Forums

[sensationalism]US Dollar Set to Crash

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

rocknrolla
Riding on 18's

[sensationalism]US Dollar Set to Crash

Postby rocknrolla » October 8th, 2013, 11:08 am

Since Last Year i have posted both here and on People's Partnership facebook etc. taking time to educate our people on various forums and groups.. Anonymously. I have delved into studying this entire world in great detail for many sleepless nights and many thousands of books from scholars to the average man on the street for around 20 years. i listen to everyone. i give everyone a fair hearing. i entertain thoughts and ideas, but such does not necessarily mean that i accept them. but am open minded enough to consider something, debate it practically both in support and against, seeking points in an unbiased manner. a good idea is a good idea. and such i should not need to defend a good idea. it wins the debate just for existing.

anyway. here i am again.. after yet another biased ban. to educate those who visit this website. the mods may not like me most likely because of my political and religious/spiritual orientation. for my opinions. they see it fit to ban me for trolling, for a simple humorous prank and intellectual joke. yet allow their friends to post all manner of BS and troll numerous posts i and others make without repercussion. to you i say.. you will be paid in full.

here now i present to you something out of the conspiracy theory archives. a topic that has been fettered around gingerly for some time. noone wanted to believe it was true last year. i and a few online groups have been working with the international community to spread ideas, thoughts, brain storming and promote critical thinking in the average man on the street. to teach him that turning a blind eye is not the way to secure yourself. one must become aware.. in all respects of the word. you must also teach your children the importance of these meagre gifts of brain storming and critical thinking, of art and creativity and not just a robotic, logic driven existence unable to think for oneself.

as all truth, all is eventually revealed. the truth cannot too long remain hidden tho try as many might. it is not possible for the truth to be imprisoned. there is simply no resource capable of doing so in this world.

with that. i predict that the U.S. government shutdown is going to cross the 17 day period being monitored by world governments.

I asked the PP Government last year what they are doing to secure the trinidad economy in the event of an american dollar and economic system crash.

I linked them to the BRICS nations banking plan (brazil, russia, India, china) for a replacement world bank for the fiat currency being printed in america which is a contingency plan for the failure of the US dollar that every educated economist KNEW WAS LOOMING.

I posted for your finance minister(Howai) to look into Austrian Economic solutions for recession/depression recovery and not Keynesian debt increase and deficit spending.

I posted examples and cited Morgan Job to look at the Iceland recovery method. Yet he still supports keynesian methods and promotes capitalism as it is in today's society. some african chiefs will sell their people into slavery for a mirror. (political vanity)

I spread the message locally of investing in Agriculture and exporting services which rely on the human resource and not necessarily any material goods. large profit from small investment. something from nothing.
NOONE LISTENED!
The PP put in NO PLAN
They made made no Contingencies because our leadership is WEAK and VISIONLESS (Kamla)

I spread a message for people to have a sense of worth for themselves and let no man tell you you are worthless. each man his own authority and cannot go wrong with God's moral direction. you are no less or no more than any man because u drive a bmw/benz. but the last shall be first and the first shall be last for all eternity.

I am also responsible for recommending "Wildlife Farming" as a solution for hunters to Diversify their trade, make money and increase the wildlife population.

With all our government officials book sense, greed and lack of spirituality has clouded and removed their vision. Government is corrupt. the banking system is corrupt. insurance is a con-job. a car should be insured for it's full value paid. we allow these things by not boycotting business and sacrificing. we take what they give us and say more please and always give in

WHEN WILL THE PEOPLE OF THIS COUNTRY GROW A DAMN BACKBONE?

to those who will complain about wall of text.. go read "West Indian Reader" my recommended book of the day to you. it has big writing and plenty pictures to look at.
Last edited by rocknrolla on October 8th, 2013, 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

AllTrac
TriniTuner Crew

Re: US Dollar Set to Crash

Postby AllTrac » October 8th, 2013, 11:12 am

DVSTT
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby DVSTT » October 8th, 2013, 11:29 am

Sky
punchin NOS

Postby Sky » October 8th, 2013, 11:51 am

rocknrolla wrote:

to those who will complain about wall of text.. go read "West Indian Reader" my recommended book of the day to you. it has big writing and plenty pictures to look at.

If you put this 1st, I wouldn't have read it.
Most of your post is you patting yourself on the back and complaining about the mods.
And this is why you can't reach people.
I will warn anyone to not read it and just look at the video.
And maybe you can edit your post and remove all sentences containing "I". Then you will have a minimalist, yet informative post.

rocknrolla
Riding on 18's

Postby rocknrolla » October 8th, 2013, 11:59 am

noone pats me on the back no matter what i do. so i will pat myself. shamelessly.

