TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Phillip Edward Alexander Bows out of active Politics again (2023) Now with added Bow In 2024

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Re: Phillip Edward Alexander calling out the big shots

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » May 12th, 2020, 10:10 am

Immoral is not necessarily illegal.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » May 12th, 2020, 10:35 am

#sarcasm bro

we were taught that in school

paid_influencer
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby paid_influencer » May 13th, 2020, 8:06 pm

and we are LIVE.

PEA with Dr. Bishnu Ragoonath, Head of the Political Science department of UWI

https://www.facebook.com/peptrinbago/vi ... 6850278439

mero

Postby mero » June 8th, 2020, 4:18 pm

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » June 8th, 2020, 9:47 pm

popcorn time

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » June 8th, 2020, 9:50 pm

FB_IMG_1591663066496.jpeg

Forever a plebward.

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » June 8th, 2020, 10:31 pm

He desperately wants a slice of that pie in the Treasury.

paid_influencer

Postby paid_influencer » June 8th, 2020, 11:09 pm

New post from PEA.

It might be easy for some to dismiss as a stunt or bandwagionism those who don't understand how difficult black lives are, even in this black ruled country.

For every problem that exists, blacks have it worse.

Imagine being black and KNOWINg who the ropes on the outside of the Carnival bands are for, or who they pictured in their minds when they were putting up the gates on their gated community.

Imagine being black and like everyone else putting on your best and going for a job interview you know you're qualified for but something always snatches it away and you have to settle for that KFC packing job to play the bills.

Imagine going to the bank to get the loan and not knowing the bank manager or loans officer and having to rely on your good idea and passion, knowing that it doesn't work that way if you're black.

Being black in a roadblock is different to being any other race.

We blame blacks for the high levels of crime, but we do not see the exclusion at the prestige school gates on the magic list that disproportionately excludes people from the hungry communities.

We blame them for living in hotspots without knowing why the spot might be hot and not caring enough to find out what would cool it, so we abandon them to their fates and blame them for it.

We live in a country where i say repeatedly that a black party runs the country, but that party is black only when it's time to fool black voters.

Up at the top where the real food shares, there are no blacks or maybe one token like Hinds. The best Ministries are not run by blacks, so what's the message?

A white Minister of Finance, a Chinese Minister of National Security, a whatever the hell Faris is as Attorney General, an East Indian Minister of Energy, an East Indian Minister of Works, an East Indian Minister of Health, so what's the message to blacks below, that blacks aren't good enough even for the black party?

I have heard people say blacks do not like to work, yet i know the largest percentage of all labour in this country that matters are done by blacks. The labour that makes the profits in all the businesses are usually done by blacks. They make up the lion's share of labour and consumers in the country, yet are relegated to the bottom rung of society.

Every other race will tell you their struggles to make it but conveniently leave out their short cuts and hand ups yet will shine the brightest of lights on any help that blacks get.

No, it's easy to dismiss as a stunt if you're NOT black to know the pent up tension of just being black in a country where nothing works, it works even less for them.

WE are getting to a place where, if reason and common sense does not prevail and a sensible hand on the wheel of state the centre will not hold.

Blacks have every right now that they are standing up to stand up, and every right to be seen and be heard.

If you are uncomfortable look away, but do not minimise their pain.

This has been a long time brewing. Black lives ABSOLUTELY matter. And it is time the gates were opened and the a place at the national table set for them.

- Phillip Edward Alexander

https://www.facebook.com/peptrinbago/po ... 4033871336

Lewwe be real. As a leader, he is better than Kamla or Rowley.

He wrong as hell on the SEA though. In the US they revolting against the Zoned education system as unfair and discriminatory. PEA and co. want to make everything zoned.

Soul Collector
12 pounds of Boost

Postby Soul Collector » June 8th, 2020, 11:36 pm

paid_influencer wrote:Lewwe be real. As a leader, he is better than Kamla or Rowley.

What shiit you on there? You really hada be getting paid to say nonsense like that yes lmao. Sadness.

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » June 9th, 2020, 12:39 am

Madness,lol..

Anyone taking that guy seriously cant be taken seriously themselves..

Soul Collector wrote:
paid_influencer wrote:Lewwe be real. As a leader, he is better than Kamla or Rowley.

What shiit you on there? You really hada be getting paid to say nonsense like that yes lmao. Sadness.

j.o.e

Postby j.o.e » June 9th, 2020, 6:52 am

I would take KPB or Rowley over PEA any day .... PEA is just a bandwagonist he has no spine and no credibility

Nexus
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Nexus » June 9th, 2020, 6:55 am

I being genuine, I am not African, but are those points he listed in the first few paragraphs a reality for most in TT?

