TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

All Things US Politics Related: Trump indicted.

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

SPK1983
3NE 2NR for life

Re: All Things US Politics Related in a Trump run White House.

Postby SPK1983 » June 29th, 2022, 7:05 pm

redmanjp wrote:
SPK1983 wrote:
redmanjp wrote:anybody watch 2000 mules yet? u can get it on torrents. it has a 100% audience score on RT, as if no one can say anything critical about it.

I did, it seems semi-reasonable on the surface, especially if you already buy into the claim of a stolen election. However, once you start to ask questions below the surface, it kinda falls apart (not the first time). Simple things like showing actual video of the same "mule" visiting 2 ballot drop off points (which they should if the mules had routes as claimed by their go-tagging), they can't provide. When I realised they didn't have that basic evidence, I tuned out entirely.

the geotagging should be able to provide this evidence

The issue is that they showed a few cases of video footage of the "mules", but never a case of the same mule at two drop off locations. That is what would be a smoking gun, since geo-tagging is only a rough approximation for general location, and not direct evidence. The video footage is the true evidence, and it came up short.

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » June 30th, 2022, 12:44 am

Funny watching everyone fall for the MAGAt typical attempt to distract/deflect and hijack the narrative with the most irrelevant parts of Hutchinson's testimony, when she already stated it was second hand info. Everything not being contested or challenged, says it all about Trump's intent.

One of my favorite quotes so far in this whole thing though, has to be him telling DOJ officials to "Just say the elections were corrupt and leave the rest to me and Republicans in congress" - Donald Trump.

Another is Trump, with full knowledge that his mob was armed still wanted metal detectors (mags) removed by security to let even more of his supporters into his rally, because he found the crowd "too small" saying 'Who cares if they have weapons, they're not here to hurt me.'

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » July 1st, 2022, 12:03 pm

The anonymous 'Q' is back

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/jun/27/qanon-head-posts-message-board-8kun

The leader of the QAnon conspiracy theory, which captivated a wave of Donald Trump supporters and infiltrated the Republican party, began posting again over the weekend, after nearly two years of silence.

“Q”, as the figurehead of the movement is known, published three cryptic posts on a message board on Friday night – the account’s first posts since December 2020.

“Shall we play a game once more?” the account posted on the far-right board 8kun. The post was signed: “Q”.

The account had a unique identifier, the New York Times reported, which had been used on previous Q posts.

When a user asked why Q had been absent, the account replied: “It had to be done this way.”

Later, the account posted: “Are you ready to serve your country again? Remember your oath.”

QAnon is an antisemitic internet conspiracy theory that swept the US right wing in 2017. Proponents claim that Trump was waging a secret battle against a cabal of pedophiles and its “deep state” collaborators.

Posts from Q are known to followers as “Q drops”, and they gripped thousands of Trump supporters during his presidency. QAnon T-shirts are still a common sight at Trump rallies, and the baseless theory has also entered Republican politics.

Marjorie Taylor Greene and Lauren Boebert, US congresswomen who represent Georgia and Colorado respectively, have previously expressed support for QAnon, and other QAnon followers are running for Congress in the November midterm elections.

Earlier this year two separate linguistic studies determined that Paul Furber, a South African software developer, was behind Q’s early posts, before Ron Watkins took over the account in 2018.

Watkins’ father, Jim Watkins, owns the 8kun site – previously called 8chan – where Q posted their drops, and Ron Watkins is a former administrator of the platform.

Watkins has denied any involvement with QAnon, and the account stopped posting after Trump’s defeat. However, the silence failed to dampen enthusiasm among the right for the conspiracy theory.

Q’s new posts come as Watkins is running as a Republican for a congressional seat in Arizona. He has raised little money and secured no notable endorsements, and pundits are widely expecting him to be eliminated from the race when the primary is held 2 August.

