TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Skeletons in the closet? Guess who it is.

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Skeletons in the closet? Guess who it is.

Postby bluefete » May 18th, 2022, 3:23 pm

Dizzy28 wrote:^ Religious bodies world wide and in TT have been pretty bad at protecting children. Seems they prefer the quiet approach. The Sabga Report said Archbishop Pantin indicated he couldn't do anything about the rogue Nun who was beating kids and belittling the non-Christians.

And as you mention about Pres, lots of us would know someone from other boys schools across the religious gamut that have stories about teachers who were protected from salacious activity.

Who of the Hillview fellas from the 1990s would not have heard story(s) about the flamboyant Chemistry teacher?

Not only protecting but killing them as well. Look at the reports only now coming out about how many indigenous children in Canada and USA were murdered when they were wards of the church in the 19th, 20th and 21st centuries.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » May 18th, 2022, 3:34 pm

Seems like the same reason those fawkers came from abroad to here. To abuse our native children.

Or like here was a banishment for them if they got caught doing flabbergastery up there.

Now saw a video where a former child from the Jaya Lakshmi children home is speaking about all the years he was abused.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » May 18th, 2022, 3:58 pm

what i found disturbing is a high ranking judiciary carrying a manfren open open on foreign trips on official govt business and nobody says anything

nothing wrong with swinging that side of the fence but do that on private business

AbstractPoetic
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby AbstractPoetic » May 18th, 2022, 4:08 pm

pugboy wrote:what i found disturbing is a high ranking judiciary carrying a manfren open open on foreign trips on official govt business and nobody says anything

nothing wrong with swinging that side of the fence but do that on private business

Didn't that same judiciary manfren expose said high rank judiciary and had to escape the country after an assassination attempt on his life?

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » May 18th, 2022, 4:14 pm

yeah and posted pics

AbstractPoetic wrote:
pugboy wrote:what i found disturbing is a high ranking judiciary carrying a manfren open open on foreign trips on official govt business and nobody says anything

Didn't that same judiciary manfren expose said high rank judiciary and had to escape the country after an assassination attempt on his life?

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » May 18th, 2022, 4:32 pm

Screenshot_20220518-163124_Chrome.jpg
FB_IMG_1652905844369.jpg
FB_IMG_1652905838992.jpg
FB_IMG_1652905834504.jpg

AbstractPoetic
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby AbstractPoetic » May 18th, 2022, 8:04 pm

Phone Surgeon wrote:..FB_IMG_1652905834504.jpgFB_IMG_1652905838992.jpgFB_IMG_1652905844369.jpgScreenshot_20220518-163124_Chrome.jpg

Is that a wedding band, too?

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » May 18th, 2022, 8:56 pm

AbstractPoetic wrote:
Phone Surgeon wrote:..FB_IMG_1652905834504.jpgFB_IMG_1652905838992.jpgFB_IMG_1652905844369.jpgScreenshot_20220518-163124_Chrome.jpg

Is that a wedding band, too?

LOLOLOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLL.

So what? Having that does not mean anything for many people.

BTW - The Handlers said that some pictures were photoshopped!

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » May 18th, 2022, 8:58 pm

it just makes you legitimate in the eyes of many incl the institutions lol

he and his wife used to run chancellor regular 5am in the dark with security

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Postby alfa » May 18th, 2022, 9:12 pm

pugboy wrote:it just makes you legitimate in the eyes of many incl the institutions lol

he and his wife used to run chancellor regular 5am in the dark with security

If she still with him she have a different kinda belly lol

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » May 18th, 2022, 9:34 pm

Many high level people who are in the lgbtqrustuv community have arrangements to fit in. Husbands and wife and even kids yet they have their same sex partners on the outside and involved in all kind of debauchery

Cantmis
punchin NOS

Postby Cantmis » May 18th, 2022, 10:13 pm

Unc again
Screenshot_20220518-221237_Facebook.jpg

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » May 18th, 2022, 10:22 pm

This is hilarious
FB_IMG_1652926936255.jpg

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 18th, 2022, 10:37 pm

MEDIA RELEASE

We the women of the Progressive Empowerment Party are disgusted by the amount of time since these revelations of child abuse have been put in the public space and to date no investigation into their veracity launched. The people are bruised and hurting for their nation, damaged by the memory of an eleven year old brutalized and murdered by sick, perverted adults continues to be a driving force for our voice to never go silent.

