TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Skeletons in the closet? Guess who it is.

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Skeletons in the closet? Guess who it is.

Postby timelapse » May 19th, 2022, 8:42 am

sMASH wrote:
timelapse wrote:I kept wondering all those years what kind of dirt the Sabgas had on the PNM Now it all makes sense.
So to summarize right now, PNM trying to deflect their nasty man pedophile ways by blaming the UNC? Nobody saw that coming?
Next thing you will hear that it was UNC fault because they weren't there in person to stop the pedos from raping and killing Akiel.
This needs an international investigator else,like everything nefarious deed the mongoose gang has done will be swept under the rug and pnm supporters will be right there on the ground sniffing the dust like cocaine.
These nastymen and women need to die slow painful deaths.
As for the issues in the homes,there are systems in place for these kinds of issues.Abusive nuns ,priests and caretakers should have been a thing of the past.If the church supporting that still, burn those churches to the ground, because clearly they are places of the devil and will perpetuate the cycle.
On a personal note.Next door to my grandparents lived a pedophile.I only found this out when I grew up.Indian guy that lived with his wife.He was outwardly a nice guy.I considered him like family.I never had any kind of abuse or anything like that from him.He used to come over in the evening and tell jumbie stories to my cousins and I.Village life kind of thing.
Fast forward 3 decades.He died from heart problems or something I can't remember.I met his nephew that works in San Fernando one day.Villagers used to call him 'Henny'.Trinis know what that means.When I met him, his voice dropped an octave and he looked the calmest I ever saw him.He tells me to buy him a beer and has something to ask me.He then proceeds to tell me about being constantly sexually abused by this guy up to adulthood and wanted to know if that happened to any of my cousins or me because we used to roam around the village.Big man thing, I cried hearing what he told me.It didn't happen to him alone.Another guy who is my age,was abused by this guy from when we were in primary school.There were about a dozen of us around the same age there.It could have easily been me.Before I forget, the wife used to assist the nastyman in his activities.
There are sickos hiding in plain sight.
All I will say is, Eyes Wide Shut.

This ting is a high society ting.
The ones they want to bring into to system, they involve them in the nastiness, so if they want to jump out, they can't, cause they themselves involved since they was small in the system. And when they get big and take over, they pull in New people and copy and paste.

Is not trinidad alone. Is Jeffery epstien kinda ting.

Sry fur the neighbor, but what he gone tru , is what does go on in poor people homes and church and what not.
Most people know, but rather keep it hush, and have the facade of prim and proper.
Same mentality of the Oman letting the man abuse the children, cause she don't want de man to leave.

Only ting is to get police the brains, balls, to investigate these things to stop it.. But they don't have the brains mostly. And plenty of them grow up the same way.
Not the grandparents on your street eh smash.You know the other place

j.o.e
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Skeletons in the closet? Guess who it is.

Postby j.o.e » May 19th, 2022, 8:55 am

Whatever happened to the well respected, very old billionaire who had a case in court for being with the underaged girl ?

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » May 19th, 2022, 9:02 am

j.o.e wrote:Whatever happened to the well respected, very old billionaire who had a case in court for being with the underaged girl ?
Same thing that happened to Stuart young's step daughter ironic exemption of rule of law. It is what it is money talks BS walks. Is only the small man does pay in the legal system until ppl wake up and smell the coffee and demand change so it will remain

FrankChag
Riding on 16's

Postby FrankChag » May 19th, 2022, 9:04 am

I'm sorry, I couldn't read most of this thread. It's too painful, esp for a parent.

Adopting an orphan and treating them well is such an extremely praiseworthy thing
More (good) people should be adopting children, to save them from these nasty predators.

Adopting gives a child back their life. Saves them from a life of crime and destitution... I know this first-hand...

I found this online:
https://ttchildren.org/services/adoption/
https://ttchildren.org/wp-content/uploa ... n_Form.pdf
https://ttchildren.org/wp-content/uploa ... CATION.pdf

Adoption is the process whereby a person assumes full legal responsibility for a child who is not biologically theirs. This involves the transfer of all parental rights and responsibilities. Adoption will be the preferred, long term placement option as it provides the family environment necessary for the optimal growth and development of the child.

