Circumcision (male)

Re: Circumcision (male)

Postby rspann » July 4th, 2018, 6:40 am

Trevor Sayers say to rub lime on the head.

Postby Les Bain » July 4th, 2018, 10:07 am

rabiesebola wrote:circumcision leads to increased masturbation that will eventually lead to homosexuality or inevitable loneliness. not recommended for normal academics. however if youre into sports them circumcision is recommended. the negative side effects wont occur due to increased testosterone levels from induced daily activity towards physical improvement. also circumcision significantly decreases the "buldge" hence not a turn on for girls seeking a quick gape. most men who circumcised have to take the "tuck back" approach where yur diicck will rest between yur bottom to avoid rubbing on yuh jockey shorts. hence another reason why homosexuality amongst circumcised men is so prevalent. hope this helps

That is the strongest case of anti wisdom I ever read.

Postby tr1ad » July 4th, 2018, 11:28 am

rspann wrote:Trevor Sayers say to rub lime on the head.

is garlic bai...
then bokey it

rexsmith

Postby rexsmith » July 5th, 2018, 11:25 am

SERIOUSLY,
Last edited by rexsmith on August 1st, 2018, 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HSA

Postby HSA » July 5th, 2018, 1:37 pm

rexsmith wrote:SERIOUSLY, Which doctor does this in their practice cause i need to get this done,

omar ali in chaguanas

rmlmv

Postby rmlmv » July 15th, 2019, 11:39 am

(Removed)
Last edited by rmlmv on December 24th, 2020, 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Blaze d Chalice » July 15th, 2019, 11:46 am

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Postby goalpost » July 15th, 2019, 11:53 am

What?

Why?

rmlmv

Postby rmlmv » July 15th, 2019, 12:04 pm

goalpost wrote:What?

Why?

I just didn't like how mine looked, but mostly because I'm an idiot.

Postby Dave » July 15th, 2019, 1:22 pm

Reminds me of Robin Hood Men in tights with the Rabi, just nip the tip!

Postby Kenjo » July 15th, 2019, 4:58 pm

rmlmv wrote:Hi All, I know I will get a lot of flak for confessing this here, but I want to do it anyway to warn any others who may be as stupid as I was. I found a method online called the prepex method, that is non-surgical, and seemed so simple I tried it on myself. Yes I was that dumb. All, please please please don't be as stupid as I was. At first the prepex device was fine, but within an hour of doing it, the pain became so terrible I had to go to a doctor/surgeon.
He ended up completing the circumcision the traditional way and let me tell you, it is not as painless as it looks in videos. At least for me. They said everyone has different experiences, some painless, some painful. Even with several injections of anesthesia I still felt every cut they made, and every stab of their needle, and nothing was/is worth that amount of pain. I was crying like a little child in that room, a 35 year old man.

I thank God Dr. Omar Ali in Chaguanas was open that morning and received me with so much warmth even though I was such a dumba** for trying it myself. If you are still interested in doing this, good luck... I would highly recommend this doctor. He and his team were amazing.

I'll update how things go later on. Home recovering with my head down in shame.

Oh no that’s only for children alone , in no way is it for adults without pain medication.

Postby Zetski » July 16th, 2019, 5:09 pm

rmlmv wrote:Hi All, I know I will get a lot of flak for confessing this here, but I want to do it anyway to warn any others who may be as stupid as I was. I found a method online called the prepex method, that is non-surgical, and seemed so simple I tried it on myself. Yes I was that dumb. All, please please please don't be as stupid as I was. At first the prepex device was fine, but within an hour of doing it, the pain became so terrible I had to go to a doctor/surgeon.
He ended up completing the circumcision the traditional way and let me tell you, it is not as painless as it looks in videos. At least for me. They said everyone has different experiences, some painless, some painful. Even with several injections of anesthesia I still felt every cut they made, and every stab of their needle, and nothing was/is worth that amount of pain. I was crying like a little child in that room, a 35 year old man.

I thank God Dr. Omar Ali in Chaguanas was open that morning and received me with so much warmth even though I was such a dumba** for trying it myself. If you are still interested in doing this, good luck... I would highly recommend this doctor. He and his team were amazing.