We demand our law enforcement authorities and those elected to safeguard the innocents to rise to the occasion and help us get justice for all those that we know of and those whose suffering we may never know.

T&T is yearning for peace. How can we ever find that if those who possess the authority to do right by those done so wrongly by failing to carry out their responsibility.

We the women of the PEP insist that none of this is acceptable, and call on all women to rally for the nation’s children in this call for justice.

Investigate and Prosecute. Justice for Akiel and all the other angels lost to these depraved demons.

Our nation demands it.

Precious Cruickshank
Women’s Arm Chair
Progressive Empowerment Party

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » May 18th, 2022, 10:42 pm

Opposition Leader: PM caught lying about Sabga report

Opposition Leader Kamla Persad Bissessar says the PNM saying the Sabga report was somehow "buried" is a lie.  In a press release issued this afternoon,  she stated that recommendations made in the Sabga report were enacted in parliament by the Panday government and several bills were introduced, however, the subsequent PNM government refused to implement them.

The following is a press release from the Opposition Leader:

It is not surprising that Keith Rowley is focused on the Robert Sabga report commissioned 25 years ago rather than the Justice Jones report, outlining serious sexual and physical abuse occurring presently under the Children’s Authority. 

This is clearly an attempt to deflect from the disclosure that high ranking PNM members were and are still involved in a paedophile ring.

The PNM is instead focused on smearing Robert Sabga and falsely claiming that the report produced by the Sabga led committee was somehow “buried”. 

The idea that the report produced by Robert Sabga and the team was somehow a secretive document or was buried is a complete lie! 

On the contrary:

1) The recommendations made in the Sabga report were enacted in Parliament by the Panday Government. The following Bills were introduced in 1999 in response to the Sabga Report, sent to a JSC and passed in 2000, which the subsequent PNM government refused to implement:

  The Children's Authority Bill, 1999; 

  The Children (Amendment) Bill, 1999; 

  The Adoption of Children Bill, 1999; 

  The Miscellaneous Provisions (Children) Bill, 1999; 

  The Children's Community Residences, Foster Homes and Nurseries Bill, 1999.

2) Minister Ramsaran has stated on Hansard that the Sabga Report was laid in Parliament. Rowley has been in parliament since 1987.

3) Minister Ramsaran has publicly stated that he gave a copy of the Sabga Report to then COP Hilton Guy and discussed the same with him.

4) the Sabga Report and its recommendations have been referenced numerous times in relation to legislation enacted by the Panday Government to improve the care of children in state facilities, including by Camille Robinson-Regis. 

(i) The Sabga report was referenced in 2002 by Independent Senator Ramesh Deosaran and Camille Robinson-Regis who are recorded in Hansard as saying;

Deosaran: “almost 5 years ago there was a report on children's homes, it is commonly called the Sabga Report. The gentleman who did the report under the then Ministry of Social Development was Mr Robert Sabga. I would suggest that the Minister look at that report carefully”. 

Robinson-Regis: “In fact, that particular Sabga Report was used by the then Ministry of Social Development to examine all the issues as they related to the care of children. The issues that were raised in that report were very revealing in circumstances where our society had depended on a number of foster homes to ensure care for our young children and for children who had suffered abandonment by their families. That report did, in fact, inform quite a number of the policies that were developed during that period, especially as they related to the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child,”

(ii) Line Minister Manohar Ramsaran also referred to the report in June 2006 in the House of Representatives and is recorded in Hansard as saying: 

“I remember when I first talked about the abuse of children reaching my ministry in this Parliament, the Member for Diego Martin East laughed and asked me if I was living somewhere in Mars. We appointed a committee which was headed by Dr Robert Sabga to investigate homes in this country, and that report is somewhere in the Parliament. It was laid in Parliament. When that committee visited homes, they found children were being abused and the managers of these homes tried everything to prevent the committee from going into these buildings. They almost went to court. I hurriedly went to the cabinet and appointed an inspector of homes who had the legal authority to visit these homes”

(iii) Furthermore, in 2008 former Attorney General Ramesh Lawrence Maharaj also acknowledged the Sabga report and was recorded in Hansard saying: 

“But on the same page, in 2000, after recommendations from the 1997 Task Force Report on children in institutions, a comprehensive package of legislation was enacted. The major component of this package was Act No. 64 of 2000 which provided for the establishment of the Children's Authority to act as a guardian of the children of Trinidad and Tobago. The authority is to advise the Minister with responsibility for children on matters relating to the operation of the Act, license and monitor community residences, foster homes and nurseries after establishing standards for operation, investigate complaints relating to the care and protection of children, monitor all agencies addressing children matters to act as an advocate for the rights of all children in Trinidad and Tobago. The Act is yet to be proclaimed. So, the Ministry of Social Development was saying up to 2006 that this is the goal to implement the Act, to implement this package of legislation and it has this under the heading: “Progress achieved.”

