lawn mower

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

j.o.e
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Re: lawn mower

Postby j.o.e » January 21st, 2022, 2:11 pm

alfa wrote:
j.o.e wrote:Anyone saw manual cylinder type mowers selling recently?
Stiga local dealer advertising them but out of stock.

Allied and laughlin

Thanks. Tried both, sold out with no timeline for restock.

agent007
punchin NOS

Postby agent007 » January 21st, 2022, 2:12 pm

MG Man wrote:
agent007 wrote:Looking to get away from the noise and fumes, what are your thoughts on the electric mower for a 40x40 back yard?FB_IMG_1642778995953.jpg

I bought an EGO wacker off amazon last year. Awesome tool. I get 20-25 minutes from a full charge, which serves my needs. Not a huge yard, but plenty un-evenness, things to work around etc. so it still gets good jamming. Once my grass is under control, I am finished with extra charge, because I don't need to run full throttle to cut heavy grass
Light, quiet (only noise is the string murdering grass), powerful enough, power-head makes re-stringing a 45 second job, and best of all, simplicity...just pick it up, walk into the yard, and start cutting...no more premix, yanking pull-start cord, maintenance etc
A ful charge should be enough for 40x40..if not...chillax for half an hour while it recharging, and complete the job
Perfect review bro, thanks.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » January 22nd, 2022, 3:53 am

MG Man wrote:
agent007 wrote:Looking to get away from the noise and fumes, what are your thoughts on the electric mower for a 40x40 back yard?FB_IMG_1642778995953.jpg

I bought an EGO wacker off amazon last year. Awesome tool. I get 20-25 minutes from a full charge, which serves my needs. Not a huge yard, but plenty un-evenness, things to work around etc. so it still gets good jamming. Once my grass is under control, I am finished with extra charge, because I don't need to run full throttle to cut heavy grass
Light, quiet (only noise is the string murdering grass), powerful enough, power-head makes re-stringing a 45 second job, and best of all, simplicity...just pick it up, walk into the yard, and start cutting...no more premix, yanking pull-start cord, maintenance etc
A ful charge should be enough for 40x40..if not...chillax for half an hour while it recharging, and complete the job

If you have a small back yard an electric is the way to go .

Just a quick brush - and a maybe a lil squeak .

But if you have a big back yard then go with the highest HP possible and you may need a blower .

Use premium gas on both . It's cleaner .

Do not buy the chinese made since they are a bit small and need regular service.

j.o.e
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby j.o.e » January 28th, 2022, 12:37 pm

Update. Got the manual mower at FT Farfan
Night mowing mode unlocked

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”