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » July 1st, 2022, 3:32 pm

Trump 2024 back on the menu fellas.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » July 2nd, 2022, 6:03 am

https://youtu.be/zne4V0Qx_Vg

well, if this continues and ramps up, this will take the USd even more. but our currency is valued against it and already over valued. so we will be even worse off than before.

if any thing will bring us to venezuelan status, is this.

biden needs to stop russian sanctions, he is crashing the world economies.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » July 2nd, 2022, 8:36 am

biden not doing to well....

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » July 4th, 2022, 12:42 am

Ah boy, when the wannabe brown shirts in the Trump ched talking about Biden, something's up. lol

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » July 5th, 2022, 4:39 pm

The Fulton County special grand jury investigating potential criminal interference in Georgia’s 2020 elections has subpoenaed key members of former President Donald Trump’s legal team, including his personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani, according to copies obtained by The Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

In addition to Giuliani, those being summoned include John Eastman, Cleta Mitchell, Kenneth Chesebro and Jenna Ellis, all of whom advised the Trump campaign on strategies for overturning Democrat Joe Biden’s wins in Georgia and other swing states.

The grand jury also subpoenaed U.S. Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.), one of Trump’s top allies, along with attorney and podcast host Jacki Pick Deason.

The subpoenas were filed July 5 and signed by Fulton Superior Court Judge Robert McBurney, who is overseeing the special grand jury. They noted that all seven people were “a necessary and material witness” to the investigation.

Unlike subpoenas issued to Georgians, the summons required McBurney’s blessing since they are for people who reside outside the state.

The 23-person special grand jury has heard testimony in recent weeks from a parade of witnesses, including some who had direct contact with Trump and his associates in late 2020 and early 2021. But Tuesday’s subpoenas are the closest jurors have gotten to the Trump campaign or inner circle of the former president.

https://www.ajc.com/politics/fulton-gra ... LKA7TIQQM/

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » July 5th, 2022, 4:53 pm

lol look at antics them men trying.....they know is Trump winning in 2024 for sure.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » July 5th, 2022, 7:01 pm

Trump wins 2024. Then what?

Trump told Newsmax last week that he thought “a lot of” the committee hearings were about trying to prevent him from running in 2024.

“I am leading in all the polls – against Republicans and Democrats. I am leading in the Republican polls in numbers that no one has ever even seen before. And against Biden, and anyone else they run, I am leading against them.

“At the right time, I will be saying what I want to do,” Trump added. But in comments to the New Yorker last month, Trump said he was “very close to making a decision” about whether to run.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... rosecution
Last edited by adnj on July 5th, 2022, 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » July 5th, 2022, 7:03 pm

Then good times for everybody.

Can't wait to see Trump bussing a wine.

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » July 5th, 2022, 8:56 pm

Wine dat ass Trump.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » July 7th, 2022, 12:55 am

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » July 22nd, 2022, 3:28 pm

Bannon just found guilty and looking like he gonna be jailed.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » July 22nd, 2022, 5:42 pm

SuperiorMan wrote:lol look at antics them men trying.....they know is Trump winning in 2024 for sure.

unless they find him guilty of something

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » July 22nd, 2022, 7:02 pm

redmanjp wrote:
SuperiorMan wrote:lol look at antics them men trying.....they know is Trump winning in 2024 for sure.

they trying all kinda thing.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » July 22nd, 2022, 7:07 pm

redmanjp wrote:

Trump can still be elected if indicted and convicted of a crime. Any citizen of the US can become president - even a felon.

The question that remains is could he get the votes. IIRC he's the only US president to lose the popular vote twice.

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » July 22nd, 2022, 7:10 pm

adnj wrote:
redmanjp wrote:

Trump can still be elected if indicted and convicted of a crime. Any citizen of the US can become president - even a felon.

The question that remains is could he get the votes. IIRC he's the only US president to lose the popular vote twice.

Can Trump Run for President From Prison?

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » July 22nd, 2022, 7:13 pm

SuperiorMan wrote:
adnj wrote:
redmanjp wrote:

What do you think? You should look that up and report back your research.

I need you to start adding to the discussion and not just getting in the way.

