TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

*** The OFFICIAL Bandit Shot Thread***

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 10007
Joined: November 12th, 2008, 10:56 pm
Location: POS

Re: *** The OFFICIAL Bandit Shot Thread***

Postby bluefete » March 14th, 2021, 7:42 am

timelapse wrote:Dem leg scars though.She seems to be on her knees often...


Tattoos?

User avatar
Seeker
I LUV THIS PLACE
Posts: 944
Joined: April 16th, 2009, 3:29 pm
Location: Chaguanas

Re: *** The OFFICIAL Bandit Shot Thread***

Postby Seeker » March 14th, 2021, 8:41 am

She's in Women's Prison. Detained

User avatar
killercow
Riding on 17's
Posts: 1337
Joined: July 29th, 2010, 6:33 pm
Location: The Mega Trance Thread!

Re: *** The OFFICIAL Bandit Shot Thread***

Postby killercow » March 14th, 2021, 1:38 pm

Seeker wrote:She's in Women's Prison. Detained
Alright I'll rephrase. Sure ah nex bandit gyal done slide een an gt.

User avatar
widdyphuck
Shifting into 6th
Posts: 2035
Joined: July 23rd, 2017, 2:24 pm

Re: *** The OFFICIAL Bandit Shot Thread***

Postby widdyphuck » March 14th, 2021, 1:42 pm

That is not the girl.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 10007
Joined: November 12th, 2008, 10:56 pm
Location: POS

Re: *** The OFFICIAL Bandit Shot Thread***

Postby bluefete » March 14th, 2021, 4:07 pm

wtf wrote:That is not the girl.


Then I will remove. But the girl had tattoos on her leg as well.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 10007
Joined: November 12th, 2008, 10:56 pm
Location: POS

Re: *** The OFFICIAL Bandit Shot Thread***

Postby bluefete » March 14th, 2021, 4:08 pm

bluefete wrote:At your service:

Removed


shake d livin wake d dead wrote:
bluefete wrote:You live by the sword ...



Cameraman is ah waste...wanted to see the baytee

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 10007
Joined: November 12th, 2008, 10:56 pm
Location: POS

Re: *** The OFFICIAL Bandit Shot Thread***

Postby bluefete » March 14th, 2021, 4:10 pm

.....

User avatar
Rovin
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA
Posts: 6297
Joined: January 23rd, 2014, 1:14 pm
Location: Heart of Chaguanas ...

Re: *** The OFFICIAL Bandit Shot Thread***

Postby Rovin » March 15th, 2021, 7:14 pm

so police charged d gyul whose man was killed in d roti shop robbery ... it appears she was d getaway driver

https://trinidadexpress.com/news/local/ ... ium=social

A TEENAGE mother who was arrested after an alleged robbery at a roti shop in Barrackpore, where a man was shot and killed last Tuesday, faced the court charged with three offences.

Chelsea Rampersad, 19, of Tarouba, was charged with robbery with violence and driving without a driver’s permit and certificate...

User avatar
ruffneck_12
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA
Posts: 6861
Joined: May 4th, 2008, 3:29 pm
Location: I doh live no wey
Contact:

Re: *** The OFFICIAL Bandit Shot Thread***

Postby ruffneck_12 » March 15th, 2021, 7:55 pm

Rovin wrote:so police charged d gyul whose man was killed in d roti shop robbery ... it appears she was d getaway driver

https://trinidadexpress.com/news/local/ ... ium=social

A TEENAGE mother who was arrested after an alleged robbery at a roti shop in Barrackpore, where a man was shot and killed last Tuesday, faced the court charged with three offences.

Chelsea Rampersad, 19, of Tarouba, was charged with robbery with violence and driving without a driver’s permit and certificate...




The plot thickens

User avatar
SMc
punchin NOS
Posts: 3542
Joined: September 18th, 2003, 4:12 pm
Location: reading the forum rules...

Re: *** The OFFICIAL Bandit Shot Thread***

Postby SMc » March 16th, 2021, 4:51 pm

Nice, maybe a lesson will learned somewhere

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 10007
Joined: November 12th, 2008, 10:56 pm
Location: POS

Re: *** The OFFICIAL Bandit Shot Thread***

Postby bluefete » March 16th, 2021, 9:27 pm

Wanna be white knight set me up.

wtf wrote:That is not the girl.


