Attachments
IMG-20210322-WA0123.jpg
IMG-20210322-WA0122.jpg

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Re: *** The official car accident thread***

Postby elec2020 » March 22nd, 2021, 3:21 pm

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=200786701840921

can't believe people saying that the black car was not at fault. this is exactly why so much accidents happen on a daily basis. because people are ignorant on the laws of the road

aaron17
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby aaron17 » March 22nd, 2021, 3:37 pm

Common sense ...when exiting the gas station, I would let the lane that I am coming onto be free first,drive onto the lane so the cars on that lane can see my presence, then enter the other lane (once that free).Not to do that kinda driving to fit in between the two cars...lol

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » March 22nd, 2021, 3:54 pm

^ i always wait for the first lane to be clear. at the very least. then try for the second lane. i never rush or fit in between cars as i know as a driver u don't see everything. so u have to be cognizant that other drivers don't see everything too. this was the stupidest comment i saw thus far and five people supporting it...like wow

thank you people now are days buy the license. He dashcam man can get wrong because he suppose to give way to traffic proceeding into your right.

daring dragoon
18 pounds of Boost

Postby daring dragoon » March 22nd, 2021, 4:35 pm

give way to traffic on your right on your right at a round about, give way approaching a filter lane to vehicles filtering, exit a side street or driveway you STOP AND PROCEED ONLY WHEN SAFE TO DO SO. read your regulations. the black car wrong especially as the other car get hit in the rear of the vehicle causing it to spin as it did.

elec2020 wrote:^ i always wait for the first lane to be clear. at the very least. then try for the second lane. i never rush or fit in between cars as i know as a driver u don't see everything. so u have to be cognizant that other drivers don't see everything too. this was the stupidest comment i saw thus far and five people supporting it...like wow

thank you people now are days buy the license. He dashcam man can get wrong because he suppose to give way to traffic proceeding into your right.

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » March 22nd, 2021, 4:56 pm

daring dragoon wrote:give way to traffic on your right on your right at a round about, give way approaching a filter lane to vehicles filtering, exit a side street or driveway you STOP AND PROCEED ONLY WHEN SAFE TO DO SO. read your regulations. the black car wrong especially as the other car get hit in the rear of the vehicle causing it to spin as it did.

elec2020 wrote:^ i always wait for the first lane to be clear. at the very least. then try for the second lane. i never rush or fit in between cars as i know as a driver u don't see everything. so u have to be cognizant that other drivers don't see everything too. this was the stupidest comment i saw thus far and five people supporting it...like wow

no offense eh but are u asking that I should read my regulations? i am confused. did u read my comment properly.

ProtonPowder
Riding on 18's

Postby ProtonPowder » March 22nd, 2021, 6:48 pm

elec2020 wrote:https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=200786701840921

can't believe people saying that the black car was not at fault. this is exactly why so much accidents happen on a daily basis. because people are ignorant on the laws of the road

is people who like to jump traffic and make the oncoming cars slow down when they shouldve waited

same thing happened to me yesterday along golconda connector road, some idiot just saunter in from hillcrest gardens onto the main road at 20kph while cars clearly coming

i rest down my hand on the horn for a good 10 seconds on his tail, and he want to play more vex than me

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » March 22nd, 2021, 10:25 pm

^ they feel that 'bonske me nah' holds up in the police station/court. damn idiots

daring dragoon
18 pounds of Boost

Postby daring dragoon » March 23rd, 2021, 5:29 am

elec2020 wrote:
daring dragoon wrote:give way to traffic on your right on your right at a round about, give way approaching a filter lane to vehicles filtering, exit a side street or driveway you STOP AND PROCEED ONLY WHEN SAFE TO DO SO. read your regulations. the black car wrong especially as the other car get hit in the rear of the vehicle causing it to spin as it did.

no offense eh but are u asking that I should read my regulations? i am confused. did u read my comment properly.

didnt mean you personally sorry ,i meant all those who say the black car have the right of way.
I deal with this kinda thing everyday. if batson print the regulations regular in the media it would be a beneficial to every driver, remind them about indicator use, reversing onto a major road, reversing around a corner, exiting a minor road, use of filter lane and rules of a roundabout cause everyday i see people rushing drivers on the right at caroni, couva, aranguez roundabour men taking the outside lane and same speed off the hiway around the roundabout and gone yes.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » March 23rd, 2021, 6:06 am

its the normal mentality that once you poke out a bit on one lane you can jump across and force/expect other lane car to slow down

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » March 23rd, 2021, 8:20 am

daring dragoon wrote:
elec2020 wrote:

didnt mean you personally sorry ,i meant all those who say the black car have the right of way.
I deal with this kinda thing everyday. if batson print the regulations regular in the media it would be a beneficial to every driver, remind them about indicator use, reversing onto a major road, reversing around a corner, exiting a minor road, use of filter lane and rules of a roundabout cause everyday i see people rushing drivers on the right at caroni, couva, aranguez roundabour men taking the outside lane and same speed off the hiway around the roundabout and gone yes.

got you. thanks for clarifying. men getting a bit toxic on this site. so unfortunately when i get a response i anticipate that its a personal attack. but i agree fully with u. and the thing is it that these people are ignoring the regulations or bought their license so they have no clue on the regulations in the first place.... -

