Forums

Approximately how much does a green band maxi driver make da

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

natio
Trinituner Peong

Re: Approximately how much does a green band maxi driver mak

Postby natio » March 1st, 2014, 1:09 am

redmanjp wrote:but how much profit do they make after paying for gas & maintenance? that's the real question
100 dollars for gas to work a private van they make a lot of profit and another 100 dollars for maintenance :Phow much do you pay to put gas in the car and how much is maintenance 8-)how much do you pay to put gas in your car and how much is maintenance 8-)

natio
Trinituner Peong

Postby natio » October 17th, 2014, 9:56 pm

moti wrote:
kjaglal76 wrote:
Pisces1991 wrote:WHAT IS THE COST OF PUTTING A GREEN BAND ON A MAXI?

dey doh really issue that easy so pal, bess bet is to buy bk a "band" from someone & prep yur angus to pay about 50k for it

Issuance of "new" bands are not allowed that often.
There is a quota every two years or so and the list is already too long for a quick approval to be granted.

And the cost of a green band aka maxi taxi rights is around $100-120K depending on who you buying it from.
Most time you will be purchasing one already on a old E24 which can cost you around $150K and up.

Then there is also the law that you can only register one band "rights" on your name.

TBH to spend that kind of money and have any idiot driving my investment on the road like an anus is too much of a high risk for me.
Better I put like 4 b14's on the road for that price and still collect the same from the drivers or more.

Insurance is also a pain, and if you take a loan.........well expect your monthly installment to be around 5-7K a month without an insurance package deal.

FYI: A owner driving his own maxi makes as much money as he can in the day (ranging from 100-1000 dollars a day)

Once you employ a driver, you can only get him to bring in a maximum of 400 dollars a day (small maxi) and it must have AC for that price.
If not then you will collect a cool 300-350 maximum.

meanwhile a B14 can rake in a cool $150 a day.
Xs 4 = $600 for the same price as le maxi :wink:

Also the down time on the maxis cost a lot and maintenance cost is at a high level as maxi parts are really expensive.
Engine in the bamboo is like 18K upwards.

Above is for a small maxi.
If you considering a big one, then expect to make more money and also spend more than you make.

For example, those nice big Mitsubishi's on the road with AC and the works, a AC compressor (and it carries two) is only 25K at Diamond Motors, Alternator is 15K and the condenser fan motor (not complete with blades etc, just the plain motor) is only 5K and the bumper skin is 8K :wink:

And expect the installment for the big maxi to cost anywhere from 14-19K a month for 5-6 years.
Also insurance is only 18K a year.

Enjoy.
I will work the h green maxi it already got the green band on it its jus to buy it when I make the money and to work it when Im finish my driving lessons when my uncle fix the car and the people give me my drivers permit if they keep it parked up in the garage and sell it to me when I buy it to work it I will buy it and work from chaguanas to sando the e24 green band maxi back wiper radio speakers foglamps silver shiny rims on it I will pick up the people in chaguanas to drop them sando and b4 sando I ain't going any short I going full journey chaguanas chase village carapichaima buh I bypassing Freeport and I passing through st mary junction to drop out people and pick up people and going up the mc bean stretch going through town of couva on the main road and pt lisas California pt fortin marabella sando I will go and park up in the mall in sando eat some food drink some soda when im finished im going back in the sando to chaguanas maxi sando to pick up people and drop them at those location b4 chaguanas and I going chaguanas and im staying there till morning 8-)

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » October 18th, 2014, 1:16 am

For someone who always wants directions you well know your way around.

natio
Trinituner Peong

Postby natio » October 18th, 2014, 2:24 am

nervewrecker wrote:For someone who always wants directions you well know your way around.
yea I went up there b4 8-)

Breeds
Street 2NR

Postby Breeds » October 18th, 2014, 2:56 am

nervewrecker wrote:For someone who always wants directions you well know your way around.

X2

natio
Trinituner Peong

Postby natio » October 18th, 2014, 3:00 am

Breeds wrote:

X2
you got anything else to say bout the thread on the post I make be this post on the thread 8-)

natio
Trinituner Peong

Postby natio » October 19th, 2014, 10:18 pm

moti wrote:
kjaglal76 wrote:

dey doh really issue that easy so pal, bess bet is to buy bk a "band" from someone & prep yur angus to pay about 50k for it

There is a quota every two years or so and the list is already too long for a quick approval to be granted.