Image

Image

Image

User avatar
shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod
Posts: 27991
Joined: July 20th, 2009, 1:25 pm
Location: all over

Re: *** The OFFICIAL Bandit Shot Thread***

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » March 17th, 2021, 1:30 pm

2 good boys were sent home in Enterprise

User avatar
zoom rader
TunerGod
Posts: 24963
Joined: April 22nd, 2003, 12:39 pm
Location: Grand Cayman

Re: *** The OFFICIAL Bandit Shot Thread***

Postby zoom rader » March 17th, 2021, 1:34 pm

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:2 good boys were sent home in Enterprise
Jah bless

User avatar
VII
punchin NOS
Posts: 3669
Joined: July 29th, 2003, 9:44 pm
Location: maraval
Contact:

Re: *** The OFFICIAL Bandit Shot Thread***

Postby VII » March 17th, 2021, 1:53 pm

Nice..

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 10007
Joined: November 12th, 2008, 10:56 pm
Location: POS

Re: *** The OFFICIAL Bandit Shot Thread***

Postby bluefete » March 17th, 2021, 1:57 pm

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:2 good boys were sent home in Enterprise



Image

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... 342&type=3

User avatar
KM_2NR
3NE2NR is my LIFE
Posts: 783
Joined: September 20th, 2009, 4:43 pm
Location: Headbanging in traffic

Re: *** The OFFICIAL Bandit Shot Thread***

Postby KM_2NR » March 17th, 2021, 2:07 pm

bluefete wrote:
shake d livin wake d dead wrote:2 good boys were sent home in Enterprise



Image

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... 342&type=3


Technically they got shot in longdenville but same general area. Enterprise rather hot these days. This is the 3rd shooting in less than 2 weeks.

User avatar
Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's
Posts: 1459
Joined: April 14th, 2019, 11:35 am

Re: *** The OFFICIAL Bandit Shot Thread***

Postby Blaze d Chalice » March 17th, 2021, 3:28 pm

What going on with the spelling in that caption though?
I was trying to read that and my brain automatically fill in the word "dunce" after "fully"
Was that written by the 'sharer' or was that taken straight from homie's IG/Snapchat/TikTok?


And since no one want to address the next elephant:
A lot of these "injun" girls are wicked and badmind and like to chain up innocent Quamie to do their wickedness.
People like Sat Maraj would try to blame Quamie's wickedness on his upbringing/parents, and use this to discourage "injun" girls from dealing with Quamie.

In the long run that would work out better for Quamie, as he would be safe from the "injun" girls, but HE would unfortunately be painted as the bad guy.
What Sat should done if he wanted to discourage those dealings, is he should have told Quamie the truth, that he should stay away from those girls because many of them are wicked and just want to use him.

It would have the same effect but would be calling a spade, a spade, and not wrongly incriminating Quamie.

User avatar
sMASH
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 17789
Joined: January 11th, 2005, 4:30 am

Re: *** The OFFICIAL Bandit Shot Thread***

Postby sMASH » March 17th, 2021, 3:43 pm

Blaze d Chalice wrote:What going on with the spelling in that caption though?
I was trying to read that and my brain automatically fill in the word "dunce" after "fully"
Was that written by the 'sharer' or was that taken straight from homie's IG/Snapchat/TikTok?


And since no one want to address the next elephant:
A lot of these "injun" girls are wicked and badmind and like to chain up innocent Quamie to do their wickedness.
People like Sat Maraj would try to blame Quamie's wickedness on his upbringing/parents, and use this to discourage "injun" girls from dealing with Quamie.

In the long run that would work out better for Quamie, as he would be safe from the "injun" girls, but HE would unfortunately be painted as the bad guy.
What Sat should done if he wanted to discourage those dealings, is he should have told Quamie the truth, that he should stay away from those girls because many of them are wicked and just want to use him.

It would have the same effect but would be calling a spade, a spade, and not wrongly incriminating Quamie.

they big and they have sense. take what they get. it eh have not 'kamala fault, kamala fault' on that scene

User avatar
sMASH
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 17789
Joined: January 11th, 2005, 4:30 am

Re: *** The OFFICIAL Bandit Shot Thread***

Postby sMASH » March 17th, 2021, 3:46 pm

https://fb.watch/4i5s0_E9r6/

didnt know we does drive on the right side, or is it just in those parts.

User avatar
mero
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa
Posts: 5786
Joined: September 29th, 2008, 6:16 pm
Location: iymc

Re: *** The OFFICIAL Bandit Shot Thread***

Postby mero » March 17th, 2021, 3:50 pm

So them fellas deliberately crash into police, start shooting, still eh hit nobody( fortunately) and still dead?

