Forums

Brexit....

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Brexit....

Postby maj. tom » December 13th, 2019, 10:57 am

Allyuh that is the past. We know it is a wrong attitude to have wrt to leadership. We should be aiming for better like the UK standards. We should be demanding better. UNC internal elections should give happened. Don't come here and say two wrongs make a right. "Dem do it so why can't we? "

And zoom everytime u talk u proving u are a tribal thinker with no ambition to progress. You don't even care if the UNC wrong u supporting the corruption. All u do is call out the PNM but happy when the UNC do the same. You don't even realize that you are a UNC tribal supporter who would support them no matter what. Another user called you out in a other thread and it's like you cannot comprehend your bias because you're swimming so deep in it all the time. Yes we want Kamla out so we can get a new leader for the UNC, a new Prime Minister, and have a blasted future! You keep living in 1965 right?

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » December 13th, 2019, 11:09 am

maj. tom wrote:Allyuh that is the past. We know it is a wrong attitude to have wrt to leadership. We should be aiming for better like the UK standards. We should be demanding better. UNC internal elections should give happened. Don't come here and say two wrongs make a right. "Dem do it so why can't we? "

And zoom everytime u talk u proving u are a tribal thinker with no ambition to progress. You don't even care if the UNC wrong u supporting the corruption. All u do is call out the PNM but happy when the UNC do the same. You don't even realize that you are a UNC tribal supporter who would support them no matter what. Another user called you out in a other thread and it's like you cannot comprehend your bias because you're swimming so deep in it all the time. Yes we want Kamla out so we can get a new leader for the UNC, a new Prime Minister, and have a blasted future! You keep living in 1965 right?

When UNC folk are Jailed for corruption or admit it then I would change my opinion.

I cannot go by hearsay or some PNM newspaper reporting a "story"

If you and others want kams out then you and others have to vote her out at their internal elections.

Don't sit and complain go out and do make a change

It is as simple as that

Redress10
12 pounds of Boost

Postby Redress10 » December 13th, 2019, 11:44 am

The problem with Kamla is that she seems very comfortable being nothing more than a figurehead and not someone to take control and lead.

That is where all the corruption stemmed from. She was never in control of her cabinet from day one seeking to lead from behind. She also doesn't seem to be able to manage strong personalities. Not to mention she has been ailing for sometime and is getting older as well.

The country is facing a difficult and uncertain future. Time the UNC steps up and plays its part by cleaning its own house.

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby hydroep » December 13th, 2019, 11:49 am

maj. tom wrote:Allyuh that is the past. We know it is a wrong attitude to have wrt to leadership. We should be aiming for better like the UK standards. We should be demanding better. UNC internal elections should give happened. Don't come here and say two wrongs make a right. "Dem do it so why can't we? "

Point taken, we have to start somewhere provided that we are not one-sided in our application of "demanding better".

And in that spirit, another tradition in the UK is that politicians resign when they are caught up in scandals. If we were to apply that to the country's current sitting Prime Minister who:

*Has been caught lying in the E-mailgate scandal.
*Thrice appointed and removed a Minister with affiliations to known criminal elements in the country.
*Appointed and protected a Minister who has been caught molesting his female subordinates.
etc..etc..etc...

then the goodly gentleman should not only resign his State office but resign as Political Leader of the PNM.

Fair is fair...let's demand better...:|

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » December 13th, 2019, 11:50 am

There was an UNC internal after the GE of 2015 and she was challenged by Vasant and he lost very comfortably. The base seems quite happy with her there. Once again just like in national elections the base determines the outcome

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » December 13th, 2019, 11:56 am

Dizzy28 wrote:

There was an UNC internal after the GE of 2015 and she was challenged by Vasant and he lost very comfortably. The base seems quite happy with her there. Once again just like in national elections the base determines the outcome
The people voted for her and she won internal elections.

Those that want her out should join the UNC and vote her out.

Simple as that rather than bump gum

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » December 13th, 2019, 11:58 am

Redress10 wrote:The problem with Kamla is that she seems very comfortable being nothing more than a figurehead and not someone to take control and lead.

