TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Phillip Edward Alexander Bows out of active Politics again (2023) Now with added Bow In 2024

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Phillip Edward Alexander calling out the big shots

Postby hover11 » August 5th, 2022, 10:04 am

st7 wrote:so with your logic what you saying is that UNC are supporters of PNM?

ok ok ok
Are you really this stupid or are you just practicing for a competition?

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » August 5th, 2022, 10:07 am

hover11 wrote:

ok ok ok
He is the all time winner that doesn't know when to stop competing

Mmoney607
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Mmoney607 » August 5th, 2022, 10:14 am

timelapse wrote:
Mmoney607 wrote:
hover11 wrote:Phillip asking the real questions Screenshot_20220804-083806_Facebook.jpg

They buying the cars for it to sit in a showroom and look nice? It's people buying the cars from them so technically they not using the forex
You ever see Imbert vehicles on the road? What about the Maybach allyuh was thirsting over?The Porsche?Lord alone knows what else they bringing.But the rest of the country starving for US.

Imbert is international business man and involved in many things, he could have his own stock of us dollars

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » August 5th, 2022, 10:23 am

timelapse wrote:
hover11 wrote:

ok ok ok
Nobody talking about UNC he come with he pushy outta timing self and just include them....when UNC was in power I didn't have need to beg for forex or access the black market because it didnt have a black market to begin with. UNC actually let the country know who eating up the majority of forex which should have been PUBLIC knowledge from inception.

What has ROWLEY and the great PNM done since 2015 to NOW.....I waiting patiently to hear the answers

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » August 5th, 2022, 11:14 am

hover11 wrote:
timelapse wrote:
hover11 wrote:

ok ok ok
Nobody talking about UNC he come with he pushy outta timing self and just include them....when UNC was in power I didn't have need to beg for forex or access the black market because it didnt have a black market to begin with. UNC actually let the country know who eating up the majority of forex which should have been PUBLIC knowledge from inception.

What has ROWLEY and the great PNM done since 2015 to NOW.....I waiting patiently to hear the answers

ent unc buying vehicles same way pnm do it... but u calling people who say they would do that 'their supporters'.

you wait for answers, the same way we waiting for your answers to anything we ask you cause we ketch you on your sheit. anyway, when unc was in power, u wasnt a lil boy scrunting to pay for a house you claim u were given as a lil boy by unc? what you was trying to access forex for since you never travel? waiting patiently to hear the answers

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » August 5th, 2022, 11:56 am

st7 wrote:
hover11 wrote:
timelapse wrote:
hover11 wrote:

ok ok ok

ent unc buying vehicles same way pnm do it... but u calling people who say they would do that 'their supporters'.

you wait for answers, the same way we waiting for your answers to anything we ask you cause we ketch you on your sheit. anyway, when unc was in power, u wasnt a lil boy scrunting to pay for a house you claim u were given as a lil boy by unc? what you was trying to access forex for since you never travel? waiting patiently to hear the answers
I will leave you to bask in ignorance, but I will say this UNC was a different time alot of things increased for the benefit of citizens while under Rowley the only thing that has increased is cost of living. I never travel HA ....ok bro speak for yourself. It matters not it is my , just like any other citizen of this country RIGHT to access forex. Continue to be the misguided sheep that you are.

Mmoney607
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Mmoney607 » August 5th, 2022, 1:37 pm

hover11 wrote:
st7 wrote:
hover11 wrote:
timelapse wrote:
hover11 wrote:

ok ok ok

I will leave you to bask in ignorance, but I will say this UNC was a different time alot of things increased for the benefit of citizens while under Rowley the only thing that has increased is cost of living. I never travel HA ....ok bro speak for yourself. It matters not it is my , just like any other citizen of this country RIGHT to access forex. Continue to be the misguided sheep that you are.

When they said we have a right to access forex?

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » August 5th, 2022, 1:38 pm

hover11 wrote:
st7 wrote:
hover11 wrote:
timelapse wrote:
hover11 wrote:

ok ok ok

yawnnn tobago doh count.

anyway stop beating up and making generic assumptions. UNC still buying cars with the privilege, much like what other ppl say they would do the same thing - but that doh make them supporters of any party. you need to make sure when you say things that there is logic behind it. you does make too much emotional posts thats why everybody does bobolize yuh when yuh talking sheit

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » August 5th, 2022, 1:56 pm

Mmoney607 wrote:
hover11 wrote:
st7 wrote:
hover11 wrote:
timelapse wrote:
hover11 wrote:

ok ok ok

When they said we have a right to access forex?
The majority of forex came from oil and gas , those natural resources are not owned by any government but by the ppl so any remuneration (forex) received from such is for the people of the land

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » August 5th, 2022, 2:15 pm

which ppl own the natural resources?

i legit asking because you seem to 'know'. so if you can explain how natural resources are owned by the people (with legit sources cited), that would be nice.

if you dont, well it would be just you talking out yuh monkeypox again

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » August 5th, 2022, 7:12 pm

st7 wrote:which ppl own the natural resources?

i legit asking because you seem to 'know'. so if you can explain how natural resources are owned by the people (with legit sources cited), that would be nice.

You still under the impression that government officials miraculously find themselves in office?
Who put them there and why?

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » August 5th, 2022, 8:16 pm

timelapse wrote:

You still under the impression that government officials miraculously find themselves in office?