Real storm trooper business dey

pugboy
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 17281
Joined: September 6th, 2003, 6:18 pm

Re: *** The OFFICIAL Bandit Shot Thread***

Postby pugboy » March 17th, 2021, 3:57 pm

them full auto glock highly inaccurate
better they left it semi auto

mero wrote:So them fellas deliberately crash into police, start shooting, still eh hit nobody( fortunately) and still dead?

Real storm trooper business dey

K74T
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 19591
Joined: June 7th, 2010, 11:01 pm

Re: *** The OFFICIAL Bandit Shot Thread***

Postby K74T » March 17th, 2021, 3:57 pm

Good riddance.

6ixx feet under.

User avatar
sMASH
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 17789
Joined: January 11th, 2005, 4:30 am

Re: *** The OFFICIAL Bandit Shot Thread***

Postby sMASH » March 17th, 2021, 4:46 pm

another account says that the police made a routine stop, and the fellas opened fire and the police reciprocated the efforts in like manner, resulting in the guys being taken for medical treatment.
no mention of crashing.

User avatar
Rovin
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA
Posts: 6297
Joined: January 23rd, 2014, 1:14 pm
Location: Heart of Chaguanas ...

Re: *** The OFFICIAL Bandit Shot Thread***

Postby Rovin » March 17th, 2021, 6:58 pm

oh sheldon cooper - dise sarcasm or not ? ... :|

Blaze d Chalice wrote:What going on with the spelling in that caption though?
I was trying to read that and my brain automatically fill in the word "dunce" after "fully"
Was that written by the 'sharer' or was that taken straight from homie's IG/Snapchat/TikTok?


And since no one want to address the next elephant:
A lot of these "injun" girls are wicked and badmind and like to chain up innocent Quamie to do their wickedness.
People like Sat Maraj would try to blame Quamie's wickedness on his upbringing/parents, and use this to discourage "injun" girls from dealing with Quamie.

In the long run that would work out better for Quamie, as he would be safe from the "injun" girls, but HE would unfortunately be painted as the bad guy.
What Sat should done if he wanted to discourage those dealings, is he should have told Quamie the truth, that he should stay away from those girls because many of them are wicked and just want to use him.

It would have the same effect but would be calling a spade, a spade, and not wrongly incriminating Quamie.

User avatar
MarlonSam
3NE 2NR for life
Posts: 169
Joined: February 14th, 2018, 7:16 pm

Re: *** The OFFICIAL Bandit Shot Thread***

Postby MarlonSam » March 20th, 2021, 12:18 pm

KM_2NR wrote:
bluefete wrote:
shake d livin wake d dead wrote:2 good boys were sent home in Enterprise



Image

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... 342&type=3


Technically they got shot in longdenville but same general area. Enterprise rather hot these days. This is the 3rd shooting in less than 2 weeks.


d fadda say he waz a good boi

User avatar
Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's
Posts: 1459
Joined: April 14th, 2019, 11:35 am

Re: *** The OFFICIAL Bandit Shot Thread***

Postby Blaze d Chalice » March 21st, 2021, 9:12 pm

Dese days? Enterprise was always a shitbox.

And MarlonSam, yes he was.

User avatar
Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's
Posts: 1459
Joined: April 14th, 2019, 11:35 am

Re: *** The OFFICIAL Bandit Shot Thread***

Postby Blaze d Chalice » March 21st, 2021, 9:45 pm

Rovin wrote:oh sheldon cooper - dise sarcasm or not ? ... :|

In many "rural" areas some fellas still look at woman from other race as some kinda trophy.
(Not saying this one is a trophy, but one man's garbage....etc)
And these fellas (usually simps/incels/cuckolds/easily manipulated, emotional crybabies) will go out of the way to please the woman just so she won't leave them. Even down to the point if she say "if you doh lemme Focq Quami/Prakash, I go leave you" and the man would willingly oblige and even offer to clean up afterwards with his tongue.
Poor Dane (RIP Fly High King) here seemed to have been in that situation.

Sunita realised how easy she have Dane hook line and sinker, and chain up d forking man to go rob.
If she had said "Boy go find an honest job" he would have done so immediately, no questions asked. But no - as the one wearing the pants and having all the power in that relationship, she chose to make him rob. "Make him" because poor fella was in a trance.
Dane so dotish he eh even realise he was the one taken for the ride. Out there putting his life at risk while Sunita and the next one know he was easily expendable. The padna woulda kill Dane and dump he somewhere "Mon Jablo" forest and then he and Sunita would go by Jablo beach, up by the carat shed frames on the lil cliff and the padna woulda flex it out in she birthday suit for she birthday, eat roti, take a next flex out and then go home normal like nothing happened. Police would find Dane body, roti shop owner woulda recognize him, and padna and Sunita will bawl "Wayyye - so dais why he didn't want to lime wit me for my birthday???" and would be untouched. Well until she decide to set he up too.

