Approximately how much does a green band maxi driver make da

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

natio
Trinituner Peong

Re: Approximately how much does a green band maxi driver mak

Postby natio » January 8th, 2015, 1:45 am

gastly369 wrote:Natio going handle us 2nrs with big pcs ah chicken
yea after the manager give me the job I went to the job interview some minutes after 11am I aint did 2 bad were coming from doing office work its how I reach pt lisas kfc at 12:30pm after morning I show her my certificate and thing and she said she will phone me and tell me when to come back to do the job 8-)

patrick16$
Street 2NR

Postby patrick16$ » June 24th, 2015, 3:11 am

maj. tom wrote:Before you move on to a bigger font and bolder color, you know what you could do?

Look in the TSTT Yellow Pages and find the number of the Trinidad and Tobago Unified Maxi-Taxi Association. Buy a $20 bmobile card by the chinese place that does sell the noodles right. Call them. Ask your questions. Get a little more education and information and have some dignity in your conduct. A Taxi driver is a profession, not a PH wajang short drop. One has immense responsibilities to the public he chooses to serve.

I will even help you a little. The number listed is:
Trinidad & Tobago Unified Maxi Taxi Association 868-623-2947
I can't be the driver cause I ain't finished driving lessons I got no drivers permit my uncle came here an day and ain't tell me if he got the car repaired I did find out from him already he said no he ain't got it repaired I ain't got the office manager job I signed up to do the people its taking long to find an position buh I could do the conductor job till the people give me the job I will phone back the people in the morning I now find the number its done late already to phone the people the place close yesterday night and will opened back early in the morning could you please give me the hours the people opened in the morning 8-)

patrick16$
Street 2NR

Postby patrick16$ » June 24th, 2015, 3:24 am

read and look at the post below these post and reply to it in the morning 8-)
Last edited by patrick16$ on June 24th, 2015, 3:33 am, edited 2 times in total.

patrick16$
Street 2NR

Postby patrick16$ » June 24th, 2015, 3:25 am

rspann wrote:natio sorry to do you that but it will teach you the next time not to put up your business on the thread on the topic you post about i went to the owner and i give him the money for the maxi and i am working it cause you give me a good idea about driving the maxi and how to make the drops from chaguanas to couva but do not have to aint worry if i see you i would give you free drop since you put me on to a good deal btw i need a conductor are you looking fo a job 8-)
I sent the post once it after it load it doing all kinda things 8-)
Last edited by patrick16$ on June 24th, 2015, 3:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

patrick16$
Street 2NR

Postby patrick16$ » June 24th, 2015, 3:26 am

rspann wrote:natio sorry to do you that but it will teach you the next time not to put up your business on the thread on the topic you post about i went to the owner and i give him the money for the maxi and i am working it cause you give me a good idea about driving the maxi and how to make the drops from chaguanas to couva but do not have to aint worry if i see you i would give you free drop since you put me on to a good deal btw i need a conductor are you looking fo a job 8-)
yea im looking 4 an job could you pick me up in the morning when hour working pick me up round 7am and give me the conductor job sando to chaguanas pick me up in couva corner b4 the central restaurant and bar next to an white tent after the new style Chinese shop I will be waiting there on you bymyself on my own there will be other people there buh they ain't going with me bythemself on their own so could give me the conductor job in the morning at dat hour 8-)

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby gastly369 » June 24th, 2015, 4:15 am

patrick16$
Street 2NR

Postby patrick16$ » June 24th, 2015, 9:13 am

gastly369 wrote:Image
what stupidnoss you on bigman you put up an picture I did tell you to read the post on top the picture and reply to it in the morning 8-)

patrick16$
Street 2NR

Postby patrick16$ » July 6th, 2015, 8:14 pm

paging paging paging rspann please reach home safe the road soaked not safe to work the maxi work the maxi tomorrow morning if when working tomorrow morning at round 7am and I will work the maxi conductor 4 you you drive I will collect the money I make change with the dollars I know how to make change you give me how much you make when you working dat day b4 you took the rest and come online and tlk to me bout the working conductor job tomorrow morning

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Re: Approximately how much does a green band maxi driver make da

Postby nervewrecker » December 2nd, 2021, 6:41 pm

Didnt wanna start a new thread.

Friend of mine get a 24 seater green band maxi by means of owner passing away and its now legally her own as it was in his will. She has no intention of keeping it as she only flew back in to sort out these matters.

We unsure of what price to ask. need advice.

Some quick pics
Attachments
rosa1.jpg
rosa2.jpg
rosa.jpg
rosa 3.jpg
rosa 5.jpg

Kenjo
punchin NOS

Postby Kenjo » December 2nd, 2021, 6:43 pm

Could try a valuation too . Insurance would also have had a price estimate on it

cornfused
30 pounds of Boost

Postby cornfused » December 2nd, 2021, 7:10 pm

As said above EMR or PBR $750 + ,

However budget about $1k per month for maintenance

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » December 2nd, 2021, 8:06 pm

cornfused wrote:As said above EMR or PBR $750 + ,

However budget about $1k per month for maintenance

I see valvoline oil gallons dey and some other stuff meaning uncle takes care of his ride. When she told me good condition I say well maybe it ok, but not a spec of dirt in the thing.

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » December 2nd, 2021, 10:57 pm

A search on trinicars ( search tern "Rosa") will give you an idea of prices being asked and what they are selling at. The problem is maxis not making like they used to so the buy-in price has dropped as ppl not as keen to get in the business and it's unlikely to be a quick sale so she might have to wait it out or do a power of attorney and have someone handle the sale on her behalf

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”