:drinking:

i trying to get the man to back up what he saying cause i want him to start a revolution for all the complain he complain.

matix
Shifting into 6th

Postby matix » August 5th, 2022, 8:32 pm

st7 wrote:
timelapse wrote:

:drinking:

i trying to get the man to back up what he saying cause i want him to start a revolution for all the complain he complain.

Is it fun provoking them?

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » August 5th, 2022, 9:06 pm

timelapse wrote:

You take the time to answer he, when he start acting retarded and asking dotish questions I does lock off

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » August 5th, 2022, 9:25 pm

hover11 wrote:
timelapse wrote:

You take the time to answer he, when he start acting retarded and asking dotish questions I does lock off

hovee all the questions are based on things you say -- so of course they dotish.
you cant even give answers because you dont even know what you talking about. you cant even provide sources because they're baseless just like you. everyone else here sees how much of a dumbass you are, how much you pretend to be something you are not. i used to feel sorry for you cause of how sad your life is that you need to be overcompensating, but you never sought out any psychological help. cyah help a pantyman who not willing to help himself so i doh feel sorry for your rass anymore.

keep licking people bottom online for some validation, that will fill the lack of the quality person you are.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » August 5th, 2022, 9:29 pm

i think those roads by wildflower park gonna be in the guinness book of records
must have 20 humps for a couple blocks or road
some 40ft apart

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » August 5th, 2022, 9:36 pm

st7 wrote:
hover11 wrote:
timelapse wrote:

hovee all the questions are based on things you say -- so of course they dotish.
you cant even give answers because you dont even know what you talking about. you cant even provide sources because they're baseless just like you. everyone else here sees how much of a dumbass you are, how much you pretend to be something you are not. i used to feel sorry for you cause of how sad your life is that you need to be overcompensating, but you never sought out any psychological help. cyah help a pantyman who not willing to help himself so i doh feel sorry for your rass anymore.

keep licking people bottom online for some validation, that will fill the lack of the quality person you are.
Thank you Dr. Phil :S

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » August 5th, 2022, 9:39 pm

hover11 wrote:
st7 wrote:
hover11 wrote:
timelapse wrote:

Thank you Dr. Phil :S

you're welcome hovee

paid_influencer
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby paid_influencer » August 8th, 2022, 5:02 pm

Movement working guys. Philip finally getting airtime on CNC3/Guardian media now. They trying to ignore us, but we getting support now from all sides now.

https://www.facebook.com/PEATRINBAGO/vi ... 175894424/

Remember fellas, it doesn't matter who is on our side. The important thing is we are on God's side.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » August 8th, 2022, 5:30 pm

Powers dat be, Jess wanted to shine him up for the local. Elections, cause they know we would not get enough people to go up for candidates.

But, at least he get air time..

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » August 8th, 2022, 6:05 pm

what gonna happen when he get criticizes on air again?

'boy haul allyuh mc. what kinda jackass ting going on. i gorn from here allyuh eh know hooz me'

*proceeds to go on fb live right after

cant wait

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » August 8th, 2022, 6:23 pm

Seems ppl rather a man who speaks to the nation as if we are his children and buffs them. PEA was right trinis are jackarses.

j.o.e
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby j.o.e » August 8th, 2022, 6:48 pm

hover11 wrote:Seems ppl rather a man who speaks to the nation as if we are his children and buffs them. PEA was right trinis are jackarses.

PEA don’t know how to talk to anybody and he have no power or authority. Just imagine what he’d be like with office.

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » August 8th, 2022, 7:13 pm

j.o.e wrote:
hover11 wrote:Seems ppl rather a man who speaks to the nation as if we are his children and buffs them. PEA was right trinis are jackarses.

PEA don’t know how to talk to anybody and he have no power or authority. Just imagine what he’d be like with office.

i guess hover like a man who so aggressive and dunno how to keep his cool *shrug

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » August 8th, 2022, 7:14 pm

hope they don’t ask him about his past transgressions and make him storm off the set

Redress10
12 pounds of Boost

Postby Redress10 » August 8th, 2022, 7:25 pm

paid_influencer wrote:Movement working guys. Philip finally getting airtime on CNC3/Guardian media now. They trying to ignore us, but we getting support now from all sides now.

https://www.facebook.com/PEATRINBAGO/vi ... 175894424/

Remember fellas, it doesn't matter who is on our side. The important thing is we are on God's side.

Very convenient for that media group to all of a sudden find room for PEA on the station after all these years of ignoring him.

Imagine on the eve of independence day finding him to share all the unpatriotic things possible.

Seems like the 1% getting ready to divide and misinform for the next general election etc

You all need to stop being played. This is public opinion manipulation at best.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » August 8th, 2022, 7:27 pm

st7 wrote:
j.o.e wrote:

i guess hover like a man who so aggressive and dunno how to keep his cool *shrug
Seems you like a man to buff you like you are a child and beat you when you ask too many questions .....seems thats how you get off.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » August 8th, 2022, 8:03 pm

I rather he get on like a wajang and fix the road and give reliable water supply.

I don't vote for people to hold my hands and whisper sweet nothings on my ear.

Mmoney607
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Mmoney607 » August 8th, 2022, 8:47 pm

The rum shop talk show on YouTube with him and Stephen reis does go down real good

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » August 8th, 2022, 8:49 pm

he is doing a stellar job as is

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”