Forums

WTF pics and vids 3

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: WTF pics and vids 3

Postby maj. tom » May 22nd, 2022, 5:58 pm

Too bad his finger only got degloved alone and not completely removed. Zoo in Jamaica. The man was a "zoo attendant."
https://www.jamaicaobserver.com/latest-news/watch-visitors-stunned-after-zoo-attendants-finger-bitten-off-by-lion-at-jamaica-zoo/

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 22nd, 2022, 6:27 pm

maj. tom wrote:Too bad his finger only got degloved alone and not completely removed. Zoo in Jamaica. The man was a "zoo attendant."
https://www.jamaicaobserver.com/latest-news/watch-visitors-stunned-after-zoo-attendants-finger-bitten-off-by-lion-at-jamaica-zoo/
They should keep him as an exhibit...

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » May 23rd, 2022, 8:59 am

A horn is only a horn if yuh take it orn.

A case of attempted murder?

South Haven - Debe - Friday Night.

https://www.facebook.com/10004752086270 ... 304676564/

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » May 23rd, 2022, 9:39 am

maj. tom wrote:Too bad his finger only got degloved alone and not completely removed. Zoo in Jamaica. The man was a "zoo attendant."

stupid is as stupid does

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » May 23rd, 2022, 11:18 am

sMASH wrote:

Wait, iz blur dey blur de lion face dey? :lol: :lol: :lol:

rollingstock
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rollingstock » May 23rd, 2022, 11:59 am

That's to protect his identity from retaliation.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » May 23rd, 2022, 12:07 pm

The man who stick his right hand in the Lion's mouth became known as Lefty

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » May 23rd, 2022, 12:09 pm

De Dragon wrote:
sMASH wrote:

they blur the blood/gore

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » May 23rd, 2022, 12:12 pm

Phone Surgeon wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
sMASH wrote:

they blur the blood/gore

I know, but it's not like we don't know what's happening :lol:

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » May 23rd, 2022, 12:32 pm

A 3rd special for you.

Stupid is as stupid does or the power of the --------------

Somewhere in Trinidad or Tobago

https://www.facebook.com/watch?v=376800214405890

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 23rd, 2022, 7:26 pm

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » May 23rd, 2022, 7:47 pm

^ i cyah even do 1 at ah time :(

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » May 23rd, 2022, 8:13 pm

88sins wrote:
maj. tom wrote:The No Smoking sign at gas stations is really because persons who smoke are likely to flick a lighter which will create a spark or an open flame and that's what ignites the volatile fumes. Regardless, smoking is a very careless thing to do at a gas station because other materials other than gasoline can be ignited like in the trash bin. Are these signs enforceable by law in Trinidad?

Fortunately a lit cigarette is not hot enough and cannot ignite gasoline or its fumes. A lit cigarette will just go out if you dip it in a container of gasoline. It's a very popular "common sense" myth, but there are countless YouTube videos displaying this experiment. They even did it on Mythbusters.

Don't believe everything you see on TV pallie.
A lit cigarette can and will ignite gasoline vapors.

Fun fact, if you're fast enough, you can put out a cigarette by dipping it in liquid gasoline.

I am not just making a wild statement and pulling it out of my ass just because I saw something on TV. And neither am I suddenly advocating that smoking at gas stations is safe and ok because I said above that it is not. I am trying to explain that this is a well researched, reviewed and published topic through repeated scientific experiment that displaces the "common sense" myth that everyone thinks is true, but really isn't in the real world based on experiment and observations.

Experiments were conducted exposing lit cigarettes, both at idle and under draw, to gasoline vapors in various configurations including pools/pans of gasoline, gasoline on textile substrates (clothing), and sprays of gasoline.
The experiments conducted for this study consisted of 70 distinct tests involving a total of 723 cigarettes and over 4,500 instances of exposure of a lit cigarette to ignitable concentrations of gasoline vapor in air. There were no instances of the ignition of gasoline vapors from the exposure of those vapors to a lit tobacco cigarette during any of the experiments.

