Forums

The Official Skybox Thread: Take 2

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

anil4040
Riding on 13's

Re: The Official Skybox Thread: Take 2

Postby anil4040 » February 17th, 2022, 10:53 pm

rishi123 wrote:I got an email reply from them last week. They said they haven't had sailings for a while and they'll call me as soon as my packages have moved.

Something is definitely up with them.
I have same issues. Packages reach miami since September last year and others later on. The problem is that their ocean carrier mixed up their BLs and customs wanted them to sort out their customer receipts before allowing them to clear packages. That was since early in January. However, the length of time it's there means a lot of storage fees. They don't care about customers to absorb those fees so they applied for waiver which takes it's time through the relevant approval process. Best to teach out to Mr. Carvalho of Medway Customs Bonded warehouse to follow up on whether bluesky started getting their packages out.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » February 18th, 2022, 10:27 am

this thing with bluesky

people goods stored in the container in shade? or in a container in the sun?

DMan7
punchin NOS

Postby DMan7 » February 18th, 2022, 1:30 pm

Had a package saying delivered on February 3rd but didn't show up under RPM via email or on the online platform. I called them and they said call Amazon, I contacted Amazon and they said the third party seller should be contacted for a refund, contacted them and they said USPS delivered the pacakge. So had to call back RPM Express and let them know the run around on what happened and told them they would have to investigate on their end. I have a feeling that package was stolen by someone at RPM Express in Miami.

Everyone be careful with all these fly by night courier companies, I initially went with them because someone here said they would deliver packages very quickly and it looks like alot of unethical stuff going on there. This is the first time this has ever happened to me on a package and it so happens it coincides with me changing couriers.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » February 18th, 2022, 1:50 pm

Rpm isn't a fly by night company. They are very reliable

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » February 18th, 2022, 1:52 pm

DMan7 wrote:Had a package saying delivered on February 3rd but didn't show up under RPM via email or on the online platform. I called them and they said call Amazon, I contacted Amazon and they said the third party seller should be contacted for a refund, contacted them and they said USPS delivered the pacakge. So had to call back RPM Express and let them know the run around on what happened and told them they would have to investigate on their end. I have a feeling that package was stolen by someone at RPM Express in Miami.

Everyone be careful with all these fly by night courier companies, I initially went with them because someone here said they would deliver packages very quickly and it looks like alot of unethical stuff going on there. This is the first time this has ever happened to me on a package and it so happens it coincides with me changing couriers.

oh damn... i hope it wasnt an expensive item.

DMan7
punchin NOS

Postby DMan7 » February 18th, 2022, 2:25 pm

st7 wrote:
DMan7 wrote:Had a package saying delivered on February 3rd but didn't show up under RPM via email or on the online platform. I called them and they said call Amazon, I contacted Amazon and they said the third party seller should be contacted for a refund, contacted them and they said USPS delivered the pacakge. So had to call back RPM Express and let them know the run around on what happened and told them they would have to investigate on their end. I have a feeling that package was stolen by someone at RPM Express in Miami.

oh damn... i hope it wasnt an expensive item.

Paid $100 USD for it....

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » February 18th, 2022, 2:31 pm

ouch... mudass RPM

DMan7
punchin NOS

Postby DMan7 » February 18th, 2022, 2:37 pm

Yea boi over 12 years now I buying stuff online, this has never happened to me, the only issues I ever got was delays in packages being received but not getting the package at all. That $100 USD gone down the drain.

S_2NR
TriniTuner 24-7

The Official Skybox Thread: Take 2

Postby S_2NR » February 18th, 2022, 2:42 pm

USPS isn't reliable. I've personally witnessed them drop a package meant for me by the neighbour house, more than once.
I wouldn't be so quick to jump to conclusions.
If signature was not required for delivery, the seller needs to refund you as there's no actual evidence it was delivered to the right address

dogg
Riding on 16's

Postby dogg » February 18th, 2022, 2:45 pm

RPM is not fly by night. I've been with them for a long time.
There's never been an issue.

USPS is famous for saying item delivered when in fact it's holed up somewhere in their system.

Once I claimed a refund from Amazon because USPS said the item was delivered but I didn't receive it.
I got the refund only to have the item delivered by USPS weeks later.

DMan7
punchin NOS

Postby DMan7 » February 18th, 2022, 2:59 pm

This is frustrating, I keep getting the run around, Amazon says contact 3rd party seller, 3rd party seller contacted and they said USPS delivered item and RPM saying they haven't received it. So all this is going to end up with me having to spend another $100 USD but this time I ain't going with RPM Express if I ever decide to go down that route.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » February 18th, 2022, 3:12 pm

Such is life.

FedEx has lost packages worth thousands of usd for me.

They were meant to deliver to a skybox company.

They delivered after 5pm on a Friday when the skybox miami office was closed.
Someone claiming to be security at the address signed for the package. They scribbled their name.

Package saying delivered.....when monday came and I tracking it....skybox company say they can't find it.

Not FedEx fault. Not the skybox company fault. Not skybox company miami office fault.

Insurance was only for $1000 usd while the package was worth alot more.

So about 3 months later I got back $1000 usd.

DMan7
punchin NOS

Postby DMan7 » February 18th, 2022, 3:22 pm

The difference is the item was delivered at 2PM on a weekday when RPM Express in Miami was opened for business...

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » February 18th, 2022, 3:38 pm

If its usps it would have never been delivered to rpm office.
It would be put in a bin or trailer at the closest usps office for a bulk delivery or collection

S_2NR
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby S_2NR » February 18th, 2022, 4:12 pm

DMan7 wrote:This is frustrating, I keep getting the run around, Amazon says contact 3rd party seller, 3rd party seller contacted and they said USPS delivered item and RPM saying they haven't received it. So all this is going to end up with me having to spend another $100 USD but this time I ain't going with RPM Express if I ever decide to go down that route.

