TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

"Missing" woman tells of abduction, assault, and parang???

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

"Missing" woman tells of abduction, assault, and parang???

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » December 14th, 2016, 12:59 am

Published on Dec 13, 2016, 1:12 pm AST
By Carolyn Kissoon

Heather Barriteau who was reported missing by her husband last Friday has returned home, telling a story of being abducted, brutally assaulted and dropped off at a parang in Marabella on Sunday night.

The day she went missing Barriteau, 35, told her husband that she was going to San Fernando to purchase some items.

Her husband, Devon Paul, launched a desperate search for his wife who had never left home before. He found out that someone resembling her was seen drinking at a bar in San Fernando with a man.

Paul was convinced that the man had taken his wife against her will and filed a report at the La Brea and San Fernando police stations.

On Monday evening, while searching for his wife in San Fernando, Paul received a call from the police that his wife was at the San Fernando General Hospital.

When he arrived, Paul said, he was told an incredible story of how his wife escaped death.

Paul said, “She was at the bar with a friend. And after leaving the bar she stopped a taxi going Point Fortin. But the driver changed the route and picked up two other men. She was taken to an abandoned house in Marabella.”

Paul said his wife was kept prisoner in a house by the men who forced her to sleep on the floor.

He said Barriteau tried to escape but the doors were padlocked.

“And on Sunday night they took her out of the house and dropped her off at another location in Marabella. One of the men were trying to pull her back in the car but a man was passing and he rescued her,” Paul was told.

Barriteau was then taken to the Carat Shed in Marabella where scores of people were attending a parang.

The Marabella police station is located metres away from the venue.

Paul said, “The man told her to sit and relax. She just wanted to forget about the ordeal so she remained there for a while. Someone saw her and asked if she was the missing woman. But she just wanted to get to me. She asked for a phone call but no one helped her out. The man told her it was late and she could spend the night at his sister's house.”

Asked why Barriteau did not go to the Marabella police for help, Paul said it never crossed his wife's mind.

He said Barriteau was given money the following day. She took a taxi and went to the San Fernando General Hospital. “She is diabetic and went for some help there. The nurses recognised her and called the police. That was when they called me. She went to the station and gave a report but I don't think the police took her seriously. She was allowed to come home. She is depressed because people are saying she ran away from me and went to lime. But they don't know the ordeal she went through. It was horrible,” he said.

San Fernando police said Barriteau was interviewed by officers.

http://www.trinidadexpress.com/20161213/news/missing-woman-tells-of-abduction-assault-and-parang

thelem-again
Sweet on this forum

Re: "Missing" woman tells of abduction, assault, and parang???

Postby thelem-again » December 14th, 2016, 1:24 am

This....made my day.

Also the sarcasm used by the journalist writing this article in combination to the husband's comments and loop holes were hilarious to say in the least.

1. "She told him she was going to purchase some items in San Fernando." Yet still he said he launched a desperate search as she had never left home before.

2. Also. He claims she was assaulted. Ain't hear anything of the sort yet.

3. She was so sick, she went from
Marabella to San Fernando hospital first instead of the police station.

4. Whilst trying to pull her back into the car, a man was passing and rescued her....but she was then taken to the Carat Shed where he (I assume the rescuer) told her to sit and relax.

5. No one wanted to help her out with a phone call. She could spend the night at his Sisters house???

They should both be locked up. Her for wasting police time and him for being so Dotish. Lol

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » December 14th, 2016, 5:00 am

Oh gorrr oh gorrrrrr nun wrong with takin a lil bull on the side

cherrypopper
Riding on 18's

Postby cherrypopper » December 14th, 2016, 6:13 am

Drop she in a parang ....haha haha. .

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » December 14th, 2016, 6:30 am

One look at that woman tells me she was never assaulted! No man could watch her and get an erection.

coltspeed
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby coltspeed » December 14th, 2016, 7:24 am

aaaaahahahaha
i cant believe this does still happen...

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » December 14th, 2016, 7:26 am

I feel like I could get charged with wasting police time for reading that story.

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » December 14th, 2016, 7:26 am

Most BS story I ever heard. She'll be exposed soon.

cherrypopper
Riding on 18's

Postby cherrypopper » December 14th, 2016, 7:31 am

Maybe just maybe she slipped on a banana peel and landed mouth first on her abductor cocky..

It could happen.

HSA
Riding on 17's

Postby HSA » December 14th, 2016, 7:40 am

rspann wrote:One look at that woman tells me she was never assaulted! No man could watch her and get an erection.

you would be surprised............

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » December 14th, 2016, 7:45 am

If you listen to the song," When a man loves a woman ",you'll understand. Loving eyes see no wrong.

vtec-ghost
3NE 2NR for life

Postby vtec-ghost » December 14th, 2016, 7:54 am

Devon whe yuh woman gone? She gone parang!!