Mercenary
Riding on 18's

Postby Mercenary » October 8th, 2013, 12:19 pm

tldnr

They live is a bess movie tho
Last edited by Mercenary on October 8th, 2013, 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » October 8th, 2013, 12:19 pm

Karen Hudes comes across as a lunatic

gundelero
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby gundelero » October 8th, 2013, 12:23 pm

well the bank is selling it at $6.4145

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » October 8th, 2013, 12:25 pm

this facial reaction is perfect for this ched
Attachments
schemer.PNG
schemer.PNG (220.18 KiB) Viewed 5423 times

[X]~Outlaw
Riding on 16's

Postby [X]~Outlaw » October 8th, 2013, 12:34 pm

rocknrolla wrote:noone pats me on the back no matter what i do. so i will pat myself. shamelessly.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

JoKeR1980
punchin NOS

Postby JoKeR1980 » October 8th, 2013, 1:55 pm

rocknrolla wrote:noone pats me on the back no matter what i do. so i will pat myself. shamelessly.

BWDMC!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

*deds*

*resurrecks*

*looks at the above comment*

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

rocknrolla
Riding on 18's

Postby rocknrolla » October 8th, 2013, 2:48 pm

anyway.. it wasnt really any self patting tho it will seem so to those who hate the fact that heyd have to admit that i was right about the topics ive brought up. but more of a historical account of my activities. warnings and predictions all coming to pass slowly.

if u want to accuse me of anything. accuse me of saying "i told u so". yes because

i told u so.

Skanky
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby Skanky » October 8th, 2013, 3:11 pm

Have you put your money where your mouth is or is this just a bunch of Woodford Square economics?

Sky
punchin NOS

Postby Sky » October 8th, 2013, 3:17 pm

rocknrolla wrote:anyway.. it wasnt really any self patting tho it will seem so to those who hate the fact that heyd have to admit that i was right about the topics ive brought up. but more of a historical account of my activities. warnings and predictions all coming to pass slowly.

if u want to accuse me of anything. accuse me of saying "i told u so". yes because

i told u so.

To date you haven't been right about one thing.
In your OP, SEVEN pargraphs started with "I", showing what you did on the matter. That's patting yourself on the back.
I am yet to admit that you're right.
A lil drawing of your robotic bird self, and you'll get that form me.
But nope.....just hot air meng.

rocknrolla
Riding on 18's

Postby rocknrolla » October 8th, 2013, 3:28 pm

u so fascinated about a dumb paper bird when a kisskidee outside 10billion trillion times more amazing than that robotic pos. nothing pioneering. davinci would have done the ted bird easily had he had access to that sort of light yet strong material. part of his goal and philosophy was to make man fly and studying perpetual motion. mystical philosophies on the infinite nature of existence.

there is nothing spectacular about that bird except that a human has acquired the lightweight material capable of floating on the air while strong enough not to fall apart. the designs follow and mimmic nature. just look at a bird skeleton and motion and u have the chasis for the ted bird right there. sorry man. i am simply not amazed by the ted bird.

to me its really more like a 5 year old's attempt at immitating a van gogh.

Sky
punchin NOS

Postby Sky » October 8th, 2013, 3:41 pm

^^ Can't design the bird, huh?

rocknrolla
Riding on 18's

Postby rocknrolla » October 8th, 2013, 3:51 pm

Sky wrote:^^ Can't design the bird, huh?

how much u want to wager? and what would be the point exactly. if u want to fund it, i can design it. not a problem.

Allergic2BunnyEars
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Allergic2BunnyEars » October 8th, 2013, 3:56 pm

I can't believe I actually agreeing with Sky but rocknrolla you are just ah ole talk champion. You sound like a con artist with that fund it you can design it ole talk. If you really believe in your sheit you would find the funding already.

stev
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby stev » October 8th, 2013, 3:56 pm

heard there is a new $100 US bill

SMc
punchin NOS

Postby SMc » October 8th, 2013, 4:08 pm

I have some hryvnia to sell if anbody wants some...cheapish

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » October 8th, 2013, 4:10 pm

About time the TT dollar reverts back to $2.40tt to $1US

Sky
punchin NOS

Postby Sky » October 8th, 2013, 4:11 pm

Allergic2BunnyEars wrote:I can't believe I actually agreeing with Sky

:lol: wdf!

SMc
punchin NOS

Postby SMc » October 8th, 2013, 4:12 pm

Why....dont you think inflation and cost of basic goods already out of hand?

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » October 8th, 2013, 4:18 pm

Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:rocknrolla, in various other threads you've claimed:

• to be able to astral travel at will,
• to be a Christian pastor and know everything about the Bible
• to be an elite hacker and IT guru for large global corporations
• to speak and write at a level higher than others can comprehend
• that you are monitoring seismic activity around the world and USGS is faulty
• that the exams to become a quantum physicist are very simple for you.
• to have attained Samadhi
• to be a Rosicrucian

You create at least two new conspiracy theory topics every day despite other users continuously finding your topics pointless and usually easily debunked. And now you are posting that you just found a madman?
I now have to add to that list