The process and the forms
There are three major stakeholders involved in the adoption process:
The Prospective Adoptive Parent
The Adoptee
The Birth Parent
There is a thorough screening process which aims to determine the suitability of the prospective adoptive parent to appropriately respond to the social, emotional, physical and educational needs of a child. The adoption process managed by the Authority may include the following steps depending on the type of adoption being sought:
Information Session
Application Process (submission of relevant forms and documents)
Click here to download: Married Application Form
https://ttchildren.org/wp-content/uploa ... n_Form.pdf

Click here to download: Single Application Form
https://ttchildren.org/wp-content/uploa ... CATION.pdf

Psychosocial Assessment and Background Check
Notification of Approval
Matching Process
Briefing Session to select adoptee
Interaction Session with Adoptee and Prospective Adoptive Parents
Probationary Period
Application for Adoption Order
Adoption Finalised

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » May 19th, 2022, 9:21 am

Phone Surgeon wrote:The jayalakshmi home is a home that reallllllll people does give heavy donations to.
Anyone in central would know about them
Real plenty business persons does give them $$$ and food Screenshot_20220519-075447_Facebook.jpg

I guess they are like the Kistow House for North/East Ppl.
For a solid 4-5 years one of my past employers did drives for Kistow House for Christmas and throughout the year.

Mmoney607
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Mmoney607 » May 19th, 2022, 12:55 pm

Everyone forgetting about the prime abuser. How did that school girl get pregnant by a school teacher in tobago in 1969. Is the perpetrator now holding the highest office in the land?

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » May 19th, 2022, 1:13 pm

Mmoney607 wrote:Everyone forgetting about the prime abuser. How did that school girl get pregnant by a school teacher in tobago in 1969. Is the perpetrator now holding the highest office in the land?
It was actually Kamla that got the schoolgirl pregnant.

Sunshiney
Riding on 13's

Postby Sunshiney » May 19th, 2022, 2:08 pm

:? :?
Last edited by Sunshiney on May 19th, 2022, 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sunshiney
Riding on 13's

Postby Sunshiney » May 19th, 2022, 2:25 pm

Mrs. James, Craigwell and Young may have worked together because the body must have been somewhere on that property.

There was also a "witness" who claimed they were visiting a family member/friend who lived next door to the James', he claimed to have been there the day of the party and the next day and remembers how he saw nobody in the pool and when the police came the following day, he saw the body in the pool. Is either some vicious evil or he's lying or he was also involved somehow. This case has been bothering me since was 20. I know James lost a leg and Craigwell's son murdered his grandfather... Karma perhaps?

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » May 19th, 2022, 2:33 pm

he may have died elsewhere where they took him and was brought back conveniently to dump in pool next morning

AbstractPoetic
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby AbstractPoetic » May 19th, 2022, 2:41 pm

pugboy wrote:he may have been murdered elsewhere where they took him and was brought back conveniently to dump in pool next morning

Correction in bold. The innocent Akiel had evidence of clinching his teeth down onto a cloth material like a sock while enduring the pain inflicted by these monsters. Citizens cannot let this die. We simply cannot!

Ripe Chenette
Sweet on this forum

Postby Ripe Chenette » May 19th, 2022, 3:52 pm

AbstractPoetic wrote:
pugboy wrote:he may have been murdered elsewhere where they took him and was brought back conveniently to dump in pool next morning

Correction in bold. The innocent Akiel had evidence of clinching his teeth down onto a cloth material like a sock while enduring the pain inflicted by these monsters. Citizens cannot let this die. We simply cannot!
Seven day memory will always kick in and that is when we bothered enough to take something on, serious files bussing right now and hardly anybody talking about it.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » May 19th, 2022, 3:57 pm

It look like they killed him during the rape...mistakenly or on purpose. And wrap him up in a carpet and hide him in a closet.

The house was never searched.

The next morning after the house owner daughter and friend come out from the pool....they throw the body into the pool. Thats why they see him at the bottom of the pool in a crouched position. Most likely the same position they bundle him up into the carpet in.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » May 19th, 2022, 6:17 pm

not trying to make fun of a serious topic but some of these posts here remind me of episodes of SOUTHPARK & herbert from FAMILY GUY ...