That is where all the corruption stemmed from. She was never in control of her cabinet from day one seeking to lead from behind. She also doesn't seem to be able to manage strong personalities. Not to mention she has been ailing for sometime and is getting older as well.

The country is facing a difficult and uncertain future. Time the UNC steps up and plays its part by cleaning its own house.
Well you free to join the UNC and vote who you want to lead bro.

Want her out, then vote her out.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » December 13th, 2019, 12:05 pm

Redress10 wrote:The problem with Kamla is that she seems very comfortable being nothing more than a figurehead and not someone to take control and lead.

These are the PEOPLE that sanctioned Section 34 and the implementation of same overnight,and the SOE.

These alone represent the most extreme examples of abuse of legislative/parliamentary power that we have-with suspension of constitutional rights- ACTIONED by the arrest and detention of citizens for months thrown in.

Its beyond KPB as a person, its their entire frontline that has already demonstrated that the Constitution and the power of Parliament ARE to be wielded for secular gain.

This was done-not almost,not nearly this was done...yet people would vote the same PEOPLE again?

That is forking madness.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » December 14th, 2019, 10:18 am

Redman wrote:

These are the PEOPLE that sanctioned Section 34 and the implementation of same overnight,and the SOE.

These alone represent the most extreme examples of abuse of legislative/parliamentary power that we have-with suspension of constitutional rights- ACTIONED by the arrest and detention of citizens for months thrown in.

Its beyond KPB as a person, its their entire frontline that has already demonstrated that the Constitution and the power of Parliament ARE to be wielded for secular gain.

This was done-not almost,not nearly this was done...yet people would vote the same PEOPLE again?

That is forking madness.

I thought you were on the fence? Like yuh fall on de PNM side or wha'? :roll:
Once again your corruption narrative suffers from conjunctivitis. The cover up of Bamsee Squeezer's nastiness in his ministry alone should give any right thinking citizen pause. The three heads of the PNM in a cover up, and that is you dotishly and myopically still with Section 34, that the PNM also voted for btw.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » December 14th, 2019, 11:01 am

dumass,

I’ve said here if Kamla and the frontline steps down it would a big change, I also stated the above reasons.

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » December 14th, 2019, 11:23 am

Wasn't the Indictable Offences Act of which Section 34 is a part unanimously voted for in Parliament i.e. PNM also voted for it??
Redman wrote:

That is forking madness.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » December 14th, 2019, 2:00 pm

Redman wrote:dumass,

I’ve said here if Kamla and the frontline steps down it would a big change, I also stated the above reasons.

You say a lot of things, most of which are PNM arse licking sheit and outright lies, so forgive us if we can't keep track of your dotishness. By the way retardo, your post that I replied to had none of that :wink:

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » December 14th, 2019, 2:03 pm

^^^^ Redman again

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » December 14th, 2019, 2:22 pm

De Dragon wrote:

You say a lot of things, most of which are PNM arse licking sheit and outright lies, so forgive us if we can't keep track of your dotishness. By the way retardo, your post that I replied to had none of that :wink:

Section 34 was proven to be subterfuge and designed....for ish and Steve.
Read the final privy council decision....

SOE never happen?

So while it might be painful for you to see it remains created, caused and executed by the people in the UNC.
Once they remain in the party why allow them the opportunity to repeat?

Poin

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » December 14th, 2019, 4:31 pm

Redman wrote:
De Dragon wrote:

SOE never happen?

So while it might be painful for you to see it remains created, caused and executed by the people in the UNC.

Poin
SOE was needed to put PNM gansters in their place. These ppl are scum and PNM pander to these criminals.

They are nutting more but pest

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » December 14th, 2019, 5:22 pm

Redman wrote:
De Dragon wrote:

SOE never happen?

Poin

Have I ever denied that the UNC were the pilots of Section 34?
I think I understand your concern about a repeat, because the clueless and bumbling PNM let it happen the first time, so the possibility of a repeat is high, as it is essentially the same inept PNM bunch, including tight jersey, 7 year AG Arse-Wari.
Don't worry, Christmas time fast approaching, maybe these PNM men that you idolize continually will order some plastic doggie bags from you for their taxpayer funded fetes.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » December 15th, 2019, 9:19 am

Nothing in your post meets ZRs criteria for inclusion.

