Forums

Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple - Cryptocurrency in T&T

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: BItcoin: Where can I buy?

Postby Redman » April 18th, 2016, 4:40 pm

liquidmetal wrote:Miktay, I disagree with your statement about it being a fad. However, I'm curious, what's the rationale behind your statement?

Excellent response LM

Regardless of what or how you feel about the USD Sterling or to lesser extent the Euro....these currencies are almost universally acceptable means of trade,value and storage of values.

Bitcoin is not any of these outside a relatively narrow market.
Not yet maybe.

Money is not just a medium of exchange-which BTC meets to some extent

It has to carry the confidence,stability and 'tangibility' that the traditional currencies have.

Its not a case of what is backing it-since the fiats aint worth the paper they printed on

At this point I would say time in circulation and acceptance.
A Track record of existence...
Time served.

bluesclues
punchin NOS

Postby bluesclues » April 18th, 2016, 11:13 pm

Bro u understand nothing about bitcoin. Dont try to talk like u do. Plain talk bad manner you speaking alot of ignorance and obviously dont know the inner workings of crypto, what drives the market and it's value.

Im just going to say this... again.. like i did last time when it was at $200.

Bitcoin is going up.

Miktay
Shifting into 6th

Postby Miktay » April 18th, 2016, 11:42 pm

bluesclues wrote:Bro u understand nothing about bitcoin. Dont try to talk like u do. Plain talk bad manner you speaking alot of ignorance and obviously dont know the inner workings of crypto, what drives the market and it's value.

Bitcoin is going up.

fringe investment...maybe...but currency? Nah...

Daran
Shifting into 6th

Postby Daran » April 19th, 2016, 3:48 am

Miktay wrote:
bluesclues wrote:Bro u understand nothing about bitcoin. Dont try to talk like u do. Plain talk bad manner you speaking alot of ignorance and obviously dont know the inner workings of crypto, what drives the market and it's value.

Bitcoin is going up.

Well we can't say for sure that it's going up in the immediate future. There's still some issues that need to be resolved before Bitcoin becomes a proper alternative. Look up the core vs classic issue.

However, there is no doubt that crypto currencies are here to stay in one form or the other. I personally think one day they will replace all existing currencies but that's still a long long way off.

blockchains are amazing technology and will continue to be used in many other industries as ledgers or secure databases.

bluesclues
punchin NOS

Re: RE: Re: BItcoin: Where can I buy?

Postby bluesclues » April 19th, 2016, 5:32 am

Daran wrote:
Miktay wrote:

Bitcoin is going up.

Well we can't say for sure that it's going up in the immediate future. There's still some issues that need to be resolved before Bitcoin becomes a proper alternative. Look up the core vs classic issue.

However, there is no doubt that crypto currencies are here to stay in one form or the other. I personally think one day they will replace all existing currencies but that's still a long long way off.

blockchains are amazing technology and will continue to be used in many other industries as ledgers or secure databases.

Did u catch that ETH 10x rise? Zapped em for 3x ;)

Miktay
Shifting into 6th

Postby Miktay » April 19th, 2016, 7:27 am

Daran wrote:
Miktay wrote:

Bitcoin is going up.

Maybe in the year 2500. Not in our lifetimes.

bluesclues
punchin NOS

Postby bluesclues » April 19th, 2016, 12:38 pm

Noobs

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » April 19th, 2016, 5:16 pm

bluesclues wrote:Pls noob. Be quiet. Especially when u dont know what ur talking about.

bluesclues also wrote
we (meaning TnT) ship oil out to foreign private firms who process it into gas and then ship the gas back to us. we pay for that sevice, they take a cut and it results in a highe cost to us. had something to do with ttec/powergen and kinda detailed the process from oil in the ground to converting gas to electricity.

Yep Noobs is right.. people should remain silent when they dont know enough to fill a fork.

But the question isnt what BC thinks about BitCoin... and its future.

Its about whether BTC IS REAL MONEY.

The volatility demonstrated on the chart shows that as a store of value it fails.
Especially if you happen to be a buyer in the 10 months from November 2014(?) ....you would still experiencing up to a 50% loss of VALUE..

http://www.coindesk.com/price/#2010-07- ... se,bpi,USD

So store of value it isnt -not yet.

