TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

*** The OFFICIAL Bandit Shot Thread***

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

User avatar
VII
punchin NOS
Posts: 3661
Joined: July 29th, 2003, 9:44 pm
Location: maraval
Contact:

Re: *** The OFFICIAL Bandit Shot Thread***

Postby VII » December 13th, 2020, 6:04 pm

Niceness...they looking for Christmas money to buy presents,lol..

Please post details asap..

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 9979
Joined: November 12th, 2008, 10:56 pm
Location: POS

Re: *** The OFFICIAL Bandit Shot Thread***

Postby bluefete » December 14th, 2020, 12:02 am

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:Another good boy now get lick down by ttps in p.o.s

That's 3 for the day....good stuff ttps...good stuff



He and a pardner stole an SUV at gunpoint. I think the pardner escaped (for now).

They got them somewhere around the Savannah or close to St. Anns.

Shakes, yuh real on the ball.

User avatar
shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod
Posts: 27983
Joined: July 20th, 2009, 1:25 pm
Location: all over

Re: *** The OFFICIAL Bandit Shot Thread***

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » December 14th, 2020, 5:22 am

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:Word going around is 2 good boys were shot and killed in the moruga forest by ttps officers


This has been confirmed and the two were known PESTS!!!!!!!!!!! certain boss in the jail crying atm

Two were Lalchan Jaggan and Dion Jarvis

K74T
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 19583
Joined: June 7th, 2010, 11:01 pm

Re: *** The OFFICIAL Bandit Shot Thread***

Postby K74T » December 14th, 2020, 7:05 am

De ganges meet de nile

User avatar
Les Bain
punchin NOS
Posts: 4023
Joined: May 17th, 2012, 9:46 pm
Location: Cruising for chicks

Re: *** The OFFICIAL Bandit Shot Thread***

Postby Les Bain » December 15th, 2020, 3:44 pm

Ulyuh miss this one. Usual sensational headline making it look like an area shootout when it happened on the highway.

https://trinidadexpress.com/newsextra/p ... c804b.html

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 9869
Joined: August 19th, 2004, 2:48 pm

Re: *** The OFFICIAL Bandit Shot Thread***

Postby Redman » December 15th, 2020, 5:53 pm

5 man in a tiida..... deserve to be shot

User avatar
Rovin
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA
Posts: 6282
Joined: January 23rd, 2014, 1:14 pm
Location: Heart of Chaguanas ...

Re: *** The OFFICIAL Bandit Shot Thread***

Postby Rovin » December 15th, 2020, 6:58 pm

d police wukkin ...

User avatar
shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod
Posts: 27983
Joined: July 20th, 2009, 1:25 pm
Location: all over

Re: *** The OFFICIAL Bandit Shot Thread***

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » December 22nd, 2020, 6:36 am

Two good boys shot and killed by ttps yesterday. They were members of the Sixxxx gang
Attachments
IMG-20201221-WA0087.jpg
IMG-20201221-WA0086.jpg

User avatar
zoom rader
TunerGod
Posts: 24907
Joined: April 22nd, 2003, 12:39 pm
Location: Grand Cayman

Re: *** The OFFICIAL Bandit Shot Thread***

Postby zoom rader » December 22nd, 2020, 7:06 am

^^^ Mero Cousins

User avatar
The_Honourable
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA
Posts: 6620
Joined: June 14th, 2009, 3:45 pm
Location: In the Land of Stupidity & Corruption

Re: *** The OFFICIAL Bandit Shot Thread***

Postby The_Honourable » December 22nd, 2020, 8:42 am

Well dey six feet under because police was wicked to dem good boys.

User avatar
rebound
Riding on 17's
Posts: 1547
Joined: July 2nd, 2010, 12:40 pm

Re: *** The OFFICIAL Bandit Shot Thread***

Postby rebound » December 22nd, 2020, 8:53 am

Saw a vid with a businessman dealing with one and took away his gun... anyone know if he died?

I hope so because, the "they too wicked" crew would want to blame the businessman for sure.

User avatar
Rovin
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA
Posts: 6282
Joined: January 23rd, 2014, 1:14 pm
Location: Heart of Chaguanas ...

