Rowley WTF

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Re: Rowley WTF

Postby Wraith King » May 15th, 2021, 11:02 am

elec2020 wrote:
matr1x wrote:I know Barry Sinanan family. Full sellouts. If you want to find where the oil boom money went, there is one source

source? where this treasure trove of information? and if u so know why you ain't go to the police?

Do you ask members of the PNM and UNC to go the TTPS with their information when they call each other criminals?

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » May 15th, 2021, 11:54 am

matr1x wrote:
elec2020 wrote:
matr1x wrote:I know Barry Sinanan family. Full sellouts. If you want to find where the oil boom money went, there is one source

source? where this treasure trove of information? and if u so know why you ain't go to the police?

And get offed? You cannot be that dumb.

There was money to be made and select families controlled the import and contracts.

Onion and garlic make good money coming in.

so u can claim anything and at the same time not divulge that info because u may get offed. Ok noted

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » May 15th, 2021, 11:57 am

Wraith King wrote:
elec2020 wrote:

Do you ask members of the PNM and UNC to go the TTPS with their information when they call each other criminals?

always shifting goal posts. All i ask is if this individual knows something so damning then why not take it to the relevant authorities. That is the matter at hand. Idc about who PNM or who UNC. If we want a better tnt we have to be the change that we want. If u not going to change things even though u know this damning information. Then u contributing to the sheit and as such being a hypocrite or u lying.

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » May 15th, 2021, 11:59 am

Wraith King wrote:
elec2020 wrote:
sMASH wrote:
elec2020 wrote:how 50,000 people fitting in an island whose population is 61,000? Common sense people. Its obvious that they meant back and forth. The amount of people who travelled back and forth between T&T.

sinanan lie, i knew it!!! he have to get his 'this injun dont lie and teif' card revoked!

they coudlnot have been back and forth over the the period in venues designed to hold a sheit tonne more people than the staff.

why race come into this. You can't have a discussion without that coming up? As i said previously he played smart with the language to give himself pips. But ain't no way 50,000 people could have travelled into Tobago over 1 week. As well as accommodation... where 50,000 people fitting in an island of 61,000 people?

"...he played smart with the language ", you meant blatantly lie and misled the public?

as habit7 showed he said back and forth. That is playing smart with the language as it is IMPOSSIBLE for an island to take on a group of visitors near its population size over a week. Also as shown by habit7 the transportation cannot accommodate 50,000 people to tobago. As all politicians did he made a statement that was made people believe x when y was the case. (to give himself pips). He never said outright that 50,000 people went to tobago. But that 50,000 travelled between (back and forth) the islands. but anyway idk what else to say on this matter. u do u

matr1x
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby matr1x » May 15th, 2021, 12:11 pm

Let's ask rahel and superpharm. That's an interesting conversation

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » May 15th, 2021, 12:15 pm

elec2020 wrote:
Wraith King wrote:
elec2020 wrote:

always shifting goal posts. All i ask is if this individual knows something so damning then why not take it to the relevant authorities. That is the matter at hand. Idc about who PNM or who UNC. If we want a better tnt we have to be the change that we want. If u not going to change things even though u know this damning information. Then u contributing to the sheit and as such being a hypocrite or u lying.

Stop using terms if you have no idea what they mean.

Politicians always accusing each other in Parliament and in public forums of being criminals. You don't request that they take their information to the TTPS but you're hot and sweaty for the average citizen to do it. The goal post remains the same but you've been caught offside. It's possible that the only reason you told the other person to take it to the police is because you hoped it would have silenced him because he brought up something negative about a member of the party you support and you heard your leaders say the same when accused of criminality so you following suit.

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » May 15th, 2021, 12:16 pm

Who else love Marlene....she is a black queen.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » May 15th, 2021, 12:18 pm

elec2020 wrote:
matr1x wrote:
elec2020 wrote:

There was money to be made and select families controlled the import and contracts.

so u can claim anything and at the same time not divulge that info because u may get offed. Ok noted

Politicians always make accusations and provide no evidence but you don't question them. Suddenly you require evidence to believe. That's an example of shifting the goal post. Hopefully that helps you understand the usage of the term.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » May 15th, 2021, 12:25 pm

elec2020 wrote:
Wraith King wrote:
elec2020 wrote:
sMASH wrote:
elec2020 wrote:how 50,000 people fitting in an island whose population is 61,000? Common sense people. Its obvious that they meant back and forth. The amount of people who travelled back and forth between T&T.

sinanan lie, i knew it!!! he have to get his 'this injun dont lie and teif' card revoked!

they coudlnot have been back and forth over the the period in venues designed to hold a sheit tonne more people than the staff.

why race come into this. You can't have a discussion without that coming up? As i said previously he played smart with the language to give himself pips. But ain't no way 50,000 people could have travelled into Tobago over 1 week. As well as accommodation... where 50,000 people fitting in an island of 61,000 people?