5) Rowley has yet to hold his former handpicked director of the Children's Authority, former PNM candidate Nichola Harvey Mitchell, to account for the crimes committed against vulnerable children under her watch. 

The Police must also step in and investigate reports of a longstanding pedophile ring operating within the PNM. 

Rowley must call the names of his PNM colleagues involved in the paedophile ring alleged by Sabga.

Source: https://www.guardian.co.tt/news/opposit ... 2929251b5e

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » May 19th, 2022, 12:41 am

I really don’t want Kamla opening her mouth.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » May 19th, 2022, 6:24 am

hover11 wrote:This is hilarious FB_IMG_1652926936255.jpg

Hovie, I was frothing when I heard this last night.

Talk about HIGH - POO - CRACY!

The bastion of child abuse going to check itself. Satan correcting sin!

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » May 19th, 2022, 7:00 am

Because a certain sauce of news is so aggressively running with this story and trying to deflect blame a certain way makes me certain the sitting govnt have cocoa in the sun.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » May 19th, 2022, 7:10 am

Like mother Theresa train them nuns.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » May 19th, 2022, 7:44 am

this have to be one of the biggest finger pointing blame exercises in a long time
at all levels from social media idiots to the catholic church and govt lol

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » May 19th, 2022, 7:48 am

I referring to the emotional and physical abuse here. Not the sexual

Is only 15 years ago they ban corporal punishment in schools.
Before was lix like peas.
Kneeling down in hot sun for a hour in school with your hands in the air when you don't do home work.
Hard bellarz in front the whole school on mornings if they catch yuh playing cards or smoking weed the day before on the compound.
I talking about my days in school. I assume it may have been worse for allyuh older folks.

So when the owners and workers of these homes long ago use to discipline children for their "deviant behavior" they was probably using the methods they were accustomed to at the time to work.

No food
Locking children in cold rooms
Making them eat pepper and not giving them water .

All kind of old school flabbergastery.

The sexual abuse is something else on the whole tho

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » May 19th, 2022, 7:50 am

It seems the media has copies of the report.
Won't be long before the whole report with all names is released on social media.

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » May 19th, 2022, 7:52 am

Dizzy28 wrote:Because a certain sauce of news is so aggressively running with this story and trying to deflect blame a certain way makes me certain the sitting govnt have cocoa in the sun.
Exactly that... Red flags raising and the closest PNM rally is years away.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » May 19th, 2022, 7:53 am

about time, was getting fedup of the antics of what in the report vaguely and nobody want to say.

too many times we have ppl commissioned to do reports and they are never released to the public for obvious coverup reasons

Phone Surgeon wrote:It seems the media has copies of the report.
Won't be long before the whole report with all names is released on social media.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » May 19th, 2022, 7:54 am

she gone back to her old ways, I was actually starting to listen to her a little as she does come with more facts vs innuendo than the other idiots but the obvious attempts to twist pointing is souring

Gladiator wrote:
Dizzy28 wrote:Because a certain sauce of news is so aggressively running with this story and trying to deflect blame a certain way makes me certain the sitting govnt have cocoa in the sun.
Exactly that... Red flags raising and the closest PNM rally is years away.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » May 19th, 2022, 7:56 am

The jayalakshmi home is a home that reallllllll people does give heavy donations to.
Anyone in central would know about them
Real plenty business persons does give them $$$ and food
Screenshot_20220519-075447_Facebook.jpg

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » May 19th, 2022, 7:58 am

That unedited report will have names of all the abused kids though. Which should not be made public.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » May 19th, 2022, 8:10 am

