Forums

Approximately how much does a green band maxi driver make da

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Approximately how much does a green band maxi driver mak

Postby rspann » October 31st, 2014, 8:39 pm

wey I tired I work the green band maxi h taxi whole week since I buy the maxi when natio tell me where it was in chase village and I start to work it couva to chaguanas as a h taxi I make over one thousand dollars every day and men in this ched say three hundred so I going to be rich just now and will buy more h maxis and give other people to work them and make more money natio give me a real good idea there but how I is work the h maxi whole week I aint get time to post on the thread and talk to natio so tomorrow when I finish work I will post on the thread and talk to natio about the h taxi conductor work and then I will tell yodins that I already have a conductor but when I get plenty money and buy more h taxis I will give him a conductor work or I might even give him one of the h taxis to work for me 8-)

natio
Trinituner Peong

Postby natio » October 31st, 2014, 8:50 pm

rspann wrote:wey I tired I work the green band maxi h taxi whole week since I buy the maxi when natio tell me where it was in chase village and I start to work it couva to chaguanas as a h taxi I make over one thousand dollars every day and men in this ched say three hundred so I going to be rich just now and will buy more h maxis and give other people to work them and make more money natio give me a real good idea there but how I is work the h maxi whole week I aint get time to post on the thread and talk to natio so tomorrow when I finish work I will post on the thread and talk to natio about the h taxi conductor work and then I will tell yodins that I already have a conductor but when I get plenty money and buy more h taxis I will give him a conductor work or I might even give him one of the h taxis to work for me 8-)
well da were entertaining its entertainment 4 me yea I will the h maxi conductor work when you pick me up tomorrow afternoon at 1:36pm to go up chaguanas when I reach up chaguanas tomorrow afternoon at 1:56pm Im going to the mid centre mall and to work the h maxi from chaguanas to couva and im going back home after when you finish work 8-)

natio
Trinituner Peong

Postby natio » November 1st, 2014, 3:08 pm

rspann wrote:wey I tired I work the green band maxi h taxi whole week since I buy the maxi when natio tell me where it was in chase village and I start to work it couva to chaguanas as a h taxi I make over one thousand dollars every day and men in this ched say three hundred so I going to be rich just now and will buy more h maxis and give other people to work them and make more money natio give me a real good idea there but how I is work the h maxi whole week I aint get time to post on the thread and talk to natio so tomorrow when I finish work I will post on the thread and talk to natio about the h taxi conductor work and then I will tell yodins that I already have a conductor but when I get plenty money and buy more h taxis I will give him a conductor work or I might even give him one of the h taxis to work for me 8-)
I wake up this afternoon don't bother to pick me up cause it were afternoon when I woke up 1:36pm and 2pm I ain't going mid center mall up in chaguanas I ain't got to go Im going up chaguanas next week Monday at 6am pick me up at 6:15 to reach up chaguanas at 6:36am and I will drop out next to xtra foods in the taxi going extra foods to to reach through the park and reach out the park to reach ccc simple at 6:46am in the morning early 8-)

Mercenary
Riding on 18's

Postby Mercenary » November 1st, 2014, 3:58 pm

Natio we hada go pickup the smallies by the mall.

natio
Trinituner Peong

Postby natio » November 1st, 2014, 7:18 pm

Mercenary wrote:Natio we hada go pickup the smallies by the mall.
I will of say when im going up there when you going up there im going up chaguanas next Monday morning at 6am to reach up ccc I will drop out xtra foods and go through the park when I reachout the park I will reach to ccc simple and early morning at 6:46am 8-)

natio
Trinituner Peong

Postby natio » November 5th, 2014, 5:52 pm

Mercenary wrote:Natio we hada go pickup the smallies by the mall.
what hours do you work in the morning you working in the morning Friday morning pick me up on Friday morning at 6:26am to work conductor from couva on the main road after the Chinese place and drop me to chaguanas to reach up to chaguanas at 6:36am and I will drop out xtra foods to go through the park to reach ccc simple and early in the morning 8-)

speedmelter
18 pounds of Boost

Postby speedmelter » November 5th, 2014, 6:31 pm

what kinda wotless kant u is natio. u wana work for 10 freaking minutes? is really a free drop u looking to hop