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » December 14th, 2016, 8:03 am

rspann wrote:Loving eyes see no wrong.

apparently they can't see she uglynoass either :lol:

Turbo
Chronic 2NR

Postby Turbo » December 14th, 2016, 8:06 am

what did I just read?

..................BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

A172
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Re: RE: Re: "Missing" woman tells of abduction, assault, and parang???

Postby A172 » December 14th, 2016, 8:41 am

rspann wrote:One look at that woman tells me she was never assaulted! No man could watch her and get an erection.

u nvr see some tuners' wives

matix
Shifting into 6th

Postby matix » December 14th, 2016, 8:56 am

Truly an amazing story

Slartibartfast
punchin NOS

Re:

Postby Slartibartfast » December 14th, 2016, 12:49 pm

matix wrote:Truly an amazing story

Everybody ignoring the obvious explanation though...

... CBH writing for express now.

dude2014
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby dude2014 » December 14th, 2016, 1:04 pm

Well hope the hospital had rape kit and they collect DNA.
Or was Carolyn too lazy to go to the hospital and dig a little deeper ..........

I agree it was an amazing story, that's why man should shut dey mouth an mine de horn chile ....
and besides that is the only one that does resemble you .........
The oman does tell you look at he nose, it just like yours

stev
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby stev » December 14th, 2016, 1:15 pm

Three days after La Brea vendor Heather Barriteau went missing, she was reunited with her husband Devon Paul on Monday.

But there were conflicting accounts yesterday as to why Barriteau went missing. Her husband said she was kidnapped and assaulted while police said the woman reported that she was never missing.

Speaking by telephone yesterday, Paul said police contacted him after Barriteau showed up at the San Fernando General Hospital with several injuries including bite marks on her chest.

Barriteau, 35, of Sobo Village, was last seem liming with a man at the Edge Bar along Mucurapo Street, San Fernando last Friday. She was expected to meet a female friend later that day before returning home. However, she did not go home that night and calls to her phone were unanswered.

Paul said after she left the bar, she stopped a silver Nissan Sunny B-14 along Mucurapo Street and asked to be taken to Point Fortin. She asked the driver to pick up her friend at another location.

However, the driver proceeded in the opposite direction where he picked up two other men before taking her to a wooden house in Marabella.

He said she was kept there for three days and the men robbed her of her mobile phone and cash. They eventually dropped her out in the town.

Paul said: “They told her come out car but one of them tried to hold her back. It was a fellah who was passing that saw and began to shout, ‘Aye, what allyuh doing the woman?’

“He pulled her away and took her by the Carat Shed, and put her to sit down. She was embarrased to let the fella know what happened.”

“She was not thinking straight and she just wanted to come home. Somebody text me that they saw her in Marabella by Carat Shed and it looked to people like she was liming.

Destiny JacksonSome people move differently when things happen to them. Some people would smile to make it look like everything alright. Everybody have a different way to express how things happen to them.

“When she reached by hospital, she told the nurse to call me but they said they would call the police instead. The police came and picked her up and took to the police station and took a report. I took her to the La Brea Police Station and she told them what happened” Paul said.

Contacted yesterday, police said Barriteau showed up at the San Fernando Police Station after she heard reports of her disappearance. The woman reported that she went to lime and was never missing.

Paul said he was happy for the safe return of his wife, but was concerned about her mental well being, saying that she is already struggling to deal with the assault while people were saying negative things about her disappearance.

“She is home here resting. Since she reached home, she only crying right through. She wants to forget what happened because they told her hush her mouth or they would kill her.

“Right now, how people putting it across on Facebook is they believe she lying and she leave me... I am just glad to know that she is back home alright and they did not kill her. It was hard on her.”

http://www.guardian.co.tt/news/2016-12- ... -her-chest

and it begins...

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » December 14th, 2016, 3:39 pm

Real story: she went by the next man for a few days for extra rough sex..talk done

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » December 14th, 2016, 4:05 pm

Woman's kidnap, parang story under scrutiny
...cops review CCTV footage

Devon Paul and his beloved wife Heather Barriteau who said she was abducted and assaulted, but escaped her attackers.

THE incredible story told by a missing woman of being abducted, assaulted, and taken to a parang lime from which she could not escape, is under investigation by police with the help of the parang promoter who has video evidence showing the woman at his party.

Heather Barriteau's tale is also being scrutinized by readers who have questioned why she could not make a run for it, after being taken by her “abductors” to the Carat Shed bar in Marabella, which is located within sight of the police station.

However, her distraught husband Devon Paul, is standing by his woman. He said that Barriteau, 35, was depressed by the public reaction to what was a traumatic experience.