And frankly the people that make the rules are the Govts and the Central Banks .-so its an uphill battle for any alternative form of money to gain legitimacy on any wide spread basis.
Attachments
BTC Mkt Cap.png
BTC Mkt Cap
Screen Shot 2016-04-19 at 4.54.48 PM.png
BTC Value

bluesclues
punchin NOS

Postby bluesclues » April 19th, 2016, 6:24 pm

I can answer that question.

Is btc real money? No. Its called a commodity.

Is it a store of value? Yes it is.

If u don't understand how u just don't understand how.

Redman I never tell u that I can see the future? Well if not u know now. Go take a look at bit coin price now. We just rose 2% and I'm pretty sure 2 more is coming as we approach $450 USD a bit coin on the way to 500. Notice I'm not speaking like its a gamble. Like I have any margin of doubt or uncertainty.

Miktay
Shifting into 6th

Postby Miktay » April 20th, 2016, 5:45 am

^^^So if I bought in 2014 at $1000...I wont take a loss if I sell at today's price?

Smh...unbelievable...

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » April 20th, 2016, 8:25 am

Miktay wrote:^^^So if I bought in 2014 at $1000...I wont take a loss if I sell at today's price?

Smh...unbelievable...

Well if yuh don't understand...yuh just don't understand.

It have a contferance coming up.

Secrets will be revealed...for 19.99.
Call now ..and we will double your order.
Just pay shipping and handling.

bluesclues
punchin NOS

Postby bluesclues » April 20th, 2016, 9:03 am

Miktay wrote:^^^So if I bought in 2014 at $1000...I wont take a loss if I sell at today's price?

Smh...unbelievable...

Nope. Not if u were using my strategy.

And redman the vitriol starting to show. But if u don't want ppl to call u ignorant. Then don't talk like if ur a pro when all uve done is watched a YouTube video. You don't understand bitcoin. And that is why you will lose money. If u understand how bit coin really operates. U will understand how to read and predict market action based on the price driving indicators.

Miktay
Shifting into 6th

Postby Miktay » April 20th, 2016, 12:49 pm

Well if yuh don't understand...yuh just don't understand.

It have a contferance coming up.

Secrets will be revealed...for 19.99.
Call now ..and we will double your order.
Just pay shipping and handling.

Redman iz the only person in thiz ched who demonstrated their knowledge of investments or money.

As for the $19.95...sorry pardner...i ent buying kyat in bag.

bluesclues
punchin NOS

Postby bluesclues » April 20th, 2016, 1:13 pm

Coming to the conference wont cost you anything. Its a free lecture where i will answer any questions. I want to avoid doing that on the forum. The project will have me providing training, account creation and management as well as full technical support for any who join. It's all to your benefit so if u dont want to attend if and when it goes off, that choice is yours.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » April 20th, 2016, 1:31 pm

Conference of 1 is something resembling Congress of 1?

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » April 20th, 2016, 1:57 pm

bluesclues wrote:

Smh...unbelievable...

And redman the vitriol starting to show. But if u don't want ppl to call u ignorant. Then don't talk like if ur a pro when all uve done is watched a YouTube video. You don't understand bitcoin. And that is why you will lose money. If u understand how bit coin really operates. U will understand how to read and predict market action based on the price driving indicators.

Kinda like you suggesting we sell half of the Oil reserves....and believing that we export oil for conversion to Nat gas to re import LNG to power the Nat gas generators?
And lecturing ad nauseam on what TnT should do re its economy.

I have not proved that I have a sustained and stupendous lack of understanding about commodities
You have.
Lucidly.
Repeatedly

But in support of transparency.
Why not approach Duane to stream the conference live?
and then you take 10% of all profits the attendees make using your 'strategies'
And I say let Tuner make a 3% commission on all activity.
Embrace technology.
Stream it

Miktay
Shifting into 6th

Postby Miktay » April 20th, 2016, 3:44 pm

bluesclues wrote:Coming to the conference wont cost you anything. Its a free lecture where i will answer any questions. I want to avoid doing that on the forum. The project will have me providing training, account creation and management as well as full technical support for any who join. It's all to your benefit so if u dont want to attend if and when it goes off, that choice is yours.

Wrong. It will cost time. Time mo precious than money. Ebody runs out of time.