MG Man
2NRholic

Postby MG Man » March 23rd, 2021, 8:27 am

fun fact: some years ago I went to renew my permit in Arima, and decided to buy a new Highway Code, to see if anything changed
Me: I'd like to purchase a Highway Code please
Girl: awah?
Me; A Highway Code please
Gurl: We doh have that here. I never hear about that
Me: Any idea where I may be able to purchase it?
Her: Maybe government printery
Me: Ok, thank you
Turns to walk away, then goes back to the counter:
Me: Allyuh does sell de book that people use to study for regs?
Her; Yeah...*hands e a Highway Code' book
:|

MG Man
2NRholic

Postby MG Man » March 23rd, 2021, 8:39 am

elec2020 wrote:
got you. thanks for clarifying. men getting a bit toxic on this site. so unfortunately when i get a response i anticipate that its a personal attack. but i agree fully with u. and the thing is it that these people are ignoring the regulations or bought their license so they have no clue on the regulations in the first place.... -

I went ofr my heavy T about 5 years ago. The instant you ask for info, you're swamped by people telling you the 'best way' is to pass change and have everything sorted out, or risk failing etc
Needless to say, I went the proper route and got my heavy-T
But the vast majority pass money
Which means talking about regs is irrelevant when people are still buying their license

Here's another fun fact:
You need a medical certificate to renew your heavy-T
But, if you pay for a 10 year expiry date, what? They assume you're fit to drive HGVs for another ten years? That should be an annual exam

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » March 23rd, 2021, 9:08 am

^ corruption in tnt. shock. says no one. lol. no surprise. and its clear that this is the case given the increase in accidents recently and (when these accidents are posted on fb) seeing the arguments used by those defending the driver in the wrong. all i can say to all fellow drivers is to be careful on the road. there was another accident yesterday where someone broke a no entry sign. like yh too much madness on the roads

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

*** The official car accident thread***

Postby Rovin » March 23rd, 2021, 7:23 pm

somebody pickup jes turn over in freeport highway ..... https://www.facebook.com/djsheriff3/pho ... 933378618/

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » March 23rd, 2021, 8:24 pm

Rovin wrote:somebody pickup jes turn over in freeport highway ..... https://www.facebook.com/djsheriff3/pho ... 933378618/

Just passed that accident on the south bound between Chase Village and Freeport. Vehicle flipped over or rolled and was on its side blocking the two lanes. Had fire and ambulance and traffic backed up to Chaguanas.

viedcht
Riding on 18's

Postby viedcht » March 24th, 2021, 9:41 am

Trust mih, police does watch way the contact happen on the vehicles. If somebody rush yuh, cross onto your lane and you hit them from behind, dem only care about who hit who from behind. Its all about how it looks not how it happened... Unless maybe you have dashcam
elec2020 wrote:^ they feel that 'bonske me nah' holds up in the police station/court. damn idiots

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » March 24th, 2021, 10:05 am

viedcht wrote:Trust mih, police does watch way the contact happen on the vehicles. If somebody rush yuh, cross onto your lane and you hit them from behind, dem only care about who hit who from behind. Its all about how it looks not how it happened... Unless maybe you have dashcam
elec2020 wrote:^ they feel that 'bonske me nah' holds up in the police station/court. damn idiots

Very true. I talk like that cause i have a front and rear dash camera. But i know if its hit from behind. Even though the person hit u a bad drive and it cause u too run into them from behind. Police don't business

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » March 28th, 2021, 5:41 am

Pos last night
Attachments
IMG-20210328-WA0018.jpg
IMG-20210328-WA0017.jpg

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » March 28th, 2021, 8:25 am

Hear what really funny eh.Last year just before covid restrictions passed, wife and I were going to Maracas and got into an accident with a woman just pass the concrete pillars on North coast road.When we got to the station, all they were concerned about is if someone get injured,or if a t&tec pole get damaged.They make us call forensys to take the actual detailed report.After which we found out that this is not the new standard procedure as the officers made it out to be.Police does just be looking for an easy way out to handle their paperwork.
elec2020 wrote:
viedcht wrote:Trust mih, police does watch way the contact happen on the vehicles. If somebody rush yuh, cross onto your lane and you hit them from behind, dem only care about who hit who from behind. Its all about how it looks not how it happened... Unless maybe you have dashcam

Very true. I talk like that cause i have a front and rear dash camera. But i know if its hit from behind. Even though the person hit u a bad drive and it cause u too run into them from behind. Police don't business

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » March 28th, 2021, 4:10 pm

madd
3NE 2NR for life

Postby madd » March 30th, 2021, 7:51 am

Yesterday at approximately 2pm in Caroni

IMG_9301.JPG

killercow
Riding on 17's

Postby killercow » March 30th, 2021, 8:59 am

Last night. CRH around Mausica.
_20210330_085833.JPG

killercow
Riding on 17's

Postby killercow » March 30th, 2021, 9:00 am

Screenshot_20210330-090005.jpeg

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » March 30th, 2021, 10:36 am

That real tough^

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » March 30th, 2021, 11:02 am

Did anyone die?

killercow
Riding on 17's

Postby killercow » March 30th, 2021, 5:56 pm

Bus route D'abadie. Unconfirmed reports of at least one fatality. Police vehicle was actually on its side and had to be rolled over.
Screenshot_20210330-175331.jpeg
Screenshot_20210330-175353.jpeg

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » March 30th, 2021, 6:37 pm

Hearing a Wpc died in that^

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”