And the cost of a green band aka maxi taxi rights is around $100-120K depending on who you buying it from.
Most time you will be purchasing one already on a old E24 which can cost you around $150K and up.

Then there is also the law that you can only register one band "rights" on your name.

TBH to spend that kind of money and have any idiot driving my investment on the road like an anus is too much of a high risk for me.
Better I put like 4 b14's on the road for that price and still collect the same from the drivers or more.

Insurance is also a pain, and if you take a loan.........well expect your monthly installment to be around 5-7K a month without an insurance package deal.

FYI: A owner driving his own maxi makes as much money as he can in the day (ranging from 100-1000 dollars a day)

Once you employ a driver, you can only get him to bring in a maximum of 400 dollars a day (small maxi) and it must have AC for that price.

Also the down time on the maxis cost a lot and maintenance cost is at a high level as maxi parts are really expensive.

If you considering a big one, then expect to make more money and also spend more than you make.

For example, those nice big Mitsubishi's on the road with AC and the works, a AC compressor (and it carries two) is only 25K at Diamond Motors, Alternator is 15K and the condenser fan motor (not complete with blades etc, just the plain motor) is only 5K and the bumper skin is 8K :wink:

And expect the installment for the big maxi to cost anywhere from 14-19K a month for 5-6 years.

Enjoy.
is 100 k 100 dollars 4 the e24 green band maxi 8-)

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » October 19th, 2014, 10:26 pm

also there is blue band not the butter but the h maxi that is in tobago for people to travel in tobago and they make a lot of money too 8-)

avenall
Sweet on this forum

Postby avenall » October 20th, 2014, 5:48 am

forget all that sheit. buy a used 3 ton truck and go bagwandsingh and park up and put transport on the 3 ton. on good days could make around 2000 -3000

natio
Trinituner Peong

Postby natio » October 20th, 2014, 10:25 pm

rspann wrote:also there is blue band not the butter but the h maxi that is in tobago for people to travel in tobago and they make a lot of money too 8-)
look nah don't tell me what to do nah I could what hired job I wanna do you can't tell me what do to do and im going to do the h hired maxi work from chaguanas to sando when I finish my driving lesson after my uncle fix the car and the people give me my drivers permit and dat's da ok got it kapesh 8-)

natio
Trinituner Peong

Postby natio » October 21st, 2014, 8:25 pm

avenall wrote:forget all that sheit. buy a used 3 ton truck and go bagwandsingh and park up and put transport on the 3 ton. on good days could make around 2000 -3000
banwansingh rel far from couva I could jus work the hired h maxi parked up in chase village when im ready to cause nobody ain't working it they jus got it parked up there I will rent it and make the money 4 the rent and buy it when I make the money to buy it when I finish my driving lessons when my uncle fix the car and the people give me the drivers permit I will work the h green maxi from chaguanas to sando 8-)

V2NR 3.0
punchin NOS

Postby V2NR 3.0 » October 22nd, 2014, 1:47 am

Good read

natio
Trinituner Peong

Postby natio » October 22nd, 2014, 11:51 pm

V2NR 3.0 wrote:Good read
yea ok did you read everything I wrote and post on the thread b4 your post on the thread 8-)

bossmann
Trinituner Peong

Postby bossmann » October 24th, 2014, 9:48 am

Every time natio posts it reminds me of this.

There Was An Old Woman

There was an old woman who swallowed a fly,
I don't know why she swallowed a fly,
Perhaps she'll die.
There was an old woman who swallowed a spider,
That wriggled and jiggled and tickled inside her,
She swallowed the spider to catch the fly,
I don't know why she swallowed the fly,
Perhaps she'll die.

There was an old woman who swallowed a bird,
How absurd! to swallow a bird,
She swallowed the bird to catch the spider,
Perhaps she'll die.

There was an old woman who swallowed a cat,
Imagine that! to swallow a cat,
She swallowed the cat to catch the bird,
Perhaps she'll die.