Re: *** The OFFICIAL Bandit Shot Thread***

Postby Rovin » December 22nd, 2020, 10:31 am

Rovin wrote:d police wukkin ...

User avatar
Les Bain
punchin NOS
Posts: 4023
Joined: May 17th, 2012, 9:46 pm
Location: Cruising for chicks

Re: *** The OFFICIAL Bandit Shot Thread***

Postby Les Bain » December 22nd, 2020, 11:24 am

Sad. 1st one look like a prison GF. Dark christmas for them prison boolamen.
Police to wicked.

User avatar
The_Honourable
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA
Posts: 6620
Joined: June 14th, 2009, 3:45 pm
Location: In the Land of Stupidity & Corruption

Re: *** The OFFICIAL Bandit Shot Thread***

Postby The_Honourable » January 4th, 2021, 6:33 pm

Home intruder gets killed with his own gun

A suspected criminal was killed during a home invasion in Freeport early Monday.

The deceased is yet to be identified, police said.

The incident occurred around 12 .55 a.m., at a home at Calcutta Settlement #2.

The home owner told police that he awoke when he heard noises on his premises. As he exited his bedroom, he was confronted by a man dressed in dark clothing, wearing a hoodie and mask.

The home owner said he ran back into his bedroom, and the intruder attempted to follow him. The man told police he slammed the door on the intruder's hand, and a firearm fell to the floor. The home owner said he grabbed the firearm, opened the door and discharged several shots at the intruder.

As the intruder collapsed, the home owner ran to the neighbour's house and alerted them, and contacted police.

Officers of the Freeport Police Station, Chaguanas CID and Central Division Task Force Responded.

Source: https://trinidadexpress.com/newsextra/h ... aef35.html

pugboy
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 17243
Joined: September 6th, 2003, 6:18 pm

Re: *** The OFFICIAL Bandit Shot Thread***

Postby pugboy » January 4th, 2021, 6:52 pm

Lot of persons on fb saying homeowner use illegal gun to kill bandit and it not fair :D

The_Honourable wrote:Home intruder gets killed with his own gun

A suspected criminal was killed during a home invasion in Freeport early Monday.

The deceased is yet to be identified, police said.

The incident occurred around 12 .55 a.m., at a home at Calcutta Settlement #2.

The home owner told police that he awoke when he heard noises on his premises. As he exited his bedroom, he was confronted by a man dressed in dark clothing, wearing a hoodie and mask.

The home owner said he ran back into his bedroom, and the intruder attempted to follow him. The man told police he slammed the door on the intruder's hand, and a firearm fell to the floor. The home owner said he grabbed the firearm, opened the door and discharged several shots at the intruder.

As the intruder collapsed, the home owner ran to the neighbour's house and alerted them, and contacted police.

Officers of the Freeport Police Station, Chaguanas CID and Central Division Task Force Responded.

Source: https://trinidadexpress.com/newsextra/h ... aef35.html

User avatar
shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod
Posts: 27983
Joined: July 20th, 2009, 1:25 pm
Location: all over

Re: *** The OFFICIAL Bandit Shot Thread***

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » January 4th, 2021, 7:13 pm

Post da fb link deh pugboy....wanna see how chupid people are

pugboy
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 17243
Joined: September 6th, 2003, 6:18 pm

Re: *** The OFFICIAL Bandit Shot Thread***

Postby pugboy » January 4th, 2021, 7:31 pm

Check alert t&t




shake d livin wake d dead wrote:Post da fb link deh pugboy....wanna see how chupid people are

User avatar
MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 9476
Joined: October 31st, 2010, 2:37 pm

Re: *** The OFFICIAL Bandit Shot Thread***

Postby MaxPower » January 4th, 2021, 7:33 pm

pugboy wrote:Lot of persons on fb saying homeowner use illegal gun to kill bandit and it not fair :D


Still not seeing an issue.

pugboy
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 17243
Joined: September 6th, 2003, 6:18 pm

Re: *** The OFFICIAL Bandit Shot Thread***

Postby pugboy » January 4th, 2021, 7:42 pm

depends if you see bandits as good boys

MaxPower wrote:
pugboy wrote:Lot of persons on fb saying homeowner use illegal gun to kill bandit and it not fair :D


Still not seeing an issue.