If u serious...send a 1 pg summary when u done ur conference.

bluesclues
punchin NOS

Postby bluesclues » April 20th, 2016, 5:54 pm

Miktay wrote:
bluesclues wrote:Coming to the conference wont cost you anything. Its a free lecture where i will answer any questions. I want to avoid doing that on the forum. The project will have me providing training, account creation and management as well as full technical support for any who join. It's all to your benefit so if u dont want to attend if and when it goes off, that choice is yours.

True. I value time. And I value your time. so I'm not going to waste anyone's time. That's why I'm making it clear that there are no fees or profit margins for me for ppl to join the project. They will however need to have some money to invest. The returns begin almost instantly. And they will always be in control and have access to their personal accounts to manage their investment as they choose. In the event that anyone can't or doesn't want wrap their head around all the technicalities I will do it for them and get them set up and running.

Why am I doing this? Because I can. And because by my analysis there is room still for everyone who signs on to gain double and more on their investment within a year. Basically I'm letting u in on a scoop because well, I'm fully invested already, and there's still lots of room for others to gain. No setup thing. Everything above board. What I want is to make you money, have you smile and say 'I'm glad you got me unto this track'. Enabling you to save and make money near effortlessly once u get the hang of it.

bluesclues
punchin NOS

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: BItcoin: Where can I buy?

Postby bluesclues » April 20th, 2016, 6:06 pm

Redman wrote:
bluesclues wrote:

Smh...unbelievable...

But in support of transparency.
Why not approach Duane to stream the conference live?
and then you take 10% of all profits the attendees make using your 'strategies'
And I say let Tuner make a 3% commission on all activity.
Embrace technology.
Stream it

Besides the fact that you misrepresented me in you statements I will just focus on this bit.

Funnily enough..because I'm so confident about this, I was looking at just 3% of the profits I generate for members as enough for me. 10% sounds like it'd make me rich overnight lol. Your suggestion is fine with me though. Duane could stream the conference. 3% for tuner will be too much, unless they sponsoring the hosting venue or something. It would be cheaper to probably just pay tuner for the services they provide and add 'tips' as we feel through donations.

Regarding transparency. Members will benefit from full transparency. To view it as a company, each member would be like a major shareholder. Having a right to know the status of the company or their funds at any given point in time. Basically, ask me anything, anytime and I'll help out as best as possible through imparting my knowledge on the particular aspect or providing technical support.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » April 20th, 2016, 6:23 pm

Besides the fact that you misrepresented me in you statements I will just focus on this bit.

How so?

bluesclues
punchin NOS

Postby bluesclues » April 20th, 2016, 6:36 pm

Redman wrote:

How so?

Because we cleared that up. I was halfway right. We buy our own oil from a 'foreign producer'. See how easy it is to assume in interpretation that meant the producer was in foreign lol. And still not bad for pulling an article from memory thatt I just browsed through yeaaaars before.

Miktay
Shifting into 6th

Postby Miktay » April 20th, 2016, 9:02 pm

And because by my analysis there is room still for everyone who signs on to gain double and more on their investment within a year.

Sound illegal. Or a Ponzi scheme.

U can mek $ inna Ponzi...but u need 2b disciplined...control greed & fear...& kno when 2 get out.

Good luck.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » April 20th, 2016, 10:19 pm

bluesclues wrote:
Miktay wrote:

True. I value time. And I value your time. so I'm not going to waste anyone's time. That's why I'm making it clear that there are no fees or profit margins for me for ppl to join the project. They will however need to have some money to invest. The returns begin almost instantly. And they will always be in control and have access to their personal accounts to manage their investment as they choose. In the event that anyone can't or doesn't want wrap their head around all the technicalities I will do it for them and get them set up and running.

Why am I doing this? Because I can. And because by my analysis there is room still for everyone who signs on to gain double and more on their investment within a year. Basically I'm letting u in on a scoop because well, I'm fully invested already, and there's still lots of room for others to gain. No setup thing. Everything above board. What I want is to make you money, have you smile and say 'I'm glad you got me unto this track'. Enabling you to save and make money near effortlessly once u get the hang of it.

Quoted for abject fakin stupidity.

Your arrogance is only equaled by your demonstrated unfamiliaritywith a scintilla of capability.

Miktay is the gentleman.