There was an old woman who swallowed a dog,
What a hog! to swallow a dog,
She swallowed the dog to catch the cat,
Perhaps she'll die.

There was an old woman who swallowed a goat,
Just opened her throat! to swallow a goat,
She swallowed the goat to catch the dog,
Perhaps she'll die.

There was an old woman who swallowed a cow,
I don't know how she swallowed a cow!
She swallowed the cow to catch the goat,
She swallowed the goat to catch the dog,
Perhaps she'll die.

There was an old woman who swallowed a horse,
She's dead—of course!

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » October 24th, 2014, 11:52 am

cs,b

natio
Trinituner Peong

Postby natio » October 24th, 2014, 8:26 pm

K74T wrote:cs,b
what the hell is cs,b somebody start to work the chaguanas to sando green band h maxi it were ain't parked up there in chase village in the afternoon when I were coming from chaguanas I went to ccc in chaguanas when people went home I come back home while the chaguanas to couva California maxi were coming down the road I ain't saw the green band chaguanas to sando maxi in the chase village garage they give somebody to work it in the afternoon or somebody buy it and they sell it to somebody im sure they got more up there I will rent and buy the next h maxi to work chaguanas to sando when I make the money to buy it I will buy it 8-)

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » October 24th, 2014, 9:23 pm

natio sorry to do you that but it will teach you the next time not to put up your business on the thread on the topic you post about i went to the owner and i give him the money for the maxi and i am working it cause you give me a good idea about driving the maxi and how to make the drops from chaguanas to couva but do not have to aint worry if i see you i would give you free drop since you put me on to a good deal btw i need a conductor are you looking fo a job 8-)

Mercenary
Riding on 18's

Postby Mercenary » October 24th, 2014, 9:57 pm

natio you go carry the passengers off-route

speedmelter
18 pounds of Boost

Postby speedmelter » October 24th, 2014, 10:06 pm

natio will be a good driver because he know all the directions now and he will be safe and keep the passengers safe because he learn karate

natio
Trinituner Peong

Postby natio » October 24th, 2014, 10:19 pm

rspann wrote:natio sorry to do you that but it will teach you the next time not to put up your business on the thread on the topic you post about i went to the owner and i give him the money for the maxi and i am working it cause you give me a good idea about driving the maxi and how to make the drops from chaguanas to couva but do not have to aint worry if i see you i would give you free drop since you put me on to a good deal btw i need a conductor are you looking fo a job 8-)
yea I wanna do the conductor job whats the number of the maxi I ain't saw the number plate of the green band h maxi cause the garage it were parked up in were dark no light were going through it and I got to learn how much change to give back to people who ain't got small money when I go mid center mall on which Saturday when I make the money to go up there I will go up there on Saturday afternoon as long as it don't rain and the road ain't soaked 8-)

natio
Trinituner Peong

Postby natio » October 25th, 2014, 4:50 am

Mercenary wrote:natio you go carry the passengers off-route
nah its the correct route I know the route great I went on it already I will pick the people up in chaguanas and drop sando and b4 sando
8-)

natio
Trinituner Peong

Postby natio » October 25th, 2014, 5:42 am

speedmelter wrote:natio will be a good driver because he know all the directions now and he will be safe and keep the passengers safe because he learn karate
yea I will keep the people safe from danger as long as the truck keep away from the green band h maxi chaguanas to sando you saw more green band h maxis parked up in the chase village garage 4 sale 4 me to rent and buy when I make the money 4 it I will drive the next green band h maxi when they keep it in the garage 4 mewhen I finish my driving lessons when my fix the car and the people give me my drivers permit 8-)

natio
Trinituner Peong

Postby natio » October 25th, 2014, 9:52 pm

rspann wrote:natio sorry to do you that but it will teach you the next time not to put up your business on the thread on the topic you post about i went to the owner and i give him the money for the maxi and i am working it cause you give me a good idea about driving the maxi and how to make the drops from chaguanas to couva but do not have to aint worry if i see you i would give you free drop since you put me on to a good deal btw i need a conductor are you looking fo a job 8-)
I ain't find the money to go to mid centre mall in chaguanas in the afternoon I stayed home and went and play football and ride they only give money on weekdays ain't weekends when I got I use the remaining to go up there when I ain't I home do you work 5:56am to 6am and to 7am b4 8am when you see me in couva by the corner on Monday morning you could pick me up at 6:16am and reach chaguanas 4 6:36am and when you going b4 the stand you could drop me next to the xtra foods sign further up and road and round the corner cause taxi goes up there with plenty full with no space you got space you could drop me up there I got to go ccc in chaguanas and when they finished you could pick me up in the stand in chaguanas and I will work and do the conductor job 8-)

