Forums

Matthew called suicide hotline: No one answered. He killed himself

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

st7
punchin NOS

Re: Matthew called suicide hotline: No one answered. He killed himself

Postby st7 » December 7th, 2021, 8:30 am

aaron no one was against you. we just breaking your balls. we dont know u personally to have that effect on you. in other words, we dont matter.

why are you feeling the way you are feeling? you can talk about it here if you'd like

nismotrinidappa
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby nismotrinidappa » December 7th, 2021, 8:54 am

Dont take on them fellas ... that is the life on tuner. Sounds like pandemic fatigue getting to you. Find something to enjoy.
Last lockdown I learnt to install music and had fun digging up in my car. Right now I trying to restore a old van but mechanic taking long to give me back. My fun is going scrap yard and scrap car like a treasure hunt.
I also downloaded a running app and going to buy a new running shoe. Find a new hobby or restart an old one..download some puzzle apps keep your brain occupied. Hope you feel better

aaron17
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby aaron17 » December 7th, 2021, 9:01 am

st7 wrote:aaron no one was against you. we just breaking your balls. we dont know u personally to have that effect on you. in other words, we dont matter.

why are you feeling the way you are feeling? you can talk about it here if you'd like

I give credit where credit is due......bamfo_dennis is helping me out .

This is jus a rehash
".....everything just building up. Especially this pandemic..depression, mental disorders, socialization ." I am the quietest person ever. No socialization..idk if thats good or bad. Introvert....I am comfy alone or maybe I am accustomed being like that. And maybe that affecting me negatively in the longrun. Been bullied in my childhood..even by teachers. Wished I had friends...I am a big man now..even though I don't feel that way. The past still haunts me to this day. I have no socialization skills I guess. Maybe I have hearing problems from too loud music. I talk soft and when ppl cant hear.... I have to talk loud and I always feel angry. angry = loud. So its a combination of everything. School work was a pain too.. imagine school stress I had. Who ever had lessons after class? I started from form 3 class ... Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday,Sunday? And these are different places to travel to. Peer pressure not easy. Parents pushed me hard. I had suicidal thoughts then. My eyes were bad..couldnt see on the board. couldnt afford glasses then. Feels like life is a failure.
What helps me most ..music ,graphic designing, video games filled the void but grew outa that. I dont fight .. I flight. I sure many other things I missing out.

aaron17

Postby aaron17 » December 7th, 2021, 9:14 am

ppl say u have to learn to forget...easily said than done.

nismotrinidappa
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby nismotrinidappa » December 7th, 2021, 9:21 am

Well big up bamfu for that. Continue with your music and graphics. And what wrong with you? You never too old for games. I still have ps2 but things evolved now to ps5 and games apps on phones and vr headsets etc. If you like games playing then do so. You have to do you and find your spot or space that you can cool off and relax. It sounds like you can seek some professional help to assist you with dealing with past issues blocking you from moving forward. I had some things that was affecting me i wasnt aware of but I got it sorted out in a spiritual manner and not any obeah man lol. PM me if you want more info

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » December 7th, 2021, 9:26 am

aaron17 wrote:
st7 wrote:aaron no one was against you. we just breaking your balls. we dont know u personally to have that effect on you. in other words, we dont matter.