My prediction is that you full of crap.
Stream it.
Prove me wrong.

bluesclues
punchin NOS

Postby bluesclues » April 21st, 2016, 4:45 am

That is fine. The opt out option is yours for the taking.

Anyway the offer was made. If nobody on tuner takes it seriously well... salt thy will suck. By the general attitude I think I will change my mind and just help ppl on a one on one basis.

Allyuh need to learn to be better judges of character. So hears what. Thread taking a negative turn again. Allyuh not serious in life. So.. forget the conference. Won't bother again because my time is valuable and I decided not to waste it on ungrateful sobs. How about that.

Good luck in the recession. Please lock thread. Offer will not be made again.

Miktay
Shifting into 6th

Postby Miktay » April 21st, 2016, 6:15 am

Ibtl...

Beware of Greeks bearing gifts...

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » April 21st, 2016, 11:24 am

bluesclues wrote:That is fine. The opt out option is yours for the taking.

Anyway the offer was made. If nobody on tuner takes it seriously well... salt thy will suck. By the general attitude I think I will change my mind and just help ppl on a one on one basis.

Allyuh need to learn to be better judges of character. So hears what. Thread taking a negative turn again. Allyuh not serious in life. So.. forget the conference. Won't bother again because my time is valuable and I decided not to waste it on ungrateful sobs. How about that.

I'm so confident about this, I was looking at just 3% of the profits I generate for members as enough for me.

So despite your confidence-(Confidence being the source word of...?)....2 little posts of suspicion from 2 NOOBS (your words) and you done???

If it is that you cant defend/justify/explain this system from 2 noobs-how knowledgeable are you on the system?
How robust is it?
But you are correct.
I apologize for being rude or aggressive.
It was uncouth.(might be the big bamsee ting with the airbrush on her back)

Lets walk forward.
Below is a link to the Jan 2018 Call on Nabors Industries.
Strike Price at $7.00
Its at 4.25 today.
Nabors is 10.38

I think its a screaming buy.
http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=NBR180119C00007000

and I can explain why.
And why I would buy the stock in some cases or the option in others or both
I have a system of thought that leads me to a POV
Sometimes its right sometimes it isnt,

How about you link one of your reccs.
And explain what ,why and when?

If you believe in what youre doing you need to be able to justify it.
if you expect to lead people on the investment ....you need to be able to justify that trust
Money is a very personal thing.

So link it up

Miktay
Shifting into 6th

Postby Miktay » April 21st, 2016, 1:24 pm

Redman wrote:
bluesclues wrote:That is fine. The opt out option is yours for the taking.

I'm so confident about this, I was looking at just 3% of the profits I generate for members as enough for me.

So despite your confidence-(Confidence being the source word of...?)....2 little posts of suspicion from 2 NOOBS (your words) and you done???

If it is that you cant defend/justify/explain this system from 2 noobs-how knowledgeable are you on the system?
How robust is it?
But you are correct.
I apologize for being rude or aggressive.
It was uncouth.(might be the big bamsee ting with the airbrush on her back)

Lets walk forward.
Below is a link to the Jan 2018 Call on Nabors Industries.
Strike Price at $7.00
Its at 4.25 today.
Nabors is 10.38

I think its a screaming buy.
http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=NBR180119C00007000

and I can explain why.
And why I would buy the stock in some cases or the option in others or both
I have a system of thought that leads me to a POV
Sometimes its right sometimes it isnt,

How about you link one of your reccs.
And explain what ,why and when?

If you believe in what youre doing you need to be able to justify it.
if you expect to lead people on the investment ....you need to be able to justify that trust
Money is a very personal thing.

So link it up

thanks Redz...

You can make a better decision about sumting like thiz...rather than the smoke-&-mirrors...cyat-in-bag...pseudo-financial-innuendo...alluded 2 by bluesclues...

Miktay
Shifting into 6th

Postby Miktay » April 21st, 2016, 1:25 pm

Last edited by Miktay on April 21st, 2016, 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bluesclues
punchin NOS

Postby bluesclues » April 21st, 2016, 4:44 pm

There it is. Bit coin $450. Such a lucky guess on my part. #iluvgambling

novastar1
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby novastar1 » April 21st, 2016, 4:56 pm

Bitcoin mining still a thing?
Anyone have success with this in Trinidad?

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”