• Time traveler or Child Prodigy (because he claimed to be in his mid 20's in another thread but also claimed in this thread to "studying this entire world in great detail for many sleepless nights and many thousands of books from scholars to the average man on the street for around 20 years.")
• Financial Advisor to the Government
• Actuary
• Global Conservationist
• Whistleblower
• Messenger of God

kjaglal76
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby kjaglal76 » October 8th, 2013, 4:22 pm

duane :lol: :lol:

rocknrolla
Riding on 18's

Postby rocknrolla » October 8th, 2013, 4:31 pm

Allergic2BunnyEars wrote:I can't believe I actually agreeing with Sky but rocknrolla you are just ah ole talk champion. You sound like a con artist with that fund it you can design it ole talk. If you really believe in your sheit you would find the funding already.

ur disbelief is only because of the limits u set on urself. but one must be careful of assuming that their limits are the same as others'

rocknrolla
Riding on 18's

Postby rocknrolla » October 8th, 2013, 4:37 pm

duane boy i have so much more i can add to that list... soooooooooo much more.

place gently into pipe and smoketh

SMc
punchin NOS

Postby SMc » October 8th, 2013, 4:42 pm

can you redirect your powers and make a chicken lay eggs that are already boiled, cause that would be really usefull

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » October 8th, 2013, 4:42 pm

Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:
Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:rocknrolla, in various other threads you've claimed:

• to be able to astral travel at will,
• to be a Christian pastor and know everything about the Bible
• to be an elite hacker and IT guru for large global corporations
• to speak and write at a level higher than others can comprehend
• that you are monitoring seismic activity around the world and USGS is faulty
• that the exams to become a quantum physicist are very simple for you.
• to have attained Samadhi
• to be a Rosicrucian

You create at least two new conspiracy theory topics every day despite other users continuously finding your topics pointless and usually easily debunked. And now you are posting that you just found a madman?
I now have to add to that list

• Time traveler or Child Prodigy (because he claimed to be in his mid 20's in another thread but also claimed in this thread to "studying this entire world in great detail for many sleepless nights and many thousands of books from scholars to the average man on the street for around 20 years.")
• Financial Advisor to the Government
• Actuary
• Global Conservationist
• Whistleblower
• Messenger of God

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dissociative_identity_disorder

Dissociative identity disorder (DID), also known as multiple personality disorder (MPD),[1] is a mental disorder characterized by at least two distinct and relatively enduring identities or dissociated personality states that alternately control a person's behavior, and is accompanied by memory impairment for important information not explained by ordinary forgetfulness. These symptoms are not accounted for by substance abuse, seizures, other medical conditions, nor by imaginative play in children.[2] Diagnosis is often difficult as there is considerable comorbidity with other mental disorders. Malingering should be considered if there is possible financial or forensic gain, as well as factitious disorder if help-seeking behavior is prominent.[2][3][4][5]

DID is one of the most controversial psychiatric disorders with no clear consensus regarding its diagnosis or treatment.[3] Research on treatment effectiveness still focuses mainly on clinical approaches and case studies. Dissociative symptoms range from common lapses in attention, becoming distracted by something else, and daydreaming, to pathological dissociative disorders.[6] No systematic, empirically-supported definition of "dissociation" exists.[7][8]

Although neither epidemiological surveys nor longitudinal studies have been done, it is thought DID rarely resolves spontaneously. Symptoms are said to vary over time.[6] In general, the prognosis is poor, especially for those with co-morbid disorders. There is little systematic data on the prevalence of DID.[4] The International Society for the Study of Trauma and Dissociation states that the prevalence is between 1 and 3% in the general population, and between 1 and 5% in inpatient groups in Europe and North America. [5] DID is diagnosed more frequently in North America than in the rest of the world, and is diagnosed three to nine times more often in females than in males.[7][4][9] The prevalence of DID increased greatly in the latter half of the 20th century, along with the number of identities (often referred to as "alters") claimed by patients (increasing from an average of two or three to approximately 16).[7] DID is also controversial within the legal system[3] where it has been used as a rarely-successful form of the insanity defense.[10][11] The 1990s showed a parallel increase in the number of court cases involving the diagnosis.[12]

Dissociative disorders including DID have been attributed to disruptions in memory caused by trauma and other forms of stress, but research on this hypothesis has been characterized by poor methodology. So far, scientific studies, usually focusing on memory, have been few and the results have been inconclusive.[13] An alternative hypothesis for the etiology of DID is as a product of techniques employed by some therapists, especially those using hypnosis, and disagreement between the two positions is characterized by intense debate.[3][14] DID became a popular diagnosis in the 1970s, 80s and 90s but it is unclear if the actual incidence of the disorder increased, if it was more recognized by clinicians, or if sociocultural factors caused an increase in iatrogenic presentations. The unusual number of diagnoses after 1980, clustered around a small number of clinicians and the suggestibility characteristic of those with DID, support the hypothesis that DID is therapist-induced.[15] The unusual clustering of diagnoses has also been explained as due to a lack of awareness and training among clinicians to recognize cases of DID.[16]

guest1
3NE 2NR for life

Postby guest1 » October 8th, 2013, 5:12 pm

Last edited by guest1 on December 7th, 2013, 2:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”