This is jus a rehash
".....everything just building up. Especially this pandemic..depression, mental disorders, socialization ." I am the quietest person ever. No socialization..idk if thats good or bad. Introvert....I am comfy alone or maybe I am accustomed being like that. And maybe that affecting me negatively in the longrun. Been bullied in my childhood..even by teachers. Wished I had friends...I am a big man now..even though I don't feel that way. The past still haunts me to this day. I have no socialization skills I guess. Maybe I have hearing problems from too loud music. I talk soft and when ppl cant hear.... I have to talk loud and I always feel angry. angry = loud. So its a combination of everything. School work was a pain too.. imagine school stress I had. Who ever had lessons after class? I started from form 3 class ... Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday,Sunday? And these are different places to travel to. Peer pressure not easy. Parents pushed me hard. I had suicidal thoughts then. My eyes were bad..couldnt see on the board. couldnt afford glasses then. Feels like life is a failure.
What helps me most ..music ,graphic designing, video games filled the void but grew outa that. I dont fight .. I flight. I sure many other things I missing out.
Sounds a lot like my younger self.Where listening to music fell off, I started making my own.It is where my bottled up feelings find an outlet.Suicide always flirts with you.Is just to put that b1tch in her place.I also have a seasonal condition where lack of sunlight gets me depressed.Yeah I am a weirdo.
I own my weirdness and all of my other traits that other people may or may not like.Own your intravertedness and your other qualities if it makes you comfortable.Anybody has issues with you being yourself is their problem.From your previous posts in the Covid thread, seems your family and gf bully you.I not saying to confront them or anything, just claim yourself.Nobody in this life has any power over you unless you let them
Suicide not worth it, unless you are a child molester.

matr1x

Postby matr1x » December 7th, 2021, 10:03 am

Alot of ppl who got replaced by venes went into severe depression, but arseholes like MaxPower like to rub people face in it.

Suicide is a short trip for ppl who fall into hard times

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » December 7th, 2021, 10:21 am

aaron17 wrote:

This is jus a rehash

hoss... daz de rel ting u doing there! creativity is a good way to pass the time. maybe you can try doing web comics, my guess is that you enjoy dark humor... make the darkiest humour there is and share it here - i iz a man who love the dark stuff lol

but yeah boy - daz rel days for lessons. and most things hard to grow out of - it's ingrained in you and society thinks men should not feel. but your depression is valid, the way you feel is valid. if some gyal tell u otherwise, them is just what wrong with society. they grow up thinking a certain way and probably figure they dont need to change (most women stubborn that way anyway)

how old are you now? do you have anymore things you're interested in? i found that watching sitcoms helps with feeling better. take in some shows you never finished back then... malcolm in the middle is good! everybody hates chris too. i mean i could write down a list but watching sitcoms may help.

zorced
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby zorced » December 7th, 2021, 10:43 am

Aaron if you need again try one of the online/international hotlines/chats; there are quite a few.

Things tough out there boy.
People, especially young men, seem to be sitting ducks without a role model/mentor.

aaron17

Postby aaron17 » December 7th, 2021, 10:54 am

I was asking for chats initially

agent007
punchin NOS

Postby agent007 » December 7th, 2021, 10:56 am

Not sure if this is just a joke or you all trolling but if Aaron truly has a problem, message me privately.

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » December 7th, 2021, 11:19 am

nah he not trolling. he has mentioned something like this before. even trolls have these issues. that's why i told hover to seek help because it was recognizable the kinda person he was, and he needed help.

aaron17

Postby aaron17 » December 7th, 2021, 11:37 am

st7 wrote:
aaron17 wrote:

This is jus a rehash

hoss... daz de rel ting u doing there! creativity is a good way to pass the time. maybe you can try doing web comics, my guess is that you enjoy dark humor... make the darkiest humour there is and share it here - i iz a man who love the dark stuff lol

but yeah boy - daz rel days for lessons. and most things hard to grow out of - it's ingrained in you and society thinks men should not feel. but your depression is valid, the way you feel is valid. if some gyal tell u otherwise, them is just what wrong with society. they grow up thinking a certain way and probably figure they dont need to change (most women stubborn that way anyway)

how old are you now? do you have anymore things you're interested in? i found that watching sitcoms helps with feeling better. take in some shows you never finished back then... malcolm in the middle is good! everybody hates chris too. i mean i could write down a list but watching sitcoms may help.

saw back entire Seinfeld a week ago...
'I learned nothing' lol

KM_2NR
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby KM_2NR » December 7th, 2021, 11:49 am

Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem , there are other options out there. Be strong

Sundar
Riding on 17's

Postby Sundar » December 7th, 2021, 11:58 am

aaron17 wrote:Anyone knows any suicide chat apart from hotline? Feelin off since yesterday from a certain chat and feels like everybody in this world against me. Thanks.

