Forums

Rowley WTF

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Re: Rowley WTF

Postby SuperiorMan » May 15th, 2021, 4:20 pm

sam1978 wrote:It’s ok , I actually think it’s great . It takes brain to do what you do ( except for the minor slip ups) and it’s even amusing the way you question yourself and answer yourself .

Hello sam,

To be honest with you, I don't have any other accounts.

sam1978
Riding on 16's

Postby sam1978 » May 15th, 2021, 4:21 pm

Ok. Np.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » May 15th, 2021, 4:59 pm

sam1978 wrote:ZR is accused of being racist , I think he’s anti PNM but there are some here who are overtly and some others covertly racist and nothing is done about it .
Doh friad, I go say it as I also have.

Habit7 is a blatant racist.

This is how these red government racist behave. They come across as undercover racist

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » May 15th, 2021, 5:00 pm

Wraith King wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
Wraith King wrote:PNM supporters on this forum seem not to understand the actual number of persons that went to Tobago isn't my point of contention.

I know that is the case. It is because you wrongly understood the number therefore you are seeing further explanation as a lie. 50K went back and forth or 25K one way, same difference.

You are trying to look down from ppl at some lofty position you think you are in, but you are not. Whatever state T&T is in, it is not helped by hardheaded, wrong and strong ppl. For somebody who just joined the forum I don't know who you saw celebrating how much ppl went Tobago. But again, your bias is showing in your lie.

Get lost with your passive aggressiveness BS.

You're trying to paint me as looking down on people and being hard headed when you're the one being condescending and can't seem to accept you're being misled by politicians.

You're a liar calling me one because I don't support your sheit party. Call your handler and tell them your feelings hurt and you want to sit on Uncle Keith's lap to feel better and comforted.

You can fool others with the mess you trying to sell but not me.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » May 15th, 2021, 5:04 pm

sam1978 wrote:Wraith king is not ZR. Just look at his spelling. ZR types , makes mistakes , and is not bothered to correct it.
Hoss I just type fast and doh really care to correct it, once the msg is put forward thats all I concerned about.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » May 15th, 2021, 5:18 pm

zoom rader wrote:
sam1978 wrote:ZR is accused of being racist , I think he’s anti PNM but there are some here who are overtly and some others covertly racist and nothing is done about it .
Doh friad, I go say it as I also have.

Habit7 is a blatant racist.

This is how these red government racist behave. They come across as undercover racist

Hey, people think I'm you. I don't know if I should be flattered or you.

sam1978
Riding on 16's

Postby sam1978 » May 15th, 2021, 5:19 pm

@ ZR Don’t worry, the ones who put down your spelling , makes mistakes too. The problem is they point out other’s mistakes because it’s a plan. Ever notice everyone in the PNM (especially stink mouth) always attack and denigrate everybody else when they make a statement. Every post here by the major apologetics is ended by saying something personal. Either about the person it’s directed to , or someone from the UNC.

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » May 15th, 2021, 6:55 pm

Wraith King wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
Wraith King wrote:PNM supporters on this forum seem not to understand the actual number of persons that went to Tobago isn't my point of contention.

I know that is the case. It is because you wrongly understood the number therefore you are seeing further explanation as a lie. 50K went back and forth or 25K one way, same difference.

You are trying to look down from ppl at some lofty position you think you are in, but you are not. Whatever state T&T is in, it is not helped by hardheaded, wrong and strong ppl. For somebody who just joined the forum I don't know who you saw celebrating how much ppl went Tobago. But again, your bias is showing in your lie.

You're trying to paint me as looking down on people and being hard headed when you're the one being condescending and can't seem to accept you're being misled by politicians.

You're a liar calling me one because I don't support your sheit party. Call your handler and tell them your feelings hurt and you want to sit on Uncle Keith's lap to feel better and comforted.

I call you a liar because you made the claim that somebody celebrated the Tobago numbers yet you cannot substantiate it. Don't try to mislead anybody when you accusing others of misleading.

And don't tell me about handler when I here donkey years and you just sign up with your 2nd account this week. I don't know who are but you not helping your cause.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » May 15th, 2021, 7:12 pm

Habit7 wrote:
Wraith King wrote:
Habit7 wrote:

I call you a liar because you made the claim that somebody celebrated the Tobago numbers yet you cannot substantiate it. Don't try to mislead anybody when you accusing others of misleading.

And don't tell me about handler when I here donkey years and you just sign up with your 2nd account this week. I don't know who are but you not helping your cause.

You're delusional. Helping my cause??!!! Second account??!!!

If your handler sees you're not getting support and losing battles when someone brings up negativity regarding the PNM, you might be in trouble. So in reality, you're not helping your cause.

You called me a liar because you were butt hurt and had nothing to counter with so you just threw that out there hoping it would silence me. Little did you know, it wouldn't help your cause. Stay tuned for more.