And as normal....you don’t understand.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » December 15th, 2019, 10:53 am

Redman wrote:Nothing in your post meets ZRs criteria for inclusion.

And as normal....you don’t understand.
If we lock up all the PNM ppl under SOE.

Then we won't have a PNM crime problem.

We will still however be left with 1% crime.

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » January 18th, 2020, 7:31 pm

Meghxit.

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » January 18th, 2020, 7:35 pm

Prince Harry and Meghan will no longer use their HRH titles and will not receive public funds for royal duties, Buckingham Palace has announced.

The couple will also no longer formally represent The Queen.

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex intend to repay £2.4m of taxpayer money for the refurbishment of Frogmore Cottage, which will remain their UK family home, the statement added.

The new arrangement comes into effect in spring this year, the palace said.

The statement comes after senior royals held talks on Monday about the future role for the couple, who this month announced they wanted to "step back" as senior royals.
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-51163865

Jezze Harry, you utter dumbass. You letting a woman manipulate your entire life like that? Then she will leave your ass when you have nothing left. It have 1 million women to choose from and you chose a classless gutter rat from America who systematically stripping you of everything. You blind, sorry sod.

God save the Queen.

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » January 18th, 2020, 7:51 pm

It's called jungle fever.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » January 18th, 2020, 8:40 pm

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » January 29th, 2020, 9:13 pm

E.U. Parliament Overwhelmingly Approves Brexit Departure Terms 621-49

(BRUSSELS) — Britain’s departure from the European Union was backed by European lawmakers Wednesday, after a debate that mixed warm words of love with hard-headed warnings to the country not to seek too many concessions during upcoming trade talks on a future relationship.

The European Parliament overwhelmingly approved Britain’s departure terms from the EU — the final major decision in the four-year Brexit saga. The vote was 621 to 49 in favor of the Brexit deal that British Prime Minister Boris Johnson negotiated with the other 27 EU leaders in the fall of last year.

While backing Britain’s departure in the wake of the country’s vote to leave in a referendum in June 2016, EU countries are already preparing for the possibility that talks on a new trade deal with Britain could collapse by the end of the year, and no-deal contingency planning for a chaotic end to the transition period is necessary.

After Britain’s departure on Friday, the U.K. will remain within the EU’s economic arrangements until the end of the year though it won’t have a say in policy as it will not be a member of the EU anymore.

More: https://time.com/5773850/eu-parliament- ... ure-terms/

Miktay
Shifting into 6th

Postby Miktay » January 30th, 2020, 12:01 pm

3 cheers for the Brits tomorrow...

Hip hip...

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » January 31st, 2020, 8:32 pm

20200131_203153.jpeg

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 8th, 2021, 7:38 pm

cgtow. countries going their own way.
jess now is tobago. fingers crossed.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » May 9th, 2021, 12:53 am

Bago needs to go, they are leeches

FrankChag
Riding on 16's

Postby FrankChag » May 9th, 2021, 6:29 am

And let PM of Tobago claim those sweet sweet gas fields to the north... ?

Next Sando want to break off, and we have North Trinidad and North Guyana...

https://www.keyfactsenergy.com/directory/896/

zoom rader wrote:Bago needs to go, they are leeches

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » May 9th, 2021, 9:18 am

FrankChag wrote:And let PM of Tobago claim those sweet sweet gas fields to the north... ?

Next Sando want to break off, and we have North Trinidad and North Guyana...

https://www.keyfactsenergy.com/directory/896/

zoom rader wrote:Bago needs to go, they are leeches
Bago can take the gas fields .

You think those people have the knowledge and skills in dealing in Gas?

They have production plants?

Bago ppl can barely read and write much less have technical skills .

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » July 6th, 2022, 6:20 pm

The current UK government is collapsing. Mass resignation of Ministers and Cabinet today. Chancellor resigned.

Secretary of State fired. The PM called him a snake. PM Boris Johnsons affirms he will stay on and watch it all burn even if the 1922 Committee meets again on a vote. All the Conservative rats fleeing the sinking ship after they smelled the rotted corpses of black death. Elections will again be called.

And so another is claimed by the lies of Brexit (and other stories).

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”