Marcus, H.A., Geiman, J.A. The Propensity of Lit Cigarettes to Ignite Gasoline Vapors. Fire Technol 50, 1391–1412 (2014). https://doi.org/10.1007/s10694-013-0380-3

Here is the full PDF of the paper that explains HOW and WHY this phenomenon occurs, or rather, does not occur.
https://docdro.id/lJOeQZ3

The short explanation is that standard gasoline (RON 87 and higher) available has additives that lead to very high octane ratings. Higher RON makes it harder for vapours to ignite prematurely inside a hot engine cylinder surface without a controlled spark . We all know about this on Trinituner and what is engine knocking. A lit cigarette, while considered as a hot surface, it does not have enough energy or surface area to ignite high octane gasoline vapors. A spark from a cigarette lighter does have this energy.

Another great myth is using cellphones at gas stations. There have literally never been a single instance in the entire world where this ever happened. It started with hoax chain forwarding emails in the late 1990s and suddenly it became true to everyone who had internet and received this chain mail. However, there are two published reports stating that this was false, yet the myth continues today as "common sense" and repeated by everyone.

The real danger at gas stations is static discharge, i.e., not grounding yourself on the car chassis or pump bracket before touching the pump or gas tank. Nobody should enter or exit the vehicle while filling because of static discharge danger of rubbing against a fabric seat. But NOBODY knows about this do they? There are no signs about static discharge at gas stations.

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » May 24th, 2022, 1:22 pm

5836a9c8-df98-4a75-85ed-17ab0d7fa488.jpg

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 24th, 2022, 1:41 pm

maj. tom wrote:
88sins wrote:
maj. tom wrote:The No Smoking sign at gas stations is really because persons who smoke are likely to flick a lighter which will create a spark or an open flame and that's what ignites the volatile fumes. Regardless, smoking is a very careless thing to do at a gas station because other materials other than gasoline can be ignited like in the trash bin. Are these signs enforceable by law in Trinidad?

Fortunately a lit cigarette is not hot enough and cannot ignite gasoline or its fumes. A lit cigarette will just go out if you dip it in a container of gasoline. It's a very popular "common sense" myth, but there are countless YouTube videos displaying this experiment. They even did it on Mythbusters.

Don't believe everything you see on TV pallie.
A lit cigarette can and will ignite gasoline vapors.

Fun fact, if you're fast enough, you can put out a cigarette by dipping it in liquid gasoline.

I am not just making a wild statement and pulling it out of my ass just because I saw something on TV. And neither am I suddenly advocating that smoking at gas stations is safe and ok because I said above that it is not. I am trying to explain that this is a well researched, reviewed and published topic through repeated scientific experiment that displaces the "common sense" myth that everyone thinks is true, but really isn't in the real world based on experiment and observations.

Experiments were conducted exposing lit cigarettes, both at idle and under draw, to gasoline vapors in various configurations including pools/pans of gasoline, gasoline on textile substrates (clothing), and sprays of gasoline.
The experiments conducted for this study consisted of 70 distinct tests involving a total of 723 cigarettes and over 4,500 instances of exposure of a lit cigarette to ignitable concentrations of gasoline vapor in air. There were no instances of the ignition of gasoline vapors from the exposure of those vapors to a lit tobacco cigarette during any of the experiments.

Marcus, H.A., Geiman, J.A. The Propensity of Lit Cigarettes to Ignite Gasoline Vapors. Fire Technol 50, 1391–1412 (2014). https://doi.org/10.1007/s10694-013-0380-3

Here is the full PDF of the paper that explains HOW and WHY this phenomenon occurs, or rather, does not occur.
https://docdro.id/lJOeQZ3

The short explanation is that standard gasoline (RON 87 and higher) available has additives that lead to very high octane ratings. Higher RON makes it harder for vapours to ignite prematurely inside a hot engine cylinder surface without a controlled spark . We all know about this on Trinituner and what is engine knocking. A lit cigarette, while considered as a hot surface, it does not have enough energy or surface area to ignite high octane gasoline vapors. A spark from a cigarette lighter does have this energy.