kevin310
3NE 2NR for life

Postby kevin310 » October 26th, 2014, 8:57 am

moti wrote:
kjaglal76 wrote:

Enjoy.

Moti you save me some time, I was about to say the same things. A 12 seater maxi can make $300-$1000 / day depends on how long/hard you work. Keep in mind that maintenance is a big factor, maxi parts ent cheap. Its also hard work with traffic, muffler bearing drivers and guntas trying to rub you everyday. Also as far as i know banks won't finance the purchase of a maxi. You will have to mortgage your house or something.

BTW I looking for a middle aged driver to work the chaguanas-curepe green band route. Driver keeps the maxi, $1800 per week = (6 days @ $300) 7th day is for maintenance, if no maintenance is needed, the driver can work and keep all the money for that day. Driver must have certificate of good character, driving experience for at least 8 years and live in central

natio
Trinituner Peong

Postby natio » October 26th, 2014, 7:54 pm

Laptops2Go wrote:
moti wrote:
kjaglal76 wrote:

Enjoy.

Moti you save me some time, I was about to say the same things. A 12 seater maxi can make $300-$1000 / day depends on how long/hard you work. Keep in mind that maintenance is a big factor, maxi parts ent cheap. Its also hard work with traffic, muffler bearing drivers and guntas trying to rub you everyday. Also as far as i know banks won't finance the purchase of a maxi. You will have to mortgage your house or something.

BTW I looking for a middle aged driver to work the chaguanas-curepe green band route. Driver keeps the maxi, $1800 per week = (6 days @ $300) 7th day is for maintenance, if no maintenance is needed, the driver can work and keep all the money for that day. Driver must have certificate of good character, driving experience for at least 8 years and live in central
ok Im going to work conductor when and if im well tomorrow morning from couva to chaguanas and im going to up there to ccc to learn to do the course 8-)

natio
Trinituner Peong

Postby natio » October 29th, 2014, 9:55 am

yea when you work at after 5:30am and 6am b4 7am in the morning do you work at those hours you could pick me up tomorrow morning at 6am to drop me to chaguanas at 6:36am cause these hours got taxi with space and lil bit of people you ain't got to drop me next to the xtra foods sign are you going to the stand to pick up people or turn round I will drop out by xtra foods in the lil bit of people and space taxi and reach to ccc simple please read and look at the post on the thread and reply to it post it on the thread 8-)

natio
Trinituner Peong

Postby natio » October 31st, 2014, 1:49 pm

this post is 4 rspann and rspann only you rel working the h maxi you ain't even tlkin to me anymore I wanna tlk to you when you finish work the h maxi green maxi its after lunch you will of went back on duty and work the h maxi when you going chaguanas tomorrow afternoon pick me up at 2pm I will give you money I wanna go chaguanas tomorrow afternoon at 1:36pmto go the mid centre mall and come back to couva at 2pm

Yodins
Shifting into 6th

Postby Yodins » October 31st, 2014, 7:43 pm

gimme de wukk nah boyyyyy

natio
Trinituner Peong

Postby natio » October 31st, 2014, 8:12 pm

Yodins wrote:
and when you pick me up at the chaguanas stand after I reach out mid centre mall and I will work the conductor job you give me and when you finish working you drop me to couva to come back home 8-)

gimme de wukk nah boyyyyy
nah he already give me the work you got to look 4 the next work by the job place up in chase village what kind of work you looking 4 you got those of work in chase village after the paint shop and window place and b4 it they will give job write them resume and phone them next Monday morning at 8am

Mercenary
Riding on 18's

Postby Mercenary » October 31st, 2014, 8:29 pm

natio the maxi have hard pong?

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”