Forums

*** The OFFICIAL Bandit Shot Thread***

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: *** The OFFICIAL Bandit Shot Thread***

Postby bluefete » March 14th, 2021, 7:42 am

timelapse wrote:Dem leg scars though.She seems to be on her knees often...

Tattoos?

Seeker
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby Seeker » March 14th, 2021, 8:41 am

She's in Women's Prison. Detained

killercow
Riding on 17's

Postby killercow » March 14th, 2021, 1:38 pm

Seeker wrote:She's in Women's Prison. Detained
Alright I'll rephrase. Sure ah nex bandit gyal done slide een an gt.

widdyphuck
Shifting into 6th

Postby widdyphuck » March 14th, 2021, 1:42 pm

That is not the girl.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » March 14th, 2021, 4:07 pm

wtf wrote:That is not the girl.

Then I will remove. But the girl had tattoos on her leg as well.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » March 14th, 2021, 4:08 pm

bluefete wrote:At your service:

Removed

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:
bluefete wrote:You live by the sword ...

Cameraman is ah waste...wanted to see the baytee

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » March 14th, 2021, 4:10 pm

Rovin
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby Rovin » March 15th, 2021, 7:14 pm

so police charged d gyul whose man was killed in d roti shop robbery ... it appears she was d getaway driver

https://trinidadexpress.com/news/local/ ... ium=social

A TEENAGE mother who was arrested after an alleged robbery at a roti shop in Barrackpore, where a man was shot and killed last Tuesday, faced the court charged with three offences.

Chelsea Rampersad, 19, of Tarouba, was charged with robbery with violence and driving without a driver’s permit and certificate...

ruffneck_12

Postby ruffneck_12 » March 15th, 2021, 7:55 pm

Rovin wrote:so police charged d gyul whose man was killed in d roti shop robbery ... it appears she was d getaway driver

https://trinidadexpress.com/news/local/ ... ium=social

A TEENAGE mother who was arrested after an alleged robbery at a roti shop in Barrackpore, where a man was shot and killed last Tuesday, faced the court charged with three offences.

Chelsea Rampersad, 19, of Tarouba, was charged with robbery with violence and driving without a driver’s permit and certificate...

The plot thickens

SMc
punchin NOS

Postby SMc » March 16th, 2021, 4:51 pm

Nice, maybe a lesson will learned somewhere

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » March 16th, 2021, 9:27 pm

Wanna be white knight set me up.

wtf wrote:That is not the girl.

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » March 17th, 2021, 1:30 pm

2 good boys were sent home in Enterprise

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » March 17th, 2021, 1:34 pm

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:2 good boys were sent home in Enterprise
Jah bless

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » March 17th, 2021, 1:53 pm

Nice..

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » March 17th, 2021, 1:57 pm

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... 342&type=3

KM_2NR
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby KM_2NR » March 17th, 2021, 2:07 pm

bluefete wrote:

Technically they got shot in longdenville but same general area. Enterprise rather hot these days. This is the 3rd shooting in less than 2 weeks.

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Postby Blaze d Chalice » March 17th, 2021, 3:28 pm

What going on with the spelling in that caption though?
I was trying to read that and my brain automatically fill in the word "dunce" after "fully"
Was that written by the 'sharer' or was that taken straight from homie's IG/Snapchat/TikTok?

And since no one want to address the next elephant:
A lot of these "injun" girls are wicked and badmind and like to chain up innocent Quamie to do their wickedness.
People like Sat Maraj would try to blame Quamie's wickedness on his upbringing/parents, and use this to discourage "injun" girls from dealing with Quamie.

In the long run that would work out better for Quamie, as he would be safe from the "injun" girls, but HE would unfortunately be painted as the bad guy.
What Sat should done if he wanted to discourage those dealings, is he should have told Quamie the truth, that he should stay away from those girls because many of them are wicked and just want to use him.

It would have the same effect but would be calling a spade, a spade, and not wrongly incriminating Quamie.

sMASH
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby sMASH » March 17th, 2021, 3:43 pm

Blaze d Chalice wrote:What going on with the spelling in that caption though?
I was trying to read that and my brain automatically fill in the word "dunce" after "fully"
Was that written by the 'sharer' or was that taken straight from homie's IG/Snapchat/TikTok?

A lot of these "injun" girls are wicked and badmind and like to chain up innocent Quamie to do their wickedness.
People like Sat Maraj would try to blame Quamie's wickedness on his upbringing/parents, and use this to discourage "injun" girls from dealing with Quamie.

In the long run that would work out better for Quamie, as he would be safe from the "injun" girls, but HE would unfortunately be painted as the bad guy.
What Sat should done if he wanted to discourage those dealings, is he should have told Quamie the truth, that he should stay away from those girls because many of them are wicked and just want to use him.

It would have the same effect but would be calling a spade, a spade, and not wrongly incriminating Quamie.

they big and they have sense. take what they get. it eh have not 'kamala fault, kamala fault' on that scene

sMASH
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby sMASH » March 17th, 2021, 3:46 pm

https://fb.watch/4i5s0_E9r6/

didnt know we does drive on the right side, or is it just in those parts.

mero
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby mero » March 17th, 2021, 3:50 pm

So them fellas deliberately crash into police, start shooting, still eh hit nobody( fortunately) and still dead?