"...he played smart with the language ", you meant blatantly lie and misled the public?

as habit7 showed he said back and forth. That is playing smart with the language as it is IMPOSSIBLE for an island to take on a group of visitors near its population size over a week. Also as shown by habit7 the transportation cannot accommodate 50,000 people to tobago. As all politicians did he made a statement that was made people believe x when y was the case. (to give himself pips). He never said outright that 50,000 people went to tobago. But that 50,000 travelled between (back and forth) the islands. but anyway idk what else to say on this matter. u do u

Firstly, are you and habit7 the same person? Because you earlier said you stated now you're stating points someone else made. Secondly, why you deflecting from calling Rohan a liar when he blatantly lied? Finally, is it you're stupid or you think others stupid to believe that nonsense you posted? If you reread it really slowly hopefully you'd realise it makes no sense.

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » May 15th, 2021, 12:25 pm

Allyuh could be a bunch of old women spreading gossip.

Or you could be a real man sharing facts.

Your choice.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » May 15th, 2021, 12:32 pm

I still trying to understand Uncle Keith geology and Uncle Barry maths.

“The figures that we have so far, we have estimated over 50,000 people would have travelled that week of Easter, back and forth, that was a significant improvement,” Sinanan said.

How come 50,000 suddenly moved to 50,000 / 2 = 25,000 people?

It is either 25,000 people moved back and forth or 50,000 people moved back and forth.

Which is it?

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » May 15th, 2021, 12:33 pm

Wraith King wrote:Firstly, are you and habit7 the same person? Because you earlier said you stated now you're stating points someone else made. Secondly, why you deflecting from calling Rohan a liar when he blatantly lied? Finally, is it you're stupid or you think others stupid to believe that nonsense you posted? If you reread it really slowly hopefully you'd realise it makes no sense.

He is not standing on something I said, he is standing on an objective fact which I happened to repeat. The truth of the matter is not dependant on Habit7, but that it aligns to reality.

The man said 50K ppl travel back and forth.

Your political bias heard what it wanted to hear and now you are vex because somebody is calling your party out as a liar. A 2 second clip of Sinanan without context is a desperate attempt to deceive feeble minded UNC supporters. Sorry that you were a victim.

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » May 15th, 2021, 12:33 pm

Wraith King wrote:
elec2020 wrote:
Wraith King wrote:
elec2020 wrote:

Stop using terms if you have no idea what they mean.

Politicians always accusing each other in Parliament and in public forums of being criminals. You don't request that they take their information to the TTPS but you're hot and sweaty for the average citizen to do it. The goal post remains the same but you've been caught offside. It's possible that the only reason you told the other person to take it to the police is because you hoped it would have silenced him because he brought up something negative about a member of the party you support and you heard your leaders say the same when accused of criminality so you following suit.

as the saying goes... put your money where your mouth is. If you cannot take it to the police and defend your allegation then it is a lie. Also, if you view my posts I support no one. I did not vote last elections.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » May 15th, 2021, 12:33 pm

Habit7 wrote:Allyuh could be a bunch of old women spreading gossip.

Or you could be a real man sharing facts.

Your choice.

Why you trying to discredit the man using passive aggressiveness. You all don't question politicians but now conveniently want evidence.

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » May 15th, 2021, 12:34 pm

What ever happened to Kickstart

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » May 15th, 2021, 12:34 pm

Wraith King wrote:
elec2020 wrote:
matr1x wrote:
elec2020 wrote:

Politicians always make accusations and provide no evidence but you don't question them. Suddenly you require evidence to believe. That's an example of shifting the goal post. Hopefully that helps you understand the usage of the term.

textbook example of shifting goal posts

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » May 15th, 2021, 12:36 pm

bluefete wrote:I still trying to understand Uncle Keith geology and Uncle Barry maths.

“The figures that we have so far, we have estimated over 50,000 people would have travelled that week of Easter, back and forth, that was a significant improvement,” Sinanan said.

It is either 25,000 people moved back and forth or 50,000 people moved back and forth.

Which is it?

Go look at the passenger movements for any airport in the world. If you travel there 10x they will count you 10x. They won't say you went once.

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » May 15th, 2021, 12:38 pm

Wraith King wrote:
elec2020 wrote:
Wraith King wrote:
elec2020 wrote:
sMASH wrote:

Firstly, are you and habit7 the same person? Because you earlier said you stated now you're stating points someone else made. Secondly, why you deflecting from calling Rohan a liar when he blatantly lied? Finally, is it you're stupid or you think others stupid to believe that nonsense you posted? If you reread it really slowly hopefully you'd realise it makes no sense.

what? If you view all my comments on this topic i did state that he played smart with the language. I never stated the travelling stats as that is too much work to do to prove an obvious point. As any politician did, Rohan played smart with the language. He did not lie as he said... BACK AND FORTH... Also, if we accusing someone of having more than one account then... are u ZR? This will be my last response to u btw as this convo is going nowhere.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » May 15th, 2021, 12:39 pm

Habit7 wrote:
bluefete wrote:I still trying to understand Uncle Keith geology and Uncle Barry maths.

