Shifting into 6th

Re: ISIS in T&T?

Postby alfa » March 2nd, 2023, 2:42 pm

Judging by today's express comments on the topic nobody wants them back

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » March 2nd, 2023, 2:58 pm

Les Bain wrote:I seen too many scenarios where people put their head on a block for innocent children then find out is a bunch of devil they were rooting for.

Fk them kids.

Exactly.

We bring them and then what? One of them blows themselves up in the name of Allah in a school or commits a mass shooting or beats somebody boy/girl child to a pulp.

These young terrorists have seen and been in war, we don’t want them coming here beheading people and then crying insanity and using their previous terrorism involvement as an excuse for their actions.

FTK

FrankChag
Riding on 16's

Postby FrankChag » March 2nd, 2023, 4:14 pm

MaxPower wrote:
Les Bain wrote:I seen too many scenarios where people put their head on a block for innocent children then find out is a bunch of devil they were rooting for.

Fk them kids.

Exactly.

We bring them and then what? One of them blows themselves up in the name of Allah in a school or commits a mass shooting or beats somebody boy/girl child to a pulp.

These young terrorists have seen and been in war, we don’t want them coming here beheading people and then crying insanity and using their previous terrorism involvement as an excuse for their actions.

FTK

Srsly, entonces nadie de El Koki (de Caracas) esta viviendo en trinidad... ?no?

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » March 2nd, 2023, 4:24 pm

i can foresee issues with them kids growing up
will become misfits in society

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » March 2nd, 2023, 8:55 pm

FrankChag wrote:Srsly, entonces nadie de El Koki (de Caracas) esta viviendo en trinidad... ?no?[/color][/size]

English Franklin,

Venes getting to your head.

FrankChag
Riding on 16's

Postby FrankChag » March 3rd, 2023, 11:14 am

MaxPower wrote:
FrankChag wrote:Srsly, entonces nadie de El Koki (de Caracas) esta viviendo en trinidad... ?no?[/color][/size]

English Franklin,

Dios,,, from the one who promotes Pablo Escobar everywhere, I thought perhaps you'd be more encouraging of attaining Spanish fluency.

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Postby alfa » March 3rd, 2023, 11:41 am

FrankChag wrote:
MaxPower wrote:

English Franklin,

Dios,,, from the one who promotes Pablo Escobar everywhere, I thought perhaps you'd be more encouraging of attaining Spanish fluency.

:shock: and ask the time I thinking that's Max real half Chinese half indo face

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » March 3rd, 2023, 1:48 pm

MaxPower wrote:

Fk them kids.

Exactly.

FTK

Or realistically, they just continue the entitled badman prison convert Muslim b.s that contributed to trinidad current state.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » March 3rd, 2023, 2:05 pm

FrankChag wrote:I thought perhaps you'd be more encouraging of attaining Spanish fluency.

Nope, i don’t know an ounce of Spanish.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » March 3rd, 2023, 2:06 pm

Les Bain wrote:
Or realistically, they just continue the entitled badman prison convert Muslim b.s that contributed to trinidad current state.

X3000

FrankChag
Riding on 16's

Postby FrankChag » March 4th, 2023, 11:26 am

MaxPower wrote:
Les Bain wrote:

X3000

For argument's sake, how is this any different from the "entitled badman [insert guyana or grenada/st.vincent/any other caricom small-island name here] rasta/phili-gangsta/hiphop b.s that contributed to trinidad current state" ?

--
Update: For clarity, the point I'm trying to make is that these are, for better or for worse, Trinidadian nationals.
If a state isn't interested in protecting its own citizens, even when they screw up, or worse, when they're child-citizens whose parents screwed up, well then, imo, that state has failed those citizens, and in part, all the rest of us. And if the rest of the citizens feel likewise about their fellow citizens.. that also says as much.

Essentially, you're willing to harbour foreign criminals, but not repatriate your own citizens. Your own children.

And for the record, I hate daesh (isis) more than any of you, easily... because I am a Muslim, and they, like bin Laden, the Taliban, Yasin, etc, have tarnished what is Islaam in the eyes of many non-Muslims. And we hate them for it, for the sake of Allaah, but what a nation and its rulers should be judged on (in part), is how it treats its less fortunate, its women and its children. To me, the fact that these children are still there, abandoned, is someone's failure. Sigh, and Allaah knows best, and His help is sought.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » March 4th, 2023, 8:16 pm

^ Frank,

I get what you saying, but terrorists are classified differently.

All terrorists in my books though.

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » March 4th, 2023, 9:47 pm

"For argument's sake", none of those shithead groups are affiliated with religious extremist terrorists. Bleeding heart rhetoric cannot be applied to ISIS affiliates and their indoctrinated children.

matr1x
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby matr1x » March 6th, 2023, 12:06 pm

Leave them there.

There has been an attempt to distance these folks from the terrorist group ISIS but the reality is, they joined them. Even worse, is that ISIS is just Islam, distilled. If ISIS had been successful in their mission, how many Muslims would have been so reluctant to admit their support?

