopharm.

China is horrible, we know. They way they do things is immoral. But this is science. The vaccine has gone through the phases of trial, it has been peer reviewed, and independently approved. It was used by 65 million ppl, yet you are using the inconclusive info in country with 97K ppl to determine its efficacy. Where less than 60% of the vaccinated took Sinopharm and very few are hospitalised. That is bad science.

You are like the UNC, Dr Moonilal already poison the well but now the real UNC medical doctors bringing up the rear saying "take it, it's better than nothing. "

The US used African American Tuskegees to secretly test untreated Syphilis on them. Even recently they used a vaccine program in Pakistan to get Bin Laden, forever tainting vaccination for those ppl. Nobody is innocent, neither US or China.

The efficacy of the vaccine is known from randomised double blind studies, not from a journalist looking for a story.

Single Tear Salty made what is quite possibly the most dotish statement in the history of this pandemic, by saying the key to herd immunity lay in the UNC not encouraging anti vax opinions.
He and the "Me eh begging" moron who waited until vaccines were damn near unobtainable, should acknowledge what is as plain as the nose on your face which is provision of an early and abundant source of vaccines is the key to herd immunity, and that LFD RFD PNM ego and posturing led to an inexcusable delay in getting enough vaccines. The only thing more idiotic, dotish and moronic about Single Tears' statement, is apologist sycophants repeating it

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 18th, 2021, 1:51 pm

they really try to push the narrative that bigger countries booting us out. then barbadoes and guyanna got...
all because they galleying to get the chinese vaccine.

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » May 18th, 2021, 1:55 pm

sMASH wrote:they really try to push the narrative that bigger countries booting us out. then barbadoes and guyanna got...
all because they galleying to get the chinese vaccine.

Watch this PNM propaganda video https://youtu.be/2ty2J0s2W0c

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 18th, 2021, 2:16 pm

^^ how barbados and guyana got vaccines in before us? how come they were so ahead that they were able to donate a portion to us, while avery brown was still talking?

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » May 18th, 2021, 2:24 pm

sMASH wrote:^^ how barbados and guyana got vaccines in before us? how come they were so ahead that they were able to donate a portion to us, while avery brown was still talking?

All through the benevolence of India.
Barbados with 250K ppl got 100K vaccines from India
Guyana with 750K ppl got 80K

While Jamaica with 2.7M ppl got 80K
and T&T with 1.4M ppl got 40K

I don't know if you think we should slap up India and demand for more because we are larger. But right now, India probably wished they never gave any to us but their own ppl because they are struggling more than anybody in the Caribbean.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » May 18th, 2021, 2:27 pm

Great for you buddy.
SuperiorMan wrote:

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 18th, 2021, 2:30 pm

Habit7 wrote:
sMASH wrote:^^ how barbados and guyana got vaccines in before us? how come they were so ahead that they were able to donate a portion to us, while avery brown was still talking?

I don't know if you think we should slap up India and demand for more because we are larger. But right now, India probably wished they never gave any to us but their own ppl because they are struggling more than anybody in the Caribbean.

no need for violence. could have simply signed a purchase order sooner... like what barbados and guyana did.

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » May 18th, 2021, 2:35 pm

sMASH wrote:
Habit7 wrote:

no need for violence. could have simply signed a purchase order sooner... like what barbados and guyana did.

Barbados has not purchased any vaccines, I tired tell you. They got a donation, a larger donation than us.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » May 18th, 2021, 2:37 pm

I believe it's because they requested. Remember Keith said he didn't want to beg. Gave Kamla the opportunity to score political points by sending correspondence making a request. Then the PNM ironically chastised her for making a request and then they chastised the Ambassador.

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » May 18th, 2021, 3:38 pm

timelapse wrote:Great for you buddy.
SuperiorMan wrote:

Thank you.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » May 18th, 2021, 3:43 pm

Habit7 wrote:
sMASH wrote:
Habit7 wrote:

Barbados has not purchased any vaccines, I tired tell you. They got a donation, a larger donation than us.

Of course, because ours was a "redonation" from theirs, then Jackarse JUHN Scarfy got into that unwarranted, ridiculous and undiplomatic spat with India's HC, who all but called him a liar to his face. How many vaccines did you expect to get after that Dotishee? :roll:

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 18th, 2021, 4:02 pm

De Dragon wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
sMASH wrote:
Habit7 wrote:

Of course, because ours was a "redonation" from theirs, then Jackarse JUHN Scarfy got into that unwarranted, ridiculous and undiplomatic spat with India's HC, who all but called him a liar to his face. How many vaccines did you expect to get after that Dotishee? :roll:

the donation was gifted, cause they signed the purchase order, with the actual order to ensue. u know, like an appetizer.
check back the statement of facts released from the indian hi commission and us, that u self cited... well u cited the news paper article, that had excerpts. just a few pages back, where we were getting the chronology of the avery brown thing in order.