Which is it?

Go look at the passenger movements for any airport in the world. If you travel there 10x they will count you 10x. They won't say you went once.

Cool. So how many people really went to Tobago? Do we believe the politicians or do we try to get the real figures from CAL / The Port / Private aircraft and so on?

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » May 15th, 2021, 12:41 pm

SuperiorMan wrote:What ever happened to Kickstart

front of the class. You know what going on.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » May 15th, 2021, 12:41 pm

Habit7 wrote:
Wraith King wrote:Firstly, are you and habit7 the same person? Because you earlier said you stated now you're stating points someone else made. Secondly, why you deflecting from calling Rohan a liar when he blatantly lied? Finally, is it you're stupid or you think others stupid to believe that nonsense you posted? If you reread it really slowly hopefully you'd realise it makes no sense.

He is not standing on something I said, he is standing on an objective fact which I happened to repeat. The truth of the matter is not dependant on Habit7, but that it aligns to reality.

Your political bias heard what it wanted to hear and now you are vex because somebody is calling your party out as a liar. A 2 second clip of Sinanan without context is a desperate attempt to deceive feeble minded UNC supporters. Sorry that you were a victim.

Just to let you know how far you are from the mark, I'm not politically biased as I don't support any of the current political parties. You're just trying to stick up for your fellow party supporter who struggling to do it on his own.

Just because you call something reality does not make it so.

So far the only liar that shown himself is Rohan and now you by trying to deflect and now put a spin on it that I caling Rohan a liar because I'm a UNC supporter so you could gather support from PNM supporters.

The victims are the citizenry (both PNM and UNC supporters) that has to suffer because of these politicians.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » May 15th, 2021, 12:43 pm

PNM 2025

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » May 15th, 2021, 12:47 pm

MaxPower wrote:PNM 2025

That seems like the likely outcome but it doesn't change the fact that PNM, UNC and the other minor parties are a waste of time.

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » May 15th, 2021, 12:47 pm

Wraith King wrote:
Habit7 wrote:

Just to let you know how far you are from the mark, I'm not politically biased as I don't support any of the current political parties. You're just trying to stick up for your fellow party supporter who struggling to do it on his own.

So far the only liar that shown himself is Rohan and now you by trying to deflect and now put a spin on it that I caling Rohan a liar because I'm a UNC supporter so you could gather support from PNM supporters.

The victims are the citizenry (both PNM and UNC supporters) that has to suffer because of these politicians.

cause apparently when the airport and the ferry does their count on the number of passengers they had they count individuals who went back and forth as 1 and not 2.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » May 15th, 2021, 12:51 pm

elec2020 wrote:
Wraith King wrote:
elec2020 wrote:
matr1x wrote:
elec2020 wrote:

textbook example of shifting goal posts

I see the example didn't help. Seems you're not a slow learner as you've came to a dead stop.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » May 15th, 2021, 12:54 pm

elec2020 wrote:
Wraith King wrote:
elec2020 wrote:
Wraith King wrote:
elec2020 wrote:
sMASH wrote:

what? If you view all my comments on this topic i did state that he played smart with the language. I never stated the travelling stats as that is too much work to do to prove an obvious point. As any politician did, Rohan played smart with the language. He did not lie as he said... BACK AND FORTH... Also, if we accusing someone of having more than one account then... are u ZR? This will be my last response to u btw as this convo is going nowhere.

You so caught up that your mind can't even process that a politician you support told a lie. You're right the convo is not going anywhere similarly to your capacity to understand that politicians don't care.

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » May 15th, 2021, 12:59 pm

ok ZR 3.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » May 15th, 2021, 1:02 pm

elec2020 wrote:
Wraith King wrote:
Habit7 wrote:

cause apparently when the airport and the ferry does their count on the number of passengers they had they count individuals who went back and forth as 1 and not 2.

Cousin, you need to work on your communication. You may know what you're trying to say but you have to be able to express it in a proper and easily understandable manner.

In your opinion, did Rohan deliberately deceive the public or not?

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » May 15th, 2021, 1:06 pm

elec2020 wrote:ok ZR 3.

Being snide is above your intellectual capacity. Don't embarrass yourself. I'm not trying to mess you up, I really don't like it when someone makes a fool of themself.

Fellow members on the forum probably didn't point it out to you. Don't let people gas you up to make a fool of yourself as they probably laughing at you.

ScHoolboySoloQ
Trinituner Peong

Postby ScHoolboySoloQ » May 15th, 2021, 1:07 pm

elec2020 wrote:
sMASH wrote:

Last time I went Tobago it was just for the day, went early in the morning and came back in the evening. So it's possible that 50,000 travelled back and forth, many of those people just went for the day, some stayed at hotels and some stayed by family.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”