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » June 9th, 2020, 6:56 am

PEA struggling so bad it’s damn funny.

D Diesel Report
Trinituner Peong

Postby D Diesel Report » June 9th, 2020, 10:30 am

The EBC go tank PEP fuh dey $205,000 contribution to de coffers. :drinking: :drinking:

All go lose dey deposit. :fist:

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » June 9th, 2020, 10:54 am

Nexus wrote:I being genuine, I am not African, but are those points he listed in the first few paragraphs a reality for most in TT?

A lot of blacks find this quite patronizing and insulting.

Roadblocks different for black people? In Trinidad? Gimme a break. Gated communities meant to keep out outsiders not black people FFS.

Bank loans and job applications? Where the a$$ is her living where he thinks it's different for other races? hell even the middle class trini white don't have the advantage you'd think here.

And who is 'we' turning a blind eye to hotspot crime areas? It is black governments who have ignored them more than anyone.

Kewell35
Riding on 16's

Postby Kewell35 » June 9th, 2020, 1:02 pm

A white Minister of Finance, a Chinese Minister of National Security, a whatever the hell Faris is as Attorney General, an East Indian Minister of Energy, an East Indian Minister of Works, an East Indian Minister of Health, so what's the message to blacks below, that blacks aren't good enough even for the black party?

Does this dummy know that the current PM and President is black? or that the majority of ministers are black? What kind of stupid point is this.

This man is just a troll. People need to stop taking him seriously.

thelem-again
Sweet on this forum

Postby thelem-again » June 9th, 2020, 1:28 pm

This has got to be the most utter level of garbage I have read in a while.

But let me throw in my two cents.

paid_influencer wrote:New post from PEA.

It might be easy for some to dismiss as a stunt or bandwagionism those who don't understand how difficult black lives are, even in this black ruled country.

For every problem that exists, blacks have it worse. Every Problem?? OK

Imagine being black and KNOWINg who the ropes on the outside of the Carnival bands are for, or who they pictured in their minds when they were putting up the gates on their gated community. Ok. Ropes are meant to protect and keep the masqueraders along the route and the gates in Gated Communities are meant to keep outsiders and non-residents out, all in an attempt to provide additional security and privacy.

Imagine being black and like everyone else putting on your best and going for a job interview you know you're qualified for but something always snatches it away and you have to settle for that KFC packing job to play the bills. There are numerous factors that can "snatch" a job opportunity away from you if you are qualified, such as lack of experience, being over-qualified or nepotism.

Imagine going to the bank to get the loan and not knowing the bank manager or loans officer and having to rely on your good idea and passion, knowing that it doesn't work that way if you're black. Last I check , there are a number of factors that determine your suitability for a loan such as current assets, liabilities, savings, capability to repay. Never knew loans were denied based on race/being black.

Being black in a roadblock is different to being any other race.Is that why i've never heard or witnessed a roadblock in Tobago?? Classism would've made a better argument for discrimination when it comes to being in a roadblock.

We blame blacks for the high levels of crime, but we do not see the exclusion at the prestige school gates on the magic list that disproportionately excludes people from the hungry communities. *sigh. We don't blame blacks for crime. It is statistically correct GLOBALLY. However, this is unrelated to the composition of prestige school. Just like Ivory League schools, Prestige schools have an academic criteria that is required to be achieved.

We blame them for living in hotspots without knowing why the spot might be hot and not caring enough to find out what would cool it, so we abandon them to their fates and blame them for it. Hotspot areas are indicative to areas of higher than normal crime and gang-activities. Trust me. The TTPS and Citizenry knows why the areas are hot. However, this is a socio-factor that should be addressed by governments. Not "We". Thats what an elected government is for. To institute acceptable and appropriate social, economic and strategic programmes in those hotspots

We live in a country where i say repeatedly that a black party runs the country, but that party is black only when it's time to fool black voters. Agreed somewhat.

Up at the top where the real food shares, there are no blacks or maybe one token like Hinds. The best Ministries are not run by blacks, so what's the message? What is a determining factor in being a "best Ministry"? Ease of corruption? Control of money? Control of resources. Number of employees? I need answers.

A white Minister of Finance, a Chinese Minister of National Security, a whatever the hell Faris is as Attorney General, an East Indian Minister of Energy, an East Indian Minister of Works, an East Indian Minister of Health, so what's the message to blacks below, that blacks aren't good enough even for the black party? I'd say that the message is that education and nepotism is critical for political achievements.

