TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple - Cryptocurrency in T&T

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

X_Factor
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Bitcoins, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple Anyone?

Postby X_Factor » May 19th, 2021, 8:24 pm

Phone Surgeon wrote:Still no issues using fcb cardsScreenshot_20210519-194200_Email.jpeg

you brave to be buying coin now yes
everything is sooo volatile atm

I expected dogecoin to be gaining closer to the 1.00 with musk's sorta plug for it, but even that is dropping
It seems ppl taking out their money but not re investing in another coin
However gold and silver prices are up compared to a week ago

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » May 19th, 2021, 8:36 pm

its china freaking up the crypto price
yesterday they ban financial institutions from dealing with it
i assume that even means you cant buy or sell it using your accounts/ cards

https://www.reuters.com/technology/chin ... 021-05-18/

China has banned financial institutions and payment companies from providing services related to cryptocurrency transactions, and warned investors against speculative crypto trading.

It was China’s latest attempt to clamp down on what was a burgeoning digital trading market. Under the ban, such institutions, including banks and online payments channels, must not offer clients any service involving cryptocurrency, such as registration, trading, clearing and settlement, three industry bodies said in a joint statement on Tuesday.

“Recently, crypto currency prices have skyrocketed and plummeted, and speculative trading of cryptocurrency has rebounded, seriously infringing on the safety of people’s property and disrupting the normal economic and financial order,” they said in the statement.

China has banned crypto exchanges and initial coin offerings but has not barred individuals from holding cryptocurrencies.

A small toy figurine is seen on representations of the Bitcoin virtual currency displayed in front of an image of China's flag in this illustration picture, April 9, 2019. REUTERS/Dado Ruvic/Illustration
The institutions must not provide saving, trust or pledging services of cryptocurrency, nor issue financial product related to cryptocurrency, the statement also said.

The moves were not Beijing's first moves against digital currency. In 2017, China shut down its local cryptocurrency exchanges, smothering a speculative market that had accounted for 90% of global bitcoin trading.

In June 2019, the People's Bank of China issued a statement saying it would block access to all domestic and foreign cryptocurrency exchanges and Initial Coin Offering websites, aiming to clamp down on all cryptocurrency trading with a ban on foreign exchanges.

The statement also highlighted the risks of cryptocurrency trading, saying virtual currencies "are not supported by real value", their prices are easily manipulated, and trading contracts are not protected by Chinese law.

The three industry bodies are: the National Internet Finance Association of China, the China Banking Association and the Payment and Clearing Association of China.

eitech
punchin NOS

Postby eitech » May 19th, 2021, 9:33 pm

Phone Surgeon wrote:Still no issues using fcb cards
Screenshot_20210519-194200_Email.jpeg

Are you using the app or the desktop browser for binance?

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » May 19th, 2021, 9:41 pm

Desktop browser

eitech
punchin NOS

Postby eitech » May 19th, 2021, 10:11 pm

Phone Surgeon wrote:Desktop browser

Old card or newer chip card?

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » May 19th, 2021, 11:35 pm

New chip card I get last year

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » May 20th, 2021, 8:57 pm

Allu sell or still HODLin?

Im still in ...

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » May 20th, 2021, 9:30 pm

yippee ki yay

eitech
punchin NOS

Postby eitech » May 21st, 2021, 4:14 pm

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » May 21st, 2021, 4:31 pm

Dudes in all seriousness, invest right now, don't miss this opportunity.

I'd highly highly recommend taking advantage of the low ETH price now. The flippening could happen within the next 2 years, and you'll make 10X on your investment.

Elon Musk, while many might hate him right now is right. BTC isn't the future of crypto. BCH and ETH are.

X_Factor
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby X_Factor » May 22nd, 2021, 8:33 pm

I have a cousin who want me to put a lil 50-100usd on some dogelon mars coin and leave it for my a couple generations who aint born yet

widdyphuck
18 pounds of Boost

Postby widdyphuck » May 22nd, 2021, 8:58 pm

X_Factor wrote:I have a cousin who want me to put a lil 50-100usd on some dogelon mars coin and leave it for my a couple generations who aint born yet
You could get something better with 100 US if you waiting that long.

X_Factor
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby X_Factor » May 22nd, 2021, 11:50 pm

^which?

Bizkit0728
Riding on 13's

Postby Bizkit0728 » May 23rd, 2021, 4:49 am

Hey guys what method do you all use that successfully withdraws from binance?

eitech
punchin NOS

Postby eitech » May 23rd, 2021, 6:32 am

Bizkit0728 wrote:Hey guys what method do you all use that successfully withdraws from binance?

