Re: *** The official car accident thread***

Postby viedcht » August 3rd, 2021, 8:50 am

K74T wrote:St. Clements

Driver cyah be from de area. Unless he was high... Or driving dotish... ,

ProtonPowder
Riding on 18's

Postby ProtonPowder » August 3rd, 2021, 1:20 pm

the good boys from Tarodale were probably getting home from a prayer meeting too close to curfew

It have a dread bend there if you driving fast though

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » August 7th, 2021, 6:22 pm

Off the M2 Ring Road

FB_IMG_1628374907080.jpg

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » August 7th, 2021, 6:31 pm

wagonrunner wrote:
Kenjo wrote:Any idea how many vehicles that have auto braking systems like the Nissan xtrail ? A lot of these bouncidents seem like they might be avoided

if only persons operating vehicles did so with due attentiveness

Fools feel "brake assist" is "ah go brakes fuh yuh"

wagonrunner
TriniTuner 24-7
Location: Distancing myself from those who want to raid the barn but eh want to plant the corn.

Postby wagonrunner » August 9th, 2021, 1:01 am

De Dragon wrote:Fools feel "brake assist" is "ah go brakes fuh yuh"

and even worse think brake alone, and all of it is the best option. like the person who ended up in the median outside Couva on saturday.
brake assist doesn't limit your speed because the road is wet and you're going downhill.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » August 9th, 2021, 7:07 am

According to my wrecker pardna , 'ni99as in nissans'
Mind you that this is an old afro guy saying this.
According to him, young black boys are too aggressive on the roadways when they driving cheaper cars.They don't see the need to avoid running into things
This applies to Hellaflush, illest Raj Tiidas and Almeras as well.
To be honest, I find since lockdown start, people generally driving real retarded.No waiting on intersections,or reversing out of places.I can't explain it

MG Man
2NRholic

Postby MG Man » August 9th, 2021, 8:17 am

kid in work tells me he's into 'powersliding'
He drives an Aqua
I'm like dude what?
Man says he's a pro at popping handbrake at 80 and powersliding cars
;|

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » August 9th, 2021, 9:11 am

Mausica wb this morning
Attachments
IMG-20210809-WA0025.jpg

hustla_ambition101
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hustla_ambition101 » August 9th, 2021, 9:18 am

MG Man wrote:kid in work tells me he's into 'powersliding'
He drives an Aqua
I'm like dude what?
;|
These Aqua drivers worst than Tiida drivers....worst are the ones who think its a sports car

MG Man
2NRholic

Postby MG Man » August 9th, 2021, 10:08 am

tbh I haven't had a really dumb drive from an aqua yet, vs tiidas
I think this dude is dumb regardless, and just happens to drive an aqua

antlind
Riding on 17's

Postby antlind » August 9th, 2021, 11:23 am

MG Man wrote:tbh I haven't had a really dumb drive from an aqua yet, vs tiidas
I think this dude is dumb regardless, and just happens to drive an aqua

I believe the majority of young dudes driving these Tiidas and Aquas are running PH or working these cars to either gain a days wage or pay off debt. That’s why they drive like there’s no tomorrow. The rest of us have to endure their BS antics on the roads.

hindian
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby hindian » August 9th, 2021, 11:56 am

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:Mausica wb this morning
It look like he either tried to swerve from the already dead dog a few meters before the crash or he was the suspect in the murder of said k9. Either way he mash up his car and that's effed up

agent007
punchin NOS

Postby agent007 » August 10th, 2021, 11:51 pm

hustla_ambition101 wrote:
He drives an Aqua
I'm like dude what?
;|
These Aqua drivers worst than Tiida drivers....worst are the ones who think its a sports car
Something to think about:

Remember the 1993 Suzuki Swift GTi 3-door "pocket rocket" hatch? It had a 1.3 DOHC 16V in-line 4 with EFI that produced 99hp thereabouts. If you followed engine HP output over the years, it was impressive to extract almost 100 horses from a diminutive 1.3 back then. The "performance" was acceptable coming from a car that barely registered 1800lbs at the scales.

Fast forward to the year 2011, when the Aqua was launched, some earlier versions weighed a little less than 2400lbs (later models went on to pass 2500lbs in weight). If you encounter an Aqua L, which is the entry level version and the lightest, you're watching a 99hp vehicle (just like that Swift GTi I mentioned). The Aqua's 99hp is not subject to the parasitic power loss of having a belt driven power steering pump and it has electric motor assist to aid in off the line acceleration despite being 600lbs heavier than said GTi for the very least.