Again, the ones supporting the ppl, send them there, we don't need them

FrankChag
Riding on 16's

Postby FrankChag » March 6th, 2023, 12:42 pm

Les Bain wrote:"For argument's sake", none of those shithead groups are affiliated with religious extremist terrorists. Bleeding heart rhetoric cannot be applied to ISIS affiliates and their indoctrinated children.

I disagree regarding the children, bur fair dos, that's valid; terrorists are on a whole different level

FrankChag
Riding on 16's

Postby FrankChag » March 6th, 2023, 1:00 pm

matr1x wrote:Leave them there.

There has been an attempt to distance these folks from the terrorist group ISIS but the reality is, they joined them. Even worse, is that ISIS is just Islam, distilled. If ISIS had been successful in their mission, how many Muslims would have been so reluctant to admit their support?

By "successful in their mission" you mean topple one of the few nations governed by the Islamic Shariah (ie KSA)? That would never have happened, and only khariji (terrorist) sympathizers or the ignorant from among the Muslims would want that.

ISIS Leader Threatens Saudi Arabia
https://www.saudiembassy.net/news/isis- ... est-speech

Please advise your friends and relatives who are taliban /isis / al-qaida / yasin sympathisers: We obey the Muslim rulers (when we are under their command), and we pray for them and their guidance. We do not fight them.

The Prophet sallAllaahu `alayhi wa sallam said, “I council you with taqwaa (dutifulness to Allaah)...

...and with hearing and obeying; even if a slave takes charge of you.” [Abu Dawud, Sahih by Sh. AlBaani]

And in a narration, “Even if an Abyssinian slave takes charge of you.” [Bukhari]

And in a narration, “Even if it be a slave whose limbs are cut off.” [Muslim]

See also:
https://abdurrahman.org/2017/12/11/hear ... ased-with/
https://abdurrahman.org/rulers/

matr1x
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby matr1x » March 6th, 2023, 1:19 pm

Don't forget, the muslimeen tried to take over the country. And they see themselves as a pure version of Islam.

ISIS believes they are purer than Saudi Arabia. 2 crab will kill each other and its about asserting dominance.

If you let one of them back in Trinidad and they have been infected, who takes responsibility for them spreading the ISIS infection?

FrankChag
Riding on 16's

Postby FrankChag » March 6th, 2023, 1:55 pm

matr1x wrote:Don't forget, the muslimeen tried to take over the country. And they see themselves as a pure version of Islam.

ISIS believes they are purer than Saudi Arabia. 2 crab will kill each other and its about asserting dominance.

If you let one of them back in Trinidad and they have been infected, who takes responsibility for them spreading the ISIS infection?

Khaarijee (terrorist) and extremest ideologies will continue to exist and spread regardless of whether you bring the children back or not. They will continue until the anti-christ appears. Not by the with dissimilar to the extremist right / nazis in the West.

Ibn ‘Umar said: I heard the Messenger of Allah say: “Whenever a group of them appears, they should be cut down.” He said it more than twenty times, and then he said: “…until Dajjal, the false messiah, emerges among them.” (Ibn Mājah, no. 179)

See also
https://abukhadeejah.com/isis-in-iraq-s ... s-killing/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Memetics

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » March 6th, 2023, 2:44 pm

X3000

Welcome back Slim.

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Postby alfa » March 6th, 2023, 4:15 pm

MaxPower wrote:

X3000

Welcome back Slim.

Welcome back
What's the latest with the venezuelan invasion?
Those pesky Muslims?
Doctors still running fake certs?
You ever lost the extra pounds?
Anyway welcome back my good lard

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » March 20th, 2023, 11:05 pm

Anybody have any sympathy to donate? 15 the man say eh! He own family. This is not a HUGE RED FLAG?! This man raising and minding terrorists like farm animal or what!

Rio Claro imam laments as 15 family members in ISIS feared dead

https://www.guardian.co.tt/news/rio-claro-imam-laments-as-15-family-members-in-isis-feared-dead-6.2.1660900.bede962fe6

15 members of Rio Claro imam Nazim Mohammed’s family members–including his son, grandchildren and in-laws–who went to the Islamic State to become ISIS fighters are likely dead.

Since secretly leaving Trinidad between 2015 and 2018 to join the extremist group, Mohammed has not received any word from his relatives, he said.

The 15 were part of a group of 19 men, women and children who entered Syria and Iraq illegally as jihadists but were caught.

“You could imagine three 0’clock in the morning I get a phone call from my grandson who was held by the Iraq authorities indicating all who get killed. This one get killed and that one get killed,” Mohammed, 82, lamented as he spoke to the Sunday Guardian recently.

Mohammed said only his 58-old year daughter, Aneesa Mohammed-Waheed, and three of her daughters–Aidah, 23, Azizah, 32 and Sabirah, 29–are alive.

Saltbae
Street 2NR

Postby Saltbae » March 21st, 2023, 12:06 am

maj. tom wrote:Anybody have any sympathy to donate? 15 the man say eh! He own family. This is not a HUGE RED FLAG?! This man raising and minding terrorists like farm animal or what!

https://www.guardian.co.tt/news/rio-claro-imam-laments-as-15-family-members-in-isis-feared-dead-6.2.1660900.bede962fe6

15 members of Rio Claro imam Nazim Mohammed’s family members–including his son, grandchildren and in-laws–who went to the Islamic State to become ISIS fighters are likely dead.