He said on Wednesday: “She does not wish to speak to anybody. She just wants the comments to stop. She is very disturbed by that.”
Barriteau, who was reported missing by her husband last Friday, was found by police at the San Fernando General Hospital on Monday after she was recognized by nurses as the missing woman.

Carrat Shed bar located on main road Marabella. -Photo: DEXTER PHILIP

On the day she went missing, Barriteau, 35, told her husband, Devon Paul, she was going to San Fernando to purchase some items. When he could not find her later that day, Paul launched a search for his wife, who he said had never left home before. He found out someone resembling her was seen drinking at a bar in San Fernando with a man.

Paul was convinced the man had taken his wife against her will and filed a report at La Brea and San Fernando police stations.
On Monday evening, while searching for his wife in San Fernando, Paul received a call from the police, informing him his wife was at San Fernando General Hospital.

When he arrived, Paul said, he was told of how his wife escaped death.

FIVE HOURS AT PARANG
Campbelle, who own the Carat Shed in Marabella, where according to Barriteau's husband, she was dropped off on Sunday night by her abductors, says he has his own view on the case.

“Members of the San Fernando Criminal Investigation Division (CID) came to my establishment on Monday accompanied by her husband and asked to see the CCTV footage from the previous evening, so I complied. We looked at the footage for about one hour and it shows a woman Mr Paul identifies as his wife entering the establishment at 1.30 p.m. on Sunday. She occupies a seat in the outer court and is observed having drinks with a male companion.

Campbelle said that during her five-hour stay (footage shows her leaving at 6.28 p.m.) she left the Carat Shed, took a stroll along the Marabella Main Road to return about 20 minutes later and rejoined her male companion where they had more drinks. He added that when she left her male companion, who was engaged in a conversation with someone, followed about three minutes after.

“I haven't viewed all the footage to see if she returned during the night, but I cannot understand how her account leaves out the five hours she spent there during the afternoon. I also asked the police while viewing the footage if she look like someone who was abducted or under any sort of duress.

Campbelle said that Barriteau's account of what transpires as carried in the print media has raised three cause for concern.
“Firstly, the community of Marabella already has a stigma attached to it and this further tarnishes its name. My community needs to get out of the morass it's in and something like this doesn't help.

“Secondly, the reputation of the police in Marabella is being tarnished,” Campbelle said, adding that while he holds no brief for the police, because of their close proximity they are being unfairly dragged over the coals.

He said his third concern was the negative publicity his business place was attracting. “I've been in operation for 26 years and my business doesn't need this type of advertising. People are now saying that if anyone is reported missing the police should check Carat Shed.”
Campbelle questioned Barriteau's claim that no one at Carat Shed wanted to help her by giving her a phone. “That is not the way my patrons think or act,” he said.

He's calling on the police to collect the CCTV footage before it is deleted from the system.
http://www.trinidadexpress.com/20161214/news/womans-kidnap-parang-story-under-scrutiny

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Re:

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » December 14th, 2016, 4:16 pm

CCTV footage from Carat Shed

abbow
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby abbow » December 14th, 2016, 4:36 pm

gotta love trinituner yess

Duane you sending the husband this link????

thelem-again
Sweet on this forum

Postby thelem-again » December 14th, 2016, 4:37 pm

This was a nice piece of humor for the soul.

They will soon be forgotten by next week when the newest Trinidad scandal is released.

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » December 14th, 2016, 5:32 pm

#lifeinleggings

cherrypopper
Riding on 18's

Postby cherrypopper » December 14th, 2016, 5:38 pm

Wat dat man drink so to bull that mampee. ...

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » December 14th, 2016, 5:56 pm

Devon a rel panty man yes...and dotish bad....plumpy gone and winin up in the parang, bullin down a marathon, hit imps man Devon a shot, and now she relaxing home "distraught" and getting attention.....oh gosh baby yuh get bite up?? Have a cookie....woman livin the mf dream yes...

HSA
Riding on 17's

Re: RE: Re: "Missing" woman tells of abduction, assault, and parang???

Postby HSA » December 14th, 2016, 5:58 pm

cherrypopper wrote:Wat dat man drink so to bull that mampee. ...

Tusty man have no limits....boor have no face...only taste and smell....

Low fat foods doh taste as good as fatty foods.....

Plus food without smell doh have taste..

#talkingfromexperience

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » December 14th, 2016, 6:06 pm

Devon yuh should shame tuh call yuhself Rasta. In fact you let down every single Rastaman with yuh pantyman ways.

Captain Awesome
Sweet on this forum

Postby Captain Awesome » December 14th, 2016, 6:11 pm

De Dragon wrote:Devon yuh should shame tuh call yuhself Rasta. In fact you let down every single Rastaman with yuh pantyman ways.

This. Ah hang meh head in shame when ah see the man.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”