User avatar
Les Bain
punchin NOS
Posts: 4026
Joined: May 17th, 2012, 9:46 pm
Location: Cruising for chicks

Re: *** The OFFICIAL Bandit Shot Thread***

Postby Les Bain » March 22nd, 2021, 8:55 am

mero wrote:So them fellas deliberately crash into police, start shooting, still eh hit nobody( fortunately) and still dead?

Real storm trooper business dey


You on to something. I thought was 2 different photos of the same fella.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 10007
Joined: November 12th, 2008, 10:56 pm
Location: POS

Re: *** The OFFICIAL Bandit Shot Thread***

Postby bluefete » March 22nd, 2021, 12:50 pm

Well she making a jai for the one that got away. Must be real love there.

Very, very sad for the child (2years old) though. Father (Dane Boodoo) dead and mother (Chelsea Rampersad - 18 years)in jail.


Blaze d Chalice wrote:
Rovin wrote:oh sheldon cooper - dise sarcasm or not ? ... :|

In many "rural" areas some fellas still look at woman from other race as some kinda trophy.
(Not saying this one is a trophy, but one man's garbage....etc)
And these fellas (usually simps/incels/cuckolds/easily manipulated, emotional crybabies) will go out of the way to please the woman just so she won't leave them. Even down to the point if she say "if you doh lemme Focq Quami/Prakash, I go leave you" and the man would willingly oblige and even offer to clean up afterwards with his tongue.
Poor Dane (RIP Fly High King) here seemed to have been in that situation.

Sunita realised how easy she have Dane hook line and sinker, and chain up d forking man to go rob.
If she had said "Boy go find an honest job" he would have done so immediately, no questions asked. But no - as the one wearing the pants and having all the power in that relationship, she chose to make him rob. "Make him" because poor fella was in a trance.
Dane so dotish he eh even realise he was the one taken for the ride. Out there putting his life at risk while Sunita and the next one know he was easily expendable. The padna woulda kill Dane and dump he somewhere "Mon Jablo" forest and then he and Sunita would go by Jablo beach, up by the carat shed frames on the lil cliff and the padna woulda flex it out in she birthday suit for she birthday, eat roti, take a next flex out and then go home normal like nothing happened. Police would find Dane body, roti shop owner woulda recognize him, and padna and Sunita will bawl "Wayyye - so dais why he didn't want to lime wit me for my birthday???" and would be untouched. Well until she decide to set he up too.

User avatar
timelapse
punchin NOS
Posts: 4005
Joined: June 20th, 2012, 7:13 pm

Re: *** The OFFICIAL Bandit Shot Thread***

Postby timelapse » March 23rd, 2021, 8:25 am

Rural area you say? Dem Juanitas have man dotish in city areas too.
Blaze d Chalice wrote:
Rovin wrote:oh sheldon cooper - dise sarcasm or not ? ... :|

In many "rural" areas some fellas still look at woman from other race as some kinda trophy.
(Not saying this one is a trophy, but one man's garbage....etc)
And these fellas (usually simps/incels/cuckolds/easily manipulated, emotional crybabies) will go out of the way to please the woman just so she won't leave them. Even down to the point if she say "if you doh lemme Focq Quami/Prakash, I go leave you" and the man would willingly oblige and even offer to clean up afterwards with his tongue.
Poor Dane (RIP Fly High King) here seemed to have been in that situation.

Sunita realised how easy she have Dane hook line and sinker, and chain up d forking man to go rob.
If she had said "Boy go find an honest job" he would have done so immediately, no questions asked. But no - as the one wearing the pants and having all the power in that relationship, she chose to make him rob. "Make him" because poor fella was in a trance.
Dane so dotish he eh even realise he was the one taken for the ride. Out there putting his life at risk while Sunita and the next one know he was easily expendable. The padna woulda kill Dane and dump he somewhere "Mon Jablo" forest and then he and Sunita would go by Jablo beach, up by the carat shed frames on the lil cliff and the padna woulda flex it out in she birthday suit for she birthday, eat roti, take a next flex out and then go home normal like nothing happened. Police would find Dane body, roti shop owner woulda recognize him, and padna and Sunita will bawl "Wayyye - so dais why he didn't want to lime wit me for my birthday???" and would be untouched. Well until she decide to set he up too.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot] and 144 guests