I have heard people say blacks do not like to work, yet i know the largest percentage of all labour in this country that matters are done by blacks. The labour that makes the profits in all the businesses are usually done by blacks. They make up the lion's share of labour and consumers in the country, yet are relegated to the bottom rung of society. Baseless point given that East Indian make up 35.4% of the population and African descent make up 34.2%. So what percentage of those ethnic groups have tertiary level of education that alludes them from having to engage in labor intensive jobs?

Every other race will tell you their struggles to make it but conveniently leave out their short cuts and hand ups yet will shine the brightest of lights on any help that blacks get. I would say those short-cuts and hand ups are tied into the ancestors and heritage of other races. Blacks really didnt have much, nor did they have access to much after slavery ended.

No, it's easy to dismiss as a stunt if you're NOT black to know the pent up tension of just being black in a country where nothing works, it works even less for them. what??

WE are getting to a place where, if reason and common sense does not prevail and a sensible hand on the wheel of state the centre will not hold. ....getting??.lol..Listen, what people allow is what will continue

Blacks have every right now that they are standing up to stand up, and every right to be seen and be heard. What has stopped them from standing up before or at any time?

If you are uncomfortable look away, but do not minimise their pain. Fair enough, but do not inflate it unnecessarily as well. Blacks are NOT oppressed in Trinidad. The level of oppression that is being described is merely a mentality.

This has been a long time brewing. Black lives ABSOLUTELY matter. And it is time the gates were opened and the a place at the national table set for them. EmailGate, Prison Gate, Section 24 Gate, GATE gate, gated Communities....argh..so many gates.

Lewwe be real. As a leader, he is better than Kamla or Rowley. What's the basis of this comparison?? Better in what way?

He wrong as hell on the SEA though. In the US they revolting against the Zoned education system as unfair and discriminatory. PEA and co. want to make everything zoned.

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » June 9th, 2020, 1:35 pm

thelem-again wrote:This has got to be the most utter level of garbage I have read in a while.

But let me throw in my two cents.

paid_influencer wrote:New post from PEA.

For every problem that exists, blacks have it worse. Every Problem?? OK

Imagine being black and KNOWINg who the ropes on the outside of the Carnival bands are for, or who they pictured in their minds when they were putting up the gates on their gated community. Ok. Ropes are meant to protect and keep the masqueraders along the route and the gates in Gated Communities are meant to keep outsiders and non-residents out, all in an attempt to provide additional security and privacy.

Imagine being black and like everyone else putting on your best and going for a job interview you know you're qualified for but something always snatches it away and you have to settle for that KFC packing job to play the bills. There are numerous factors that can "snatch" a job opportunity away from you if you are qualified, such as lack of experience, being over-qualified or nepotism.

Imagine going to the bank to get the loan and not knowing the bank manager or loans officer and having to rely on your good idea and passion, knowing that it doesn't work that way if you're black. Last I check , there are a number of factors that determine your suitability for a loan such as current assets, liabilities, savings, capability to repay. Never knew loans were denied based on race/being black.

Being black in a roadblock is different to being any other race.Is that why i've never heard or witnessed a roadblock in Tobago?? Classism would've made a better argument for discrimination when it comes to being in a roadblock.

We blame blacks for the high levels of crime, but we do not see the exclusion at the prestige school gates on the magic list that disproportionately excludes people from the hungry communities. *sigh. We don't blame blacks for crime. It is statistically correct GLOBALLY. However, this is unrelated to the composition of prestige school. Just like Ivory League schools, Prestige schools have an academic criteria that is required to be achieved.

We blame them for living in hotspots without knowing why the spot might be hot and not caring enough to find out what would cool it, so we abandon them to their fates and blame them for it. Hotspot areas are indicative to areas of higher than normal crime and gang-activities. Trust me. The TTPS and Citizenry knows why the areas are hot. However, this is a socio-factor that should be addressed by governments. Not "We". Thats what an elected government is for. To institute acceptable and appropriate social, economic and strategic programmes in those hotspots

We live in a country where i say repeatedly that a black party runs the country, but that party is black only when it's time to fool black voters. Agreed somewhat.

Up at the top where the real food shares, there are no blacks or maybe one token like Hinds. The best Ministries are not run by blacks, so what's the message? What is a determining factor in being a "best Ministry"? Ease of corruption? Control of money? Control of resources. Number of employees? I need answers.

A white Minister of Finance, a Chinese Minister of National Security, a whatever the hell Faris is as Attorney General, an East Indian Minister of Energy, an East Indian Minister of Works, an East Indian Minister of Health, so what's the message to blacks below, that blacks aren't good enough even for the black party? I'd say that the message is that education and nepotism is critical for political achievements.