natio
Trinituner Peong

Postby natio » November 5th, 2014, 7:48 pm

speedmelter wrote:what kinda wotless kant u is natio. u wana work for 10 freaking minutes? is really a free drop u looking to hop
nah not 10 minutes I wanna work h maxi conductor from couva to chaguanas in your maxi 4 1 hour 36 minutes 6:26 am to 6:40am when you pick me up in chaguanas stand in the afternoon on Friday at 4pm to go couva I will work conductor from chaguanas to couva in the afternoon from 4pm to 8pm in the night speedmelter im tlkin to rspann not you ok rspaan when you come back online tonight on the post thread read and look at the post on the thread and reply to it tonight when you finish working the green h maxi 8-)when I go up mid centre mall tomorrow afternoon at 1:36pm you could pick me up in the afternoon in couva on the main road pick me up on the corner after the Chinese shop and I will work from couva to chaguanas conductor of the maxi and when you reach chaguanas you could drop me on the stand in chaguanas and I will go in mid centre mall walk round and reach out the mall back to the chaguanas and you could pick me up in the chaguanas stand and I will work conductor in your green h maxi from chaguanas to couva what do you say are you going to pick me up tomorrow afternoon at the hour I say to pick me up to go up chaguanas please when you finish working the h maxi tonight come back online the thread and read and look at the post and reply to it tonight don't bother to pick me up at 1:36 in the afternoon it gone I ain't got to up chaguanas at the hour in the afternoon and come back at 2pm in the afternoon and were ain't on the couva main road when I looked 4 you i passed on the pavement next to the couva main road with my bike you were ain't there im going back back chaguanas next week monday morning at 6am you could pick me up at 6:30am in the morning to drop me to chaguanas and I will drop out extra foods and go through the park to reach to ccc simple and early in the morning 8-)

natio
Trinituner Peong

Postby natio » November 11th, 2014, 11:36 am

natio wrote:
speedmelter wrote:what kinda wotless kant u is natio. u wana work for 10 freaking minutes? is really a free drop u looking to hop
nah not 10 minutes I wanna work h maxi conductor from couva to chaguanas in your maxi 4 1 hour 36 minutes 6:26 am to 6:40am when you pick me up in chaguanas stand in the afternoon on Friday at 4pm to go couva I will work conductor from chaguanas to couva in the afternoon from 4pm to 8pm in the night speedmelter im tlkin to rspann not you ok rspaan when you come back online tonight on the post thread read and look at the post on the thread and reply to it tonight when you finish working the green h maxi 8-)when I go up mid centre mall tomorrow afternoon at 1:36pm you could pick me up in the afternoon in couva on the main road pick me up on the corner after the Chinese shop and I will work from couva to chaguanas conductor of the maxi and when you reach chaguanas you could drop me on the stand in chaguanas and I will go in mid centre mall walk round and reach out the mall back to the chaguanas and you could pick me up in the chaguanas stand and I will work conductor in your green h maxi from chaguanas to couva what do you say are you going to pick me up tomorrow afternoon at the hour I say to pick me up to go up chaguanas please when you finish working the h maxi tonight come back online the thread and read and look at the post and reply to it tonight don't bother to pick me up at 1:36 in the afternoon it gone I ain't got to up chaguanas at the hour in the afternoon and come back at 2pm in the afternoon and were ain't on the couva main road when I looked 4 you i passed on the pavement next to the couva main road with my bike you were ain't there im going back back chaguanas next week monday morning at 6am you could pick me up at 6:30am in the morning to drop me to chaguanas and I will drop out extra foods and go through the park to reach to ccc simple and early in the morning 8-)
nah you ain't got to pick me up don't pick me up im staying home cause it were going to rain pick me up the good weather morning when find money to eat food to reach up there I got money to travel up there I will say what morning to pick me up 8-)

sliderz1
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby sliderz1 » November 11th, 2014, 1:12 pm

mankind quoting himself now? :?

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby gastly369 » November 12th, 2014, 11:05 am

Weeeee boi A!

natio
Trinituner Peong

Postby natio » November 17th, 2014, 10:12 pm

natio wrote:
well da were entertaining its entertainment 4 me yea I will the h maxi conductor work when you pick me up tomorrow afternoon at 1:36pm to go up chaguanas when I reach up chaguanas tomorrow afternoon at 1:56pm Im going to the mid centre mall and to work the h maxi from chaguanas to couva and im going back home after when you finish work 8-)
im tlkin to rspaan and rspann only some of the maxis in the morning were ain't going chaguanas one were ain't going chaguanas it ain't pick me up I got the next maxi to chaguanas by 6:15 and reach to chaguanas ccc at 6:43am simple and early Im going to wake up by 5:30am in the morning or 5:08am im going out the corner by 6:15pm early in the morning pick me up by couva by the corner on the couva main road after the Chinese shop b4 the tyre shop and bike shop next to the roti place and drop me to chaguanas in the morning to reach up there simple and early in the morning and when you ain't going b4 the stand next to the extra foods signs I will drop out next extra foods on the safe side of the road and go through the park when I reach out the park I will reach to ccc chaguanas simple early in the morning 8-)

negus
3NE 2NR for life

Postby negus » November 18th, 2014, 12:10 am

Ask your brother ?