User avatar
MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 9476
Joined: October 31st, 2010, 2:37 pm

Re: *** The OFFICIAL Bandit Shot Thread***

Postby MaxPower » January 4th, 2021, 7:53 pm

pugboy wrote:depends if you see bandits as good boys

MaxPower wrote:
pugboy wrote:Lot of persons on fb saying homeowner use illegal gun to kill bandit and it not fair :D


Still not seeing an issue.


Nope,

Put them down by any means possible.

Armed or unarmed, young or old, even if they are running away.

User avatar
shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod
Posts: 27983
Joined: July 20th, 2009, 1:25 pm
Location: all over

Re: *** The OFFICIAL Bandit Shot Thread***

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » January 14th, 2021, 11:22 am

3 good boys get some corn last night. 2 reach home....the other might go home soon...he in hospital

They were involved in a failed robbery in the vicinity of lady chancellor. Ttps member did what he had to

User avatar
VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 14670
Joined: May 1st, 2003, 10:23 am
Location: ☠☠☠

Re: *** The OFFICIAL Bandit Shot Thread***

Postby VexXx Dogg » January 14th, 2021, 12:09 pm

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:3 good boys get some corn last night. 2 reach home....the other might go home soon...he in hospital

They were involved in a failed robbery in the vicinity of lady chancellor. Ttps member did what he had to


failed Robbery or failed hit?

User avatar
VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 14670
Joined: May 1st, 2003, 10:23 am
Location: ☠☠☠

Re: *** The OFFICIAL Bandit Shot Thread***

Postby VexXx Dogg » January 14th, 2021, 12:10 pm


User avatar
shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod
Posts: 27983
Joined: July 20th, 2009, 1:25 pm
Location: all over

Re: *** The OFFICIAL Bandit Shot Thread***

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » January 14th, 2021, 12:28 pm

Scratches head...oh well....

User avatar
widdyphuck
Shifting into 6th
Posts: 1957
Joined: July 23rd, 2017, 2:24 pm

Re: *** The OFFICIAL Bandit Shot Thread***

Postby widdyphuck » January 14th, 2021, 1:15 pm

They were good boys. Police didn't have to kill him like that..
They too wicked..

User avatar
Rovin
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA
Posts: 6282
Joined: January 23rd, 2014, 1:14 pm
Location: Heart of Chaguanas ...

Re: *** The OFFICIAL Bandit Shot Thread***

Postby Rovin » January 14th, 2021, 1:41 pm

d popo shudta kill dem : e wicked

e shuda shoot dem in dey leg\hand or scold dem & tell dem to go to church & gee dey lives to jeezus ... e wicked

User avatar
Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's
Posts: 1459
Joined: April 14th, 2019, 11:35 am

Re: *** The OFFICIAL Bandit Shot Thread***

Postby Blaze d Chalice » January 15th, 2021, 5:16 pm

Wait a minute.
Police shoot and kill 2 darkman?
When is the BLM 'protest'?

Those 2 fellas were peoples' families and loved ones.
People lost their brothers, fathers and sons.

pugboy
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 17243
Joined: September 6th, 2003, 6:18 pm

Re: *** The OFFICIAL Bandit Shot Thread***

Postby pugboy » January 15th, 2021, 5:42 pm

blm is 2020 bro

User avatar
shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod
Posts: 27983
Joined: July 20th, 2009, 1:25 pm
Location: all over

Re: *** The OFFICIAL Bandit Shot Thread***

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » January 24th, 2021, 12:46 pm

So this dude was shot and killed by ttps in pipiol this morning. There were several reports about him concerning gun related activities. His own neighbours even complained about him.

Funny story time: yuh know as ttps kill the man, them same people who complain about him, decide to protest and block the road because ttps kill him. Trinidad is really a special place yes
Attachments
IMG-20210124-WA0032.jpg

User avatar
shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod
Posts: 27983
Joined: July 20th, 2009, 1:25 pm
Location: all over

Re: *** The OFFICIAL Bandit Shot Thread***

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » February 13th, 2021, 4:29 am

Killy got killed :|
Attachments
IMG-20210212-WA0186.jpg
IMG-20210212-WA0338.jpg

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: antlind, Gem_in_i and 54 guests