Forums

The Official Skybox Thread: Take 2

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

DMan7
punchin NOS

Re: The Official Skybox Thread: Take 2

Postby DMan7 » December 20th, 2021, 5:41 pm

Same issue with me, item delivered in Miami on December 10th, right now it's in transit. Probably won't get that until after Christmas maybe even after New Years too.

nick639v2
30 pounds of Boost

Postby nick639v2 » December 20th, 2021, 8:15 pm

Had packages delivered to Miami on the 6th and 8th.. CSF emailed for pickup tomorrow. So I get my fix thank god

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » December 20th, 2021, 10:31 pm

st7 wrote:there's one item that reached December 3 and no update on it, but i got other items. i not worried until it's January and i still don't have it lol

this one ready lol

talk about timing

shottah_crew
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby shottah_crew » December 21st, 2021, 7:51 pm

Thought was just me.

Did some of my Christmas shopping in August to avoid any potential shipping issues in December... so much for that.

agent007
punchin NOS

Postby agent007 » December 21st, 2021, 8:26 pm

Last package I collected was around Dec 3rd so I'm over n out for now where skybox is concerned. Glad I wrapped up my shopping in early to mid Nov.

dogg
Riding on 16's

Postby dogg » December 21st, 2021, 8:31 pm

RPMexpress for the win again.

Items arrived at warehouse end of last week.
Got it in my hand today!

All xmas purchases received. None delayed! :lol:

DMan7
punchin NOS

Postby DMan7 » December 21st, 2021, 8:37 pm

dogg wrote:RPMexpress for the win again.

Items arrived at warehouse end of last week.
Got it in my hand today!

All xmas purchases received. None delayed! :lol:

Lucky dog, or is that Lucky dogg? :lol:

On the other hand I have my package received in Miami on 10th December and my skybox still saying it in transit all now. Allya remember the name and doh ever go with that skybox service eh if you want reliability. It's eZONE.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » December 21st, 2021, 8:41 pm

Don't blame the skyboxes
The customs officers are holding courier companies Ransom and demanding massive bribes. Ezone doesn't deal up with bribery so they waiting on legal appointments

DMan7
punchin NOS

Postby DMan7 » December 21st, 2021, 8:43 pm

Phone Surgeon wrote:Don't blame the skyboxes
The customs officers are holding courier companies Ransom and demanding massive bribes. Ezone doesn't deal up with bribery so they waiting on legal appointments

But it ain't even reach T&T yet for them customs officers to deal with it. It hadda be the skybox themselves playing d arse here with packages they receive.1

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » December 21st, 2021, 9:48 pm

DMan7 wrote:
Phone Surgeon wrote:Don't blame the skyboxes

But it ain't even reach T&T yet for them customs officers to deal with it. It hadda be the skybox themselves playing d arse here with packages they receive.1
It's cheaper for them to store the goods at their warehouse in Miami than to fly it here and pay the bond storage fees everyday especially when there's a local backlog
Imagine $40 per package per day by thousands.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » December 21st, 2021, 9:49 pm

Once the items are bonded you have to pay storage fees.

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » December 22nd, 2021, 1:36 am

rest of items delivering tmr.

websource made sure to deliver before Xmas oui

christopherwilliams2
Riding on 18's

Postby christopherwilliams2 » December 22nd, 2021, 4:52 am

I learned my lesson about 3 years ago. Always buy your presents in November.
but I still bought some items in December and RPM delivered the last one yesterday. RPM has done really well this year and I give them kudos. Aeropost was good ol' reliable once you give them enough time :?

DMan7
punchin NOS

Postby DMan7 » December 22nd, 2021, 3:23 pm

Looks like I won't get my stuff from eZONE before Christmas. What a waste of time courier. Time to either switch back to websource or go with someone else for the new year.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » December 22nd, 2021, 3:54 pm

as i said you cant blame the courier companies

even embassy items/diplomatic pouches aren't being cleared as they should be

is a full out hostage situation in customs

Soul Collector
12 pounds of Boost

Postby Soul Collector » December 22nd, 2021, 4:26 pm

I still have my eZone account but a friend ordered something for me with his company, CSF. Order was placed on December 1st. Not sure what date it reached his skybox up there but the package is out for delivery today.

Rory Phoulorie
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Rory Phoulorie » December 22nd, 2021, 6:00 pm

Anyone with Blue Sky Shipping?

Brought an item down with them via sea freight, item was in Trinidad since November and up until now it has not been delivered.

Tried calling them and no one is answering. Sent an email, no response.