Real storm trooper business dey

pugboy
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby pugboy » March 17th, 2021, 3:57 pm

them full auto glock highly inaccurate
better they left it semi auto

mero wrote:So them fellas deliberately crash into police, start shooting, still eh hit nobody( fortunately) and still dead?

K74T
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby K74T » March 17th, 2021, 3:57 pm

Good riddance.

6ixx feet under.

sMASH
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby sMASH » March 17th, 2021, 4:46 pm

another account says that the police made a routine stop, and the fellas opened fire and the police reciprocated the efforts in like manner, resulting in the guys being taken for medical treatment.
no mention of crashing.

Rovin

Postby Rovin » March 17th, 2021, 6:58 pm

oh sheldon cooper - dise sarcasm or not ? ... :|

Blaze d Chalice wrote:What going on with the spelling in that caption though?

MarlonSam
3NE 2NR for life

Postby MarlonSam » March 20th, 2021, 12:18 pm

KM_2NR wrote:
bluefete wrote:

Technically they got shot in longdenville but same general area. Enterprise rather hot these days. This is the 3rd shooting in less than 2 weeks.

d fadda say he waz a good boi

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Postby Blaze d Chalice » March 21st, 2021, 9:12 pm

Dese days? Enterprise was always a shitbox.

And MarlonSam, yes he was.

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Postby Blaze d Chalice » March 21st, 2021, 9:45 pm

Rovin wrote:oh sheldon cooper - dise sarcasm or not ? ... :|

In many "rural" areas some fellas still look at woman from other race as some kinda trophy.
(Not saying this one is a trophy, but one man's garbage....etc)
And these fellas (usually simps/incels/cuckolds/easily manipulated, emotional crybabies) will go out of the way to please the woman just so she won't leave them. Even down to the point if she say "if you doh lemme Focq Quami/Prakash, I go leave you" and the man would willingly oblige and even offer to clean up afterwards with his tongue.
Poor Dane (RIP Fly High King) here seemed to have been in that situation.

Sunita realised how easy she have Dane hook line and sinker, and chain up d forking man to go rob.
If she had said "Boy go find an honest job" he would have done so immediately, no questions asked. But no - as the one wearing the pants and having all the power in that relationship, she chose to make him rob. "Make him" because poor fella was in a trance.
Dane so dotish he eh even realise he was the one taken for the ride. Out there putting his life at risk while Sunita and the next one know he was easily expendable. The padna woulda kill Dane and dump he somewhere "Mon Jablo" forest and then he and Sunita would go by Jablo beach, up by the carat shed frames on the lil cliff and the padna woulda flex it out in she birthday suit for she birthday, eat roti, take a next flex out and then go home normal like nothing happened. Police would find Dane body, roti shop owner woulda recognize him, and padna and Sunita will bawl "Wayyye - so dais why he didn't want to lime wit me for my birthday???" and would be untouched. Well until she decide to set he up too.

Les Bain
punchin NOS

Postby Les Bain » March 22nd, 2021, 8:55 am

mero wrote:So them fellas deliberately crash into police, start shooting, still eh hit nobody( fortunately) and still dead?

You on to something. I thought was 2 different photos of the same fella.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » March 22nd, 2021, 12:50 pm

Well she making a jai for the one that got away. Must be real love there.

Very, very sad for the child (2years old) though. Father (Dane Boodoo) dead and mother (Chelsea Rampersad - 18 years)in jail.

Blaze d Chalice wrote:

In many "rural" areas some fellas still look at woman from other race as some kinda trophy.
And these fellas (usually simps/incels/cuckolds/easily manipulated, emotional crybabies) will go out of the way to please the woman just so she won't leave them. Even down to the point if she say "if you doh lemme Focq Quami/Prakash, I go leave you" and the man would willingly oblige and even offer to clean up afterwards with his tongue.

Sunita realised how easy she have Dane hook line and sinker, and chain up d forking man to go rob.
If she had said "Boy go find an honest job" he would have done so immediately, no questions asked. But no - as the one wearing the pants and having all the power in that relationship, she chose to make him rob. "Make him" because poor fella was in a trance.
Dane so dotish he eh even realise he was the one taken for the ride. Out there putting his life at risk while Sunita and the next one know he was easily expendable. The padna woulda kill Dane and dump he somewhere "Mon Jablo" forest and then he and Sunita would go by Jablo beach, up by the carat shed frames on the lil cliff and the padna woulda flex it out in she birthday suit for she birthday, eat roti, take a next flex out and then go home normal like nothing happened. Police would find Dane body, roti shop owner woulda recognize him, and padna and Sunita will bawl "Wayyye - so dais why he didn't want to lime wit me for my birthday???" and would be untouched. Well until she decide to set he up too.

timelapse
punchin NOS

Postby timelapse » March 23rd, 2021, 8:25 am

Rural area you say? Dem Juanitas have man dotish in city areas too.
Blaze d Chalice wrote:

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”