I have heard people say blacks do not like to work, yet i know the largest percentage of all labour in this country that matters are done by blacks. The labour that makes the profits in all the businesses are usually done by blacks. They make up the lion's share of labour and consumers in the country, yet are relegated to the bottom rung of society. Baseless point given that East Indian make up 35.4% of the population and African descent make up 34.2%. So what percentage of those ethnic groups have tertiary level of education that alludes them from having to engage in labor intensive jobs?

Every other race will tell you their struggles to make it but conveniently leave out their short cuts and hand ups yet will shine the brightest of lights on any help that blacks get. I would say those short-cuts and hand ups are tied into the ancestors and heritage of other races. Blacks really didnt have much, nor did they have access to much after slavery ended.

No, it's easy to dismiss as a stunt if you're NOT black to know the pent up tension of just being black in a country where nothing works, it works even less for them. what??

WE are getting to a place where, if reason and common sense does not prevail and a sensible hand on the wheel of state the centre will not hold. ....getting??.lol..Listen, what people allow is what will continue

Blacks have every right now that they are standing up to stand up, and every right to be seen and be heard. What has stopped them from standing up before or at any time?

If you are uncomfortable look away, but do not minimise their pain. Fair enough, but do not inflate it unnecessarily as well. Blacks are NOT oppressed in Trinidad. The level of oppression that is being described is merely a mentality.

This has been a long time brewing. Black lives ABSOLUTELY matter. And it is time the gates were opened and the a place at the national table set for them. EmailGate, Prison Gate, Section 24 Gate, GATE gate, gated Communities....argh..so many gates.

Lewwe be real. As a leader, he is better than Kamla or Rowley. What's the basis of this comparison?? Better in what way?

You had time to respond to that trash?
Man just want to jump on the BLM bandwagon because he seeing how gullible, um I mean passionate the local SJWs are and he likely sees that as an avenue to expand his fanbitches, errrr I mean fan base.

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » June 9th, 2020, 1:38 pm

PEA needs to stick to a POV. IIRC he was against the local BLM ppl a few days ago and now its seems he with them.
Confused I am.

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » June 17th, 2020, 10:55 am

20200617_104910.jpeg

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » June 17th, 2020, 11:13 am

If only the enforcement arms of this country could actually get enough evidence for convictions or not take inducements to not look the other way for white collar crimes PEA would not look like such a fool.

mero

Postby mero » June 17th, 2020, 11:27 am

RR not known by everyone to be in the Johnson n Johnsons?

Slartibartfast
punchin NOS

Postby Slartibartfast » June 17th, 2020, 4:32 pm

Listen, I support the BLM movement just as much as anyone else but anyone pushing that in T&T is either a bandwagonist or trying to distract you from something else. Anyone else notice Amazon is publicly pro BLM now? You think this means the black people working for them no longer need to pee in bottles to keep up with quotas now?

Our issues are social and classist, not racist. Once you have money and connections you guaranteed to "get tru" regardless of race. Black, white, indian, chinee, guyanese, everybody tiefing, but, black, white, indian, chinee, guyanese, everybody suffering just the same for the most part. Of course no two experiences are exactly alike so you may experience some discrepancies based on skin colour but the major problems (crime, unemployment, lack of social mobility, poor public services) don't discriminate.

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » June 17th, 2020, 6:38 pm

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » June 19th, 2020, 10:56 am

Yet another defamation case. This man seems like a leader? The only think he could be a leader of is in the "Ministry of Ole Talk in the Rum Shop."

Cancer patient takes legal action against PEP leader
For the second time a week, the political leader of the Progressive Empowerment Party (PEP) Phillip Edward Alexander is facing a lawsuit for defamation of character.

Cancer patient and Quantity Surveyor Krissa Bissoon, to whom the government granted an exemption to re-enter the country from The Bahamas, is seeking exemplary and aggravated damages, legal costs and an unqualified apology from Alexander for alleged defamatory statements made against her.

Days ago, businessman Ricky Raghunanan, through his attorneys Criston J Williams and Kashif Gibson, also issued a pre-action protocol letter to Alexander.

In relation to Bissoon, attorney Shelley-Ann Crawford wrote that on May 17, Alexander published a post on his Facebook page with the heading, “LIES AND MORE LIES”.

According to Crawford, the post imputed that Bissoon did not have cancer, did not require urgent medical attention and intentionally misled the public during an interview with Guardian Media on April 28 and 30. She said Alexander’s words inferred that Bissoon was dishonest to National Security Minister Stuart Young by feigning her illness in her application for an exemption and deserves to be condemned and ridiculed by right-thinking members of the public.