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » July 22nd, 2022, 7:13 pm

adnj wrote:
SuperiorMan wrote:
adnj wrote:
redmanjp wrote:

What do you think? You should look that up and report back your research.

I need you to start adding to the discussion and not just getting in the way.

It's doubtful which is what I think was what was being alluded to.

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » July 22nd, 2022, 7:17 pm

If anything does actually happen to Trump I still feel DeSantis has a very good chance of beating Biden anyway.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » July 22nd, 2022, 8:56 pm

adnj wrote:
redmanjp wrote:

He cyah be inaugurated in prison :lol:

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » July 23rd, 2022, 10:39 am

Trump supporter charged for faking arson attack he blamed on Antifa and BLM

zzFXjXsBkXwAA-Hjj.jpg

Prosecutors in Minnesota allege that a Trump supporter lit his own camper van on fire and then blamed it on Antifa and Black Lives Matter supporters, all while raking in tens of thousands of dollars in online donations and fake insurance claims.

Denis Molla, 29, told police his RV had been set aflame and house spray-painted with “BLM”, “Biden 2020” and anarchist graffiti two months before the presidential election in September 2020.

He claimed he was being targeted because of the Trump flags he had prominently displayed outside his home, and said he’d seen three people running away from his property.

“I heard just a big, loud boom, or a bang. The first thing for me was my kids, my wife. What’s going on?” he told CBS Minnesota in an interview at the time, adding that his wife Deana, 2-year-old son and 5-month-old daughter were asleep in the home.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 22345.html

Far-right “Boogaloo boy” killed officer after using Black Lives Matter protest as cover: prosecutors

California man charged with killing a federal officer and a sheriff's deputy has ties to the far-right "Boogaloo" movement, according to federal authorities.

Air Force Staff Sgt. Steven Carrillo, 32, was charged with killing federal service officer David Patrick Underwood, 53, near a Black Lives Matter protest at an Oakland courthouse on May 29, the Department of Justice announced on Tuesday.

Carrillo faces federal murder charges in Underwood's death, as well as an attempted murder charge after allegedly severely wounding a fellow federal officer at the courthouse. Both officers were members of Homeland Security's Federal Protective Service.

A couple of my favorite stories of the last few weeks. Dude vandalize his own home, yes. :lol: Further proving the kinda folks you're dealing with.

Run for cover everyone! BLM and Antifa y'all!

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » July 23rd, 2022, 10:49 am

^ They call that a Smollett!!!!!

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » July 24th, 2022, 10:04 am

How much do you guys think Trump weighs?

I recently read he is about 220 pounds and he is 6 feet. He therefore has good size and isn't fat at all.

The camera (or let's say the media) really puts on 10 pounds (as they say)

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » July 24th, 2022, 10:07 am

SuperiorMan wrote:How much do you guys think Trump weighs?

I recently read he is about 220 pounds and he is 6 feet. He therefore has good size and isn't fat at all.

I find the Emperor looks damn good

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » July 24th, 2022, 11:04 am

Inferior, Trump is overweight and clearly obese. His disgraced doctor Ronny Jackson, who gave him a clean bill of health, and said if it wasn't for genetics, Trump could live to 200 years old :roll: was outed as a rummy, drug dealer nicknamed the Candy Man

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » July 24th, 2022, 11:28 am

De Dragon wrote:

Inferior, Trump is overweight and clearly obese. His disgraced doctor Ronny Jackson, who gave him a clean bill of health, and said if it wasn't for genetics, Trump could live to 200 years old :roll: was outed as a rummy, drug dealer nicknamed the Candy Man

I am SuperiorMan.

De Dragon, you sound like you weigh more than him. Try to eat less fat dude.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » July 24th, 2022, 11:31 am

SuperiorMan wrote:
De Dragon wrote:

I am SuperiorMan.

De Dragon, you sound like you weigh more than him. Take care of your health fat dude.

Take care of your white worshipping deluded brain, or what passes for it anyways

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”