All I'm saying is, as pathetic as some may see an Aqua to be, in a sea of 1.5 Tiidas, 1.5 Wingroad Y12s, 1.2 Notes/Latios/Marches etc..., that little Aqua would surprisingly embarass many cars on the road.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » August 11th, 2021, 7:24 am

agent007 wrote:
He drives an Aqua
I'm like dude what?
;|

Remember the 1993 Suzuki Swift GTi 3-door "pocket rocket" hatch? It had a 1.3 DOHC 16V in-line 4 with EFI that produced 99hp thereabouts. If you followed engine HP output over the years, it was impressive to extract almost 100 horses from a diminutive 1.3 back then. The "performance" was acceptable coming from a car that barely registered 1800lbs at the scales.

Fast forward to the year 2011, when the Aqua was launched, some earlier versions weighed a little less than 2400lbs (later models went on to pass 2500lbs in weight). If you encounter an Aqua L, which is the entry level version and the lightest, you're watching a 99hp vehicle (just like that Swift GTi I mentioned). The Aqua's 99hp is not subject to the parasitic power loss of having a belt driven power steering pump and it has electric motor assist to aid in off the line acceleration despite being 600lbs heavier than said GTi for the very least.

All I'm saying is, as pathetic as some may see an Aqua to be, in a sea of 1.5 Tiidas, 1.5 Wingroad Y12s, 1.2 Notes/Latios/Marches etc..., that little Aqua would surprisingly embarass many cars on the road.

I agree.

Without going into all the physics and torques you mentioned, I remember seeing an Aqua pass me on the road recently, and I told myself that is one zippy little car.

viedcht
Riding on 18's

Postby viedcht » August 11th, 2021, 7:43 am

To the point, Aqua and Tiida could have 599hp, bess torque and ting... Yuh driving on the people road. Drive sensibly.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » August 11th, 2021, 7:55 am

agent007 wrote:
He drives an Aqua
I'm like dude what?
;|

Racecar backwards is still racecar, but racecar sideways is how Paul Walker died.
An aqua ain't designed to drift

viedcht
Riding on 18's

Postby viedcht » August 11th, 2021, 11:16 am

timelapse wrote:

Racecar backwards is still racecar

I learned something today!

agent007
punchin NOS

Postby agent007 » August 11th, 2021, 11:56 am

Me too. I'll cite time-lapse in future compositions lol.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » August 11th, 2021, 11:58 am

agent007 wrote:Me too. I'll cite time-lapse in future compositions lol.
Thats an old meme ,I can't take credit for it

agent007
punchin NOS

Postby agent007 » August 11th, 2021, 1:36 pm

No scene bro

Musical Doc
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby Musical Doc » August 11th, 2021, 1:45 pm

agent007 wrote:
He drives an Aqua
I'm like dude what?
;|

Totally agree! Bought one for my wife earlier this year and even on eco mode it has quite a bit of pep. I does find myself reaching 140 quite easily lol

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » August 11th, 2021, 2:19 pm

Musical Doc wrote:
agent007 wrote:
He drives an Aqua
I'm like dude what?
;|

Totally agree! Bought one for my wife earlier this year and even on eco mode it has quite a bit of pep. I does find myself reaching 140 quite easily lol
Speed limit is 100 boidanboihoss

hindian
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby hindian » August 11th, 2021, 2:20 pm

agent007 wrote:
He drives an Aqua
I'm like dude what?
;|

It have any of those Swift still around on okayish condition? Cuz I don't spot any anywhere. Would be nice to drop a Starlet turbo in one...

kamakazi
punchin NOS

Postby kamakazi » August 11th, 2021, 3:23 pm

It needs good tyres to be proper... Which the majority of owners do not buy.

What is sensible driving?
People still fix themselves to the right lane doing 80 for the entire highway drive if they could; the roads don't help in some areas but for the entire highway.

Dave
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby Dave » August 11th, 2021, 4:26 pm

Doodnath the electrician who used to drag race has a very clean one.
hindian wrote:
agent007 wrote:
He drives an Aqua
I'm like dude what?
;|

It have any of those Swift still around on okayish condition? Cuz I don't spot any anywhere. Would be nice to drop a Starlet turbo in one...

wagonrunner
TriniTuner 24-7
Location: Distancing myself from those who want to raid the barn but eh want to plant the corn.

Postby wagonrunner » August 12th, 2021, 12:56 am

viedcht wrote:To the point, Aqua and Tiida could have 599hp, bess torque and ting... Yuh driving on the people road. Drive sensibly.

but it have zess.
real fyahz.
why you acting like they must not be gee'd?

agent007
punchin NOS

Postby agent007 » August 12th, 2021, 1:13 pm

Dave, you mean Neil right? PAZ4***4?

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » August 12th, 2021, 1:28 pm

FB_IMG_1628789259452.jpg

agent007
punchin NOS

Postby agent007 » August 12th, 2021, 4:33 pm

:shock: He self

gtiracer
Street 2NR

Postby gtiracer » August 12th, 2021, 6:38 pm

Nice.. looking great for age... anyone know where PAY365 is?

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”