I kept wondering all those years what kind of dirt the Sabgas had on the PNM Now it all makes sense.
So to summarize right now, PNM trying to deflect their nasty man pedophile ways by blaming the UNC? Nobody saw that coming?
Next thing you will hear that it was UNC fault because they weren't there in person to stop the pedos from raping and killing Akiel.
This needs an international investigator else,like everything nefarious deed the mongoose gang has done will be swept under the rug and pnm supporters will be right there on the ground sniffing the dust like cocaine.
These nastymen and women need to die slow painful deaths.
As for the issues in the homes,there are systems in place for these kinds of issues.Abusive nuns ,priests and caretakers should have been a thing of the past.If the church supporting that still, burn those churches to the ground, because clearly they are places of the devil and will perpetuate the cycle.
On a personal note.Next door to my grandparents lived a pedophile.I only found this out when I grew up.Indian guy that lived with his wife.He was outwardly a nice guy.I considered him like family.I never had any kind of abuse or anything like that from him.He used to come over in the evening and tell jumbie stories to my cousins and I.Village life kind of thing.
Fast forward 3 decades.He died from heart problems or something I can't remember.I met his nephew that works in San Fernando one day.Villagers used to call him 'Henny'.Trinis know what that means.When I met him, his voice dropped an octave and he looked the calmest I ever saw him.He tells me to buy him a beer and has something to ask me.He then proceeds to tell me about being constantly sexually abused by this guy up to adulthood and wanted to know if that happened to any of my cousins or me because we used to roam around the village.Big man thing, I cried hearing what he told me.It didn't happen to him alone.Another guy who is my age,was abused by this guy from when we were in primary school.There were about a dozen of us around the same age there.It could have easily been me.Before I forget, the wife used to assist the nastyman in his activities.
There are sickos hiding in plain sight.

16 cycles
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby 16 cycles » May 19th, 2022, 8:18 am

Phone Surgeon wrote:That unedited report will have names of all the abused kids though. Which should not be made public.

agreed....hope the media and pseudo media does not make those kids/adult now? relive that trauma

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 19th, 2022, 8:39 am

timelapse wrote:I kept wondering all those years what kind of dirt the Sabgas had on the PNM Now it all makes sense.
So to summarize right now, PNM trying to deflect their nasty man pedophile ways by blaming the UNC? Nobody saw that coming?
Next thing you will hear that it was UNC fault because they weren't there in person to stop the pedos from raping and killing Akiel.
This needs an international investigator else,like everything nefarious deed the mongoose gang has done will be swept under the rug and pnm supporters will be right there on the ground sniffing the dust like cocaine.
These nastymen and women need to die slow painful deaths.
As for the issues in the homes,there are systems in place for these kinds of issues.Abusive nuns ,priests and caretakers should have been a thing of the past.If the church supporting that still, burn those churches to the ground, because clearly they are places of the devil and will perpetuate the cycle.
On a personal note.Next door to my grandparents lived a pedophile.I only found this out when I grew up.Indian guy that lived with his wife.He was outwardly a nice guy.I considered him like family.I never had any kind of abuse or anything like that from him.He used to come over in the evening and tell jumbie stories to my cousins and I.Village life kind of thing.
Fast forward 3 decades.He died from heart problems or something I can't remember.I met his nephew that works in San Fernando one day.Villagers used to call him 'Henny'.Trinis know what that means.When I met him, his voice dropped an octave and he looked the calmest I ever saw him.He tells me to buy him a beer and has something to ask me.He then proceeds to tell me about being constantly sexually abused by this guy up to adulthood and wanted to know if that happened to any of my cousins or me because we used to roam around the village.Big man thing, I cried hearing what he told me.It didn't happen to him alone.Another guy who is my age,was abused by this guy from when we were in primary school.There were about a dozen of us around the same age there.It could have easily been me.Before I forget, the wife used to assist the nastyman in his activities.
There are sickos hiding in plain sight.
All I will say is, Eyes Wide Shut.

This ting is a high society ting.
The ones they want to bring into to system, they involve them in the nastiness, so if they want to jump out, they can't, cause they themselves involved since they was small in the system. And when they get big and take over, they pull in New people and copy and paste.

Is not trinidad alone. Is Jeffery epstien kinda ting.

Sry fur the neighbor, but what he gone tru , is what does go on in poor people homes and church and what not.
Most people know, but rather keep it hush, and have the facade of prim and proper.
Same mentality of the Oman letting the man abuse the children, cause she don't want de man to leave.

Only ting is to get police the brains, balls, to investigate these things to stop it.. But they don't have the brains mostly. And plenty of them grow up the same way.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”