Forums

The Official Skybox Thread: Take 2

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Musical Doc
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Re: The Official Skybox Thread: Take 2

Postby Musical Doc » December 20th, 2022, 1:00 pm

Update: Sent in 4 refunds this morning and just got an email that they processed 3. If there was a way to get invoices from websource before july I woulda be able to submit more.

Swisha
Chronic 2NR

Postby Swisha » December 20th, 2022, 1:10 pm

Musical Doc wrote:Update: Sent in 4 refunds this morning and just got an email that they processed 3. If there was a way to get invoices from websource before july I woulda be able to submit more.

Did you submit the local invoice only? I submitted one this morning and they just replied and said that it doesn't contain all the information required and that they need the Bill of Lading or the Air Waybill

Musical Doc
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby Musical Doc » December 20th, 2022, 1:13 pm

Swisha wrote:
Musical Doc wrote:Update: Sent in 4 refunds this morning and just got an email that they processed 3. If there was a way to get invoices from websource before july I woulda be able to submit more.

Did you submit the local invoice only? I submitted one this morning and they just replied and said that it doesn't contain all the information required and that they need the Bill of Lading or the Air Waybill

Yes the local websource invoice had everything as Phone Surgeon had instructed a few posts above

Swisha
Chronic 2NR

Postby Swisha » December 20th, 2022, 1:22 pm

This is what Amazon replied with even though I submitted the local invoice
IMG_9202.jpg

Musical Doc
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby Musical Doc » December 20th, 2022, 1:32 pm

Swisha wrote:This is what Amazon replied with even though I submitted the local invoice
IMG_9202.jpg

which skybox you using? check to make sure the invoice has the awb number and tracking number

MVA
Riding on 13's

Postby MVA » December 20th, 2022, 1:32 pm

Update regarding package logged to my WS account that doesn't belong to me. Went into the office to collect another package and asked one time about the package that I didn't buy . They pulled the package which did have my name and WEB number on it. The employee opened it, I looked at the contents and confirmed that it doesn't belong to me. Had no choice but to pay for it as my name was on the package.

Swisha
Chronic 2NR

Postby Swisha » December 20th, 2022, 1:46 pm

Musical Doc wrote:
Swisha wrote:This is what Amazon replied with even though I submitted the local invoice
IMG_9202.jpg

which skybox you using? check to make sure the invoice has the awb number and tracking number

Websource. I sent the local invoice that has both the AWB and tracking number

wagonrunner
TriniTuner 24-7
Location: Distancing myself from those who want to raid the barn but eh want to plant the corn.

Postby wagonrunner » December 20th, 2022, 1:53 pm

MVA wrote:Update regarding package logged to my WS account that doesn't belong to me. Went into the office to collect another package and asked one time about the package that I didn't buy . They pulled the package which did have my name and WEB number on it. The employee opened it, I looked at the contents and confirmed that it doesn't belong to me. Had no choice but to pay for it as my name was on the package.

WOW they on some BS now.
Was a time you could refuse what you did not know about.
So basically, in a slump, they could "send" you a package and force you to pay. Did you contact consumer affairs?

"Collecting items at our office
Can I choose which items I want to collect?
Packages must be collected starting with the oldest invoiced item first. "

MVA
Riding on 13's

Postby MVA » December 20th, 2022, 2:05 pm

wagonrunner wrote:
MVA wrote:Update regarding package logged to my WS account that doesn't belong to me. Went into the office to collect another package and asked one time about the package that I didn't buy . They pulled the package which did have my name and WEB number on it. The employee opened it, I looked at the contents and confirmed that it doesn't belong to me. Had no choice but to pay for it as my name was on the package.

No. you have the option to refuse any package, and they could do what they want with it.

WS policy is that packages are to be collected in the order in which they clear customs. So seeing that the package not belonging to me cleared first and I had other packages clear after. In order to get the other packages that cleared last night. I had no choice but to pay for the package not belonging to me which was cleared since last week Wednesday.

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » December 20th, 2022, 2:23 pm

boy that's some bullsheit right there. They clearly labeled the package wrongly/mistake in the warehouse in Miami. And what if the package was a Patek Philippe? You paying for it and collecting it too?

What the manager had to say? Or that's what the 3 cxc clerk was insisting that you have to pay for somebody else goods?

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » December 20th, 2022, 2:24 pm

your email will have old invoices up to 2020/2021 or so
you can screenshot the invoice from your email that has all the info and save it as a pdf and send it

MVA
Riding on 13's

Postby MVA » December 20th, 2022, 2:56 pm

maj. tom wrote:boy that's some bullsheit right there. They clearly labeled the package wrongly/mistake in the warehouse in Miami. And what if the package was a Patek Philippe? You paying for it and collecting it too?

What the manager had to say? Or that's what the 3 cxc clerk was insisting that you have to pay for somebody else goods?

I didn't bother to ask for any manager, just based on what the cashier/clerk was saying and the tone she used. I'm sure the manager would have told me the same thing.

I even offered to show them my amazon account order history to prove that I didn't order the item. But they refused and told me to contact Amazon. At that point with the item already being in Trinidad, there isn't anything that Amazon can do.

I was already upset and not in the mood to cause a scene, so I paid and left. It was small change, only $73. But it's the fact that they had a customer inform them that a package is not theirs, ( since the moment it was logged to my account I called WS customer service to inform them. IMHO they should have held the package in Miami pending an investigation into who the package really belongs too) , went into the office to confirm that it doesn't belong to them and blatantly refusing to even listen to me, insisting that I pay for something that's not mine. It's the principle behind it man.

