Forums

Circumcision (male)

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Circumcision (male)

Postby rspann » July 4th, 2018, 6:40 am

Trevor Sayers say to rub lime on the head.

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » July 4th, 2018, 10:07 am

rabiesebola wrote:circumcision leads to increased masturbation that will eventually lead to homosexuality or inevitable loneliness. not recommended for normal academics. however if youre into sports them circumcision is recommended. the negative side effects wont occur due to increased testosterone levels from induced daily activity towards physical improvement. also circumcision significantly decreases the "buldge" hence not a turn on for girls seeking a quick gape. most men who circumcised have to take the "tuck back" approach where yur diicck will rest between yur bottom to avoid rubbing on yuh jockey shorts. hence another reason why homosexuality amongst circumcised men is so prevalent. hope this helps

:|
That is the strongest case of anti wisdom I ever read.

tr1ad
2NR phototakerouter

Postby tr1ad » July 4th, 2018, 11:28 am

rspann wrote:Trevor Sayers say to rub lime on the head.

is garlic bai...
then bokey it

rexsmith
3NE 2NR for life

Postby rexsmith » July 5th, 2018, 11:25 am

SERIOUSLY,
Last edited by rexsmith on August 1st, 2018, 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HSA
Riding on 17's

Postby HSA » July 5th, 2018, 1:37 pm

rexsmith wrote:SERIOUSLY, Which doctor does this in their practice cause i need to get this done,

omar ali in chaguanas

rmlmv
3NE 2NR for life

Postby rmlmv » July 15th, 2019, 11:39 am

(Removed)
Last edited by rmlmv on December 24th, 2020, 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Postby Blaze d Chalice » July 15th, 2019, 11:46 am

:shock: :shock: :shock:

goalpost
punchin NOS

Postby goalpost » July 15th, 2019, 11:53 am

What?

Why?

rmlmv
3NE 2NR for life

Postby rmlmv » July 15th, 2019, 12:04 pm

goalpost wrote:What?

Why?

I just didn't like how mine looked, but mostly because I'm an idiot.

Dave
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby Dave » July 15th, 2019, 1:22 pm

Reminds me of Robin Hood Men in tights with the Rabi, just nip the tip!

Kenjo
punchin NOS

Postby Kenjo » July 15th, 2019, 4:58 pm

rmlmv wrote:Hi All, I know I will get a lot of flak for confessing this here, but I want to do it anyway to warn any others who may be as stupid as I was. I found a method online called the prepex method, that is non-surgical, and seemed so simple I tried it on myself. Yes I was that dumb. All, please please please don't be as stupid as I was. At first the prepex device was fine, but within an hour of doing it, the pain became so terrible I had to go to a doctor/surgeon.
He ended up completing the circumcision the traditional way and let me tell you, it is not as painless as it looks in videos. At least for me. They said everyone has different experiences, some painless, some painful. Even with several injections of anesthesia I still felt every cut they made, and every stab of their needle, and nothing was/is worth that amount of pain. I was crying like a little child in that room, a 35 year old man.

I thank God Dr. Omar Ali in Chaguanas was open that morning and received me with so much warmth even though I was such a dumba** for trying it myself. If you are still interested in doing this, good luck... I would highly recommend this doctor. He and his team were amazing.

I'll update how things go later on. Home recovering with my head down in shame.

Oh no that’s only for children alone , in no way is it for adults without pain medication.

Zetski
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby Zetski » July 16th, 2019, 5:09 pm

rmlmv wrote:Hi All, I know I will get a lot of flak for confessing this here, but I want to do it anyway to warn any others who may be as stupid as I was. I found a method online called the prepex method, that is non-surgical, and seemed so simple I tried it on myself. Yes I was that dumb. All, please please please don't be as stupid as I was. At first the prepex device was fine, but within an hour of doing it, the pain became so terrible I had to go to a doctor/surgeon.
He ended up completing the circumcision the traditional way and let me tell you, it is not as painless as it looks in videos. At least for me. They said everyone has different experiences, some painless, some painful. Even with several injections of anesthesia I still felt every cut they made, and every stab of their needle, and nothing was/is worth that amount of pain. I was crying like a little child in that room, a 35 year old man.

I thank God Dr. Omar Ali in Chaguanas was open that morning and received me with so much warmth even though I was such a dumba** for trying it myself. If you are still interested in doing this, good luck... I would highly recommend this doctor. He and his team were amazing.