I have used wire transfer. The exchange fee is 40usd and local bank fee is about 10usd

Bizkit0728
Riding on 13's

Postby Bizkit0728 » May 23rd, 2021, 7:15 am

eitech wrote:
Bizkit0728 wrote:Hey guys what method do you all use that successfully withdraws from binance?

I have used wire transfer. The exchange fee is 40usd and local bank fee is about 10usd
Wire transfer, through the p2p section?

eitech
punchin NOS

Postby eitech » May 23rd, 2021, 9:15 am

Bizkit0728 wrote:
eitech wrote:

Wire transfer, through the p2p section?

Cant recall without logging in and checking but to wire transfer to bank account requires a form to be filled out
IMG_9429.JPG

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » May 23rd, 2021, 11:34 am

Dohplaydat wrote:
Dudes in all seriousness, invest right now, don't miss this opportunity.

I'd highly highly recommend taking advantage of the low ETH price now. The flippening could happen within the next 2 years, and you'll make 10X on your investment.

Elon Musk, while many might hate him right now is right. BTC isn't the future of crypto. BCH and ETH are.

Really?

BCH makes huge trade offs for being more efficient than BTC. Larger block sizes mean more efficient and faster transfers, but at the cost of being less decentralized. Less decentralization means easier to manipulate and Hack. Plus BTC has the a greater network effect.

Etherium is at a cross roads, they stand to lose alot of potential business and projects to polkadot and Cardano which once they have finished their development cycle they will be far greater than what is possible via Eth 2.0

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » May 23rd, 2021, 2:46 pm

i use lobstr.co to send to wallets on binance.. fees will vary but from my exp doge was 13us per 100us purchase

dean_spleen09
Riding on 17's

Postby dean_spleen09 » May 28th, 2021, 12:47 pm

got some eth last sunday at 1.8 , sold at 2.8 midweek.
hope it gets back to 1.8 again :|

richardxsingh
3NE 2NR for life

Postby richardxsingh » May 28th, 2021, 1:08 pm

I also tried with FCB and they said they do not allow crypto purchases.
Republic is fine however.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » May 28th, 2021, 8:19 pm

guys be careful with buying bitcoin locally from anyone with TT cash

was on a scene today with a fella who was sending me fake royal bank receipts as proof of payment for devices and when police search his pc/phone it had alot of stuff where he selling bitcoin locally
he sending runners to meet people to collect cash for bitcoin and sending them fake transactions as poor of transferring the bitcoin/crypto

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » May 28th, 2021, 9:10 pm

is ripple still in the game?

richardxsingh
3NE 2NR for life

Postby richardxsingh » May 28th, 2021, 9:44 pm

The court matter is still undecided. If they win "to the moon".

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » May 28th, 2021, 9:47 pm

richardxsingh wrote:The court matter is still undecided. If they win "to the moon".

lol. why will it 'skyrocket' if they win?

richardxsingh
3NE 2NR for life

Postby richardxsingh » June 4th, 2021, 11:17 am

I was being sarcastic. But then again look at coins like doge...

pinks
Street 2NR

Postby pinks » June 6th, 2021, 12:14 am

Goodday..would it be possible for you to explain to me how to withdraw usd to my rbl credit card?like wat app or site u use and how to go abt doing it?i currently use binace for crypto trading..thanks..
daxt0r wrote:
Untitled.jpg

At least they ent have no restriction on cashin out to CC yet, good thing i would never need to buy crypto lol.

went bago an drink up meh gazoo an mash up meh lil iphone se on a job site so ah need a lil quick usd to offset purchase of new one so ah cash out a lil smth to meh rbl CC rather than WU as normal. Thankfully exchange rate went up a lil ting and ah get a lil extra than i wanted to cash out as d SE is just 400usd lol.

For those who suggested from payoneer, what are the fees like? seems to be more like paypal to, not seeing how to directly move from BTC to TTD cash out without expensive conversion intermediary.
I also checked and say Payoneer TOS says that they don't allow transactions involving btc or any digital currency. So maybe go have to stick to WU for TTD cash-in-hand out till dese new Visa Debit cards available locally get online capabilities.

daxt0r
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby daxt0r » June 6th, 2021, 9:03 am

use Escrooge or D-obmem or any reputable exchange, nothing to it really.

Country_Bookie
punchin NOS

Postby Country_Bookie » June 8th, 2021, 7:25 pm

(Bloomberg) --
Bitcoin slumped to a two-week low, with analysts pointing to a technical breakdown as well as the recovery of Colonial Pipeline Co.’s ransom as evidence that crypto isn’t beyond government control.
The largest token tumbled as much as 9.9% to $31,036, though it recouped some of those losses to trade around $32,363 as of 2:31 p.m. in New York. The Bloomberg Galaxy Crypto Index fell as much as 15% before also paring losses by mid-afternoon. Altcoins such as Ether, Litecoin and EOS also dropped.