Another great myth is using cellphones at gas stations. There have literally never been a single instance in the entire world where this ever happened. It started with hoax chain forwarding emails in the late 1990s and suddenly it became true to everyone who had internet and received this chain mail. However, there are two published reports stating that this was false, yet the myth continues today as "common sense" and repeated by everyone.

The real danger at gas stations is static discharge, i.e., not grounding yourself on the car chassis or pump bracket before touching the pump or gas tank. Nobody should enter or exit the vehicle while filling because of static discharge danger of rubbing against a fabric seat. But NOBODY knows about this do they? There are no signs about static discharge at gas stations.

this does sound reasonable. but, if the air around a cigarette gets saturated enough with the fuel particles and able to reach the smouldering surfaces, it should ignite.

a good test would be to light a cigarette, place it on the ground, then open a fuel can a small but safe distance away, and spill a bit on the ground, hoping that some of the natural vapours reach the cigarette.

i know, i threw a chubby bottle of gasoline in a pile of grass, then pelt a match and it rock the house 30 ft away. plenty vapors as it had more surface area to vapourize

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » May 24th, 2022, 5:16 pm

But that was an open flame with a match, not a lit cigarette.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » May 25th, 2022, 10:08 pm

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » May 26th, 2022, 3:49 pm

Speechless:

agent007
punchin NOS

Postby agent007 » May 26th, 2022, 6:35 pm

Not trinidad but funny
Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:
5836a9c8-df98-4a75-85ed-17ab0d7fa488.jpg

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » May 26th, 2022, 6:37 pm

I feel he just snapping and cracking his own fingers in a magic trick kind of way. There is no synovial fluid joints in the cartilage of the pinna of the ears nor in the nasal and front bones on the skull. The "pop" sound when joints are cracked is the sound of the cavitation of dissolved nitrogen and carbon dioxide in the joint fluid being released due to change of pressure described by Henry's Law.

Sooo..... that's not really possible in the areas that he molesting the girl.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » May 28th, 2022, 9:30 am

maj. tom wrote:I feel he just snapping and cracking his own fingers in a magic trick kind of way. There is no synovial fluid joints in the cartilage of the pinna of the ears nor in the nasal and front bones on the skull. The "pop" sound when joints are cracked is the sound of the cavitation of dissolved nitrogen and carbon dioxide in the joint fluid being released due to change of pressure described by Henry's Law.

He's clearly a LFD RFD PNM

DMan7
punchin NOS

Postby DMan7 » June 4th, 2022, 7:30 pm

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » June 4th, 2022, 8:02 pm

nah on ig gave lot of those cracker guys, some gimmicky like this one but plenty others chiro style

De Dragon wrote:
maj. tom wrote:I feel he just snapping and cracking his own fingers in a magic trick kind of way. There is no synovial fluid joints in the cartilage of the pinna of the ears nor in the nasal and front bones on the skull. The "pop" sound when joints are cracked is the sound of the cavitation of dissolved nitrogen and carbon dioxide in the joint fluid being released due to change of pressure described by Henry's Law.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » June 4th, 2022, 8:02 pm

nah on ig gave lot of those cracker guys, some gimmicky like this one but plenty others chiro style

De Dragon wrote:

rollingstock
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rollingstock » June 5th, 2022, 11:28 am

Kronik
18 pounds of Boost

Postby Kronik » June 6th, 2022, 1:24 pm

rollingstock wrote:https://m.facebook.com/groups/4334706296551937/permalink/5297006493655241/?ref=share
Damn wtf

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » June 6th, 2022, 2:06 pm

DMan7 wrote:

like e fadda own ah tire shop & ah gas station ...

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » June 13th, 2022, 2:30 pm

here we see nature's example of natural section ...

https://www.facebook.com/10002804318075 ... 2906997718

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » June 16th, 2022, 9:51 pm

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » June 18th, 2022, 4:52 am

^^ somewhat impressed...

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”