DMan7
punchin NOS

Postby DMan7 » December 22nd, 2021, 6:15 pm

^That sounding like a fly by night courier company. Them gone out of business it seems.

greggle71
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby greggle71 » December 22nd, 2021, 6:50 pm

Amazon direct delivery works really well too. You pay upfront clearing costs. Item ordered Dec 14 and delivered 21 I just tested the service instead of skybox. Might use them going forward depending on the urgency. Note not every item on Amazon will be eligible for direct shipping so you will still need your skybox. Amazon uses DHL and UPS

christopherwilliams2
Riding on 18's

Postby christopherwilliams2 » December 22nd, 2021, 6:57 pm

greggle71 wrote:Amazon direct delivery works really well too. You pay upfront clearing costs. Item ordered Dec 14 and delivered 21 I just tested the service instead of skybox. Might use them going forward depending on the urgency. Note not every item on Amazon will be eligible for direct shipping so you will still need your skybox. Amazon uses DHL and UPS

yes I also used this amazon global service this month. Items (3 shipments) arrived in 9 days - UPS brought it. paid duties upfront. Good thing about it is that if the duties come up to less, they refund you, if the duties come up to more, they absorb the cost. So it is a great option for items that they allow to be shipped out of USA to TT.

DMan7
punchin NOS

Postby DMan7 » December 22nd, 2021, 7:01 pm

I always wanted to try that direct shipping method from Amazon, but I had some bad experience with direct shipping from stuff I bought on eBAY that comes from China. The direct shipping ended up sending the item through Venezuela and when I called TTPOST they said they don't receive items from Venezuela at all. So I technically lost my item.

Rory Phoulorie
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Rory Phoulorie » December 23rd, 2021, 6:47 am

Aeropost - Item arrived in Miami on December 18 and is to be delivered to me today. This is quite a surprise given the time of year and based on their recently no so efficient performance.

DMan7
punchin NOS

Postby DMan7 » December 23rd, 2021, 8:57 am

Rory Phoulorie wrote:Aeropost - Item arrived in Miami on December 18 and is to be delivered to me today. This is quite a surprise given the time of year and based on their recently no so efficient performance.

Well look at that. My item arrived in Miami on December 10th and eZONE is saying it's still in transit on 23rd of December. What do you have to say about that @Phone Surgeon.?

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » December 23rd, 2021, 9:40 am

DMan7 wrote:
Rory Phoulorie wrote:Aeropost - Item arrived in Miami on December 18 and is to be delivered to me today. This is quite a surprise given the time of year and based on their recently no so efficient performance.

Well look at that. My item arrived in Miami on December 10th and eZONE is saying it's still in transit on 23rd of December. What do you have to say about that @Phone Surgeon.?

I have been following your comments for the longest while.

Have you tried calling the CEO of eZONE?

Some years ago I purchased a biggish item that seemed to get lost in Aeropost's (before they were taken over by PriceSmart) warehouse.

After a while when no one could tell me anything, I did some serious research and actually found the telephone number of the then CEO / Owner. I called him in Miami and within TWO days my shipment was on its way to T&T.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » December 23rd, 2021, 10:35 am

DMan7 wrote:

hard lucks

DMan7
punchin NOS

Postby DMan7 » December 23rd, 2021, 11:40 am

bluefete wrote:
DMan7 wrote:

I have been following your comments for the longest while.

Have you tried calling the CEO of eZONE?

Some years ago I purchased a biggish item that seemed to get lost in Aeropost's (before they were taken over by PriceSmart) warehouse.

After a while when no one could tell me anything, I did some serious research and actually found the telephone number of the then CEO / Owner. I called him in Miami and within TWO days my shipment was on its way to T&T.

I called eZONE about a week ago and the person who answered there (not the CEO) said they ain't know nothing about my package yet I gave them my tracking number and everything. They are a waste of time. Maybe my experience with them was poor and others had it better but I'll switch skyboxes in the new year.

tropi_flakes
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby tropi_flakes » December 23rd, 2021, 10:35 pm

Aeropost on a roll, packages reached Miami on the 17th and ready for pickup today

wagonrunner
TriniTuner 24-7
Location: Distancing myself from those who want to raid the barn but eh want to plant the corn.

Postby wagonrunner » December 24th, 2021, 2:32 am

VSI Concepts wrote:
wagonrunner wrote:Aeropost.
items delivered to them in Miami 30th November already in hand.
items delivered to them in Miami 7th December was showing in transit on the 10th Decemeber, now showing delayed flight on 14th December

Thought was me alone. 17 packages delivered on the 7th and I got the flight delayed notification on the 14th but contacted them this morning and they said it might be ready before Christmas. Fingers crossed 0X

got my stuff wednesday.

shottah_crew
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby shottah_crew » December 24th, 2021, 7:57 am

Rory Phoulorie wrote:Anyone with Blue Sky Shipping?

Brought an item down with them via sea freight, item was in Trinidad since November and up until now it has not been delivered.

Tried calling them and no one is answering. Sent an email, no response.
Join the line... still waiting on items purchased in September. My air shipments were cleared so the delay seems specific to the sea freight.

agent007
punchin NOS

Postby agent007 » December 24th, 2021, 4:20 pm

Are there any folks in here who still haven't received packages in time for tomorrow?

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”