So because you're here Donkey years jackassing the scene , you believe you're automatically correct and I should be silent based on your seniority on this forum?

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » May 15th, 2021, 7:18 pm

Wraith King wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
Wraith King wrote:
Habit7 wrote:

If your handler sees you're not getting support and losing battles when someone brings up negativity regarding the PNM, you might be in trouble. So in reality, you're not helping your cause.

You called me a liar because you were butt hurt and had nothing to counter with so you just threw that out there hoping it would silence me. Little did you know, it wouldn't help your cause. Stay tuned for more.

So because you're here Donkey years jackassing the scene , you believe you're automatically correct and I should be silent based on your seniority on this forum?

Other tuners making Habit7 out

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » May 15th, 2021, 7:20 pm

zoom rader wrote:
Wraith King wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
Wraith King wrote:
Habit7 wrote:

Nah bruv. According to him, me and you are the same person.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » May 15th, 2021, 7:33 pm

Wraith King wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
Wraith King wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
Wraith King wrote:
Habit7 wrote:

I get that all de time.

Anyone that points out the red government mis deels and lies are labelled as me on tuner.

Habit7 is a outright racist, just read his post and the wordings he's uses.

When he is exposed he reverts as he never said or wrote the statement he made. When he is backed in a corner then he changes the goal post with spin.

He is a master of posting articles written by red government agents that are really stories and mis truths.

When someone of high stature writes articles and exposes the red government he says they have an agenda against the red government.

In Habit7 eyes the red government can do no bad and they don't make mistakes.

He's in same standing as ISIS and the Nazis. Propaganda peddler

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 15th, 2021, 8:13 pm

tobago numbers is 3 times less than trinidad per million.

https://trinidadexpress.com/press-relea ... 6a200.html

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » May 15th, 2021, 8:24 pm

zoom rader wrote:
Wraith King wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
Wraith King wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
Wraith King wrote:
Habit7 wrote:

I get that all de time.

Anyone that points out the red government mis deels and lies are labelled as me on tuner.

Habit7 is a outright racist, just read his post and the wordings he's uses.

When he is exposed he reverts as he never said or wrote the statement he made. When he is backed in a corner then he changes the goal post with spin.

He is a master of posting articles written by red government agents that are really stories and mis truths.

When someone of high stature writes articles and exposes the red government he says they have an agenda against the red government.

In Habit7 eyes the red government can do no bad and they don't make mistakes.

He's in same standing as ISIS and the Nazis. Propaganda peddler

Thanks for the heads up. I know his agenda now so I'll act accordingly.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » May 15th, 2021, 8:27 pm

sMASH wrote:tobago numbers is 3 times less than trinidad per million.

Tobago needs to step up and stop solely relying on Trinidad for all their revenue. They want self governance but not financial independence.

Numb3r4
Shifting into 6th

Postby Numb3r4 » May 15th, 2021, 8:51 pm

Wasn't the core issue that a lot of folks went to Tobago over a short period of time and this may have triggered a super spreader event and given the delayed nature of COVID-19 is what contributed to the current peak we are now experiencing?

What caused the movement of folks was a combination of a general sense of malaise from being previously curtailed and an overall tone and messaging by those in authority that things were going well and from the stats we were at a low point in terms of cases and deaths (was it the lowest point probably no but close enough).

Said messaging created a relaxed air when compared to how Carnival was handled. In that Carnival was cancelled and we stayed home and we flattened the curve. The messaging and media attention to the ferry and such may have put in folks' minds that "hey the the curve in flat and Tobago is the place to be etc. etc." and people may have gotten the wrong idea and acted the way they did.

We can look to other parallels around the world where ever we have mass gatherings and influx of cases usually follows and as with those case the mass gatherings were usually encouraged or allowed by the authority in charge.

The main example here being Modi not saying anything about the mass gatherings at traditional Hindu festivals and by doing nothing allowed it to happen, instruction and encouragement doesn't have to explicit for someone to get the idea to do something. To some extent the attitude of Trump at his rallies is another example however his encouragement was far more direct when it came to moving crowds. Bolsonaro also come to mind with his downplaying of the COVID-19 situation which furthered the spread. He also wasn't very quick to help folks and slowed the response of local authorities, but that is another story .

The overall point of these example was to show how messaging can affect and encourage folks to engage in at risk behaviour and further the spread.

As much as I am being critical I'll be fair so what should have been done, well nothing really the messaging should have remained the same as it was before, that is treat the Easter Weekend as just another weekend. Just allow folks to carry on with the formerly prescribed made of conduct that is mask up stay at home and try to social distance etc. etc..

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » May 15th, 2021, 9:19 pm

Wraith King wrote:Nah bruv. According to him, me and you are the same person.