If you end up having to spend another $100 for a package you never receive, you have bigger problems than a skybox.

DMan7
punchin NOS

Postby DMan7 » February 18th, 2022, 4:16 pm

S_2NR wrote:
DMan7 wrote:This is frustrating, I keep getting the run around, Amazon says contact 3rd party seller, 3rd party seller contacted and they said USPS delivered item and RPM saying they haven't received it. So all this is going to end up with me having to spend another $100 USD but this time I ain't going with RPM Express if I ever decide to go down that route.

If you end up having to spend another $100 for a package you never receive, you have bigger problems than a skybox.

Ent.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » February 25th, 2022, 8:46 pm

not sure what going on with amazon/usps these days but alot of their items they are trying to deliver after 4pm when skybox is closed

in the last 2 weeks ive run into problems where packages they try to deliver packages 3 times, friday night, saturday and sunday and they holding it at USPS office for pickup..which is a massive headache

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby gastly369 » February 26th, 2022, 7:40 pm

Fellas anyone else getting the issue on amazon?

Try adding anything to cart and proceed to checkout..

I even tried sending item to family address in florida same issue
Screenshot_20220226_193858.jpg

0rb1tz
Street 2NR

Postby 0rb1tz » February 26th, 2022, 8:03 pm

Have you ever had a complaint to Amazon on items not received via the mail carrier and got a refund?

It could be the particular seller, or it could be your Amazon account which a bug in the system has flagged due to an "item not delivered" refund. Many addresses with freight forwarding addresses have been blacklisted, or possibly due to fraud. And your account is linked to that shipping address. Just speculation on possible reasons.

The way around this is to send it to an Amazon hub/local Florida post office (to your name c/o your relative's name) and let your relative pick it up. Or create a new Amazon account with a new credit card.

Or try a different seller. Amazon has so many 3rd party sellers located outside the USA now that their routing international mail is creating some unforeseeable error for Amazon's logistics system.

I want to just add to beware of counterfeits, Amazon has not been worth it lately for some items and those items are growing, from shoes to headphones to electronics, especially cosmetics and perfumes. The counterfeit and genuine items are mixed in the same bin with the ASIN and the robots/human sorters cannot tell the difference. I am ending up creating accounts from the manufacturer's website and ordering directly from them. Looks like Brick & Mortar stores are going to make a comeback for the genuine product guarantee while Bezos flies into space with those 3rd party sellers billions.

SLVR1
Sweet on this forum

Postby SLVR1 » February 26th, 2022, 11:57 pm

gastly369 wrote:Fellas anyone else getting the issue on amazon?

I even tried sending item to family address in florida same issueScreenshot_20220226_193858.jpg

Getting the same msg. Now tried buying a few items.

gtiracer
Street 2NR

Postby gtiracer » February 27th, 2022, 12:23 am

Upon reaching out to Amazon, they notified us that there’s a system error on their side and should be resolved in the next 24 hours. We thank you in advance for your understanding, sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and hope you have a safe and blessed weekend.

Tropical express update tonight

Cross Blood
Sweet on this forum

Postby Cross Blood » February 27th, 2022, 11:38 am

I even tried sending item to family address in florida same issueScreenshot_20220226_193858.jpg

Just got the same issue and came on here to see if anyone had it. Hope they resolve this soon.

DMan7
punchin NOS

Postby DMan7 » February 27th, 2022, 12:12 pm

More reason to buy local fellas

supercharged turbo
punchin NOS

Postby supercharged turbo » February 27th, 2022, 5:07 pm

Anybody ever shipped Energizer Ultimate Lithium batteries through their skybox?Also,where can I get it to buy locally?

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » February 27th, 2022, 5:43 pm

supercharged turbo wrote:Anybody ever shipped Energizer Ultimate Lithium batteries through their skybox?Also,where can I get it to buy locally?
I shipped these with no issue with websource.

Couldn't find them to buy locally
Screenshot_20220227-174305_Amazon%20Shopping.jpg

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby gastly369 » February 27th, 2022, 8:03 pm

Cross Blood wrote:

Just got the same issue and came on here to see if anyone had it. Hope they resolve this soon.
So I sorta get thru.. I can say for websource

I edited my address and used exactly how it appears in their app under my profile

And a order went thru and was shipped...

SLVR1
Sweet on this forum

Postby SLVR1 » February 27th, 2022, 10:03 pm

Still no luck on my side. I use IBC. Any issues with e-bay etc? Read here some others are having issues: https://downdetector.com/status/amazon/

Zalos
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Zalos » February 28th, 2022, 11:12 am

SLVR1 wrote:Still no luck on my side. I use IBC. Any issues with e-bay etc? Read here some others are having issues: https://downdetector.com/status/amazon/

Send the link for the item?
I know amazon/sellers has been blocking freight forwarders, so an update in address makes it work.

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » February 28th, 2022, 11:15 am

email from Websource

Amazon Checkout Error

Amazon.com experienced an issue during the weekend that prevented shoppers from checking out items.
Shoppers received notifications similar to the example below:

unnamed.jpg

Some customers have avoided this temporary issue by purchasing items not shipped under the Amazon Prime program. This may point to a delay with the delivery service provider for Prime packages to our area.

We will keep you updated while we verify the cause and most importantly, how quickly this issue is fixed.

Please feel free to share this update with your friends.

SLVR1
Sweet on this forum

Postby SLVR1 » February 28th, 2022, 12:45 pm

Contacted and got a new address from my courier company and it worked.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”