Kenjo
punchin NOS

Postby Kenjo » May 19th, 2022, 8:33 pm

Yeah that Sabga report going around on social media as a black and white document.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » May 19th, 2022, 8:42 pm

Kenjo wrote:Yeah that Sabga report going around on social media as a black and white document.

post link nah

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » May 19th, 2022, 8:55 pm

the smelly part is how the tailor showed up to help search at the same time in the morning, like he was doing his own investigations.

Phone Surgeon wrote:It look like they killed him during the rape...mistakenly or on purpose. And wrap him up in a carpet and hide him in a closet.

The house was never searched.

The next morning after the house owner daughter and friend come out from the pool....they throw the body into the pool. Thats why they see him at the bottom of the pool in a crouched position. Most likely the same position they bundle him up into the carpet in.

Kenjo
punchin NOS

Postby Kenjo » May 19th, 2022, 9:13 pm

redmanjp wrote:
Kenjo wrote:Yeah that Sabga report going around on social media as a black and white document.

post link nah

It has names but it’s not to say it’s the Akiel chambers story so it’s not really doing anything

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » May 19th, 2022, 9:17 pm

The sabga report has nothing to do with the akiel chambers incident. Just sabga has personal knowledge that its atleast two of the same perpetrators

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » May 19th, 2022, 9:27 pm

Society must fight back hard against these animals.

God alone knows what torture that child went through.

If you must commit these atrocious crimes, then you should be stripped of your human rights and dealt with accordingly.

Kenjo
punchin NOS

Postby Kenjo » May 19th, 2022, 9:41 pm

Well it’s a world wide syndicate for sure and seems it’s been around forever. Power seems to be the overwhelming reason the world can’t stop it . Anyone big fall because Epstein ?

16 cycles
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby 16 cycles » May 20th, 2022, 7:29 am

Jimmy Savile is a cautionary tale in how persons in power use it to abuse kids and go unchallenged by authorities.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » May 20th, 2022, 9:05 am

MaxPower wrote:Society must fight back hard against these animals.

If you must commit these atrocious crimes, then you should be stripped of your human rights and dealt with accordingly.
That's YOUR PNM pedophile club at work

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » May 20th, 2022, 10:56 am

timelapse wrote:

And that makes YOUR UNC pedophiles okay?

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » May 20th, 2022, 12:40 pm

MaxPower wrote:
timelapse wrote:

I doh vote dan.Last time I checked,I was on the PEP bandwagon,then I realized they full of idiots as well.I fly my black flag proudly.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » May 20th, 2022, 1:06 pm

timelapse wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
timelapse wrote:

I doh vote dan.Last time I checked,I was on the PEP bandwagon,then I realized they full of idiots as well.I fly my black flag proudly.

Orr

AbstractPoetic
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby AbstractPoetic » May 20th, 2022, 1:09 pm

timelapse wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
timelapse wrote:

By sitting back you become part of the problem too. Whether it’s PDP or PEP, I coming out to vote. A no vote is like voting for the same party to remain in office.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » May 20th, 2022, 2:08 pm

AbstractPoetic wrote:
timelapse wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
timelapse wrote:

By sitting back you become part of the problem too. Whether it’s PDP or PEP, I coming out to vote. A no vote is like voting for the same party to remain in office.
I rather refrain from voting than being a hypocrite.Is either you stand for something,or fall for everything.I'm not 1%family or friend and not a business man.None of our politicians right now is going to do anything for me.
PNM racist to my kind and don't care about anything south of the Caroni
UNC racist to other people and don't care about anybody that isn't involved in business.
PEP is a one man show where all the Leader can do is complain but not offer solutions.A typical loudmouth with no substance.
Duke and co.- Party is young and Tobago centric.Great for them, not so great for me.Watson is another ego-maniac with a big mouth.
Am I missing anybody else?

In short, they could all haul, as the only person I can rely on is myself to get anything done. I couldn't give a rat's arse if they need my vote or not, because once they win, they tend to forget who put them in office.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » May 20th, 2022, 2:15 pm

AbstractPoetic wrote:
timelapse wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
timelapse wrote:

What if you don't support any of the parties though? Eenie meenie miney moe?

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » May 20th, 2022, 2:35 pm

AbstractPoetic wrote:
timelapse wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
timelapse wrote:

Majority of the country comfortable with the stewardship the country is under atm. Approximately 400k went out to vote red and will do it again in the morning if needed don't let the grumbling and complaints fool you

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”