Re: Crash by Beetham landfill

Postby rfari » August 10th, 2013, 9:54 am

Burnt car-accident victim laid to rest

Sascha Wilson
Published:
Saturday, August 10, 2013

Funeral 6.png
Funeral 6.png (210.93 KiB) Viewed 1634 times

A couple wearing masks lead the funeral procession of businessman Doodnath Steve Sirju from his Tarouba home yesterday. Sirju, who died in a car crash on the Beetham Highway, last Monday, used the masks to play one of the characters during Ramleela celebrations earlier this year. PHOTO: RISHI RAGOONATH

Businessman Doodnath Steve Sirju, who was burnt beyond recognition when his car crashed in Beetham, early Monday morning, was given a grand send-off with a street procession at his Tarouba home yesterday. With chutney music blaring, mourners, including Ramleela characters, followed the casket bearing his body through the streets. The casket was also placed on a concrete slab on the corner of the street where he frequently hung out with friends.

The 34-year-old father of two was dressed in the gorilla costume which he wore when partaking in Ramleela celebrations. A photo of him was placed on top of the casket. In paying tribute to him, Pastor Paul Bobcombe of the Indian Walk Open Bible Church said Sirju’s death was so unexpected that many would have questions. He did not have the answers but advised, “The love of God is strong.” He encouraged mourners to make their mark in life just as Sirju did.

His niece Rachel Toolsie said he was her strength. “You were more than my uncle, you were my daddy.” His wife Sharlene recalled that she met Sirju when she was 17 and it was love at first sight. He always put his family first, she said in her remarks which were read by a relative. His body was cremated at the Shore of Peace, Mosquito Creek. Sirju, a director at Dhanesar Sirju and Sons Ltd, was driving along the Beetham Highway around 3.20 am Monday when he fell asleep, police believe.

The car ran off the road, hit a tree and burst into flames. An autopsy revealed that he died before his body was engulfed in flames.

http://m.guardian.co.tt/news/2013-08-10 ... -laid-rest

cussbud22
Riding on 13's

Postby cussbud22 » August 14th, 2013, 2:51 pm

rdeonarine wrote:knew the guy personally having grew up a couple houses away on the same street, he was always driving like a monkey, suprised to see this took so long to happen and just glad to know no innocents were killed

Why don't you shut the hell up whoever you are? You're clearly STUPID and dumb to make such comment! I am pretty sure you look like a monkey for saying he always drove like a monkey! Have some respect to the family that's grieving and for the deceased! Since you grew up close to him, identify yourself of who you are!!!

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » August 14th, 2013, 3:02 pm

cussbud22 wrote:
rdeonarine wrote:knew the guy personally having grew up a couple houses away on the same street, he was always driving like a monkey, suprised to see this took so long to happen and just glad to know no innocents were killed

Why don't you shut the hell up whoever you are? You're clearly STUPID and dumb to make such comment! I am pretty sure you look like a monkey for saying he always drove like a monkey! Have some respect to the family that's grieving and for the deceased! Since you grew up close to him, identify yourself of who you are!!!

:popcorn: Been a while since we had one of these

S_2NR
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby S_2NR » August 14th, 2013, 3:09 pm

cussbud22 wrote:

Isn't it obvious who he is....

R....... Deonarine :-|

cussbud22
Riding on 13's

Postby cussbud22 » August 14th, 2013, 3:12 pm

S_2NR wrote:
cussbud22 wrote:

Well there are a lot of Deonarines in the village!! There's no one by the name of R!!!

A172
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby A172 » August 14th, 2013, 3:18 pm

lmao@ gorilla suit

Hook
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby Hook » August 14th, 2013, 3:20 pm

Okay, okay, settle down now, kids. Settle down.

cussbud22, it would seem the topic is close to home for you. This isn't the place for you to vent or take it out on people who speak ill of the dead. Please take it down a notch or two.

cussbud22
Riding on 13's

Postby cussbud22 » August 14th, 2013, 3:24 pm

Hook wrote:Okay, okay, settle down now, kids. Settle down.

cussbud22, it would seem the topic is close to home for you. This isn't the place for you to vent or take it out on people who speak ill of the dead. Please take it down a notch or two.

I don't approve of DEONARINE speaking about Steve like that!

devrat
12 pounds of Boost

Postby devrat » August 14th, 2013, 3:24 pm

Cussbud22......Blacksheep

speedmelter
18 pounds of Boost

Postby speedmelter » August 14th, 2013, 3:32 pm

lol this is getting interesting :lol:

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » August 14th, 2013, 3:33 pm

cussbud22 wrote:

Relax, your opinion of him may not be the same as others, you have to respect that. Just remember him as you do and move on

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » August 14th, 2013, 3:34 pm

Leave the man in he grief before he decide to go outside and question some Deonarines nah man.

Mr. Red Sleeper
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Mr. Red Sleeper » August 14th, 2013, 3:37 pm

cinco
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby cinco » August 14th, 2013, 3:54 pm

cussbud22 wrote:
S_2NR wrote:
cussbud22 wrote:

Well there are a lot of Deonarines in the village!! There's no one by the name of R!!!

look fuh d pirate

AARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRr

speedmelter
18 pounds of Boost

Postby speedmelter » August 14th, 2013, 3:59 pm

cussbud22 wrote:

wam you eh know who is he oarr? deonarine bad up in tuner here eh. you now join and he is ah man u eh wana be coming roung jouse so. ah jus enforming yuh

cussbud22
Riding on 13's

Postby cussbud22 » August 14th, 2013, 4:01 pm

speedmelter wrote:
cussbud22 wrote:

wam you eh know who is he oarr? deonarine bad up in tuner here eh. you now join and he is ah man u eh wana be coming roung jouse so. ah jus enforming yuh

You need to learn how to spell! WOW! Educate yourself dude!

speedmelter
18 pounds of Boost

Postby speedmelter » August 14th, 2013, 4:03 pm

cussbud22 wrote:
speedmelter wrote:
cussbud22 wrote:

yuh buddy shoulda learn how tuh forking drive aite. hussh ya kant

cussbud22
Riding on 13's

Postby cussbud22 » August 14th, 2013, 4:06 pm

speedmelter wrote:
cussbud22 wrote:
speedmelter wrote:
cussbud22 wrote:

I'm pretty sure you're just jealous of him! Go to school dude!!

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » August 14th, 2013, 4:07 pm

IBTL :|

eel7
Sweet on this forum

Postby eel7 » August 14th, 2013, 4:25 pm

cussbud22 wrote:
speedmelter wrote:
cussbud22 wrote:
speedmelter wrote:
cussbud22 wrote:

I'm pretty sure you're just jealous of him! Go to school dude!!

Cussbud u reallll toting feelings dan... Like allyuh had a thing or 2 going on awah?

rdeonarine
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby rdeonarine » August 14th, 2013, 4:26 pm

cussbud22 wrote:

Now seeing this, I make no excuses for the living or dead, I call it as i see it. Trying to defend the actions of the said individual clearly shows how arrogant and stupid you are Sir. No where in my comment did I speak ill about the personality of the guy, just he drove like a fool, which is clearly evident.
Kindly cease from sending insulting PM's as your message was reported. The last time I checked this forum had no clauses from opinions being voiced.
Thanks and be guided accordingly

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”