natio
Trinituner Peong

Postby natio » November 18th, 2014, 8:03 pm

negus wrote:Ask your brother ?
I got no brother I were tlkin to rspaan my h maxi green band chaguanas driver its ok rspann I got h maxi to chaguanas every morning you ain't got to pick me up when I got transport difficult if they were ain't going I will of say pick me up cause something they don't go chaguanas some go junction and back sando b4 chaguanas buh I got will go chaguanas when the chaguanas maxi pick me up to go chaguanas in the morning I ain't saw you working any of these morning you could pick up some people whose going chaguanas in the morning 8-)

negus
3NE 2NR for life

Postby negus » November 20th, 2014, 2:35 am

Ohhhhj

natio
Trinituner Peong

Postby natio » December 26th, 2014, 3:29 am

negus wrote:Ohhhhj
I saw the maxi you worked parked up on chase village next to the garage number play hay3343 is it yours its the green h maxi chaguanas to sando when you wanna work it I hope you learned to drive when the people teached you to drive cause I wanna work da maxi when I come back from holidays I wanna work it on the 31st of December ole years evening till night you pick me up in couva at 5:00pm and I will work from couva to sando and sando to couva and you drop me back to pt lisas to go and eat some kfc and its back to work you could eat some kfc 2 when you make the money 4 it and I aint learn to make change to give to people with big money teach me to make change so are you going to work the h green maxi in chase village post me back on the thread early in the morning at 12pm 8-)

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » December 26th, 2014, 4:29 am

Where tr1ad?

Ted_v2
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Ted_v2 » December 26th, 2014, 9:04 am

sigh.

natio
Trinituner Peong

Postby natio » December 26th, 2014, 12:59 pm

nervewrecker wrote:Where tr1ad?
whose da I ain't know and sure whose he tlk to the h green maxi taxi driver I think he's the driver of the maxi he will give one of the h green maxi taxi to drive or the next one cause the one he parked up in chase village were the one he were working and ain't working cause today its holiday after holidays he will work it you could work the next one tlk to the people in the garage in chase village 8-)

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » December 26th, 2014, 1:01 pm

:lol: wdmc

Trini Hookah
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Trini Hookah » December 26th, 2014, 1:12 pm

Lol wdf

Ted_v2
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Ted_v2 » December 26th, 2014, 1:58 pm

Lol.
Failure.

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby gastly369 » December 26th, 2014, 7:27 pm

Mod jivin maxi now... #xmas #spent

natio
Trinituner Peong

Postby natio » December 26th, 2014, 11:55 pm

gastly369 wrote:Mod jivin maxi now... #xmas #spent
no soldier speedmelter working the h green maxi packed up in chase village next to the garage he going to work it after christmas he ain't going to keep it parked up there forever and long he will start back to work on ole years afternoon is either you or he drop me to kfc up in pt lisas at round 3pm to sign up 4 job up there abd eat some food and you eat some food up there when you make the money 4 it when you start to work on ole years afternoon pick me up and i will work from couva on the couva main road next to the blue sign opposite the corner pick me up next to the blue sign in couva and i will from couva to sando and sando to couva and back to pt lisas could jsu go off duty to eat some food at kfc and they will phone me 4 the job i will work the h green maxi from couva to chaguanas i will be the conductor is either you or speedmelter pick me up on the hour and afternoon i post on the there post me on the thread to say when you going to pick me up to work conductor 8-)

speedmelter
18 pounds of Boost

Postby speedmelter » December 28th, 2014, 4:49 pm

wtf my name calling in ur maxi mafia sheit hoss

i never pick you up. mustve been gastly

natio
Trinituner Peong

Postby natio » December 30th, 2014, 1:39 am

speedmelter wrote:wtf my name calling in ur maxi mafia sheit hoss

cause me and nervewrecker were looking 4 an h green maxi driver working chag to sando are you the driver i say to him to tlk to you he wanna work one of the h Green maxi parked by Chase village next to the garage ok nvm the pick up thing im on holidays and vacation please reply to the post on the thread in the morning at round 6am 8-)

natio
Trinituner Peong

Postby natio » January 2nd, 2015, 12:46 am

speedmelter wrote:wtf my name calling in ur maxi mafia sheit hoss

don't bother I walk to kfc pt lisas yesterday afternoon at 1:28pm cause it got no transport going up there to drop out on the kfc pt lisas car park and green h maxi were going up half empty ain't drop out anybody by kfcpt lisas car park I signed up to do the cashier job at pt lisas kfc im going to work cashier when the manager phone me when they figure out how to service opened the casier I will work cashier I got an h green maxi to couva with my travel money and thing im going back when the manager phone me to do the job work 8-)

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby gastly369 » January 2nd, 2015, 1:55 pm

Natio going handle us 2nrs with big pcs ah chicken

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » January 2nd, 2015, 10:39 pm

^^^

Baseline sounding good man.

gastly369