“The said words reproduced hereinabove, and the insinuation implicit therein was demonstrably untrue, false, deliberately malicious and highly defamatory, which lowered my client in the estimation of right-thinking members of society and of her peers. My client is a dedicated professional working in a very noble and prestigious field of work and the said publication has brought my client’s good name into disrepute, and has sullied her reputation, both in her private and professional life.”

Crawford said Alexander published the post on a platform that accommodates local and international circulation.

She said that in one of Alexander’s profiles, the post generated 104 likes, 12 comments and 49 shares within one minute of publishing. 

“In addition, you generally have a large following on Facebook with approximately 44,617 followers, therefore, the post can be copied, shared and circulated by electronic means, reaching a wide local, regional and international audience.

“My client was horrified at sight of your publication and was deeply hurt and traumatised by the allegation that she was not a cancer patient, especially since she is at this time battling cancer.”

Alexander has 14 days to respond after receiving the letter. If he does not, the proposed claimant will institute High Court action.
http://www.guardian.co.tt/news/cancer-p ... 3617c9d9b3

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » June 20th, 2020, 10:27 pm

PEA is like the antagonist in a black mirror episode.
He feeds off this kinda publicity and probably thinks it makes him relevant, somehow.

In some kind of symbiotic twist, the same applies to his blind followers who think he is the modern day halfsyrian jesus.

No attention, no relevance. They'll fade into the sunset eventually, like all good rumshop bullshitters.

paid_influencer

Postby paid_influencer » June 20th, 2020, 10:40 pm

maj. tom wrote:Yet another defamation case. This man seems like a leader? The only think he could be a leader of is in the "Ministry of Ole Talk in the Rum Shop."

This in a country where the Prime Minister read email-gate under Parliamentary privilege.

speedmelter
18 pounds of Boost

Phillip Edward Alexander calling out the big shots

Postby speedmelter » June 21st, 2020, 7:15 am

PEA reminds me of the potheads who have the best solutions to problems but no logistical or economical consideration to their solution.

After watching that conversation he had with COP woman it’s quite obvious he is nothing more than a street activist. His brain can’t get past that point.

Maybe he will make a very good village councilor or protest/ event coordinator. On a second thought he did fail at the Y2K expo event so scratch that one off.

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » March 23rd, 2021, 5:15 pm

MEDIA RELEASE
March 23rd, 2021.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
STATEMENT BY MR. BRIAN MANNING, M.P. MINISTER IN THE MINISTRY OF FINANCE
On the 2nd February, 2021, Mr. Phillip Edward Alexander made a Facebook live video post entitled ‘A Time For Mourning’ wherein he made a statement suggesting that Mr. Brian Manning, Member of Parliament for San Fernando East and Minister in the Ministry of Finance is a chronic gambler.
Consequently, Mr. Alexander was served with a Pre-Action Protocol Letter by Mr. Manning’s Attorney Mr. Rondell Donawa who instructs Mr. Michael Quamina as Counsel for Defamation of Character.
Mr. Manning categorically denies visiting and/or entering and/or gambling in a casino in his lifetime. Mr. Alexander’s statements were erroneous, malicious and intended to injure the reputation of Mr. Manning as an upstanding Government official and finance professional.
In an effort to avoid long and costly litigation proceedings in the High Court, Mr. Manning, through his Attorneys offered a sensible alternative in settling the matter by -
1) Mr. Alexander offering an unqualified public apology and retraction of the allegations made by broadcasting in the same medium (social media platforms) as the original post was made.
2) Removal of the offending post on all social media platforms.
3) An undertaking in writing not to repeat the defamatory statements or any similar statements
towards Mr. Manning
4) Payment of costs to be agreed.
Through extensive negotiations between parties and their legal representatives, Mr. Alexander posted a public apology and undertaking on his Facebook page on the 22nd March, 2021 and has since removed the original post. Further, Mr. Alexander agreed to pay Mr. Manning’s legal costs.
It must be underscored that Mr. Manning supports the right of freedom of expression as enshrined in the Constitution of Trinidad and Tobago. However, said expression must be factual and with good merit. Mr. Manning understands that all public officials are subjected to scrutiny but will defend his name against malicious falsehoods that have been in the public domain.
Mr. Manning thanks his Attorneys for expeditiously bringing this matter to a close and will continue to represent his constituents and the people of Trinidad and Tobago without fear or favour, malice or ill will.
- End -

Attachments
PEA.png
PEA1.png

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » March 23rd, 2021, 5:33 pm

LOL. It have more to come.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”