Since secretly leaving Trinidad between 2015 and 2018 to join the extremist group, Mohammed has not received any word from his relatives, he said.

The 15 were part of a group of 19 men, women and children who entered Syria and Iraq illegally as jihadists but were caught.

“You could imagine three 0’clock in the morning I get a phone call from my grandson who was held by the Iraq authorities indicating all who get killed. This one get killed and that one get killed,” Mohammed, 82, lamented as he spoke to the Sunday Guardian recently.

Mohammed said only his 58-old year daughter, Aneesa Mohammed-Waheed, and three of her daughters–Aidah, 23, Azizah, 32 and Sabirah, 29–are alive.

The news brought a smile though. Sometimes life really is nice

FrankChag
Riding on 16's

Postby FrankChag » March 21st, 2023, 11:55 am

His story seems consistent.

2014: "I'M NO ISIS POINT MAN"
https://trinidadexpress.com/news/local/im-no-isis-point-man/article_f81e3a04-ab5d-5629-b83c-7cb89341e340.html

2018: "Please bring my children home"
https://newsday.co.tt/2018/09/02/please ... dren-home/

Apparently he was one of Yasin's men in the coup also. Taken at face value (ie, assuming he's innocent), it must be rough for a father to see his children go astray like that.. and take their babies with them. But he must have known something was going on. He should have sold them out before they left.. they might have all been alive today. I feel sorry for him now.. having to live with that guilt, and the knowledge that all his family were khaarijee (terrorists). He should ask Allaah for forgiveness for what part he played in all of that. WaAllaahuAllam (And Allah knows Best).

maj. tom wrote:Anybody have any sympathy to donate? 15 the man say eh! He own family. This is not a HUGE RED FLAG?! This man raising and minding terrorists like farm animal or what!

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » March 21st, 2023, 1:22 pm

Karma is a beyotch.

FrankChag wrote:His story seems consistent.

2014: "I'M NO ISIS POINT MAN"
https://trinidadexpress.com/news/local/im-no-isis-point-man/article_f81e3a04-ab5d-5629-b83c-7cb89341e340.html

2018: "Please bring my children home"
https://newsday.co.tt/2018/09/02/please ... dren-home/

Apparently he was one of Yasin's men in the coup also. Taken at face value (ie, assuming he's innocent), it must be rough for a father to see his children go astray like that.. and take their babies with them. But he must have known something was going on. He should have sold them out before they left.. they might have all been alive today. I feel sorry for him now.. having to live with that guilt, and the knowledge that all his family were khaarijee (terrorists). He should ask Allaah for forgiveness for what part he played in all of that. WaAllaahuAllam (And Allah knows Best).

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » March 21st, 2023, 2:19 pm

Saltbae wrote:

Afternoon Slim,

X3000

Saltbae
Street 2NR

Postby Saltbae » March 21st, 2023, 5:20 pm

MaxPower wrote:
Saltbae wrote:

Afternoon Slim,

X3000

I was right about them all along. Who lining up for apologies?

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » March 21st, 2023, 5:39 pm

Saltbae wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
Saltbae wrote:

Afternoon Slim,

X3000

I was right about them all along. Who lining up for apologies?

All along? You only created this account 5 days ago.

Come na man Slim you keep selling yourself out.

Saltbae
Street 2NR

Postby Saltbae » March 21st, 2023, 5:44 pm

But the point stands. ISIS is just another branch of their belief. Not separate. And it's being exposed more and more

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » March 28th, 2023, 9:37 am

Prime Minister Dr Keith Rowley, who is head of the National Security Council (NSC), has committed to bringing back over 100 T&T nationals, including women and children currently held at detention camps and jails in Syria and Iraq.

However, while there are technical issues that need to be sorted out and determinations on how costly the exercise will be, officials yesterday said, “The Government is committed to repatriating our citizens, but we have all agreed it is a matter that is of a highly technical nature.”

Confirming this following a two-hour meeting with PM Rowley and the National Security Council at White Hall, Port-of-Spain, yesterday, former House Speaker Nizam Mohammed explained, “It involves international relations, it involves other countries. We’ve got to collaborate and to co-operate and to seek assistance where assistance is required and that kind of thing.”
https://www.guardian.co.tt/news/pm-comm ... I.facebook

ormer House speaker Nizam Mohammed, left, Kwesi Atiba and Patrick Edwards leave Whitehall after yesterday’s meeting with Prime Minister Dr Keith Rowley and members of the National Security Council.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

ISIS in T&T?

Postby MaxPower » March 28th, 2023, 9:51 am

Steups

I don’t want them here. All citizens should be aware of their names and locations. No business should hire them, but i guess our Muslim Communities may feel obligated or pressured to do so.

Keep the terrorist ISIS children away from schools eliminating the the high risk of influence on our children.

In before all the sad stories and interviews which most will be lies and sympathy seeking. This is one of the most disgusting pieces lf news i have ever heard.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”