When i get hard it does roll all the way back and looks uncircumcised but everybody different some are growers and some are showers.. also when you are an adult there are big veins running along it rather than when you a child so yes that was pretty dumb but hope you recover bro

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby hydroep » July 16th, 2019, 6:03 pm

Nature put it dey for a reason...:|

j.o.e
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby j.o.e » July 16th, 2019, 7:47 pm

Zetski wrote:

When i get hard it does roll all the way back and looks uncircumcised but everybody different some are growers and some are showers.. also when you are an adult there are big veins running along it rather than when you a child so yes that was pretty dumb but hope you recover bro

Same had an American white woman who came for servicing. Post sex she asked how come I’m circumcised as a non American. Told her that’s how a healthy working tool looked and worked. A sword should have a sheath

Zetski
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby Zetski » July 16th, 2019, 9:05 pm

j.o.e wrote:
Zetski wrote:

Same had an American white woman who came for servicing. Post sex she asked how come I’m circumcised as a non American. Told her that’s how a healthy working tool looked and worked. A sword should have a sheath

:lol: :lol:

HSA
Riding on 17's

Postby HSA » July 26th, 2019, 2:41 pm

which head??

Joshie23
Riding on 17's

Postby Joshie23 » July 26th, 2019, 3:35 pm

HSA wrote:

which head??

Hoss!!!! Have some behaviour!!!! :cry: :cry:

Anyone realise that OP was deliberating on this for almost 5 years, only to eventually to attempt to circumsize himself?

TurboSingh12
Riding on 16's

Postby TurboSingh12 » July 29th, 2019, 8:42 am

tr1ad wrote:
rspann wrote:Trevor Sayers say to rub lime on the head.

is garlic bai...
then bokey it

Rubbing alcohol does the charm

DTAC
18 pounds of Boost

Postby DTAC » July 29th, 2019, 10:33 am

Read this for a good laugh. Madness yes.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-47292307

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » July 29th, 2019, 10:48 am

Ingrained cultural genital mutilation does that. Madness yes, not funny at all though. There are millions of men who had no choice because it was done when they were a baby. And hundreds of adult men pressured into it by cultural norms. Many babies do die from the procedure in America, either through complications of the procedure (1.3% male neonatal deaths) or Sudden infant death syndrome related to circumcision. You don't even hear about that though.

But just switch genders and imagine the uproar against such an ingrained culture in modern times.

Robert Baker estimated 229 deaths per year from circumcision in the United States.12 Bollinger estimated that approximately 119 infant boys die from circumcision-related each year in the U.S. (1.3% of all male neonatal deaths from all causes) Thymos: Journal of Boyhood Studies Volume 5, Number 1 (Spring 2010)
http://www.cirp.org/library/death/

Joshie23
Riding on 17's

Postby Joshie23 » July 29th, 2019, 1:17 pm

DTAC wrote:Read this for a good laugh. Madness yes.

I read it. What's funny? All kicks from the thread aside, if suicide (for any reason) is comical to you, well maybe OP isn't the only one in need of a doctor. :?

l33t2
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby l33t2 » July 29th, 2019, 1:28 pm

It's freaking pointless to circumcise men, it should be banned from being done to babies or anyone below the age of 18.

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » July 29th, 2019, 1:49 pm

DTAC wrote:Read this for a good laugh. Madness yes.

Genuinely want to know which part of that was funny.

Maybe it was real or imagined pain but I had tight foreskin issues back in my single digits days. My brother basically told me to man up and try rolling it back whenever I bathed. I did, and it eventually wasn't a problem anymore.

I know phimosis would have a different effect by person, but I wonder if some parents jump the gun on this matter.

HSA
Riding on 17's

Postby HSA » August 5th, 2019, 11:29 am

does rolled back foreskin add to the girth?? or is it absorbed into the underbelly??

asking for a friend

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » August 7th, 2019, 11:22 pm

see that pain rmlmv was talking about?

Now imagine inflicting that pain upon your newborn son.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » August 7th, 2019, 11:28 pm

circumcision is BS.

My tote-tee , my skin is staying on.

circumcision is for Jews and Muslims.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » August 8th, 2019, 4:58 pm

Allyuh mosslim people eh fed up??

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » August 8th, 2019, 5:18 pm

MaxPower wrote:Allyuh mosslim people eh fed up??

EH??

HSA
Riding on 17's

Postby HSA » August 14th, 2019, 2:24 pm

MaxPower wrote:Allyuh mosslim people eh fed up??

with

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”