I never said that. Another lie from you, you must be a politician.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » May 15th, 2021, 9:50 pm

Habit7 wrote:
Wraith King wrote:Nah bruv. According to him, me and you are the same person.

I never said that. Another lie from you, you must be a politician.

Just a few minutes ago you said this is a second account and earlier I was being accused of being Zoom.

Ironic you'd accuse me of being a politician when you brown nose those aligned with the PNM. If you were trying to give the impression you were neutral by saying that, it's already too late to fake neutrality as you have already shown how bias you are.

You have proven in very short time to me that you lack credibility.

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » May 15th, 2021, 10:12 pm

I never said you were ZR. You got caught in another lie. Rather than own up to mixing me up with somebody else, you are attempting to defend your lie that you said, "according to him, me and you are the same person." That is a lie.

I never gave any impression that I was neutral, I said "we all have a bias" viewtopic.php?p=10162651#p10162651

Whoever you are keep talking, I love how you keep ramming your foot in your mouth.

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » May 15th, 2021, 10:22 pm

yet still tobago was the reason why cases went up. let that sink in. the island responsible for causing high cases in trinidad has low cases. does that in itself not imply that something else (maybe of the Latin persuasion) is responsible for the rise in cases

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » May 15th, 2021, 10:32 pm

trinis going to tobago and liming with each other and coming back. along with persons of the latin persuasion. along with the P1 variant which dramatically speeds up spread.

wing
Riding on 18's

Postby wing » May 15th, 2021, 10:39 pm

elec2020 wrote:

yet still tobago was the reason why cases went up. let that sink in. the island responsible for causing high cases in trinidad has low cases. does that in itself not imply that something else (maybe of the Latin persuasion) is responsible for the rise in cases

Latin persuasion? If so, where are the dead latinos? Why aren't they dying in droves? If the original strain came from China, why aren't there numerous dead Chinese? What about the UK variant? Did nobody return from the UK and spread it here? You claim to be educated and utilise logic. I suggest looking past xenophobic bias and your well documented hatred of TT security services and you will realise that we have free will and our choices have consequences. Rowley didn't force anyone to go Tobago in a pandemic. He also didn't force locals to interact with illegals and spread whatever they brought with them in a pandemic. Instead of trying to share blame, we should try to share some common sense. After all, we're in a pandemic.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » May 15th, 2021, 11:15 pm

Habit7 wrote:I never said you were ZR. You got caught in another lie. Rather than own up to mixing me up with somebody else, you are attempting to defend your lie that you said, "according to him, me and you are the same person." That is a lie.

I never gave any impression that I was neutral, I said "we all have a bias" https://www.trinituner.com/v4/forums/vi ... #p10162651

Whoever you are keep talking, I love how you keep ramming your foot in your mouth.

Get lost. Reality is not what you want it to be. I'll keep ramming my foot down your mouth. Be wary your handler will start to take note of your defeats which could lead to they severing ties with you. Remember they'd want you swaying opinions favourably not get your ass handed to you and then make a fool of yourself by claiming it as a victory. Face to foot style.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » May 15th, 2021, 11:18 pm

elec2020 wrote:

Then the government should start placing emphasis on securing the sea borders.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 15th, 2021, 11:31 pm

Wraith King wrote:
elec2020 wrote:

fleck dat. u lock up in ur house or police will beat yuh, that make more sense

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » May 15th, 2021, 11:42 pm

sMASH wrote:
Wraith King wrote:
elec2020 wrote:

fleck dat. u lock up in ur house or police will beat yuh, that make more sense

Some members of the TTPS already abuse citizens during the normal times. It scary to think about what those same officers will do during a state of emergency.

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » May 16th, 2021, 12:58 am

elec2020 wrote:

Aye dumb $hit... people didn't get COVID from the Tobagonians. Trinidadians went to Tobago for Easter to party, as encouraged by the Prime Minister, mingled with each other and spread it amongst themselves, returned to Trinidad and now there is a spike and deaths.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » May 16th, 2021, 2:04 am

Gladiator wrote:Trinidadians went to Tobago for Easter to party, as encouraged by the Prime Minister, mingled with each other and spread it amongst themselves, returned to Trinidad and now there is a spike and deaths.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » May 16th, 2021, 2:06 am

Wraith King wrote:Some members of the TTPS already abuse citizens during the normal times. It scary to think about what those same officers will do during a state of emergency.

Most of the citizens look for it and put themselves in situations.

Trinis have a hard time dealing with situations wisely.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 16th, 2021, 3:26 am

MaxPower wrote:
Wraith King wrote:Some members of the TTPS already abuse citizens during the normal times. It scary to think about what those same officers will do during a state of emergency.

Most of the citizens look for it and put themselves in situations.

Trinis have a hard time dealing with situations wisely.
we like a good arm wrestling

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”