“Bitcoin can’t get a break,” said Antoni Trenchev, managing partner and co-founder of Nexo, a crypto lender. “Big picture, what we’re experiencing here is a tedious, drawn out regulatory overhang which will continue to weigh on the Bitcoin price. Ultimately it’s good for the industry -- and crypto needs the right sort of regulation -- but for short-termists out there, it’s probably best to look away.”
The U.S. recovered almost all the Bitcoin ransom paid to the perpetrators of the cyber attack on Colonial last month in a sign that law enforcement is capable of pursuing online criminals even when they operate outside the nation’s borders.
The FBI was able to find the Bitcoin by uncovering the digital addresses the hackers used to transfer the funds, according to an eight-page seizure warrant released by the Justice Department on Monday.

While the FBI’s ability to track and recoup the cryptocurrency may go against the anti-establishment ethos that led to the development of Bitcoin, it can also been seen as a positive sign for the sector as it seeks broader mainstream acceptance.
To Bloomberg Intelligence’s Mike McGlone, Tuesday’s decline is “linked to fears of the Feds seizing people’s Bitcoins,” he said. At the same time, “we’ve been in a down-phase for a month now and this is part of it. It’s a continuation of the latest downtrend and this is the latest spark. I thought Bitcoin would be up today on the Colonial news so I’m befuddled.”
Meanwhile, strategists are also watching key technical levels for the cryptocurrency.
One threshold is $30,000, a level the coin briefly touched last month during a brutal selloff. But breaching that round-number level, could trigger another wave of selling given the lack of technical support between $20,000 and $30,000. On the other hand, Bitcoin’s relative strength index is signaling that the token is nearing the oversold level, indicating a possible reprieve.
If the coin continues to decline and $31,000 and $30,000 are taken out, it could retrace its entire breakout from $20,000 and fall back to that level, according to Tallbacken CEO Michael Purves. “This type of ‘round trip’ would not be unusual for an asset (or a stock) which put in an exponential rally,” he wrote in a note, adding that something similar happened after its 2017 rally.
Other market-watchers agree. “The major price support stands at the $30K level, and a slide below this handle could run into stops and accelerate the sell-off in the short run,” said Ipek Ozkardeskaya, senior analyst at Swissquote.
Jeffrey Halley, a senior market analyst at Oanda, says that a break below $30,000 could lead to “another capitulation.” Evercore ISI’s Rich Ross sees a test of support around $29,000.
Bitcoin is still up about 12% this year but the token has plunged from a peak of almost $65,000 in mid-April, casting a pall over the cryptocurrency sector. The recent selloff was exacerbated by billionaire Elon Musk’s public rebuke of the amount of energy used by the servers underpinning the token. Harsh Chinese regulatory oversight also soured the mood.
“You had this phenomenon where Bitcoin got extended, but nothing goes up in a straight line,” said Dan Russo, portfolio manager at Potomac Fund Management. “That’s something to be expected -- you’ve seen throughout its short history these bouts of deep drawdowns. It just got extended to the upside and started to roll over.”
The virtual currency -- which has more than tripled over the past year -- is now in a “cooling off period” that could last “a few months” longer, said Vijay Ayyar, head of Asia-Pacific at crypto exchange Luno Pte.
More stories like this are available on bloomberg.com
Subscribe now to stay ahead with the most trusted business news source.
2021 Bloomberg L.P.

868toothfairy
Riding on 13's

Postby 868toothfairy » June 9th, 2021, 4:31 pm

pinks wrote:Goodday..would it be possible for you to explain to me how to withdraw usd to my rbl credit card?like wat app or site u use and how to go abt doing it?i currently use binace for crypto trading..thanks..
daxt0r wrote:Untitled.jpg
At least they ent have no restriction on cashin out to CC yet, good thing i would never need to buy crypto lol.

went bago an drink up meh gazoo an mash up meh lil iphone se on a job site so ah need a lil quick usd to offset purchase of new one so ah cash out a lil smth to meh rbl CC rather than WU as normal. Thankfully exchange rate went up a lil ting and ah get a lil extra than i wanted to cash out as d SE is just 400usd lol.

For those who suggested from payoneer, what are the fees like? seems to be more like paypal to, not seeing how to directly move from BTC to TTD cash out without expensive conversion intermediary.
I also checked and say Payoneer TOS says that they don't allow transactions involving btc or any digital currency. So maybe go have to stick to WU for TTD cash-in-hand out till dese new Visa Debit cards available locally get online capabilities.

i'd like to know as well-- also what are the fees and waiting times like? is it better to cashout with WU or rbl cc? thanks

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”