Musical Doc
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby Musical Doc » December 20th, 2022, 2:57 pm

Phone Surgeon wrote:

you can screenshot the invoice from your email that has all the info and save it as a pdf and send it

I checked my emails, it doesn't contain the information like the addresses that is requested. But there is the only the tracking number and awb #. Will give it a shot still when I get time to do it

*KRONIK*
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby *KRONIK* » December 20th, 2022, 3:00 pm

Daz rel Kaka.

Supposed was a gun in the box?

And it somehow bypassed customs etc

What u supposed to do?

Cuz u tell them its not yours, they should put that in the "lost & found" section till someone noticed a package missing

Thats craziness IMO

MVA
Riding on 13's

Postby MVA » December 20th, 2022, 4:22 pm

*KRONIK* wrote:Daz rel Kaka.

Supposed was a gun in the box?

And it somehow bypassed customs etc

What u supposed to do?

Cuz u tell them its not yours, they should put that in the "lost & found" section till someone noticed a package missing

Thats craziness IMO

Yep, and it would have been my a$$ to ketch if it was something illegal.

WS has gone from offering incredible service and standing out from the crowd so to speak. To the typical trini mentality " we doing you a favour so whatever we say goes".

Arcmanov
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby Arcmanov » December 20th, 2022, 4:25 pm

That 'service' from WS is concerning...and I was considering giving them a try.

Lemme chill with RPM yes...so far they have yet to disappoint.

paid_influencer
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby paid_influencer » December 20th, 2022, 4:53 pm

what was in the package

paid_influencer

Postby paid_influencer » December 20th, 2022, 4:53 pm

was it jockey shorts

MVA
Riding on 13's

Postby MVA » December 20th, 2022, 5:33 pm

paid_influencer wrote:what was in the package

A multipurpose pocket survival tool, a key organizer and a white noise speaker that plays sounds like rain or waves at the beach etc.

S_2NR
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby S_2NR » December 20th, 2022, 5:33 pm

MVA wrote:
maj. tom wrote:boy that's some bullsheit right there. They clearly labeled the package wrongly/mistake in the warehouse in Miami. And what if the package was a Patek Philippe? You paying for it and collecting it too?

I didn't bother to ask for any manager, just based on what the cashier/clerk was saying and the tone she used. I'm sure the manager would have told me the same thing.

I even offered to show them my amazon account order history to prove that I didn't order the item. But they refused and told me to contact Amazon. At that point with the item already being in Trinidad, there isn't anything that Amazon can do.

I was already upset and not in the mood to cause a scene, so I paid and left. It was small change, only $73. But it's the fact that they had a customer inform them that a package is not theirs, ( since the moment it was logged to my account I called WS customer service to inform them. IMHO they should have held the package in Miami pending an investigation into who the package really belongs too) , went into the office to confirm that it doesn't belong to them and blatantly refusing to even listen to me, insisting that I pay for something that's not mine. It's the principle behind it man.

I wasn't paying one sheit

paid_influencer

Postby paid_influencer » December 20th, 2022, 5:37 pm

MVA wrote:

A multipurpose pocket survival tool, a key organizer and a white noise speaker that plays sounds like rain or waves at the beach etc.

jackpot! good find

paid_influencer

Postby paid_influencer » December 20th, 2022, 5:40 pm

IMG_9202.jpg

maybe they want the actual Airway bill (which is an international shipping doc) as a PDF, for proof of export. your skybox could provide. i did a eZones shipment and they sent the airway bill to me via email

*KRONIK*
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby *KRONIK* » December 20th, 2022, 5:51 pm

MVA wrote:

Can i haz?

Swisha
Chronic 2NR

Postby Swisha » December 20th, 2022, 6:01 pm

paid_influencer wrote:
IMG_9202.jpg

maybe they want the actual Airway bill (which is an international shipping doc) as a PDF, for proof of export. your skybox could provide. i did a eZones shipment and they sent the airway bill to me via email

yeah I guess I'll request it from websource but some ppl seem to be getting through with the local invoice only

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » December 21st, 2022, 2:36 am

Phone Surgeon wrote:

hoss mucho mucho gracias for all the help you've given us so far.

should the websource email address be included in the screenshot? worried since personal email address will also be listed

Swisha
Chronic 2NR

Postby Swisha » December 21st, 2022, 11:25 am

IMG_9202.jpg

So I replied to this email and asked them what info was missing and they replied and said they verified the document again and apologized for the incorrect information I received.

So they processed the refund after all

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » December 21st, 2022, 4:05 pm

i wud take some beers whenever allyuh see meh liming

but none of allyuh know what i look like so give the beers to whatever piper it have liming outside the bar

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » December 22nd, 2022, 1:14 am

how allyuh determining the package delivered from amazon when the tracking info isnt there anymore? that prime day this yr was plenty lol

Rory Phoulorie
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Rory Phoulorie » December 22nd, 2022, 7:44 am

Has anyone ever experienced with Amazon that they gave you a tracking number (UPS) and the package when delivered to your Skybox address arrives with a different tracking number, but yet from the same courier service?

This messes up my pre alert as it is if I never did a pre alert at all.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » December 22nd, 2022, 8:30 am

amazon often hands over delivery to a third party for last mile delivery if things tight

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”