What's up dude? Treat yourself to some car mods.

mero

Postby mero » December 7th, 2021, 12:01 pm

Separate Mens' Mental health thread needed.

Mods activate nah

Sundar
Riding on 17's

Postby Sundar » December 7th, 2021, 12:09 pm

aaron17 wrote:ppl say u have to learn to forget...easily said than done.

So far you're looking at the negative things that are past, and that is what it is the past. learn from whatever and try to build from there. Focus on the positive stuff regardless of how insignificant. Try to do all the things you wanted, must have something you always wanted.

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » December 7th, 2021, 12:53 pm

Switzerland now has a "suicide capsule" that you can legally 3d print and use.

Dont know what this world is coming to

https://indianexpress.com/article/world ... d-7660672/

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » December 7th, 2021, 1:00 pm

aaron17

Postby aaron17 » December 7th, 2021, 1:03 pm

hmmmm

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » December 7th, 2021, 1:17 pm

try and go outside and do something to get your mind elsewhere instead of dwelling on whatever is the issue

ie exercise or something

i have been in dark places before and going to ride my bike has never failed me

agent007
punchin NOS

Postby agent007 » December 7th, 2021, 1:25 pm

Right now I myself have some challenges to deal with. I already made up my mind that some people will not be in my life again come 1/1/22. Envious people and people with wajang mentality I don't have the time for anymore. I love to wash car and be in my garden and that usually brings me at peace.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » December 7th, 2021, 1:29 pm

when you can let go of those burdensome ppl you will realize you thinking way above those ppl

agent007 wrote:Right now I myself have some challenges to deal with. I already made up my mind that some people will not be in my life again come 1/1/22. Envious people and people with wajang mentality I don't have the time for anymore. I love to wash car and be in my garden and that usually brings me at peace.

aaron17

Postby aaron17 » December 7th, 2021, 1:29 pm

I used to like washing car but these days everyday rain falling..it feels like a chore now...and i does feel rel tired.

agent007
punchin NOS

Postby agent007 » December 7th, 2021, 1:30 pm

True...and let me tell you. I have no issue with strangers, colleagues, friends and neighbors etc. I'm talking about some in your inner circle. Not every skin teeth is a genuine smile.

aaron17

Postby aaron17 » December 7th, 2021, 1:30 pm

I was thinking ..a simple life has less stress (my opinion)

widdyphuck
18 pounds of Boost

Postby widdyphuck » December 7th, 2021, 1:35 pm

aaron17 wrote:I was thinking ..a simple life has less stress (my opinion)
Bro widdy frig going on with you .
People dying from COVID-19 without getting to see their families again and you wanna suicide yourself..
Toughen up..

agent007
punchin NOS

Postby agent007 » December 7th, 2021, 1:37 pm

Indeed. Just be careful of who knows your business. Who you talk to and who you allow to touch you physically (like a hug, shake hand or even a kiss etc)..it have some people out there they toting some serious evil baggage that can cause trouble in your life if you don't have God's protection or hand in your life. There's bacchanal people, the haters, the silent envious crowd and mostly it comes within your relatives/family. I letting go a lot come 31/12/21 at 11:59pm cause right now I'm sticking with more positive elements. Listen more and talk less kinda approach and move incognito lol.

aaron17

Postby aaron17 » December 7th, 2021, 1:42 pm

wtf wrote:
People dying from COVID-19 without getting to see their families again and you wanna suicide yourself..
Toughen up..

bro...

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » December 7th, 2021, 2:22 pm

wtf wrote:
Toughen up..

uncalled for. dont stigmatize that mental health is not important in males.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”