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » May 18th, 2021, 5:00 pm

sMASH wrote:the donation was gifted, cause they signed the purchase order, with the actual order to ensue. u know, like an appetizer.
check back the statement of facts released from the indian hi commission and us, that u self cited... well u cited the news paper article, that had excerpts. just a few pages back, where we were getting the chronology of the avery brown thing in order.

You are talking absolute garbage. SII was not taking any orders and is currently struggling to fulfil orders. I don't know what purchase order you taking about.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 18th, 2021, 7:09 pm

Habit7 wrote:
sMASH wrote:the donation was gifted, cause they signed the purchase order, with the actual order to ensue. u know, like an appetizer.

You are talking absolute garbage. SII was not taking any orders and is currently struggling to fulfil orders. I don't know what purchase order you taking about.

they took barbados and guyana's orders. lol.

propaganda all u want, the facts are, rowley say they getting bypassed, barbados and other small countries around the world got on the 10th, by the 15th avery still trying to talk, just after india commish posted a statement of facts that they were booked, and then both avery and deyalsingh tried to beg for vaccine

the early bird catches the worm. rowley was told to galley for chinese vaccine. and have allyuh here trying to spin ting like dj ana

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » May 18th, 2021, 8:23 pm

Habit7 you taking rel licks on different topics.

Kickstart
Riding on 16's

Postby Kickstart » May 18th, 2021, 8:32 pm

Habit7 wrote:
sMASH wrote:
Habit7 wrote:

Barbados alot smarter that TT.

Barbados vaccines for free.

Here in TT the Chinese forced a load apon us to take their Vaccines. PNM proud of this whilst China continues to be our new slave masters. How dumb can PNM continue to be.

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » May 18th, 2021, 8:44 pm

Wraith King wrote:Habit7 you taking rel licks on different topics.

i disagree. Habit7 using articles and logic to back his claims while the rest using insults and emotion. Imo, in a debate, logic and evidence always beats unsubstantiated opinions.

Kickstart
Riding on 16's

Postby Kickstart » May 18th, 2021, 8:47 pm

elec2020 wrote:

i disagree. Habit7 using articles and logic to back his claims while the rest using insults and emotion. Imo, in a debate, logic and evidence always beats unsubstantiated opinions.
Fake news is not evidence

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » May 18th, 2021, 8:54 pm

elec2020 wrote:

WDA I really seeing here bhai??!!

Habit7 allergic to logic and truth.

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » May 18th, 2021, 9:12 pm

Kickstart wrote:Barbados alot smarter that TT.

Here in TT the Chinese forced a load apon us to take their Vaccines. PNM proud of this whilst China continues to be our new slave masters. How dumb can PNM continue to be.

This Bimshire?
Mottley told journalists at an Ilaro Court news conference that after having recent talks with President Xi Jinping on the subject of vaccine procurement, the Chinese leader agreed to donate a batch of vaccines and make available more batches for purchase.

https://barbadostoday.bb/2021/04/01/bar ... m-mottley/

elec2020 wrote:

Leave them. They are like 1000 Mr Smiths, multiple accounts, parroting each other but they all receiving the same kick up.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » May 18th, 2021, 9:20 pm

Habit7 wrote:
Kickstart wrote:Barbados alot smarter that TT.

This Bimshire?
Mottley told journalists at an Ilaro Court news conference that after having recent talks with President Xi Jinping on the subject of vaccine procurement, the Chinese leader agreed to donate a batch of vaccines and make available more batches for purchase.

https://barbadostoday.bb/2021/04/01/bar ... m-mottley/

elec2020 wrote:

Leave them. They are like 1000 Mr Smiths, multiple accounts, parroting each other but they all receiving the same kick up.

You really delusional. You cannot process that multiple persons disagree with you. When you gonna start dishing out the kick up instead of receiving it?

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » May 18th, 2021, 9:23 pm

Kickstart wrote:
elec2020 wrote:

u back to using your 2nd account ZR?

CB Style
Sweet on this forum

Postby CB Style » May 18th, 2021, 9:25 pm

Wraith King wrote:
elec2020 wrote:

Hear the next fool. Habit using logic and articles? Is a different kinda dotish allyuh sheeple is boi?

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » May 18th, 2021, 9:26 pm

elec2020 wrote:
Kickstart wrote:
elec2020 wrote:

u back to using your 2nd account ZR?

How many persons you all accused of being Zoom?

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » May 19th, 2021, 10:53 am

^ read the forums and u will know

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » May 19th, 2021, 10:55 am

CB Style wrote:
Wraith King wrote:
elec2020 wrote:

Hear the next fool. Habit using logic and articles? Is a different kinda dotish allyuh sheeple is boi?

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”