When i get hard it does roll all the way back and looks uncircumcised but everybody different some are growers and some are showers.. also when you are an adult there are big veins running along it rather than when you a child so yes that was pretty dumb but hope you recover bro

Postby hydroep » July 16th, 2019, 6:03 pm

Nature put it dey for a reason...:|

Postby j.o.e » July 16th, 2019, 7:47 pm

Zetski wrote:

When i get hard it does roll all the way back and looks uncircumcised but everybody different some are growers and some are showers.. also when you are an adult there are big veins running along it rather than when you a child so yes that was pretty dumb but hope you recover bro

Same had an American white woman who came for servicing. Post sex she asked how come I’m circumcised as a non American. Told her that’s how a healthy working tool looked and worked. A sword should have a sheath

Postby Zetski » July 16th, 2019, 9:05 pm

Zetski wrote:

Same had an American white woman who came for servicing. Post sex she asked how come I’m circumcised as a non American. Told her that’s how a healthy working tool looked and worked. A sword should have a sheath

HSA

Postby HSA » July 26th, 2019, 2:41 pm

which head??

Postby Joshie23 » July 26th, 2019, 3:35 pm

HSA wrote:

which head??

Hoss!!!! Have some behaviour!!!! :cry: :cry:

Anyone realise that OP was deliberating on this for almost 5 years, only to eventually to attempt to circumsize himself?

Postby TurboSingh12 » July 29th, 2019, 8:42 am

tr1ad wrote:
rspann wrote:Trevor Sayers say to rub lime on the head.

is garlic bai...
then bokey it

Rubbing alcohol does the charm

Postby DTAC » July 29th, 2019, 10:33 am

Read this for a good laugh. Madness yes.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-47292307

Postby maj. tom » July 29th, 2019, 10:48 am

Ingrained cultural genital mutilation does that. Madness yes, not funny at all though. There are millions of men who had no choice because it was done when they were a baby. And hundreds of adult men pressured into it by cultural norms. Many babies do die from the procedure in America, either through complications of the procedure (1.3% male neonatal deaths) or Sudden infant death syndrome related to circumcision. You don't even hear about that though.

But just switch genders and imagine the uproar against such an ingrained culture in modern times.

Robert Baker estimated 229 deaths per year from circumcision in the United States.12 Bollinger estimated that approximately 119 infant boys die from circumcision-related each year in the U.S. (1.3% of all male neonatal deaths from all causes) Thymos: Journal of Boyhood Studies Volume 5, Number 1 (Spring 2010)
http://www.cirp.org/library/death/

Postby Joshie23 » July 29th, 2019, 1:17 pm

DTAC wrote:Read this for a good laugh. Madness yes.

I read it. What's funny? All kicks from the thread aside, if suicide (for any reason) is comical to you, well maybe OP isn't the only one in need of a doctor. :?

Postby l33t2 » July 29th, 2019, 1:28 pm

It's freaking pointless to circumcise men, it should be banned from being done to babies or anyone below the age of 18.

Postby Les Bain » July 29th, 2019, 1:49 pm

DTAC wrote:Read this for a good laugh. Madness yes.

Genuinely want to know which part of that was funny.

Maybe it was real or imagined pain but I had tight foreskin issues back in my single digits days. My brother basically told me to man up and try rolling it back whenever I bathed. I did, and it eventually wasn't a problem anymore.

I know phimosis would have a different effect by person, but I wonder if some parents jump the gun on this matter.

HSA

Postby HSA » August 5th, 2019, 11:29 am

does rolled back foreskin add to the girth?? or is it absorbed into the underbelly??

asking for a friend

Postby ruffneck_12 » August 7th, 2019, 11:22 pm

see that pain rmlmv was talking about?

Now imagine inflicting that pain upon your newborn son.

Postby zoom rader » August 7th, 2019, 11:28 pm

circumcision is BS.

My tote-tee , my skin is staying on.

circumcision is for Jews and Muslims.

Postby MaxPower » August 8th, 2019, 4:58 pm

Allyuh mosslim people eh fed up??

Postby De Dragon » August 8th, 2019, 5:18 pm

MaxPower wrote:Allyuh mosslim people eh fed up??

EH??

HSA

Postby HSA » August 14th, 2019, 2:24 pm

MaxPower wrote:Allyuh mosslim people eh fed up??

with